找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

10/11,我们昂首前进(8月12日 Gibbs、Wilshere英格兰首秀)(1L长期更新)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-4 16:40:48 | 显示全部楼层

Senderos 应该去 Everton 了

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5471560,00.html

Senderos set for Toffees
Swiss FA claim centre-half is poised for Gunners exit

Last updated: 4th August 2009

Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos is reported to have agreed a switch to Everton.

The Swiss centre-half has slipped down the pecking order at Emirates Stadium in recent times, and spent the 2008/09 season on loan at AC Milan.
Despite the Gunners having offloaded Kolo Toure to Manchester City this summer, Arsene Wenger has moved to snap up Thomas Vermaelen from Ajax.

That has ensured that first-team opportunities will prove hard to come by for Senderos this season.

With only one year remaining on his current contract, the Swiss ace is therefore expected to be on his way before the transfer window slams shut.

A move to Goodison Park appears to be on the cards, with a deal believed to already be in place.

The Swiss Football Federation have claimed on their official website that the 24-year-old has agreed a move to the Toffees.

They claim Senderos is keen on a switch to Merseyside as he eyes a place at next summer's World Cup.

似乎是瑞士足总极力促成这宗交易

[ 本帖最后由 ahbombom 于 2009-8-4 04:43 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-4 16:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-4 17:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

Wenger won't chase Chamakh

Gunners boss running out of patience

By Patrick Haond   Last updated: 4th August 2009

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5471797,00.html

Arsene Wenger has revealed that he will not be upping his efforts to bring Marouane Chamakh to Arsenal.

The Gunners boss had enquired as to the Bordeaux striker's availability, and has lodged an offer he deems to be acceptable.

However, the French champions are stalling on any possible deal as they hold out for more money.

Wenger is reluctant to improve his bid and has admitted that, in his eyes, the agreement is dead unless Bordeaux change their stance.

"In five months, if he doesn't prolong his contract, Chamakh will be free to talk to any club and Bordeaux won't get anything," the Frenchman told L'Equipe.

"In the current context, to me, it is over. Let's say that at the moment it is terminated.

"I like Chamakh, he is a forward that attracts me, but I already have (Theo) Walcott, (Nicklas) Bendtner, (Robin) Van Persie, (Andriy) Arshavin and Eduardo. I am in no rush.

"My offer seems fair to me, taking the market into account. Chamakh would be good, but there are other options should we wish to pursue them."

With his patience pushed to breaking point, Wenger will be pleased to hear that Bordeaux could be about to lower their demands.

Club chairman Jean-Louis Triaud has revealed that he may be prepared to slash the
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-4 19:27:06 | 显示全部楼层
温格是不是对Kalou进行了报价呢?
哈哈,现在市场上是闹哄哄的

也许这只是有心人的炒作吧

不过事实上,温格已经不止一次地对卡老发表一些爱慕的看法
而卡老也积极回应了文哥

接着我们必须要知道卡老在切尔西的地位
他是个中前场的多面手
不过也只有在希丁克才有更多的机会上场踢球

所以,很遗憾的
也许在人才济济的切尔西他还没办法占一席主力的位置
所以球会是不可能让他享有高工资的待遇
所以今天就让我们看到了文哥对卡老进行报价的新闻

我对此事感到了疑惑
兵工厂似乎不会着手引进Chamakh了
不过却即刻迎来了卡老的消息
其用心可能有
1、文哥真正进行这单交易,不过被内幕人士爆出
2、文哥还没有行动,不过有心人士想促成这笔生意
3、文哥不会再有行动,然而却利用这消息让之前的收购沉静下来

到底会不会进行收购我不知道
不过今年英超的转会市场文哥和飞哥到目前为止都相当地成功
我想,我还是乖乖地等新闻吧

说到这里我为杀马哥说声抱歉
感觉上你已经成为转会上的牺牲品
希望你来年能踢出更好的成绩
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-4 19:30:53 | 显示全部楼层

WENGER WON`T CHASE CHAMAKH

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5471811,00.html

Arsene Wenger has revealed he will not be upping his efforts to take Marouane Chamakh to Arsenal.

The Gunners boss had enquired as to the Bordeaux striker's availability, and has lodged an offer he deems to be acceptable.

However, the French champions are stalling on any possible deal as they hold out for more money from a player Sunderland are also interested in.

Wenger is reluctant to improve his bid and has admitted that, in his eyes, the agreement is dead unless Bordeaux change their stance.

"In five months, if he doesn't prolong his contract, Chamakh will be free to talk to any club and Bordeaux won't get anything," the Frenchman told L'Equipe.

"In the current context, to me, it is over. Let's say that at the moment it is terminated.

"I like Chamakh, he is a forward that attracts me, but I already have (Theo) Walcott, (Nicklas) Bendtner, (Robin) Van Persie, (Andriy) Arshavin and Eduardo. I am in no rush.

"My offer seems fair to me, taking the market into account. Chamakh would be good, but there are other options should we wish to pursue them."

With his patience pushed to breaking point, Wenger will be pleased to here that Bordeaux could be about to lower their demands.

Club chairman Jean-Louis Triaud has revealed that he may be prepared to slash the 18million euro (£15.3m) price tag placed on Chamakh's head.

"I am an admirer of Marouane's qualities and that is why I set the price so high," he said.

"I will admit that the fee I quoted is excessive, but Arsenal's offer is still a long way short.

"I won't say that I will hold out for 18million euros, but Bordeaux need to benefit from this deal as well."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-4 22:07:25 | 显示全部楼层

Arsene: I'll wait for Chamakh

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/home ... it-for-Chamakh.html

ARSENE WENGER has told Bordeaux to accept his offer for Marouane Chamakh — or risk losing the striker on a free next year.

The Arsenal boss has tabled a £5million bid for the Moroccan hitman, although the French side are demanding three timesthat amount.

But Wenger is refusing to meet their valuation and, with the player out of contract next summer, he is prepared to play the waiting game.

Wenger said: "In five months, if he doesn't prolong his contract, Chamakh will be free to talk to any club and Bordeaux won't get anything.

"I like Chamakh, he is a forward that attracts me but I already have [Theo] Walcott, [Nicklas] Bendtner, [Robin] Van Persie, [Andriy] Arshavin and Eduardo. I am in no rush.

With his patience pushed to breaking point, Wenger will be pleased to hear that Bordeaux could be about to lower their demands.

Chairman Jean-Louis Triaud revealed he may be prepared to slash the £15m price-tag on 25-year-old Chamakh's head.

Triaud said: "I am an admirer of Marouane's qualities and that is why I set the price so high.

"I will admit that the fee I quoted is excessive but Arsenal's offer is still a long way short.

"I won't say that I will hold out for £15m but Bordeaux need to benefit from this deal as well."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-4 22:14:31 | 显示全部楼层
楼主准备换标题吧 小法4000万登陆圣西罗,枪手一代核心造挖空
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-4 22:51:16 | 显示全部楼层

回复 207# 叶仔 的帖子

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-4 23:59:27 | 显示全部楼层

Arsenal Sign Independiente ‘Keeper Martínez

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2 ... te-keeper-martinez/

Arsenal have completed a deal to sign Independiente’s 16-year-old goalkeeper Damián Martínez for a fee of £1.3 million following a trial in May.

The Argentina Under 17 number one is regarded by his country’s coaching staff as one of the most promising young stoppers in recent years, and subsequently the national team’s goalkeeping coach Miguel Angel Santoro joined Damián in North London during his one week stay.

Steve Rowley’s trusted Brazil based scout Sandro Orlandelli is believed to have spotted the agile ‘keeper in action, and the Gunners moved quickly to secure his services even before the trial was completed. A $2 million (£1.3 million) incentive based contract was thrashed out and Arsenal have now decided to ‘give the green light’ and snap him up.

Martínez was in London this weekend to watch the Emirates Cup before putting pen to paper yesterday afternoon. Executive Richard Law was present and its believed that he will now attempt to orchestrate a loan move to UD Salamanca ahead of the new campaign.

More to follow.

Article By – J.Sanderson
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-5 18:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
阿森纳求购塞维利亚中卫法齐奥遭拒

据《太阳报》透露,阿森纳主帅温格打算以550万英镑的价格收购塞维利亚中卫法齐奥(Federico Fazio),不过对方拒绝了这份报价。

温格希望这名22岁的阿根廷中卫可以作为科洛-图雷离开后的接班人,但是法齐奥与塞维利亚的合同在2012年才会到期,而且他的经纪人表示,法齐奥并不想离开。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 03:46 , Processed in 0.038421 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.