楼主: 天幕坠落

大家觉得WEST HAM这个队怎么样?

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-3-2 10:01:43 | 显示全部楼层
我声明一点 我爱西汉姆

我的理想是像 Bobby Moore 那样带领 WHU 和英格兰走向辉煌

看看下面的文字

Watched it live here in Malaysia.

Brilliant performance all round. Apart possibly from the first half of 2-2 draw against Arse early in the season, this was easily the best performance. We played as a team, and the work rate right through the team was, frankly, scary. Spurs was second best all over the pitch and was never in it.

James - a couple easy saves in the first half and missed a corner that almost led to a goal. But otherwise, had an easy day of it. The only thinbg worrying is his communication with Repka seems crap and led to a few heart stopping moments with Repka wondering whether his keeper was coming to get the ball or not.

Repka - as solid as he has been for a long time. And it seemed the entire backline was playing much further up the pitch than usual - perhaps because the Spurs front line has no speed whatsoever. Tomas was commanding apart from a couple of occasions when potential mix-up with James could have been embarassing. He even found himself at the 35 yards line in the Spurs half in open play several times. Never seen him do that before. What is going on?

Pearce - Solid as well, and frankly, not much to do. Defended well in the air and almost scored at the other end in open play. Had some problems with Sheringham's aerial power, but gave little away.

Johnson - What do you say about this boy? He is brilliant. Easily won the right side battle and apart from a misdirected pass in the first half, never put a foot wrong. His wide runs created problems for Spurs. On one occasion, found himself in the Spurs box and had a shot. Mature beyond his years. Much better player than Archie ever was - calm and very very tidy.

Brevett - I was surprised at how good he was. Again, kept the right side safe and for a huge portion of the second half, was continuously thorny going forward with his partnership Sinclair. Cames into the centre to cover the centre halves several times - and each time, Sinclair came back to cover the left full back position. I think they are gelling well.

Sinclair - Workman-like and ran himself into the ground. Did not get into the box as much as vs WBA - and seldom drift into the centre. But it is very clear his understanding with Brevett is maturing. The best I've seen him work for the team this season. Even headed a few crosses in our own box.

Bowyer - He is clearly finding his feet at West Ham now. Easily the best game he's played for us. Ran hard, tackled hard, completely committed, made very dangerous runs any chance he got. Hit the post in the first half and was very solid in defence. Booked and will be suspended for 2 games though. We'll miss him in those two games becaue he is clearly hitting the form we know he is capable of. We will do well to keep him at the end of season. He gives us bite.

Carrick - The more the game went on, the more Michael dominated the middle. The composure that is so much of his game was a joy to watch when he is in this form. Dribbled past the whole of Yid's defence from midfield but ran out of pitch. Well taken second goal that is missable if not for his composure. Those long pinging passes are not quite working yet though. But again, the best I've seen him this season.

Cole - Roeder should give Joey the armband once and for all. He ran and ran and ran and ran for 90 minutes. Didn't have as much of an attacking presence as you'd expect, but was the engine in the middle. He also seems to be growing to another level in his role as captain - much more composed and calm than I remember seeing him. Talked to team mates throughout. Together with Carriack, dominated the centre both in attack and defence. Led by example and deservedly MOTM. Had those steely eyes that I've never seen before. Di Canio's absence gives him space to command. Bye bye Paolo.

Ferdinand - His aerial power was a constant malice. Struck well to get the first goal after Defoe's pass, and it was his hassling that led to the second. Total brave and committed. Again, easily his best perforamce in c & b. His partnership with Defoe seems to be improving too. His knock downs created panic everytime. Substituted to protect a bad head collision in the first half, I suspect. On this form, we don't miss Freddie - Sir Les will have far more appetite for the rough and tumble of a relegation fight. Please stay fit.

Defoe - I hope we hold on to this one. You can see panic in the Spurs defence everytime he gets the ball and runs at them. Worked like a maniac and never gave Spurs defence a moment's peace. Very much defending from the front and reason why we had a relatively easy time of it defensively. Really wanted him to score as he deserved it more than anyone. Brilliant brilliant performance.

Hutch - came on for Les and almost scored when combined well with Defoe (again). Otherwise, his physical presence continuously killed any rhythm Spurs were trying to muster. Evidence of still being a little short of match fitness (missing half a yard still) but will probably take over from Bowyer when the latter is suspended.

Spurs were dismal, to be frank. No bite in front and weak in the middle. But then on the other hand, we never let them play - so credits to us. Overall, this was the first convincing Hammers performance I've seen for ages. We dominated throughout and was really never in danger of losing. If this sort of performace can be mustered for the last 9 games, we'll stay up. No question. We looked like a top 5 team today.

44866 of 44969: Joe Cole...  24 Hits / 0 Recs   
Posted by: johnhclee (59 Msgs)    4:42PM, Mar 1, 2003  

Thread [2]:    Original Message    < Prev. Message in Thread | Next Message in Thread >

looks like having a big time game.  

44869 of 44969: Re: Joe Cole...  20 Hits / 0 Recs   
Posted by: sxboy66 (226 Msgs)    4:45PM, Mar 1, 2003  

Thread [2]:    Original Message    < Prev. Message in Thread | Next Message in Thread >

he definately seems to get a lift when they give him the armband.
发表于 2003-3-2 10:10:53 | 显示全部楼层

Re: 大家觉得WEST HAM这个队怎么样?

正在看英超的直播。WEST HAM 对 TOTTENHAM 突然想到。

为什么WEST HAM这样一只既有年轻天才,又有经验丰富的老将的队伍,

能堕落到降级边缘呢?是教练的问题??但是在CM里面,这支球队也是

经常第一个赛季(65版)就降级。最迟不超过第二个赛季。

大家认为到底是什么问题导致了这种情况的发生??

难道CM的程序员有预感,并且同时诅咒了现实中的队伍?
这只球队的老板比较抠门,卖了费迪南德和兰帕德,气走了教练老雷德克纳普.难怪有今日,绝对是凝聚力不足的缘故.队里只有老将T.辛克莱尔等比较用心踢球,年轻人经验不足,在压力下更难发挥.其实上赛季他就差点降级了.
发表于 2003-3-2 10:16:05 | 显示全部楼层
楼上没看过几场 WHU 的比赛吧
发表于 2003-3-2 10:42:47 | 显示全部楼层
转的也确实少点~
发表于 2003-3-2 10:57:42 | 显示全部楼层
好长的天书啊~!
发表于 2003-3-2 11:09:20 | 显示全部楼层
可惜
发表于 2003-3-2 11:14:44 | 显示全部楼层
JOE COLE
john curtis (21:52 1 Mar)
I thought he worked his bollox off today.

Brilliant.

My MOTM.

john curtis (22:09 1 Mar)
sorry i will behave

Herts Hammer (22:07 1 Mar)
John, you were offered some friendly advice. Do you really want to show your maturity by starting random threads now?

Herts Hammer (22:02 1 Mar)
Tynan, come on, great minds obviously do think alike, and I can type faster than you.

Tynan (22:01 1 Mar)
HH, you slag!

Tynan (22:00 1 Mar)
Yes, sure but there are some fairly common sense dos and don'ts. If we all start a thread for every thought, the board fills up a bit quick with lots of one post threads don't it? There's loads of threads about today's game already aren't there. Your post would fit on one of those just lovely. Wouldn't it?

Herts Hammer (22:00 1 Mar)
Yes, it is, but you might have found your comment better placed on one of the existing threads discussing today's game, and the relative merits of the players.

More than expressing thoughts, this board is about discussion. Starting a new thread for this is akin to walking into a pub and starting a conversation with yourself.

Why not join in with one of the others, who, amazingly enough are already talking about the same subject?

john curtis (21:56 1 Mar)
sorry i thought the idea of a message board was to express thoughts?

Tynan (21:54 1 Mar)
Top reason for a new thread.
发表于 2003-3-2 11:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
乔科尔是我们的英雄
发表于 2003-3-2 12:07:03 | 显示全部楼层
楼上没看过几场 WHU 的比赛吧

赛季初看了几场,场面其实西汉姆不差,可机会把握得很不好。
发表于 2003-3-2 15:16:18 | 显示全部楼层
Joe Cole.Defoe.都是超强的人(就CM3?)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 12:37 , Processed in 0.035067 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.