找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 7023|回复: 66

FMFANS翻译招工理事会(65LGoal.com南美U20青年锦标赛球员系列)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-28 17:14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.所有的原文请在本帖贴出。
2.我将对文章汇总在1L,对文章进行“等待接工”、“已接工”和“已翻译”的标注,以便于板油识别。
3.所有申请接工的帖子的帖子在这里跟帖。

注:
我想我们不要为供文而供文
因为这是一个小规模的翻译活动
但我希望它却是长期的
所以重点在精在质量
而非数量
我们不要求每天都找几篇文章
而更希望能发布好文章
不在意时间频度
这应该成为这项活动的宗旨和长期发展的关键
我想更多的介绍性的篇幅是大家所喜闻乐见的
介绍年轻球员,介绍球星的趣闻,介绍球队不为人知的一面
等等等等
而不是快餐类的新闻事件
那些内容主流媒体都会去弄
我们不需要搞这个
我想在起步阶段把这个活动规范化和精品化以后大家才会有更大的热情
谢谢你们的努力

格式参考如下:
【原文地址】http://www.uefa.com/competitions ... /newsid=762209.html
【原文标题】Germany do it the hard way
【预计奖金】200fmb
【文章内容】
It has been a bumpy ride for Germany's Under-21s but, when it mattered most, Dieter Eilts's side found that little bit extra to qualify for the 2009 UEFA European Under-21 Championship at France's expense.

Höwedes winner
With the team staring elimination in the face, a 90th-minute goal from Benedikt Höwedes at the Stade Saint-Symphorien gave Germany a 1-0 victory on the night and a 2-1 aggregate triumph in their play-off – an outcome that left France kicking their heels following a succession of missed chances. "The goal epitomised our performance, as it didn't come from a clear-cut chance," said goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, who kept Germany in the tie with a string of saves. "But we all did our work and deserve to be in Sweden."

Pushed to the limit
The play-off summed up the qualifying campaign as the road to Sweden was seldom a straight one for Germany, who surprisingly have never won a title at U21 level. Blessed with a rich generation of players, many of whom are already catching the eye in the Bundesliga, coach Eilts was almost expected to gain qualification. However, his side were pushed to the limit, first by Israel in qualifying Group 9, then by France over 180 minutes. Perhaps they have finally learned to win in the least forgiving circumstances.

Neuer stars
Under Eilts, the U21s have 29 victories, eleven draws and nine defeats, yet all too often the decisive matches have gone wrong. Germany were knocked out in the group stage at the 2006 finals in Portugal and did not reach the finals the following year after losing to England in the play-off. On Wednesday, though, Eilts had the brilliant Neuer to thank as the FC Schalke 04 keeper made up for the first-leg error that led to France's goal by keeping the hosts at bay in Metz with a sequence of stops.

'Fantastic saves'
"I have to compliment my team on how they battled and how they believed in the win until the very end," Eilts said. "I was convinced it was possible. It was an incredible game by Manu [Neuer]. He made some fantastic saves." Relief, then, for Eilts at the close of a tense campaign which included a defeat by Moldova and a goalless draw with an Israel team whom Germany pipped on goal difference alone. "We are through to the finals, that's the most important thing," said German Football Association sporting director Matthias Sammer, who had called for the side to "significantly improve" and "show their true potential". Germany have the chance to do just that in Sweden.

[ 本帖最后由 meng1987 于 2009-2-2 04:17 PM 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-10-28 17:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
占楼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 17:15:10 | 显示全部楼层

文章列表

【原文地址】http://www.uefa.com/competitions ... /newsid=762209.html
【原文标题】Germany do it the hard way
【预计奖金】200fmb
【文章状态】已翻译( fatfat325)

【原文地址】http://acmilan.theoffside.com/pl ... la-in-the-room.html
【原文标题】How Long Can You Ignore the Gorilla in the Room?
【预计奖金】500fmb
【文章状态】已翻译( gilzl)

【原文地址】http://argentina.theoffside.com/ ... -the-primera-a.html
【原文标题】Rules of the Primera A
【预计奖金】300fmb
【文章状态】已翻译( fatfat325)

【原文地址】http://altidore.theoffside.com/v ... lay-in-la-liga.html
【原文标题】Jozy Altidore becomes first American to play in La Liga
【预计奖金】500fmb
【文章状态】待接工

[ 本帖最后由 meng1987 于 2009-1-19 07:02 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 17:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
占楼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 17:37:27 | 显示全部楼层

试一下吧

【原文地址】http://acmilan.theoffside.com/pl ... la-in-the-room.html
【原文标题】How Long Can You Ignore the Gorilla in the Room?
【预计奖金】500fmb
【文章内容】
Well there is a 150lb gorilla in the room, and to be honest he is not a gorilla at all, but a fairly famous, fairly handsome footballer, who wore another very famous red devil kit. The rumors of David Beckham coming to the San Siro have really picked up steam in the past few days and we have discussed them a bit, but I guess it warrants a little more doesn’t it?

First off I want to say that I respect Beckham as a person and player, his track record speaks volumes of his character, and having seen him hit a dead ball in person, there is really no one as technically sound as he is. His move to MLS was also very admirable in my book in terms of his desire to bring football stateside, and his intensity during the MLS matches is still very high and his desire to win is still very present. However you can’t build a team with Beckham and Landycakes and expect to win, you need more substance and the Galaxy lacks this big time.

Last season Beckham recognized the need to continue training at a high level and joined Wenger’s Arsenal during winter training. Wenger gave Becks nothing but praise and the Galaxy was pleased at his progress. So onto this season, Becks wants to train some more and he has always yearned for Milan, so this looks like a match made in heaven doesn’t it?

At first glance it certainly does look like a good idea. Milan get Becks on loan to train with the team with possibility of him being available to Carletto for all matches as well. Beckham gets to train at a high level with some of the world’s best players, and a chance to be a lot closer to Don Fabio. While Fester, gets to continue to command his circus of superstars to put asses in the seats and sell jersey’s to the legions of Beckham fans across the globe, does Ambro dump the 23? or does Becks follow the lead of Sheva and Dinho and wear his birthday? Regardless it all seems like a situation that will make a fair amount of parties involved happy. Except of course the MLS, who would be pretty peeved if their biggest asset was lost…

I have two very differing opinions on the whole thing and as always I want to hear yours as well.

My first opinion is that of a fan of Becks and a fan of football. Putting Becks on the pitch with Dinho, Pirlo, Kaka, Paolo, Rino, and Ambro is like a football hall of fame on one pitch. Even if he plays a sub’s role he is a truly an upgrade over Emerson, and will make fans all the more intrigued at the roster quality Milan has assembled, albeit a few years to late if you ask me.

My second opinion is that of shock and horror, what is Fester thinking. Are we really turning into a final resting place for aging superstars? Is this turn towards the elderly negatively affecting the maturation process of our young players? Do 20-25 year old starts want nothing to do with Milan because they will probably not start until Emerson turns 60? Those are all questions that went through my head today at one point or another and many of you as well. I don’t think this is as big an issue in terms of Becks, but more a bigger problem for Milan. When will this culture of veterans end? Does Milan need to Arsene Wenger or can we change with the current roster? The question or endless and on any given we will all have a different answer. I don’t think we have enough quality youth to make a big move now, and I think a blend of veterans and youth proves move successful than the Arsenal model, but these are issues for another post.

Regardless of all this Becks talk, Milan does in fact have a game tomorrow in the UEFA Cup group stage. The opponent is Heerenveen of the Eredivise, who on a good day are very capable of scoring goals, and surprising a club like Milan. They are undefeated in their last five home matches which included an impressive 4-2 drubbing of VanBasten’s Ajax. With Atalanta on deck on Sunday, a stout opponent of Milan historically, it is tough to tell what Carletto’s game plan will be, but a two striker system is most likely in order.

I leave you with one of the greatest footy compilations ever assembled…
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 18:21:21 | 显示全部楼层

How Long Can You Ignore the Gorilla in the Room?

这篇我拿下了 什么时候交?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 18:35:50 | 显示全部楼层

回复 6# gilzl 的帖子

一周内吧
时间问题我还要和大家讨论一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 18:42:41 | 显示全部楼层
一周也太长了吧……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 18:43:15 | 显示全部楼层
我要拿1L的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-28 18:46:29 | 显示全部楼层

回复 8# fatfat325 的帖子

所以我需要和你们讨论
你们给出意见我再综合评定
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-10 05:51 , Processed in 0.032754 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.