注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: mywould

阿森纳球迷的理性(zt)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-29 14:50:51 | 显示全部楼层

继续5

I wrote all the above after the Dynamo Zagreb game. I had also written that Arsenal would learn from the Villa game about the importance of tempo in the Premiership. I hoped not to publish this since I was hoping for a big change in the Manchester City game. But the same old problems popped up.

Djourou, Hleb, Adebayor and Gilberto are the only players that are present. Everyone else is still on holiday. Henry is frightfully off pace, and while van Persie is still working his way back, he is at least showing some fight. Nobody seems to realise that Rosicky is new and that they have to help him.

在与萨格勒布迪那摩的比赛后我就写下了上述的内容,我还写下了希望阿森纳能够从与维拉的比赛中学到把握住“节奏”在顶级联赛中比赛的重要性。我希望在对曼城的比赛中球队能够展现全新的面貌,这样我就不用发表上面的文字了。然而,同样的问题再次爆发。

只有乔鲁,赫莱布,阿德巴约和吉尔伯托在状态,其他球员好像仍旧在度假。亨利步履蹒跚,而范佩西仍旧在亨利后面乱打乱撞,不过他至少还展示了一些实力。好像没有人意识到罗西基是今年新加入球队的,并且需要帮助。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 15:31:01 | 显示全部楼层

继续6

Gilberto has played two very good games for Arsenal. He's done the defending, the closing down and the scoring in the Premiership. But Gilberto cannot do two jobs at the same time.

The more I see Arsenal the more I am convinced that Arsène cannot play Fabregas and only have a four man midfield. Cesc cannot set up play and cover angles and do defensive work at the same time.

Because he can't do that, Gilberto is working overtime and he will get injured soon or lose confidence if things don't change quickly. There is just no getting away from it anymore; we don't have a workable four man midfield unless we change personnel. Opponents can simply hold their shape and frustrate Arsenal for hours. That means that any premiership team can get a draw from Arsenal.

吉尔伯托在这两场比赛都表现优异,在联赛中他参与防守,积极抢断,还能破门得分,但是吉尔伯托无法在同一时间完成两件事。
随着我对阿森纳的认知的深入,我更加确信温格不能完全依赖法布雷加斯并且在中场只安排4个人。塞斯克无法同时完成组织进攻和防守两项工作。
正因为如此,吉尔伯托只能超负荷工作,如果这种情形持续下去的话他很快就会受伤或者失去信心。这种情形是我们无法回避的。到时如果我们不作人员调整的话,我们将无法找到4个可用的中场球员。对手很容易长时间地保持阵型并挫败阿森纳。那将意味着联赛中联赛中任何一个对手都可以在与阿森纳的比赛中逼得平局。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 15:46:46 | 显示全部楼层

继续7-文章完

Lastly, although Eboue and Hoyte have done OK, I can't wait for Lauren and Clichy to come back. Wing backs who threaten and attack will convert the opposition wingers into defenders rather than attackers.

That in effect reduces the number of opponents in midfield and gives Gilberto and Fabregas a numerical advantage. We need our injured players back as soon as possible. I love Eboue but like Touré did, he needs to earn his stripes and take over in a year or two.

We must get some aggression back, there are no small teams in the Premiership anymore. We cannot count on 3 points just because the opponent is a so-called small team – footballers are now equipped with basic skill and discipline from top to bottom.

最后,尽管埃布和霍伊特都干得不错,我们并不是非得等到劳伦和克里希回归不可。我们还是要认识到攻击型的边后卫能够给对手造成威胁,并迫使对手的边锋由攻转守。

这样就能减少对手在中场的人数,并给吉尔伯托和法布雷加斯带来实在的好处。因此我们需要让我们的伤号尽可能快地回到我们的队伍中来。我确实喜欢埃布,但是他必须象图雷一样经过一、两年的磨练形成自己的风格后才能很好地占据边后卫的位置。

我们必须找回我们的攻击性。在联赛中不再有所谓的小球队(我得理解是弱旅)。仅仅因为对手是所谓的弱旅我们就掉以轻心的话,我们将不能连续地取胜并成功获得3分。从目前的状况来看,从积分榜首到榜尾的球队的球员们在基础的技术和战术纪律方面已经没有什么差距了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 15:47:55 | 显示全部楼层

今天先到这里,有时间再翻译那些评论吧

请各位指正,不吝赐教
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 16:12:53 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了,相当感激了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-29 21:52:07 | 显示全部楼层
顶LZ和zzjxx的翻译。

枪手确实还需要一些东西。

PS:不知道小马的转会谈的怎么样了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-30 09:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
谈谈我的看法,我看了第一场阿森纳的比赛,感觉就是枪手好像要把球传到对手的球门里面,有很多射门的机会还是没有射,还是传球了,好像阿森纳需要更硬朗一点,呵呵,另外好像温格现在太依赖年轻人了,老队员的经验还是很重要的
ps:小马要来么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-30 12:35:47 | 显示全部楼层
还是那句话,无论翻译的怎么样,zzjxx兄弟能及时帮助板油解决翻译问题,其志可嘉.
应该奖励.希望大家向他学习~人人为我,我为人人!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-30 13:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 calvinzhang 于 2006-8-30 12:35 PM 发表
还是那句话,无论翻译的怎么样,zzjxx兄弟能及时帮助板油解决翻译问题,其志可嘉.
应该奖励.希望大家向他学习~人人为我,我为人人!

斑竹的意思是我翻的不好是么?呜呜呜呜呜,伤自尊了,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-30 13:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 zzjxx 于 2006-8-30 00:17 发表

斑竹的意思是我翻的不好是么?呜呜呜呜呜,伤自尊了,

哦?不是这个意思.我这是为了让更多的兄弟积极参与翻译事业.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:21 , Processed in 0.038509 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.