找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

10/11,我们昂首前进(8月12日 Gibbs、Wilshere英格兰首秀)(1L长期更新)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-3 14:04:48 | 显示全部楼层
Wilshere还小,暂时看不出来啥,我看过的比赛里感觉他比较喜欢横向带然后出球,意识还可以,身体还没长成,有点软。3~5年之后应该能有点起色。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-3 14:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
威胁,不小了,我觉得给他信任,完全可以比F4更好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-3 17:48:57 | 显示全部楼层

回复 182# Silences 的帖子

两人角色不同
F4是传球的
Wilshere是盘带的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-3 17:54:36 | 显示全部楼层

Premier League preview : Arsenal

http://www.guardian.co.uk/footba ... gue-preview-arsenal

A top-four finish is far from guaranteed but Arsène Wenger feels a new formation, rather than new players, will elevate his team

Guardian writers' prediction: 5th Odds to win league: 8-1

Last season was only one game old when Arsène Wenger felt the first jabs of the pressure that would follow him throughout what turned out to be his most punishing campaign. The post-match inquisition evidently wasn't too interested in the details of a mundane 1-0 win over West Bromwich Albion and went straight to the heart of the matter: how many more seasons can you go without a trophy, Arsène? How can you sell some of your best players and seriously expect to win a trophy, Arsène? Can you really go four years at a club like this without a trophy, Arsène?

The man's expression stiffened. The season's record at the time was played one, won one. It seemed a bit harsh to be under the cosh and talking about bloody trophies already.

Then came game No2. Fulham 1-0 Arsenal. Wenger's team were abominable. Robin van Persie remembers sitting on the coach afterwards feeling completely shell-shocked. In a sense, Arsenal's campaign never really recovered. The basic frailties in the squad, the ones you don't need to be Alan Hansen to pinpoint, always had the capacity to trip them up.

As the new season comes over the horizon, Wenger finds himself in a similar position to a year ago. He knows the trophy question is even more pressing. He is perfectly aware that Manchester City's new collection puts a top four position at greater risk than ever before. But if you think that will drag him into buying a job lot of monsters to do the team's dirty work, you underestimate his exceptional bloody-mindedness.

And, to an extent, his optimism. He is relying on those returning from long-term injuries, Eduardo and Tomas Rosicky, to be de facto new signings. Banking on them staying fit, and playing better than ever before, is a major gamble. So too is his faith in the likes of Denilson, Alex Song, Abou Diaby and Aaron Ramsey to be a year older and wiser in midfield. But that seems to be the plan. Incidentally, there is an interesting statistic in the Gooner fanzine's annual survey: some 93% of fans polled don't think the current squad can win the title without any major signings.

Wenger has made one fairly important adjustment to his strategy for 2009-10. He appears to have had a Eureka moment. It didn't come from a team who do what Arsenal can't – such as the power play Chelsea rediscovered under Guus Hiddink, the clean sheets ground out by Manchester United's impeccable defensive partnership, or the dynamics Javier Mascherano and Xabi Alonso brought to Liverpool's midfield. It came from the team who do what Arsenal think they can do, only they do it much better: Barcelona.

Wenger has come to the conclusion that shape, not personnel, will be the key to a big improvement. Once a strict 4-4-2 man, he has been dabbling increasingly with a 4-5-1 over the past couple of years, but that was always with five midfielders strung across the pitch. Throughout pre-season Wenger has shifted it to a 4-3-3. He has plenty of options for his attacking trio, with Van Persie, Nicklas Bendtner, Andrey Arshavin, Eduardo, Theo Walcott and Carlos Vela all in contention. A Barcelona-style passing game, with a bit more bite up front than Wenger's usual deviation from 4-4-2, is the new formula.

The irony is that the two players he has sold to Manchester City, Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Touré, offered outlets that could give Arsenal variation from their tippy-tappy possession game, either through a high ball to Adebayor or one of Touré's cavalier runs upfield from the back.

But it's hard to argue that the sales are anything but magnificent business financially, and Wenger genuinely believes those two will barely be missed - both inside the dressing room, where they were part of a clique - as well as on the pitch, where last season neither performed as well as they had in the past.

Regulars at Emirates Stadium back the manager on those departures, provided the money is invested back into the team pronto. They pay for the most expensive tickets in football, and want to see a competitive team, not a competitive balance sheet. They do not want to see more of the defensive vulnerability that is Arsenal's undoing but they ought not hold their breath.

For the time being, they just have to wait to see if Wenger will use the Manchester City money on some Mongolian wunderkind or if he will surprise them and lay out for the finished article. Will he buy a massive, ugly defender? Might he bring in an experienced, midfield destroyer to dovetail with Cesc Fábregas? Could he inject a little more of the calibre of Arshavin that made such a difference to the team?

They will almost certainly have to wait until the closing seconds of the transfer window, Wenger's usual trading time, to find out.

In: Thomas Vermaelen (Ajax, £10m).

Out: Emmanuel Adebayor (Manchester City, £25m); Kolo Touré (Manchester City, £14m); Abu Ogogo (Dagenham & Redbridge, Free); Rene Steer (Oldham Athletic, Free); Amaury Bischoff (Released); Jose Fonte (Released); Paul Rodgers (Released).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-3 18:01:57 | 显示全部楼层

(旧闻)Wenger advises Arsenal board to 'shut up' about transfer funds

http://www.guardian.co.uk/footba ... ger-transfer-policy

• Manager counsels caution over publicising budget for players
• 'If I have £250m, every player I call will cost three times more'

David Hytner
The Guardian,         Saturday 23 May 2009

Arsène Wenger has sought to debunk the perception of him as a reluctant transfer-window shopper and told everybody at Arsenal to "shut up" about the club's summer spending plans.

"When I am manager of a club, I do with what I have available and you have never heard me complain," he said. "But as well, I do not accept people to think that I'm stupid enough that I have £100m at my disposal and I put it in the bank because I am scared to spend it."

Wenger wants to keep his budget for the forthcoming transfer window a closely guarded secret. "If I tell you I have £250m, every player I call will cost three times more," he said. But he betrayed an element of exasperation at the noises which have come from the club about the funds that will be available. The board of directors has repeatedly suggested that Wenger has as much money as he needs. "I believe the more everybody shuts up inside the club and doesn't talk about anything and works hard is the best," he said.

Wenger is reeling from a turbulent few weeks, which have seen heavy defeats on the field – to Manchester United in the Champions League and Chelsea in the Premier League – and turmoil off it. His lowest ebb came nine days ago at a meeting with a section of the club's shareholders who, in his view, showed "disrespect to some players" that he could not accept.

"I was disappointed because I believe especially the shareholders cannot complain," he said. "You look at the share price when I arrived and the share price now. I am not responsible for the bankruptcy of our shareholders."

Wenger has done little to quash the speculation linking him to the Real Madrid manager's job, which has been interpreted as a reflection of his frustration and, once again, he toyed with his audience yesterday. "I might write a book one day about all the contacts I have had and if you are interested in it, I am happy to offer it to you," he said. "But I don't think I will ever write it."

It was put to Wenger that the Arsenal board would like him to sign an extension to his contract that runs until 2011. "I don't know at the moment, I have to see what happens in the near future," he said.

Wenger did not want to be drawn on the future of Emmanuel Adebayor, who is expected to be sold, although he did insist that his "gut feeling" was that the striker would stay. Adebayor is currently out with a groin problem. "No matter what I say, it will go against the interests of the club so let's not talk too much," said Wenger, who has an interest in the Bordeaux striker Marouane Chamakh, who wants to move to England this summer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-3 18:06:57 | 显示全部楼层

(旧闻)Negative Arsenal fans make me feel like a murderer, says Arsène Wenger

• Wenger critical of home support, but praises travelling fans
• 'Losing to United is no shame. They are the best in the world'

David Hytner
The Guardian,         Saturday 16 May 2009

Arsène Wenger has rounded on the Arsenal fans who feel he has failed this season by accusing them of treating him like a murderer. "When you look now at people assessing the situations of the clubs, it has become ridiculous," Arsenal's manager said. "You sit here, you are in the last four in Europe, and every day you feel you have killed someone. It is unbelievable. If you do not take a distance with it, you think: 'What kind of world do we live in?'

"We lose against Man United who have 10 times more resources, it's not a shame. They are the best in the world. Congratulations to them. If you play tennis tomorrow and you lose against [Rafael] Nadal, you can still say you are a good player." Wenger has grown increasingly weary of the negativity at the Emirates Stadium which, he stresses, is in stark contrast to the attitudes of the club's travelling support. "There is a massive difference between the away fans, who are absolutely fantastic, and the home fans," he said.

A section of the home crowd have booed Arsenal players at various junctures of the season – namely Emmanuel Eboué, Nicklas Bendtner and Emmanuel Adebayor – and Wenger wants not only greater support, but for them to see the bigger picture. To his mind the "failure of the season" was the team's inability to deliver a performance in the home leg of the Champions League semi-final against United, which they lost 3–1. But he believes their recovery from a dreadful start to the season — they lost five of 14 league games before going 21 without defeat in the competition — has been "amazing".

"For me, it's one of the best seasons for a long time considering where we were in November," he added. Moreover, he wants the fans to acknowledge how the club have coped with their move to the Emirates and, in the process, set themselves up for a secure future at the highest level.

"It's not like we lost against Cardiff in the FA Cup, we have lost against Chelsea in the semi-final and we have lost against Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final," Wenger said ahead of today's Premier League fixture against United at Old Trafford. "It hurts, believe me, but it's not like we have lost against nobody. I believe as well we have to keep a little bit of common sense. Our average age in midfield is 22. Normally, you play not to go down in the Premier League with a team like that."

Wenger appears certain to be chased by Real Madrid again this summer but when asked whether the supporters' criticisms were trying his patience, he answered: "Frankly, I can take it with the needed distance. I look in the mirror and think 'Have I given everything, have I done the maximum?' and that's it. I believe this club is in a fantastic situation. You look at the shape of the club, the financial situation, the quality of the squad. I'm pretty envious of this club if I'm on the outside."

在球迷的素质上,我们不但和以前比较起来滑落了很多
而且被曼联和利物浦的球迷远远地抛在后头
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-3 19:57:56 | 显示全部楼层
Chamakh撕破脸说不续约了
Bent去桑德兰了
应该只能来我们这了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-3 20:13:25 | 显示全部楼层
不一定
这种价位连Fulham和Portsmouth都能出
那些没什么有能力比较强的球队都想要
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-3 20:31:37 | 显示全部楼层

回复 188# ahbombom 的帖子

目前感兴趣的就我们和桑德兰
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-3 21:39:52 | 显示全部楼层

TRAORE PREFERS ARSENAL STAY

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5470677,00.html

Armand Traore would prefer to stay at Arsenal rather than make a loan move to Birmingham.

Traore, who joined the Gunners from Monaco in 2005, spent last season on loan at Portsmouth and made 14 Premier League starts.

The gifted teenager has since returned to the Emirates Stadium but has been linked with a move to St Andrews, with Blues manager Alex McLeish eager to bolster his options at left-back.

Traore has explained he has not been informed of a concrete approach from Birmingham while stating that he hopes to remain at Arsenal and fight for his place in the side.

He told skysports.com: "I haven't heard anything about that [the rumours]. I want to stay at Arsenal this season. I don't really want to go out on loan.

"But if Arsene Wenger does not want me here and thinks that I need go out on loan again, I will see. I would prefer to stay.

"Honestly, I have not heard anything (from Birmingham). At the moment, maybe Birmingham have talked to Arsenal. But nobody has come to me about it. I don't know anything about it."

He added: "I am feeling good. I am feeling more hungry and eager to learn.

"I will have to speak with Arsene Wenger, at the moment I am just concentrating and working hard to try and be the best at training so that at some point he sees that I can push for a place."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 03:23 , Processed in 0.043872 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.