发表于 2010-10-21 13:19:53 | 显示全部楼层
DEMO拿到都没心情玩了...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:19:58 | 显示全部楼层
Rooney confirms he wants to leave Man Utd
By ESPNsoccernet staff
October 20, 2010

Wayne Rooney has confirmed he wants to leave Manchester United, citing his concern over the club's ability to attract the best players in the world.

Rooney has released a statement in response to manager Sir Alex Ferguson's comments on Tuesday. He confirms he asked to leave Old Trafford after several meetings with United officials, during which he did not receive the answers he wanted about the future direction of the club.

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad,'' said Rooney. "I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract.''

Rooney admitted he was surprised by the depth of Ferguson's comments at a wide ranging press conference on Tuesday but he insists he remains a big fan of the United boss.

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it,'' continued Rooney. "It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18. For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius.''
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:20:01 | 显示全部楼层
不管谁对谁错
结果都是两败俱伤,起码是短期内
我还有一个担心就是游戏里不知道用谁了……鲁尼那么妖的
chehnic 发表于 2010-10-21 13:19

从来没觉得鲁尼妖啊,游戏里,当然11没玩过,不知道
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:20:10 | 显示全部楼层
Rooney confirms he wants to leave Man Utd
By ESPNsoccernet staff
October 20, 2010

Wayne Rooney has confirmed he wants to leave Manchester United, citing his concern over the club's ability to attract the best players in the world.

Rooney has released a statement in response to manager Sir Alex Ferguson's comments on Tuesday. He confirms he asked to leave Old Trafford after several meetings with United officials, during which he did not receive the answers he wanted about the future direction of the club.

"I met with David Gill last week and he did not give me any of the assurances I was seeking about the future squad,'' said Rooney. "I then told him that I would not be signing a new contract.''

Rooney admitted he was surprised by the depth of Ferguson's comments at a wide ranging press conference on Tuesday but he insists he remains a big fan of the United boss.

"I was interested to hear what Sir Alex had to say yesterday and surprised by some of it,'' continued Rooney. "It is absolutely true, as he said, that my agent and I have had a number of meetings with the club about a new contract. During those meetings in August I asked for assurances about the continued ability of the club to attract the top players in the world.

"I have never had anything but complete respect for MUFC. How could I not have done given its fantastic history and especially the last six years in which I have been lucky to play a part?

"For me its all about winning trophies - as the club has always done under Sir Alex. Because of that I think the questions I was asking were justified.

"Despite recent difficulties, I know I will always owe Sir Alex Ferguson a huge debt. He is a great manager and mentor who has helped and supported me from the day he signed me from Everton when I was only 18. For Manchester United's sake I wish he could go on forever because he's a one off and a genius.''
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
江山代有人才出,各领风骚好几年。
人才多的是,好教练不多,我一直都是这样认为的!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:21:36 | 显示全部楼层
思考兔 发表于 21-10-2010 13:20

... 10里神经刀没玩过?不妖?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:21:58 | 显示全部楼层
所以说8月到底发生了什么,不知道啊。。。。。。。。因为现在不是球员曝的,反而是资方先曝,很怪 ...
思考兔 发表于 2010-10-21 13:16

资方爆尿的话,说明鲁尼那边问题很大了。也许有了什么暗中协议...时间拖下去对曼联大大不利,你不卖拖到明夏,鲁尼可以等,曼联和老爷子等不起。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 13:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
思考兔 发表于 2010-10-21 13:20

实况和FIFA都妖啊。。。
实况那身体,成长空间,35了照样一赛季进40来个
FIFA11里也是很强。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 14:18 , Processed in 0.044179 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.