找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: meng1987

FMFANS翻译招工理事会(65LGoal.com南美U20青年锦标赛球员系列)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-28 19:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
看字数吧
我先实践下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 20:08:47 | 显示全部楼层

小试牛刀

【原文地址】http://www.uefa.com/competitions/under21/news/kind=1/newsid=762209.html
【原文标题】Germany do it the hard way
【预计奖金】200fmb
【文章内容】
It has been a bumpy ride for Germany's Under-21s but, when it mattered most, Dieter Eilts's side found that little bit extra to qualify for the 2009 UEFA European Under-21 Championship at France's expense.

Höwedes winner
With the team staring elimination in the face, a 90th-minute goal from Benedikt Höwedes at the Stade Saint-Symphorien gave Germany a 1-0 victory on the night and a 2-1 aggregate triumph in their play-off – an outcome that left France kicking their heels following a succession of missed chances. "The goal epitomised our performance, as it didn't come from a clear-cut chance," said goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, who kept Germany in the tie with a string of saves. "But we all did our work and deserve to be in Sweden."

Pushed to the limit
The play-off summed up the qualifying campaign as the road to Sweden was seldom a straight one for Germany, who surprisingly have never won a title at U21 level. Blessed with a rich generation of players, many of whom are already catching the eye in the Bundesliga, coach Eilts was almost expected to gain qualification. However, his side were pushed to the limit, first by Israel in qualifying Group 9, then by France over 180 minutes. Perhaps they have finally learned to win in the least forgiving circumstances.

Neuer stars
Under Eilts, the U21s have 29 victories, eleven draws and nine defeats, yet all too often the decisive matches have gone wrong. Germany were knocked out in the group stage at the 2006 finals in Portugal and did not reach the finals the following year after losing to England in the play-off. On Wednesday, though, Eilts had the brilliant Neuer to thank as the FC Schalke 04 keeper made up for the first-leg error that led to France's goal by keeping the hosts at bay in Metz with a sequence of stops.

'Fantastic saves'
"I have to compliment my team on how they battled and how they believed in the win until the very end," Eilts said. "I was convinced it was possible. It was an incredible game by Manu [Neuer]. He made some fantastic saves." Relief, then, for Eilts at the close of a tense campaign which included a defeat by Moldova and a goalless draw with an Israel team whom Germany pipped on goal difference alone. "We are through to the finals, that's the most important thing," said German Football Association sporting director Matthias Sammer, who had called for the side to "significantly improve" and "show their true potential". Germany have the chance to do just that in Sweden.

【译文】德国U21艰苦地晋级欧锦赛决赛圈

对于德国U21队来说,往U21欧锦赛决赛圈的道路是崎岖不平的。不过最重要的是,Dieter Eilts的队伍在周三惊险地战胜了法国U21队,从而赢得了决赛圈的一席之地。

Höwedes的制胜球
当队伍在梅斯圣辛福里安球场面临被淘汰的危机时,Benedikt Höwedes 90分钟的一个进球让德国获得了1-0的胜利,以2-1的总比分赢得了附加赛。对于在场上不能把握住众多机会的法国来说,这是一个让人痛惜的结果。用一系列的高接低档为德国保住晋级希望的门将Manuel Neuer说:“虽然这不是一个很好的机会,但我们的努力换来了这个进球。我们竭尽全力了,我们配得上去瑞典的门票”

逼向绝境
这场比赛就是德国坎坷的U21欧锦赛资格赛历程的代表。让人觉得惊奇的是,德国U21从来没有赢过任何赛事。球队拥有众多已经在德甲有出色表现的球员的事实,让人们觉得教练Eilts带领球队晋级是理所当然的事。然而,他的球队被逼向了绝境。先是小组资格赛的对手以色列,然后是对法国的180分钟。也许他们最终领悟到如何在绝境中赢球了。

Neuer在闪光
在教练Eilts的带领下,球队已经获得了29胜11平9负的成绩,但球队总是无法在重要的比赛中取得理想的成绩。2006年他们在葡萄牙的欧锦赛决赛圈小组赛就被淘汰了,次年他们在附加赛中输给了英格兰,连决赛圈都进不了。今天,教练Eilts需要感谢来自沙尔克04的神勇的Neuer。他在客场把对手的射门一一挡在门外,为第一回合致命的失误作出了补偿。

“神奇的扑救”
教练Eilts 说:“我需要表扬我们的球队。他们一直在努力地战斗,坚信着他们最终会获得胜利。我坚信我们能获得胜利。Manu Neuer的表现十分出色。他做出了好几个神奇的扑救。”
教练Eilts感到很安慰。在艰难的资格赛中,他的球队输给了摩尔多瓦,并与以色列互交白卷。最终他们艰难地以净胜球赢得了附加赛的资格。德国足协运动总监Matthias Sammer 说:“我们最终晋级决赛圈了,对于我们来说,这是最重要的事。”他还说他们的队伍有了明显的进步,展现了他们真正的潜力。现在德国有机会在瑞典向别的球队展示他们的潜力了。

P.S.:最后一句不太懂是啥意思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 20:16:33 | 显示全部楼层
为时一小时
语言可能有点粗旷
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 21:15:32 | 显示全部楼层

回复 13# fatfat325 的帖子

下次可以润色一下
这样的话我看时间一般定为3天好了
遇到长的文章延长为一周
还有你们的译文直接发主题到版面
不用在这贴里发了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 21:23:34 | 显示全部楼层
【原文地址】http://argentina.theoffside.com/ ... -the-primera-a.html
【原文标题】Rules of the Primera A
【预计奖金】300fmb
【文章内容】
Before I start posting about anything else, I thought a little explanation of how the league works is in order for those of you who aren’t familiar with the more intimate workings of the league.

The AFA (Argentine Football Association) runs the footy show there. The top league is the Primera A. It consists of 20 teams who play two seasons each year, the Apertura (Opening) and the Clausura (Closing). The Apertura starts at the end of summer and runs until the end of the year. The Clausura starts in late winter and runs until early summer. I am referring to North American summer and winter. The seasons are reversed in South America.

Each team plays all of the others once each season. The standard point system is in effect. Relegation occurs at the end of the Clausura each year. Relegation is based on a three year rolling average of points won per game played. Note that newly promoted teams are eligible for relegation after their first full year.

The two bottom teams (19th and 20th) are automatically relegated to the Primera B. The top two teams from the Primera B take their place. The 17th and 18th placed teams in the Primera A play a relegation playoff home and away against the 3rd and 4th placed teams in the Primera B.

Fairly straight forward. Now on to Copa qualification, which I am still not sure that I totally understand. For the Copa Sudamericana (think UEFA Cup) Argentina has like seven spots (which can vary, I think) and are decided on the average standings of the Apertura and Clausura and go the the top seven teams. Plus Boca Juniors and River Plate are invited every year. This one is still a bit hazy to me.

The Copa Libertadores (think Champions League) is a five team slot, consisting of the champions for three straight seasons, plus the top two teams on average over those three seasons who aren’t qualified as champions.

And due to the whacky way in which Argentina decides this stuff, teams can qualify for both tournaments, unlike most other countries where the top teams go to the Libertadores and the next group to the Sudamericana.

There is no domestic Cup competition. Games are scheduled at the beginning of the year based on rounds. The actual day and time of each game in the round is decided a week or so, sometimes days, ahead of time by the AFA. There are no playoffs, winner is the one with the most points, unless there is a tie.

That’s the basics. Correct me if I have anything wrong, especially the cup qualifying deal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 21:27:17 | 显示全部楼层
Well there is a 150lb gorilla in the room, and to be honest he is not a gorilla at all, but a fairly famous, fairly handsome footballer, who wore another very famous red devil kit. The rumors of David Beckham coming to the San Siro have really picked up steam in the past few days and we have discussed them a bit, but I guess it warrants a little more doesn’t it?
房间里面坐着一只150磅的猩猩~~~他举世闻名,帅到不行,还曾经穿过红魔的球衣,好吧 我谈的其实根本不是猩猩。 过去几天 小贝去米兰的传闻早就成为我们议论的热点,但是我还是希望把我的看法拿出来分享。
First off I want to say that I respect Beckham as a person and player, his track record speaks volumes of his character, and having seen him hit a dead ball in person,   there is really no one as technically sound as he is. His move to MLS was also very admirable in my book in terms of his desire to bring football stateside, and his intensity during the MLS matches is still very high and his desire to win is still very present. However you can’t build a team with Beckham and Landycakes and expect to win, you need more substance and the Galaxy lacks this big time.
首先,我尊敬小贝的球技和素养,他的职业生涯清晰的展现了他的能力。作为亲眼看过他踢球的我认为没有球员拥有超过他的技术(小力的画外音:夸张了)。 同时我对他尝试把足球带到美国的意愿表示佩服,他在大联盟比赛中所付出的努力和对胜利的渴望是显而易见的。但是,你不能期待一只只有小贝和多诺万(Landycakes 多诺万绰号)的洛杉矶银河来赢下锦标,一只球队需要更多的元素,而这正是洛杉矶银河所缺少的。
Last season Beckham recognized the need to continue training at a high level and joined Wenger’s Arsenal during winter training. Wenger gave Becks nothing but praise and the Galaxy was pleased at his progress. So onto this season, Becks wants to train some more and he has always yearned for Milan, so this looks like a match made in heaven doesn’t it?
小贝从上赛季就意识到高水平训练的重要性。所以他在冬天和教授的枪手们一起训练。教授对小贝给予了高度的评价,洛杉矶银河也对训练的效果相当满意。这赛季,小贝除了训练外想要更多,而且他一直渴望加入MILAN(原文,感觉意译成想在欧洲豪门踢球更恰当)现在看来这庄买卖就是所谓的天作之合。
At first glance it certainly does look like a good idea. Milan get Becks on loan to train with the team with possibility of him being available to Carletto for all matches as well. Beckham gets to train at a high level with some of the world’s best players, and a chance to be a lot closer to Don Fabio. While Fester, gets to continue to command his circus of superstars to put asses in the seats and sell jersey’s to the legions of Beckham fans across the globe, does Ambro dump the 23? or does Becks follow the lead of Sheva and Dinho and wear his birthday? Regardless it all seems like a situation that will make a fair amount of parties involved happy. Except of course the MLS, who would be pretty peeved if their biggest asset was lost…
第一眼看来,这次租借是相当棒的提议。MILAN通过租借小贝,让他参与训练,使安胖在新年后的比赛中多了一枚棋子。对小贝来说 他可以和世界最好的球员一起训练,同时有机会让卡佩罗更好的评估他。对加秃来讲,(Fester?? 不确定是不是他)他的巨星马戏团可以提高SANSIRO的上座率,同时可以向全世界大卖小贝的球衫。 小贝的号码怎么安排?安副队放弃23号?还是小贝像舍瓦和小罗一样吧生日印在背上(是吗?80怎么解释啊??)。无论怎样,这笔交易会让很多方面都相当满意。除了咬牙切齿的看着自己最大财产白白流失的足球大联盟。,
I have two very differing opinions on the whole thing and as always I want to hear yours as well.
我对此事有2个看法,同时也想听听大家的意见
My first opinion is that of a fan of Becks and a fan of football. Putting Becks on the pitch with Dinho, Pirlo, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, and Ambro is like a football hall of fame on one pitch. Even if he plays a sub’s role he is a truly an upgrade over Emerson, and will make fans all the more intrigued at the roster quality Milan has assembled, albeit a few years to late if you ask me.
第一,作为球迷和小贝迷,让小贝和小罗,皮尔洛,卡卡,马队,RINO(谁??)和安副一起上场就如同观看足球名人堂的表演。就算他作为替补也要强过埃莫森许多。同时,他的到来也增加了球迷对米兰阵容的猜想与期盼,(albeit a few years to late if you ask me.  应该是TOO LATE?这句不MAKE SENSE或许是我水平不够 大家帮忙看看)
My second opinion is that of shock and horror, what is Fester thinking. Are we really turning into a final resting place for aging superstars? Is this turn towards the elderly negatively affecting the maturation process of our young players? Do 20-25 year old starts want nothing to do with Milan because they will probably not start until Emerson turns 60? Those are all questions that went through my head today at one point or another and many of you as well. I don’t think this is as big an issue in terms of Becks, but more a bigger problem for Milan. When will this culture of veterans end? Does Milan need to Arsene Wenger or can we change with the current roster? The question or endless and on any given we will all have a different answer. I don’t think we have enough quality youth to make a big move now, and I think a blend of veterans and youth proves move successful than the Arsenal model, but these are issues for another post.
第二个想法是:我被雷到了。加秃在想什么??我们真成为了巨星养老院了么?老球员的存在是否对新秀的成长起到了不良的影响?20-25岁的新星是不是永远没有机会,因为埃莫森要60岁才不会首发?今天这些问题一直在我的脑海里徘徊,而我相信你们也有同样的疑惑。对于小贝来说,这不是一问题,但是对MILAN来说是相当严峻的挑战,这种所谓的老将文化何时才可以终结?MILAN需要温格教授带来的童子军革命还是通过从调整现在的阵容作为基点?我想对每一个人来说 答案都是不一样的。 我不认为MILAN的青年球员现在有能力挑大梁,而且以老带新的方法被认为是比教授的恋童癖更为有效的模式,但是这是应该另外开贴谈的话题
Regardless of all this Becks talk, Milan does in fact have a game tomorrow in the UEFA Cup group stage. The opponent is Heerenveen of the Eredivise, who on a good day are very capable of scoring goals, and surprising a club like Milan. They are undefeated in their last five home matches which included an impressive 4-2 drubbing of VanBasten’s Ajax. With Atalanta on deck on Sunday, a stout opponent of Milan historically, it is tough to tell what Carletto’s game plan will be, but a two striker system is most likely in order.
抛开小贝不说,MILAN明天在联盟杯小组赛中将遭遇海伦芬队。在发挥出色的前提下,这支荷甲球队有制造冷门的可能。海伦芬已经连续5场主场不败,这其中包括了令人印象深刻的以4-2战胜巴斯滕带领的阿贾克斯。在礼拜天MILAN将面对亚特兰大,一块难啃的硬骨头。很难说安胖会用什么战术,但是他很有可能摆出双前锋。(结果实际是3后腰圣诞树~~~)
I leave you with one of the greatest footy compilations ever assembled…
(最后一句不确定作者想表达什么意思 不过跟全文联系不大 字面的大意是“这是我留下的最棒的足球文章”)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 21:39:15 | 显示全部楼层

回复 16# gilzl 的帖子

还有你们的译文直接发主题到版面
不用在这贴里发了

原文不用贴出
直接贴出译文发主题贴
标题前加上【FMFANS翻译原创】
译文最后注明信息
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 21:43:05 | 显示全部楼层

最后注明信息

是发在世界足球版吗??
还有是指注明什么信息啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 21:45:17 | 显示全部楼层

回复 18# gilzl 的帖子

原文地址
原文标题
奖金额

把那个Copy一下就可以了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 22:23:02 | 显示全部楼层
15L我要了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-10 05:43 , Processed in 0.030554 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.