找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

10/11,我们昂首前进(8月12日 Gibbs、Wilshere英格兰首秀)(1L长期更新)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-30 18:43:19 | 显示全部楼层
输了也好
睇吖逼就是中场比较适合他

我认为我们还能冲冠
只要没有太多的伤员就好了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-30 18:52:16 | 显示全部楼层
这里还要指出一点

得你而生下场后阿森纳的中场开始失控
不过在于加强进攻的角度也许放威而蓄会更好
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-31 19:48:45 | 显示全部楼层
教授看来又忽悠我们了。。一个进攻球员+一个防守球员=0。。不过也好,估计FM10里至少得给大伙发30M的开档资金了。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-1 18:46:45 | 显示全部楼层
话说现在英文世界的枪迷现在正在闹哄哄的呛声

有几篇文章很具代表性
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-1 19:10:45 | 显示全部楼层

回复 403# 捷克10号 的帖子

9月1日才是转会的截止日期
不过我倒是不认为现阶段要补充什么位置
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-2 18:22:04 | 显示全部楼层
厚度米有啊,现在是DENILSON和SONG共同完成当年VIEIRA的任务,随便倒一个,中场拦截力就米有,到时候再喊板凳深度已经晚了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-3 00:44:39 | 显示全部楼层

Impatient Chelsea Must Follow Arsenal’s Example

http://youngguns.wordpress.com/2 ... w-arsenals-example/

Last week Chelsea’s Chief Executive Peter Kenyon spoke of his frustration that the Chelsea Academy have failed to produce any players who were ready to make the step up into the first team. Kenyon revealed the club have pumped plenty of money into the system in a bid to follow Roman Abramovich’s order of producing home grown talent to supplement the big money signings.

You can read exactly what he said here.

Expensive foreign youngsters plus the addition of Frank Arnesen to watch over their development was seen as a huge step forward in achieving the aforementioned goal. Yet four years into Arnesen’s role, only defender Michael Mancienne has come close to breaking through, and he was already in the system before the former PSV mans arrival.

Kenyon’s comments are typical of Chelsea’s attitude. They believe that simply throwing mountains of their ample cash supply at the problem will solve it. What they should be doing, is looking to North London, and the example set by Arsène Wenger.

Only now are Arsenal starting to reap the rewards of their Academy, 10 years after Wenger first began to concentrate on the youth system. In 1999 Jack Wilshere, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Henri Lansbury were all on the verge of joining the Academy, becoming the first few to benefit from Wenger’s vision for youth development. Liam Brady, a man who knows all about the tradition and the expectations of Arsenal was brought in to oversee them. Now, 10 frustrating years later, the Gunners are finally seeing the reward for their hard work.

Everybody knows that it takes at least 10 years before you start to see benefits from a heavy investment in an Academy. Not Chelsea however, who seem to subscribe to the modern way that if something isn’t doing it’s job straight away, it’s a waste of money. And even when they do find those gems, such as Frank Nouble or Mancienne, instead of blooding them in the Carling Cup, they are either forced to play Reserve football, or are sent on pointless loan spells. England Under 21 International Jack Cork has been on loan 6 times and on each return, he is forced to play for the Reserves.

I’m all for Chelsea’s Academy, but they must learn that money can not always buy you success.

Article By – J.Sanderson
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-3 17:33:38 | 显示全部楼层
傻······
我们是经过了10多年的努力才有今天的成就
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-3 17:49:33 | 显示全部楼层

UEFA should not make an example of Eduardo

they should make an example of all cheats
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article141935.html

By John Cross
Last modified 16:53 02/09/09

The Soccer City Stadium. July 11, 2010.

It is the last minute of the of the World Cup final in Johannesburg and Steven Gerrard is striding through the German defence.

Gerrard pushes the ball too far, loses control and, in sheer desperation, takes a well disguised tumble as Germany keeper Robert Enke dives at his feet.

The England midfielder takes the penalty himself, fires a shot low into the bottom corner and we win the World Cup.

Simple question: is Gerrard a national hero or a national disgrace? I've only picked out Gerrard because he is always at the forefront of my mind as being a brilliant player. It could be any England player.

But my point is that we would treat Gerrard very differently - even if the TV replays were damning - compared to if it had been a German midfielder taking a dive.

Then there would be a national campaign to have Germany thrown out of the European Union, get FIFA to introduce video evidence and get Pickles the dog to go and steal back the trophy from the Germans.

What would be the feeling in England about an English player punching the ball into the net against Argentina in the same way Diego Maradona did in the 1986 World Cup?

If England had gone on to win the World Cup after England's star player had cheated would he be hero-worshipped in the same way as Maradona is in Argentina?

Arsenal striker Eduardo has been cast as public enemy number one after his blatant dive to win a penalty against Celtic in the Champions League qualifier.

Now, I've heard all the Arsenal fans bleating about the injustice of it all and how they are so hard done by. But I don't have any sympathy with that argument. Eduardo cheated. End of story.

But this is the first time UEFA has ever used retrospective evidence in the Champions League and Eduardo has now been hit with a two-game ban.

If the referee had spotted Eduardo's dive on the night then he would have received a yellow card and that would have been the end of the matter.

But UEFA appear to have launched an anti-dive crusade and that's a good thing - as long as there is consistency and every offence is punished.

Where I do have sympathy and can see there has been an injustice is that not all players appear to be being castigated for diving in the same way as Eduardo.

To me, it looked like Ashley Young dived to win a penalty for Aston Villa in their UEFA Cup tie with Rapid Vienna the day after Arsenal's game with Celtic and that barely got a mention.

Wayne Rooney took a tumble at Old Trafford in 2005 to win a penalty and end Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run.

Those are just two examples but they didn't get the Eduardo treatment.

I have to say, I think the UEFA punishment against Eduardo is fair. But it has to be implemented in EVERY single case.

Until UEFA can guarantee that, then maybe Eduardo's two-game ban isn't fair. Maybe Arsene Wenger is right when he says there has been a witch hunt.

But one thing is for certain... England wouldn't treat Gerrard as a national disgrace if he took a dive to win the World Cup.

So some people should stop being so holier than thou and admit that the outrage against diving has been rather selective.

We need to stop all the cheats, make the ban even longer than two games - and not just pick on one for effect.

在英国很难看到这样公平的媒体言论
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-3 18:44:26 | 显示全部楼层
Messi打进那个所谓上帝之手的进球,让人不得不去想,这样的球员能赢得世界足球先生吗。。。球技很重要,但RP呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 06:37 , Processed in 0.033047 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.