找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: GIGGS11

鲁尼发表申明后,突感人的区别

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-21 14:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
这种老板的情况下,谁TM留最后谁倒霉谁背黑锅,什么精神领袖传奇云云,就你是大牌你丫不乖乖当招 ...
思考兔 发表于 2010-10-21 13:54

是这个理儿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
走吧走吧··无所谓了··我都做好了费sir退休曼联20年里都没冠军拿的觉悟了···看着利物浦就知道了···人家20年了,现在才是说勉强被说成要保级···
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:02:01 | 显示全部楼层
最新消息····

Ferguson rejects claims United lack ambition
By ESPNsoccernet staff
October 21, 2010

Sir Alex Ferguson has defended Manchester United's status after Wayne Rooney cited the club's perceived lack of ambition as his main reason for wanting to leave.

United have been rocked by the news talismanic striker Rooney is seeking pastures new with the England international revealing on Wednesday he did not believe the squad would be strong enough in future to contest for silverware, saying: "For me it's all about winning trophies."

Ferguson, who is set to meet with United chief executive David Gill on Thursday to discuss Rooney's claims and the player's future, rubbished Rooney's assertions, claiming the club's young generation will carry it to more success and that he is contacted every week by agents of top players wanting to join the club.

Ferguson has seen top players exit the club previously, with Rooney set to follow the likes of Roy Keane, David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo out the door. Ferguson has been able to consistently reinvent the squad during his reign at Old Trafford, always seeming to respond to questions about the end of United's dominant era with more silverware.

Rooney's departure will once again bring claims that United are set to struggle in the near future, with a feeling the club is struggling to manage its debts. United's failure to reinvest the £80 million earned by selling Ronaldo to Real Madrid could be seen as an example of Rooney's reasoning that the club lack the capability to stay at the top.

With the careers of United's world class stars Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Edwin van der Sar and Rio Ferdinand winding down and now Rooney leaving, Ferguson was asked whether United were finally set for the fall he has defied time and again.

Speaking after his side's 1-0 Champions League win over Bursaspor, Ferguson said: "To maintain the success at any club is not a certainty. I always believe a four-year cycle is the most you can achieve. Very few teams can go beyond that. Last season we almost did it. We were one point short of winning the league.

"But we realised some time ago that Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and Gary Neville were not going to last forever. Therefore our policy is to develop footballers in the place.''

He then recounted a story from United's last period of relative decline after 2004, which involved Rooney himself, and included the departures of star names Keane and Ruud van Nistelrooy.

"A player said to me Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo were not good enough and he wasn't prepared to wait,'' said Ferguson. "That is the problem with potential. People don't identify potential. We are very good at it. I have identified it all my life. I know potential. I know where it can be developed and how to develop it. I have faith in it. That is what this club is about. When you see Manchester United at the moment, with 14 players under 22, you don't see the Manchester United for years ahead.

"We will invest in signature players when the time is ready. We were not ready this summer.''

Apart from one exception, which is thought to be David Villa, who left Valencia for Barcelona.

"There was one player we would have liked to get, but he chose another club,'' said Ferguson. "Some players don't want to leave their country. But Manchester United is a big attraction for any player. In terms of the future of Manchester United, there are a lot of things in my favour. If I told you how many agents phoned me in a week, saying a player would love to play for us - and I am not just talking about run-of-the-mill players - it would amaze you.

"We still have that fantastic romance, and respect from everyone. But we will be OK. I have every confidence. The structure of the club is good. We have the right staff, the right manager, a brilliant chief executive. There is not a thing wrong with Manchester United. We will carry on.''
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:02:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 思考兔 于 2010-10-21 14:07 编辑
是这个理儿
日天 发表于 2010-10-21 14:00

反正我就是那个说事实的讨厌人,不喜欢的54好了。。。。。。。

所谓感情因素,受不了,其实不就担心没他以后真没人了吗,而且再加上这个老板的因素,这是基本板上钉钉的事。。。。。。很无奈

但是真没法指望胖子就能甘心情愿待下去,人家也郁闷啊,凭什么啊,MD C罗啥的老子牺牲两年把你供成佛,您到先颠儿了,最后我搁这给尴尬了。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
思考兔 发表于 2010-10-21 14:02

还是怨念啊............
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:03:57 | 显示全部楼层
说实在····
我挺佩服老佛爷····
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:04:26 | 显示全部楼层
说着说着 我怎么感觉突然C.R挺厚道的  不咋虚伪  骚就是骚  挺实在一人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:05:52 | 显示全部楼层

所谓感情因素,受不了,其实 ...
思考兔 发表于 2010-10-21 14:02

路人甲只是看新闻和看球的····
路人甲不是教练球员球会管理层经理人球评新闻人员什么的····
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:06:08 | 显示全部楼层
说着说着 我怎么感觉突然C.R挺厚道的  不咋虚伪  骚就是骚  挺实在一人
日天 发表于 2010-10-21 14:04

要是那会胖子先走了,现在就剩他了呢,合同也只剩一年半了。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-21 14:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

所谓感情因素,受不了,其实 ...
思考兔 发表于 21-10-2010 14:02

小胖 突然走 就是 落井下石 釜底抽薪
因为最近表现 人员状况 尤其G家季度报表 实在是惨不忍睹
如果学CR早说要走 也没什么

再者说走就走一样还有 豌豆 没在怕的 为什么会怕没人?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 16:56 , Processed in 0.027720 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.