阿森纳球迷的理性(zt)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-30 13:35:25 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈,开个玩笑了,版主不要介意啊,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-30 18:47:31 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zzjxx 于 2006-8-30 09:05 AM 发表
谈谈我的看法,我看了第一场阿森纳的比赛,感觉就是枪手好像要把球传到对手的球门里面,有很多射门的机会还是没有射,还是传球了,好像阿森纳需要更硬朗一点,呵呵,另外好像温格现在太依赖年轻人了,老队员的经验 ...

恩,似乎还在谈,Arsenal最近在追赶小马和特维兹。。(温格果然有收藏癖)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-30 21:39:30 | 显示全部楼层
tevez听说了,小马好像没有听说呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-30 22:02:34 | 显示全部楼层
真得很感谢 zzjxx 这位兄弟
文章写得很中肯
期待后面的译文。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-31 09:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
客气客气,兄弟们的鼓励是我的动力,后面的内容我会尽快翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-31 13:20:53 | 显示全部楼层

用户评论

User Comments
用户评论

Abdulla

To Joel Che,
YOU ARE A BLOODY GENIUS..
Thank you for making me that much smarter after reading your article, love it. Keep them coming..Thanx

Abdulla(一个用户)
至joel che(作者)
你真是个天才
读了你的文章让我茅塞顿开,多谢,请继续下去

Not Deluded
You are deluded

Not deluded(另一个用户)
你被欺骗了(这句不太明白)

harperdc
There's a difference between working an opening and dancing with the ball on the edge of the 18, and - save Walcott - we're all just dancing right now. It wouldn't hurt to turn some of those decent openings that get complicated by more moves into shot attempts.

这一段不明白,请斑竹和达人翻译

Lat
Well said Joël. Looks like Arsène is getting it though if reports about Mascherano and Reo-Coker are true. Either one could provide the relief for Cesc and Gilberto and give them the advantage you explain. Let's see what happens in the next few days.

Lat
说得好,joel(作者),如果关于马斯切拉诺和里奥柯克的报道是真实的话,那表明看起来温格也注意到这一点了。他们两个(马斯切拉诺和里奥柯克)中的任意一个都可以如你陈述的一样减轻塞斯克和吉尔伯托的负担并给他们带来切实的好处。让我们来期待未来几天会发生什么。

HungNT
Couldn't agree more! We do lack some aggression that young players fails to deliver.
Thank you for your fantastic view

hungNT
对于楼主的观点要多同意就有多同意,我们确实缺少一些年轻球员无法释放的侵略性。感谢你精辟的观点

itzme
I agree with all those facts, but what is the solution? How to get that momentum?? By playing more and more games? Or by losing more games?

itzme
我同意楼主陈述的所有事实,但是如何解决呢?如何去获取所提到的勇气?通过踢越来越多的比赛?还是通过输掉更多的比赛?

hazman from malaysia
Yes. I totally 100% agree with this article. Why they always keep on passing in the penalty box area. Henry or other players simply can shoot the ball instead of create a beautiful goal. It's useless to control the possesion of the ball but you can't convert it into a goal. Arsenal now is totally different compared with Arsenal 3 years back. When the Gunners were invincible. They are obsessed to find a goal. They played perfect through ball. But now all the Premiership teams know how Arsenal play. Arsenal can't win if the opponent play pressing type of game. I can guarantee you. They can't win if they play like when they come to Manchester City. Arsenal only can win if the opponent give too much space for Arsenal players to make the pass and score goals. Look what happened when we played with Aston Villa and Manchester City. They know how we play. They just keep on pressing and pressing. You can see also how we had lost to Bolton. Home and away. They keep on pressing us. Please Arsenal! Shoot the ball and try to give the opponent some pressure. Don't just keep passing in D area.

hazman from Malaysia
是的,我百分百同意楼主的观点,为什么已经到了禁区里面,他们还把球传来传去?亨利或者其他球员都可以简单地射门,何必非得创造一个精彩的进球呢。长时间地控球却不能化优势为胜势取得进球也是毫无用处的。现在的阿森纳和三年前的阿森纳完全不一样了。当时的枪手是无敌的,他们致力于取得进球,他们从始至终都踢得很好。但是现在联赛中所有的对手都已经知道阿森纳的踢法了,如果对手采用压迫式的粗野打法的话,阿森纳很难取胜,我保证。如果他们一直象和对曼城比赛那样踢,很难取胜。当对手给予阿森纳足够空间来传球和射门得分时,阿森纳才能赢球。看看我们对阿斯顿维拉和曼城的表现吧,他们知道我们的踢法。他们就一直压迫、压迫,你也可以看看我们是如何输给博尔顿的。无论是主场还是客场,他们持续地压迫我们。阿森纳!请射门并试图给对手一些压力吧!别总是在D区域把球传来传去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-31 17:12:38 | 显示全部楼层

继续

Dotty
Pretty much spot on mate. However I disagree with a couple of your points. For one Eboue has done excellent not OK, he has been brilliant since the start of the season...keeps going up and down that right wing. Justin Hoyte has not done OK, he has done shit! Not complety his fault, he is being played out of postion. We should bring Flamini back. I agree with your view on Gilberto, he has been amazing. However your view on Cesc and the four man midfield I dont think is right. Cesc needs his wingers to stay close to the touchline and not come to the middle, this will give him more space and less defenders in the middle, he will be able to influence the game alot better if the likes of Hleb and Ljungberg play as wingers, this is why we always do better with Reyes, because he is a proper winger!

dotty
小伙子们有太多问题了。然而对于你的几个观点,我有异议。首先,埃布表现的很不错,从本赛季开始就表现优异,在右边路进可攻,退可守。霍伊特表现可不好,他的表现简直垃圾,除了他的失误,他还经常失位,我们还是期待弗拉米尼回来把。我同意你关于吉尔伯托的看法,他的表现确实精彩。然而,你关于塞斯克和四个中场的观点我不认同。塞斯克需要边路选手更贴近边路,而不是更靠近中场。这样他在中场就会有更多的空间更少的防守责任。如果赫莱布和永贝里表现地更象一个边锋的话,塞斯克将会更好地影响比赛并将比赛导向非常有利于阿森纳的情景。这就是为什么雷耶斯上场整个球队表现得更好得原因(译者注:真是这样么?),因为他是一个不折不扣得边锋。

Joe
Aggression was nothing whatsoever to do with yesterday's result. Arsenal were not out-muscled or bullied. They had the game in their pocket. City has two chances, a header well saved by Jens and the penalty. Arsenal dominated the game both physically and skillfully EXCEPT for finishing. Two misses by Henry, two off the woodwork, one Robin might have done better on and a definite shout for a penalty. A combination of luck and sharpness would have had us saying 'wow look how much better we are away this year'... don't get carried away with yesterday's performance. they need to improve, definitely and quickly. but they are not too far off it.

joe
侵略性对于昨天的比赛结果没有任何用处。阿森纳并没有筋疲力尽或者被吓倒。他们有自己的一套踢法。曼城全场只有2个机会:一个漂亮的头球攻门被莱曼扑出,另一个就是点球。阿森纳不仅在身体对抗上而且在技术上都控制着比赛,但是却没有赢得好的结果。亨利错失了2个机会,还有两次机会射偏了,还有一个范佩西应该把握住的机会以及一个漏判的点球。运气和锐利的组合让我们不得不说,哦,今年我们还差的远呢。不要让昨天的表现成为负担。小伙子们需要干脆明了地并且快速地进步,但是他们离最佳状态并不是很远。

D-Man
I couldn't agree more with this article ... I remember some time back Wenger said if he hadn't purchased Reyes he would have gone in for Rooney. The way things are now (Reyes being unadaptable)...you just wonder what could have been. I am a Gooner until I die but I have to admire Rooney as the total package. He has skill and flair, like most our players do, but he combines it with grit, power and determination. Nevertheless I believe once the injured return, especially Senderos we will roll on

D-Man
我不太同意这片文章中的观点,我记得一段时间以前温格曾经表示如果没有买雷耶斯,他更愿意引进鲁尼。现在的情况是雷耶斯始终不能适应,你只能设想如果鲁尼来了会怎么样。我想到死我都会是阿森纳的支持者,但是我还是彻头彻尾地尊敬鲁尼。他和我们的球员一样有才能和技巧,但是区别在于鲁尼能把才能和技巧与硬朗、力量和决心结合起来。尽管如此我还是相信一旦我们的伤员归队,特别是森德骆斯,我们还是会很快地走入正轨。

Steve
Shevchenko is far more of a warrior than you make out. He is supreme, a little past his best I grant you but still a majestic footballer. Who can forget his mind blowing performance at Wembley 7 years ago? He made Adams and Keown huff and puff all night and there was that moment I'll always remember- Keown was shoulder charged to the deck face first by Shevchenko! I'd never seen it before or after where Keown looked so helpless.

I agree to a point what you are saying, and Mourinho did replace Tiago with the more physical Essien. However regards to Cesc, I think we can play a 4 man midfield as long as there are two workers. For example I dont think you can play the midfield 4 of yesterday, but say Lauren comes back and he plays right mid, it will more than compensate for Cesc. I think something that has gone unnoticed the last couple of years is the fact that we are missing Ray Parlour. He gave that crucial balance on the right side- he may not be as skillful as Hleb or Rosicky but you know that you will never be out battled away from home. A midfield of Lauren Cesc Gilberto and Rosicky/Hleb/Ljungberg I think should be the one used away from home.

steve
舍普琴科可是远远比你认为的要伟大。我保证他是一个顶级球员,虽然已经刚刚过了颠峰期,但仍旧是一个顶级球员。谁能忘记七年前在温布利他梦幻般的表演?他使得基翁和亚当斯整晚都疲于奔命地防守,这个场景我永远不会忘记。Keown was shoulder charged to the deck face first by Shevchenko!(不明白,请斑竹和达人翻译),我从来都没见过基翁的表情如此无助。
我同意你说的一个观点:穆里尼奥确实把蒂亚戈替换为更加强壮的埃辛。然而说道塞斯克,我认为可以安排4个中场球员,其中2个是工兵型球员。例如我不认为排出象昨天那样的四个中场是明智的选择,但是等到劳伦回归并出任右中场,将会给塞斯克带来很多好处。我认为在过去的几年里面我们忽略的一个问题是:我们缺少了帕络尔。他让右路趋于至关重要的平衡。他可能不如赫莱布或者罗西基的技术好,但是在客场很难从他那里打开缺口。我认为客场比赛应该排出“劳伦,塞斯克,吉尔伯托,罗西基/赫莱布/永贝里”这样的中场阵容

[ 本帖最后由 zzjxx 于 2006-8-31 05:23 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-1 01:57:06 | 显示全部楼层
没什么有针对曼联的地方,只是开头说阿森纳和曼联的大致分别而已。。。
就只是分析三队不同的地方,而且分析得很好,很客观,很实在。。。

这个人说的是心地话,观念很好,理论十足,但是不够全面。。。
因为看到一些问题,所以进行理论,也发一点牢骚,然后希望能激起球队的志气。
这个问题我也有看到,但是有些东西是需要时间成长的。

Cesc Fabregas 打从一开始我就知道他是 AMC,而非 DM。他只是和 Pirlo 一样把位置靠后而已。。。
不同的是 Pirlo 已经成形,而 Cesc 还有成长的空间,尤其是防守。。。
所以现阶段我虽然认为打3中前卫对他来的好,但是这却是限制他发展成为全能中场的途径。。。
而且现在阿森纳的打法和以往的双后腰打法有点不同,因为 Cesc 和 Vieira 是不同的球员。他拥有上佳,足以比美前锋的射门触觉和射门技术。。。
当你的球员有这么一样能力时,有那位教练能放弃这么重要的一个攻们 / 得分手段?

一个人是不能同时完成两项工作的,所以我们需要配合,这就是作者忽略的地方。。。

还有这个论坛的人比较激动,所以我都不常去看看,也没有注册。。。
或许要等到我在另一个论坛比较出名时考虑过去玩玩。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-5 10:05:16 | 显示全部楼层

最后一段

g000ner
Have to agree with most of what has been said - lack of momentum coupled with individual errors has put us 8 points behind Man Utd ane we are barely a few weeks into the season

g000ner
同意作者的大部分观点,球队缺乏斗志和勇气再加上些个人失误导致我们已经落后曼联8分了,而赛季才刚刚开始几周

shahram
It is clear what the difference between Arsenal and Man Ure is. We have never consistently been on top of ManUre. As you say they have blood and guts while we have nancy boys in midfield. Maybe it harsh on Cesc, but its up to Wenger to sort it out and purchase some hard tackling, no shi*t tacking CM while Cesc builds up his strength. 。

Hansen once said you win nowt with kids. ManUre kids were more physical and clinical than ours, so we will win nowt.

I have to say that some of the decision making of Arsene Wenger has been rather suspect lately, and I do not understand we he doesnt buy one or two experienced big name players!

shahram
很明显我们和曼联的区别是我们不能一如既往地排名比曼联靠前。正如你所说得那样,曼联的球员充满血性和斗志,而我们的中场球员全都女里女气的。也许这么说塞斯克有些刺耳,但是要么等到温格意识到这个问题并买入几名强劲的中场球员,或者等到塞斯克增强自己的力量,我们还没有合适的强硬的中场球员。

Hansen once said you win nowt with kids. ManUre kids were more physical and clinical than ours, so we will win nowt.

我不得不说温格的一些决定日后会引起置疑,而且我确实不明白为什么他不买入1到2个大牌呢!

beleb
Decent article but I think that people are forgetting how many injuries that we have not to mention the fact that two major players in our squad are acting like total c*nts. I think that the disruption to the morale is far more than anyone at the club is letting on. We'll get alot better no need to panic now its early days. I think we all know we weren't winning the league this season so anything higher than 4th will be a welcome improvement. Arsene knows!

Beleb
挺不错的文章,但是我想作者忘记了有多少球员受伤,而且我们阵容中有2个主力表现很差。我认为对士气的破坏比其他东西对俱乐部运作的影响要严重的多。现在时间还早,我们没有必要恐慌,很快会变好地。我认为我们都很清楚我们很难在这个赛季赢得冠军了,温格应该也很清楚,只要取得比第四名更高的名次都是取得了进步。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-5 20:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
不错 看完啦 怪不得能引起反响 写的的确较客观准确
再次感谢 zzjxx
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:44 , Processed in 0.029574 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.