找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

[新闻报道] FM 2010 下载类资源汇总 (更新 【锋芒小组】HAN数据FOR 1030)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-15 23:25:43 | 显示全部楼层
玩过cm2010就知道FM落伍了,我劝大家还是放弃FM09吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-15 23:27:21 | 显示全部楼层

回复 51# stevenc 的帖子

cm2010其实就是做了两年的cm09 这个比较还是等玩过fm2010 demo再说吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-16 14:32:24 | 显示全部楼层

初步试玩感想

cm的数据库还是不行

比如一年前就决定好的比利时联赛改制到现在居然还没实现
阿森纳迪亚比的防守站位达到了惊人的75(=fm的15)
尼日利亚国家队国门著名FM妖人的数据最高不过20(=fm的4!!!)
中国国家队身价第四高的已经是用k来算了?还居然是2k不到?
同是中国人 孙继海和郑智都是姓+名 其他的例如孙祥是名+姓
转会系统也很烂 开档可以看见国米卖蒙牛卖德阳
英超球队租借青年队的球员
3d的比赛引擎也不行 球的高度感太差 经常看见角球开成3个球门高的
门将手抛球前必须等两队的人都排好阵型才抛 这个特脑残
后卫的犯错几率太高 各种传球失误、被前锋断球
后卫和门将的协调也做得不好 门将脱手时经常看见在没有对方球员压迫下后卫跟门将抢球踢

cm的3d引擎表现简单的概括就像两个菜鸟在对打PES2008的感觉

不过如其名 Beautiful Game Studio做出了一个好看的花瓶
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-16 17:30:03 | 显示全部楼层

回复 53# fatfat325 的帖子

我刚用巴萨30M就搞来了Ramos。。。球员数据给的太次了,卡纳瓦罗比基耶利尼高出至少2个级别。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-16 20:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
cm demo安装好了,启动出错,咋回事?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-16 20:40:23 | 显示全部楼层

回复 55# ycyycyycy 的帖子

给个截图看看……

没图谁知到你怎么出错
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-16 23:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
……

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-17 00:07:36 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-17 08:36:50 | 显示全部楼层

回复 58# leoshen1986 的帖子

cm的新闻ms没有人去翻译
用google翻译凑合着看吧 或者只看看图感受一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-18 09:33:58 | 显示全部楼层

Exclamation Demo, bug fixes and big news....

http://forums.championshipmanage ... wthread.php?t=60264

Hi all

Apologies for the radio-silence from me over the weekend - have been away on rather urgent work related stuff (more later...) but grateful for Cappo and his sterling efforts on the forums whilst I've been absent

Thanks for all the comments about the demo - its very beneficial to hear all comments be they positive or highlighting areas of concern. We take them all very seriously as we're determined to push the progress of CM as far as we can

I thought I'd take this opportunity to post an overall response to some of the queries we've had and answer a few questions. Excuse the lengthy post but things are going to be really hectic this evening and tomorrow so I may not get the opportunity to do individual messages.

One thing to clarify - I've seen comments calling the demo a 'gold' demo

The demo is not a 'gold' or RTM ('release to manufacture') demo - its a beta demo, which means that it was finished 4 weeks ahead of our final RTM code.

As such some of the game areas are still being worked on, and as stated in the demo, it should only be taken as 'representative' of the final game but it does contain bugs and certain things which are being modified / fixed as we approach final code

So having said that its probably a good opportunity to let you know the areas that we're working on so that you're aware of the final changes within the game -

Set piece-creator - we have a couple of bugs in the set piece creator which are in the demo. These are affecting defensive AI, whereby the opposition defence man-mark all the players and none remain 'free' or mark zonally. We also have a bug regarding goalkeepers being involved in free kick set-ups. Both of these, and some smaller set-piece glitches are being fixed

Match Engine - we are still working on the AI and behaviour of the match engine. Rather than list all key areas here (as they will make this message very lengthy) we are working on a comprehensive list of key behaviourial and AI fixes as we approach final. These encompass all areas of the ME to some degree (some areas with small fixes, others with larger) - goalkeeper, defence, midfield and attack all have varying degrees of work being carried out across the whole studio, as well as some non-positional specific work (e.g. dribbling or passing which affects all players). These are all being addressed within our development plan

Database - obviously with the transfer window still open, the database has yet to be locked, hence some player transfers have yet to be implemented and some player stats have yet to be changed. As our release date is so close to the end of the summer transfer window we are releasing a data update on day of release. This will be simple to install - just click a button on the main launcher screen and it will be done. The advantage of this is that you will have two databases to choose from when starting a game - 'end June' and 'end of transfer window', so if you disagree with any of your clubs transfer dealings in the summer window you can start a game without them, or you can have fully updated squads as a traditional game start option

All of the above are already within our final bug-fix and polish plan so they are already scheduled to occur.

In addition, the advantage of releasing a beta demo has given us the opportunity of hearing what things you like and have concerns over. As you know, listening to your feedback is of vital importance to us in designing, planning and building each CM

As such we have decided to add additional amends into the final game and are re-working our schedules to input some of the key comments. As an example, we're looking at how we offer an option to minimise the DDW (dynamic data window) to allow greater visibility of the navigation window. This will give players the option to have the DDW open or closed during their games at any stage in gameplay. We're also looking at every other suggestion we've received over the past few days and considering which of them we are able to incorporate

Whilst its important for us to look at incorporating suggestions from the forums this additional work adds a degree of complexity and stress to our schedules for the final game

As we want to include your suggestions as well as fix the bugs and glitches already within our plan, we have decided to stretch out our development schedule. This now means that all the fixes, amends and new work will be made available as a patch on day 1.

This patch will be included within the database update which means that there will be no install issues or complexities for yourselves. Once you've installed the game, simply click 'update' and the patch and transfer window update will be seamlessly installed in your game. This will still allow you to choose either of the database options to start new games

I know the word 'patch' causes some people concerns, but as we have worked extensively on the tech to incorporate the database update and the Season Live content, the patch will be seamlessly and very simply installed directly into the game without and complications for yourselves

We're really committed to delivering you a great experience with CM10 this year and have been consistently following all threads and considering all comments - we'll update you further on the fixes we're incorporating in due course. In addition we'll be posting up tech advice, hints and tips, and key info between now and launch

One more thing to mention - we have some big CM10 news breaking tomorrow which I'm sure will be very good news to you all. I'm under strict orders from the powers-that-be not to mention it in advance so I'm afraid I can't even give you a hint. Working on this news has been the reason I've been away from the message boards for a while and why I'll be in radio-silence again for the next few days - apologies once again for this

Please keep an eye out for the news (given the work we've been doing over the past few months on this specifically, it may be hard to miss, though!)

Once again, many thanks for all the comments - feel free to PM me and Cappo and keep the comments coming

All the best
Roy
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 08:59 , Processed in 0.052214 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.