找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: meng1987

FMFANS翻译招工理事会(65LGoal.com南美U20青年锦标赛球员系列)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-29 14:18:12 | 显示全部楼层

回复 40# 大内密探00泡 的帖子

抢钱好方便……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-29 14:19:34 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 罗马的皮皮 于 2008-10-29 01:47 PM 发表
i know
还在开始阶段
我会逐步增加对选文的核审
因为这东西最有价值的是介绍性的东西
介绍球员,介绍球队,介绍趣闻
我并不希望看到更多的新闻性的东西
还有你丫看到前一页我的问话了没

原来是酱紫啊
把这个复制到1L吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-29 14:32:26 | 显示全部楼层
纯支持…………
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-29 15:26:28 | 显示全部楼层

难道你要我给些关于rugby cricket的新闻

RUGBY LEAGUE在世界杯
板球还有第3场对印度的TEST MATCH新闻是多多的啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-29 21:24:03 | 显示全部楼层

是要这样的么?~?~

只是试试发下
这是前几天看到的已经有看过翻译成中文的了~

【原文地址】http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en ... 1bf9acffdee3c845e21
【原文标题】Klinsmann: Hoffenheim are title contenders
【预计奖金】300fmb
【文章内容】
The Bayern squad returned to the training ground on Monday after a day’s recuperation, but before Jürgen Klinsmann began preparing his men for their next match on Wednesday, he sat down with FCB.tv for a detailed analysis of the weekend victory over Wolfsburg. The coach singled out Michael Rensing and Miroslav Klose for special praise, issued a stern warning regarding the club’s next opponents, and named promoted 1899 Hoffenheim, shock leaders in the Bundesliga, as serious rivals for the league title.

Jürgen Klinsmann on…

…a day off for the players on Sunday: “It was always planned, but we didn’t tell the players. We wanted it to be a treat for a job well done. Up to now, and partially due to our bumpy pre-season, we’ve not had many days off.“

…the team’s progress: “In terms of fitness, we’re where we want to be. The decisive factor over the next few weeks will be our desire to go to the limit every time, always giving it 100 percent. It’s a big ask for the players to pull out all the stops every three or four days, but that’s why we’re at Bayern and that’s why we’ll succeed.“

…Miroslav Klose: “Miro is very dependent on his fitness. He’s worked really hard on it over the last few weeks. He’s vital to us, because he’s a provider for the team. Even on an off day, he works his heart out for the team. I don’t judge him solely on goals. Obviously, I want my strikers to score goals, but it’s also about his contribution to the team. He’s set up three goals against Wolfsburg, and we’re delighted with that. However, it won’t happen unless he feels good and able to express this freshness and vigour. That’s why we’re expecting great things from him over the coming weeks and months.“

…Michael Rensing: “It’s obvious Michael’s heading in the right direction. The odd mistake is part of the maturing process. If he’s making saves like the one against [Jonathan] Santana, we’re thrilled over on the bench, and we’re saying: first rate Michael, that was the next step. Those are key situations, when you see his confidence soaring. What he has to do at the moment is earn the respect of his team-mates, especially the defenders, of course. He’ll only do that with consistently excellent displays in training and matches. Every safely-taken shot, every decent catch and every solid punch sends out a signal to his team-mates: it’s me, I’m here! And I’m a solid last line of defence.“

…Wednesday’s game in Frankfurt: “We’re expecting a very, very tough match in a seething cauldron. I can imagine Frankfurt focusing mainly on defence, so we’ll be asked to take the initiative in any case. We need to move the ball at speed and look for gaps in their defence. We have to go there with the right mental attitude, and be prepared to go to the limit. It won’t be a walkover, it’ll be a really tricky encounter. But we’re there or thereabouts now, and we have to keep it up to get to where we want to be in the table.“

…league leaders Hoffenheim: “Right at the start of the season, before a ball had been kicked, I said Hoffenheim were contenders for a place in Europe at the minimum. Their team has been meticulously put together according to a solid strategic plan, and they’ll go a long way. TSG are full of quality, the club is solid as a rock, and they’re under no pressure from the media. No-one expects miracles from their players, so they’re good for surprise after surprise every week. They’ll finish in the top five – and on the evidence of the first nine games, you’ve got to assume they’re genuine rivals and contenders for the title.“
deal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-30 16:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
【原文地址】http://altidore.theoffside.com/v ... lay-in-la-liga.html
【原文标题】Jozy Altidore becomes first American to play in La Liga
【预计奖金】500fmb
【文章内容】
Yesterday, Josmer Volmy Altidore became the first American to take the pitch in a La Liga regular season game for the Yellow Submarine of Villarreal, sporting the #24 kit. Villarreal defeated Deportivo La Coruña 1-0 in the match, but dominated both play and possesion for most of the game. After a wasteful first half, Altigol came on for Guillermo Franco, who did not threaten Depor’s defense much, and certainly deserved a seat on the pine.

Not only did Altidore make history, he also made an impression, and not only on this blogger. Altidore looked supremely confident form the second he stepped on the pitch, immediately outpacing Deportivo La Coruña back Laure to collect a loose ball, cutting behind Alberto Lopo and setting up Santo Cazorla whose one time shot went straight at Deportivo’s keeper Daniel Aranzubía.

Altidore nearly struck later with a 25-yard blast that the keeper spilled, but mercifully rolled by the far post.

My favorite moment came in the 75th minute, when Altidore received a post at the top-right corner of the box and took the ball straight at Laure and Lopo once again. Blowing by Laure, Altidore then muscled Lopo off the ball before a foul was called on the striker. The announcers, both with heavy Argentine accents, talked about the call:

“I did not see a foul there.”
“No, me neither, that wasn’t a foul, that was a clear case of superior strength.”

Jozy, at age 18, in his first game in La Liga, muscled a seasoned, 28-year old career starter off the ball in front of his own goal. Johnny Cochran (RIP) could not have thought up a better opening statement.

On a side note, injuries to Nihat Kahveci and Guiseppe Rossi, Villarreal’s primary strikers are largely responsible for Altidore seeing the field today, and possibly even his presence of the first squad. Upon their return (Rossi Wednesday, Nihat ???), the young striker will certainly see himself move back down the depth chart.

However, if Altidore can see the field and build on Sunday’s performance, he could see himself leapfrog the 31-year old Franco and Llorente on the depth chart, possibly finding a spot as a super sub in the Chilean manager Manuel Pellegrini’s preferred 4-4-2 line up.

The Ratings:
(Ratings on a 1-10 scale, 10 being the best)

Confidence: 10
Jozy had no fear. He took on defenders, went 100% for loose balls, and had no problems mixing it up with the big boys of La Liga. I am sure he was getting all kinds of “Yanqui de mierda” comments, but he clearly did not let that faze him. The long range blast from 25-yards out erased any doubts that the young man might be shy around the goal.

Athletically: 10
If there were any doubts about the American’s pace and strength being adequate for La Liga, they were definitively dispelled within his first 5 minutes on the pitch.

Positioning: 7
Jozy moved well off the ball in the attack. He put himself in good positions on the near post twice in the final 10 minutes, and found himself wide open at the far-post again in the 88th. All three situations created pressure on the defense and forced a corner. He was dangerous making runs and creating chances as a RF.

Altidore also seemed to be very aware and alert about being caught offside, a reflection of the head on his shoulders, and also being under the auspices of a truly excellent manager.

One area I found Jozy to be very weak was in defensive support in the middle third of the field. Perhaps this has to do with something the coach said, but Altidore seemed all too stagnant to me in many cases, standing around watching instead of providing defensive support to his teammates

Technically: 5.5
We aren’t in New York anymore, Altidorthy. Jozy has the speed and strength, but he needs to realize that he is no longer facing MLS defenders. Many times, he tried to go straight by opposing players or simply muscle his way past. It worked for about 10-15 minutes, before Depor’s defenders started to figure him out.

While his imposing figure worked well against the scrubs back home, veteran players in one of the world’s top leagues are used to playing against world-class athletes everyday. He must improve his arsenal of moves and footwork in order to become more effective when running at defenders.

Altidore’s final touch and finishing also proved to be a bit lacking. His lay-off in the opening moments of the second half to Cazorla was perfect. However, the long range effort would have been easily handled by most keepers in the world. Aranzubía made the strike look much more difficult to handle than he should have.

In addition, in the 82nd minute, Altidore broke down a defender on the touch-line, and had both Robert Pires and Cazorla waiting in front of the goal. He looked indecisive with his final touch, and his pass arrived about half way to his teammate’s feet, squandering a great opportunity to bury a perfectly capable home side in Deportivo.

One positive thing I took away was that he can hold the ball, a decent accomplishment in an elite league. Overall, the signs were encouraging. Altidore must and will continue to develop in this very important area.

Overall: 7.5
Josemire Altidore is the real deal. This is one game, but a game that showed he has what it takes. Before anyone gets too critical about that comment, remember the context: Altidore is 18 years old.

Goal.com rating:
Altidore 8 - Really impressed when coming on and certainly caused Depor’s defence more problems than Guille Franco had.

Quotables:
“After the interval, Altidore was introduced and the American forward showed that he has strenghth, pace and skill and could be one of the finds of the season, even if there were occasional touches of naivety.” -Goal.com

“This win leaves me feel calm and satisfied. The team was strong and I am pleased with the way that all my players performed” -Pelligrini

“Jozy with a near assist and a near goal, as well as some good touches in the last 18 mins. He’s definitely making a strong case for more playing time.” -Dale Murphy on www.soccerbyives.net running commentary

If anyone caught the game or has another take on his performance, feel free to leave a comment!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-30 18:07:38 | 显示全部楼层
估计要等11月中旬才能继续翻译了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-31 07:34:03 | 显示全部楼层
待工的是46L啊
皮皮乌龙了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-31 12:48:55 | 显示全部楼层

翻译时把图转过去啊

【原文地址】http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Sport/Story/STIStory_296864.html
【原文标题】Newfound belief
【预计奖金】500fmb
【文章内容】
Tottenham pull off great escape, thanks to new manager Redknapp

Redknapp's (left) impact was undeniable, from the tactics that encouraged Luka Modric to pull the strings behind Roman Pavlyuchenko, to unleashing attackers from the bench like Darren Bent and Aaron Lennon, who scored Spurs' second and fourth goals, reported the Telegraph. -- PHOTO: REUTERS

Arsenal 4
Tottenham Hotspur 4

'To come back the way we did show character. It looked all over. To score four goals away from home shows what quality we have.'

HARRY REDKNAPP, Tottenham new manager, who has taken four points from two games since taking over from Juande Ramos
... more
LONDON: Perhaps Harry Redknapp should have been given the England job after all. In just four days with Tottenham, he has restored the club's self-respect, secured their first win of the season and inspired a miraculous 4-4 fightback against their neighbours and bitter rivals Arsenal.

He puts the transformation down to enhancing his players' self-belief and restoring their team spirit by such simple acts as ensuring even fringe players are given squad numbers.

For all of his faults, it is almost impossible to dislike Redknapp and the players have taken to him instantly, warming to his sense of fun after the austerity of the Juande Ramos era.

'It's going to be a long season,' said the 61-year-old, whose side are still bottom of the Premier League table. 'But there is a great atmosphere in that dressing room. I've tried to make them believe in themselves. Bring on Liverpool. We'll give them a good go on Saturday. We will be difficult to beat.'

Defender Jonathan Woodgate added: 'Could this be the turning point? Yes. All the players are together now.

'We beat Bolton 2-0 in our last game, but getting a point here proves we have a lot of heart and a lot of guts.

'Harry's man-management skills are second to none. He's come in and given a lot of the players the belief that we are good and we can win games.

'It is belief more than anything you need when you're in this situation.'

No one has responded more quickly than David Bentley. Against his former club, he thrived on the boos of the home fans to give Spurs the lead in the 13th minute with a wonder goal from 40 metres.

Bentley's natural ebullience was missing in the final days of the Ramos regime, along with his professionalism as he appeared to sulk at being played out of position by the Spaniard, but Redknapp has perked up the &pound15 million (S$36 million) summer signing from Blackburn.

'I feel like Superman, I could fly home. We're going in the right direction now,' the player declared.

Redknapp's impact was undeniable, from the tactics that encouraged Luka Modric to pull the strings behind Roman Pavlyuchenko, to unleashing attackers from the bench like Darren Bent and Aaron Lennon, who scored Spurs' second and fourth goals, reported the Telegraph.

But his influence clearly has its limits as the team were a shambles at the back.

For all his impressive man-management skills, Redknapp cannot heal Ledley King's injuries by laying on hands, claim crosses on behalf of erratic goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes or cure Alan Hutton's worrying lapses in concentration.

All of Arsenal's goals were avoidable, with the &pound8 million Gomes making Paul Robinson look like a rock in goal with his constant flaps at crosses.

Having been told by his back-room staff that Gomes' errors were directly responsible for goals conceded against Aston Villa, Stoke City and Udinese, it is little surprise that the manager is looking to replace the Brazilian with Ben Foster.

He plans to bring in Foster on loan from Manchester United.

On this evidence, the England goalkeeper cannot arrive soon enough.

It is on such cut-price transfers that Redknapp will have to rely on.

Yesterday, Spurs announced plans for a new 60,000-seater stadium - and White Hart Lane will be consigned to history with the naming rights up for sale.

The club admitted that Redknapp will have limited funds to spend in January. But this is one manager who has made frugal spending into an art form.

And the latest result he has masterminded for Spurs has only added to the Harry mystique.

THE TIMES, LONDON

# 13th min
Arsenal 0 Tottenham 1

David Bentley volleys the ball home from 40 metres to score the goal of the season so far. 'I feel like Superman,' he says.

# 37th min
Arsenal 1 Tottenham 1

Spurs goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes punches teammate Jermain Jenas instead of the ball, and Mikael Silvestre put Arsenal level.

# 45th min
Arsenal 2 Tottenham 1

William Gallas' header bounces over Gomes' hand, and Spurs give away a soft goal just before half-time.

# 64th min
Arsenal 3 Tottenham 1

Samir Nasri lobs the ball over the onrushing Gomes, and Emmanuel Adebayor stabs the ball home.

# 67th min
Arsenal 3 Tottenham 2

Hope springs eternal, Darren Bent, who has just come on, pounces after Manuel Almunia spills Tom Huddlestone's shot.

# 68th min
Arsenal 4 Tottenham 2

Spurs defender Alan Hutton makes an error. Adebayor picks out Robin Van Persie, who crashes the ball in from close range.

# 89th min
Arsenal 4 Tottenham 3

Another howler, this time by Arsenal's Gael Clichy. present the ball to Jenas, who runs 20 metres before curling the ball in.

# 94th min
Arsenal 4 Tottenham 4

Luka Modric's long-range strike comes off the post. Aaron Lennon is first to react and Spurs' players and fans go wild
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-2 16:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
【原文地址】http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2008/index.php?f=110080.php
【原文标题】Has the wanderer settled down?
【预计奖金】600FMB
【文章内容】

Has the wanderer settled down?

A great coach, who has proved himself many times over. A club structure that has shown it can cope with the demands of the Bundesliga. And some exciting players.

Before the season started, comment on Bundesliga newcomers Hoffenheim focused on coach Ralf Rangnick and on players like Carlos Eduardo, Demba Ba und Chinedu Obasi. But nobody was talking about Vedad Ibisevic. Last season's five goals in 31 games in the second division did not exactly make the headlines.
That's all changed. Ibisevic, only 24 years old, is the Bundesliga's latest "shooting star". His 10 goals put him top of the current goal scorers' list. Torjägerliste. He's as surprised as anyone, he tells bundesliga.de.

"Like a new signing"

Right now, the young Bosnian is an automatic choice. Says Hoffenheim coach Ralf Rangnick: "It's amazing how easy he makes scoring look." It was Rangnick who brought Ibisevic to Hoffenheim at the start of the 2007/08 season. But his breakthrough has only come playing in the Bundesliga itself. "It's as if I had signed up a new player", says Rangnick.

Team mates are just as complementary. "'I'm pleased that he's scoring. He's earned it. He's made great strides, because it was tough for him at first," says fellow Bosnian international Sejad Salihovic. Like Ibisevic, he was part of the team that got promoted at the end of last season.
The Hoffenheim striker has a cv that's hard to match. He's experienced more at the age of 24 than some footballers experience in a whole career. bundesliga.de has put together some of the most interesting facts about Vedad "the wanderer" Ibisevic.

Tough times

Week-in and week-out, Vedad Ibisevic impresses fans with his commitment and skill. But fate hasn't always been kind to him. As a sixteen-year old, the civil war in Bosnia turned Vedad and his family into refugees. From his home in Vlasenica they went first to Tuzla and from there to Switzerland, where Vedad turned out for FC Baden. Today, Baden play in the Swiss 3rd division, but was also once home to Bundesliga players like Mladen Petric and Diego Benaglio, as well as Vedad Ibisevic.

Over the water

Vedad Ibisevic didn't stay long in Switzerland. His family followed relatives to the US where Vedad, now aged 19, immediately started playing football. At St. Louis College, Vedad broke all team records and was showered with honours. European talent scouts quickly spotted him. One of them was French footballing legend Michel Platini. France was his next destination.

Paris Calling

In a training camp for under 21s, he came to the attention of Vahid Halilodzic, a Bosnian who had made a big name for himself as a player and coach in France. Halilodzic, now coaching for Paris Saint-Germain, brought Ibisevic to Paris but played him only twice in four half-seasons. When Halilodzic left, so did Ibisevic initially on loan to 2nd division Dijon. It never occurred to him to give up and 10 goals for Dijon put him back in the limelight.

From France to Germany

Those goals in Dijon were noted in Germany, too. When Alemannia Aachen won promotion to the Bundesliga, Dieter Hecking brought him to the club, but he had to wait for a real breakthrough. His talent was obvious, but too often he seemed to lose his nerve in front of goal. When Hoffenheim went up into the 2. Bundesliga, they approached Ibisevic. "They made me an offer I couldn't refuse," he recalls.

Multilingual man

His many moves did not make for an easy life, but there were advantages, too. Everywhere he went, he learned a new language - and did so very quickly. These days he's fluent in English, French and German. In Aachen, the striker was also given the job of official translator during training for the many foreign players who madn't mastered German.

Help for rivals

Ibisevic wasn't the only player to join Hoffenheim for the 2007/08 season. The club also signed on Chinedu Obasi and Demba Ba and sensational attacking duo were decisive in the club's promotion to the top flight of German football. But it was Ibisevic who helped make that possible - both on and off the pitch - even though they are also rival for a first team place. "He's exceptional, " says coach Ralf Rangnick. "Vedad is really important in creating team spirit."

Love of the quiet life

Interviewers invariably ask Hoffenheim players what they do with their free time in the sleepy country town. Vedad Ibisevic dismisses the question: "Do you really think there's nowhere you can buy some rolls or go for a walk or go the cinema? There's everything you need right here or close by, " he says. The 24-year old doesn't need the bright lights. "I'm used to it being quiet.," he says. "I grew up on a farm."

A visit from the States

Vedad may have passed through Paris, Dijon and Aachen on his path to Hoffenheim, but his parents have stayed in the States. Even so, his mother Mirsada and father Saban often come to visit him in Germany: "They're proud of me," says Vedad. And when they fly back to the States, we keep in touch via the internet. Vedad is an internet junkie anyway.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-10 05:46 , Processed in 0.031615 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.