找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 32435|回复: 32

阿森纳球迷的理性(zt)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-28 16:31:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
下面是一篇枪手球迷用英文写的文章,来自于http://www.arsenal-mania.com/。 反响相当的话 听说 希望斑竹给翻译一下 我 一个曼联球迷想看看
英文原文是:
The difference between Manchester United and Arsenal
Written by Joël Che on Sunday, 27 August 2006

Arsenal did not learn anything from the Villa game. That's a darn shame!

As much as I don't like Mr. Ferguson of Manchester there is always one thing about his teams that is totally admirable. All Manchester United teams are full of guts and momentum. Manchester United have never been the most skilful team in England, let alone Europe even when they were at their best. They functioned at their best mainly by combining high motivation English playing with lost of momentum combined and some skill.

It is easy to win the league (in Italy, Spain or France) or the Champions League with the most skilful players. In England, you can forget about it. You need skill but you need power and momentum above all. Manchester United and Arsenal have won the league here with powerful players that can drive the momentum of each game and keep a physical presence.

Chelsea has won the league twice by buying fit 24-28 year old players with plenty of power. Drogba might be a striker but he is above all a fighter. The difference between Drogba and Crespo is that Drogba will fight defenders while Crespo wouldn't. Rooney doesn't simply outplay defenders, he outfights them too.

This season Chelsea has bought two skill players Schevchenko and Ballack. They have got rid of a skilful player with an English spirit in Eidur Gudjohnson. Joe Cole, another momentum player is injured and Makelele is still getting fit.

Drogba's mentality is being dogged by emotions of trying to prove himself against Schevchenko and Lampard realises that his place is under threat. Mourinho put out a team this week lacking in that momentum and fight but full of skill. They lost! Manchester United put out a regular team missing some big names but they had what Manchester United always has and they won.

Arsenal has lacked that drive and momentum for two years now. A litte aggression that taxes the opponent physically as well as skilfully is the way to win games in the Premiership. Vieira's presence that used to force the team to do that has been more missed that his skills. Chelsea's newly-bought skills will make a difference in the Champions League but two 30-year-old skill based players are not going to make much difference in the league unless the rest of the team can find the momentum that they had last season.

Arsenal has to make sure they don't get left behind. We are okay with regard to skill. In fact we are the best in my opinion but as we saw against Aston Villa, you can knock the ball round skilfully for hours and not score unless you can physically challenge your opponents the Walcott did and the way Manchester United do.

I wrote all the above after the Dynamo Zagreb game. I had also written that Arsenal would learn from the Villa game about the importance of tempo in the Premiership. I hoped not to publish this since I was hoping for a big change in the Manchester City game. But the same old problems popped up.

Djourou, Hleb, Adebayor and Gilberto are the only players that are present. Everyone else is still on holiday. Henry is frightfully off pace, and while van Persie is still working his way back, he is at least showing some fight. Nobody seems to realise that Rosicky is new and that they have to help him.

Gilberto has played two very good games for Arsenal. He's done the defending, the closing down and the scoring in the Premiership. But Gilberto cannot do two jobs at the same time.

The more I see Arsenal the more I am convinced that Arsène cannot play Fabregas and only have a four man midfield. Cesc cannot set up play and cover angles and do defensive work at the same time.

Because he can't do that, Gilberto is working overtime and he will get injured soon or lose confidence if things don't change quickly. There is just no getting away from it anymore; we don't have a workable four man midfield unless we change personnel. Opponents can simply hold their shape and frustrate Arsenal for hours. That means that any premiership team can get a draw from Arsenal.

Lastly, although Eboue and Hoyte have done OK, I can't wait for Lauren and Clichy to come back. Wing backs who threaten and attack will convert the opposition wingers into defenders rather than attackers.

That in effect reduces the number of opponents in midfield and gives Gilberto and Fabregas a numerical advantage. We need our injured players back as soon as possible. I love Eboue but like Touré did, he needs to earn his stripes and take over in a year or two.

We must get some aggression back, there are no small teams in the Premiership anymore. We cannot count on 3 points just because the opponent is a so-called small team – footballers are now equipped with basic skill and discipline from top to bottom.

[ 本帖最后由 mywould 于 2006-8-28 04:33 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-8-28 16:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
截至目前,该帖子收到了14个反馈信息。

Article Comments (14) Match Stats

User Comments

Abdulla
To Joel Che,
YOU ARE A BLOODY GENIUS..
Thank you for making me that much smarter after reading your article, love it. Keep them coming..Thanx

Not Deluded
You are deluded

harperdc
There's a difference between working an opening and dancing with the ball on the edge of the 18, and - save Walcott - we're all just dancing right now. It wouldn't hurt to turn some of those decent openings that get complicated by more moves into shot attempts.

Lat
Well said Joël. Looks like Arsène is getting it though if reports about Mascherano and Reo-Coker are true. Either one could provide the relief for Cesc and Gilberto and give them the advantage you explain. Let's see what happens in the next few days.

HungNT
Couldn't agree more! We do lack some aggression that young players fails to deliver.
Thank you for your fantastic view

itzme
I agree with all those facts, but what is the solution? How to get that momentum?? By playing more and more games? Or by losing more games?

hazman from malaysia
Yes. I totally 100% agree with this article. Why they always keep on passing in the penalty box area. Henry or other players simply can shoot the ball instead of create a beautiful goal. It's useless to control the possesion of the ball but you can't convert it into a goal. Arsenal now is totally different compared with Arsenal 3 years back. When the Gunners were invincible. They are obsessed to find a goal. They played perfect through ball. But now all the Premiership teams know how Arsenal play. Arsenal can't win if the opponent play pressing type of game. I can guarantee you. They can't win if they play like when they come to Manchester City. Arsenal only can win if the opponent give too much space for Arsenal players to make the pass and score goals. Look what happened when we played with Aston Villa and Manchester City. They know how we play. They just keep on pressing and pressing. You can see also how we had lost to Bolton. Home and away. They keep on pressing us. Please Arsenal! Shoot the ball and try to give the opponent some pressure. Don't just keep passing in D area.

Dotty
Pretty much spot on mate. However I disagree with a couple of your points. For one Eboue has done excellent not OK, he has been brilliant since the start of the season...keeps going up and down that right wing. Justin Hoyte has not done OK, he has done shit! Not complety his fault, he is being played out of postion. We should bring Flamini back. I agree with your view on Gilberto, he has been amazing. However your view on Cesc and the four man midfield I dont think is right. Cesc needs his wingers to stay close to the touchline and not come to the middle, this will give him more space and less defenders in the middle, he will be able to influence the game alot better if the likes of Hleb and Ljungberg play as wingers, this is why we always do better with Reyes, because he is a proper winger!

Joe
Aggression was nothing whatsoever to do with yesterday's result. Arsenal were not out-muscled or bullied. They had the game in their pocket. City has two chances, a header well saved by Jens and the penalty. Arsenal dominated the game both physically and skillfully EXCEPT for finishing. Two misses by Henry, two off the woodwork, one Robin might have done better on and a definite shout for a penalty. A combination of luck and sharpness would have had us saying 'wow look how much better we are away this year'... don't get carried away with yesterday's performance. they need to improve, definitely and quickly. but they are not too far off it.

D-Man
I couldn't agree more with this article ... I remember some time back Wenger said if he hadn't purchased Reyes he would have gone in for Rooney. The way things are now (Reyes being unadaptable)...you just wonder what could have been. I am a Gooner until I die but I have to admire Rooney as the total package. He has skill and flair, like most our players do, but he combines it with grit, power and determination. Nevertheless I believe once the injured return, especially Senderos we will roll on

Steve
Shevchenko is far more of a warrior than you make out. He is supreme, a little past his best I grant you but still a majestic footballer. Who can forget his mind blowing performance at Wembley 7 years ago? He made Adams and Keown huff and puff all night and there was that moment I'll always remember- Keown was shoulder charged to the deck face first by Shevchenko! I'd never seen it before or after where Keown looked so helpless.

I agree to a point what you are saying, and Mourinho did replace Tiago with the more physical Essien. However regards to Cesc, I think we can play a 4 man midfield as long as there are two workers. For example I dont think you can play the midfield 4 of yesterday, but say Lauren comes back and he plays right mid, it will more than compensate for Cesc. I think something that has gone unnoticed the last couple of years is the fact that we are missing Ray Parlour. He gave that crucial balance on the right side- he may not be as skillful as Hleb or Rosicky but you know that you will never be out battled away from home. A midfield of Lauren Cesc Gilberto and Rosicky/Hleb/Ljungberg I think should be the one used away from home.

g000ner
Have to agree with most of what has been said - lack of momentum coupled with individual errors has put us 8 points behind Man Utd ane we are barely a few weeks into the season

shahram
It is clear what the difference between Arsenal and Man Ure is. We have never consistently been on top of ManUre. As you say they have blood and guts while we have nancy boys in midfield. Maybe it harsh on Cesc, but its up to Wenger to sort it out and purchase some hard tackling, no shi*t tacking CM while Cesc builds up his strength.

Hansen once said you win nowt with kids. ManUre kids were more physical and clinical than ours, so we will win nowt.

I have to say that some of the decision making of Arsene Wenger has been rather suspect lately, and I do not understand we he doesnt buy one or two experienced big name players!

beleb
Decent article but I think that people are forgetting how many injuries that we have not to mention the fact that two major players in our squad are acting like total c*nts. I think that the disruption to the morale is far more than anyone at the club is letting on. We'll get alot better no need to panic now its early days. I think we all know we weren't winning the league this season so anything higher than 4th will be a welcome improvement. Arsene knows!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-28 17:20:26 | 显示全部楼层

快下班了,晚上回去试试吧

一段一段地翻,楼主不介意吧,大意是阿森纳缺少些激情,只有技术是不够的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-28 17:24:10 | 显示全部楼层
The difference between Manchester United and Arsenal
Written by Joël Che on Sunday, 27 August 2006
曼联和阿森纳的区别
作者 :Joël Che
时间:2006年8月27日,周日
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层

继续

Arsenal did not learn anything from the Villa game. That's a darn shame!

As much as I don't like Mr. Ferguson of Manchester there is always one thing about his teams that is totally admirable. All Manchester United teams are full of guts and momentum. Manchester United have never been the most skilful team in England, let alone Europe even when they were at their best. They functioned at their best mainly by combining high motivation English playing with lost of momentum combined and some skill.
阿森纳没有从和维拉的比赛中学到任何东西,这真让人感到耻辱!

我非常不喜欢曼联的弗格森爵士,但是在他的队伍中有一种特质非常令人钦佩。那就是:曼联全线的队伍(我的理解是包含预备队和青年队)都充满勇气和斗志。放眼整个欧洲,即便是在他的鼎盛时期,曼联也不是英国技术最好的球队。他们主要通过把充满激情的英式打法与缺失的斗志组合起来,再加上些技术来使整个球队运转地很好。
××××××××××××××××××
红色字是不太确认的地方,请斑竹和达人指正,也请mywould兄弟包涵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 10:54:29 | 显示全部楼层

继续2

It is easy to win the league (in Italy, Spain or France) or the Champions League with the most skilful players. In England, you can forget about it. You need skill but you need power and momentum above all. Manchester United and Arsenal have won the league here with powerful players that can drive the momentum of each game and keep a physical presence.

Chelsea has won the league twice by buying fit 24-28 year old players with plenty of power. Drogba might be a striker but he is above all a fighter. The difference between Drogba and Crespo is that Drogba will fight defenders while Crespo wouldn't. Rooney doesn't simply outplay defenders, he outfights them too.

在意大利、西班牙和法国,技术最好的球员组合成的队伍很容易赢得冠军,然而在英格兰,你还是忘记这条法则吧,在这里,踢球需要技巧,更需要力量和斗志。曼联和阿森纳都是由于拥有使每场比赛充满激情和对抗的斗士而分别赢得联赛冠军的。

切尔西凭借购入一批正值当打之年的,充满活力的24-28岁的球员赢得了最近2次的联赛冠军。德罗巴不仅是一个前锋,他还是一个斗士。德罗巴和克雷斯波之间德区别在于:德罗巴会与对方的后卫对抗(我的理解是主要指身体对抗,还包括无球时对对方后卫的反抢和骚扰),而克雷斯波不会。鲁尼不仅在技术上胜过对方的后卫,身体对抗上也毫不逊色。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 10:55:10 | 显示全部楼层

累了,休息一下

中午继续,呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 11:26:33 | 显示全部楼层

继续3

This season Chelsea has bought two skill players Schevchenko and Ballack. They have got rid of a skilful player with an English spirit in Eidur Gudjohnson. Joe Cole, another momentum player is injured and Makelele is still getting fit.

Drogba's mentality is being dogged by emotions of trying to prove himself against Schevchenko and Lampard realises that his place is under threat. Mourinho put out a team this week lacking in that momentum and fight but full of skill. They lost! Manchester United put out a regular team missing some big names but they had what Manchester United always has and they won.

这个赛季切尔西买了2位技术型球员:舍普琴科和巴拉克。他们卖掉一个拥有英格兰的战斗精神同时技术不错的球员:古德约翰森。另外一位充满斗志的球员,乔,科尔受伤了。马克莱莱也在恢复中。
德罗巴的心思放在试图去证明自己不输给舍普琴科而兰帕德意识到自己德位置受到威胁。本周穆里尼奥让球队的阵容充满技巧但是缺乏力量和斗志(这里指的是英超第二轮的比赛),他们输掉了比赛!曼联排出了一个正常的阵容,只不过阵容中缺少一些原来总是有的大腕,他们取得了胜利。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 13:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
好,支持翻译者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 14:25:59 | 显示全部楼层

继续4

Arsenal has lacked that drive and momentum for two years now. A litte aggression that taxes the opponent physically as well as skilfully is the way to win games in the Premiership. Vieira's presence that used to force the team to do that has been more missed that his skills. Chelsea's newly-bought skills will make a difference in the Champions League but two 30-year-old skill based players are not going to make much difference in the league unless the rest of the team can find the momentum that they had last season.

Arsenal has to make sure they don't get left behind. We are okay with regard to skill. In fact we are the best in my opinion but as we saw against Aston Villa, you can knock the ball round skilfully for hours and not score unless you can physically challenge your opponents the Walcott did and the way Manchester United do.

阿森纳缺乏这种驱动力和冲劲已经2年了。不仅在技术上,而且拥有一点点侵略性在身体对抗上压迫对手是在顶级联赛中取胜的不二法门。维埃拉用自己的表现带动全队给予对手压迫这个优点远比他的技术值得球迷们怀念。切尔西新进引进的技巧型球员会使它在冠军联赛中的表现有所不同,但是2个三十岁的技巧型球员不会给它在联赛中的表现带来太大区别,除非队中的其他球员能够找回上赛季拥有的冲劲。

阿森纳必须确保不被落在后面。讲到技术我们阿森纳完全没有问题,事实上以我的观点来看,我们是最棒的。但是看看我们对阿斯顿维拉的比赛,球员们可以长时间优雅地将球传来传去(我的理解就是长时间的控球,控球率很高)就是进不了球,直到下半场沃尔科特面对面地挑战对手进行突破,进球才姗姗来迟。曼联就是这样取得进球和胜利的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 20:25 , Processed in 0.028315 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.