找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

10/11,我们昂首前进(8月12日 Gibbs、Wilshere英格兰首秀)(1L长期更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-28 23:21:45 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-28 23:25:43 | 显示全部楼层

Fabregas to miss Manchester United clash

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news ... hester-united-clash

By Declan Taylor

Cesc Fabregas’ hamstring injury will keep him out of Saturday’s clash with Manchester United.

The captain was replaced at half-time of last weekend’s 4-1 victory against Portsmouth and missed the Champions League victory over Celtic on Wednesday.

In an interview with Arsenal TV Online yesterday, Arsène Wenger rated Fabregas as “50:50” for the match at Old Trafford. However, at Friday’s pre-match press conference, the manager ruled him out.

“Fabregas is out and his test was not conclusive this morning,” the manager confirmed. “Therefore he will not travel.

“Ideally you want him to travel and to play but he would not be 100 per cent.

“Everybody else who played on Wednesday is ok.”

[Friday, August 28, 2009]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-8-28 23:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
意味着小法不能上了

好消息是拉姆塞能上
总算有个MC替补了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-28 23:42:42 | 显示全部楼层
Sagna好了,我觉得这场还是有希望的。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-29 05:55:52 | 显示全部楼层
现阶段只是考虑处罚而已

Eduardo 的假摔算得上什么
其实很多人都会这样摔下来
他只是不聪明地没有伸脚勾人而已
很明显的看出他也不是想要这个机会得到罚球
裁判当时的位置其实本身就可以很明确的做出正确的决定
不过考虑到这些人如果不出来做事的话对足球运动来说那也真的不是很妙

至于温格
身为主教练他也没有错
而在这个争议性的事件中最冷静和处理最好的就是双方的教练

而我的立场是我支持Eduardo和Wenger
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-29 07:54:22 | 显示全部楼层
普拉蒂尼的父亲曾经和教授共事,不知道是不是发生过什么不愉快的事情,感觉普拉蒂尼处处跟教授较真。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-29 17:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
法国人很喜欢热烈讨论
而且法国也存在很多不同的思想

刚刚看到一则新闻是有关这事件的
里边也说的很明白了

Mowbray shrugs off Eduardo charge

http://www.teamtalk.com/football ... 766_5520135,00.html

Tony Mowbray was reluctant to become embroiled in the controversy surrounding Arsenal player Eduardo, who has been charged by UEFA.

European football's governing body announced they had opened disciplinary proceedings against the Croatia international for "deceiving the referee" in Wednesday night's play-off round second leg at the Emirates Stadium.

The Celtic boss said: "I haven't given it a second thought.

"I have seen the incident again but it doesn't matter, we are out of the Champions League.

"The bigger picture is UEFA want to clamp down on simulation, to make a mark and if they feel they need to do it, then so be it.

"Sometimes there has to be a fall guy.

"But it is not my decision, I don't want to condemn anybody."

Celtic were drawn against Hamburg, Hapoel Tel Aviv and Rapid Vienna in their Europa League group today and Mowbray believes the Parkhead club were handed a difficult task.

"It could have been easier but you take what you get," he said.

"I watched Hamburg play Man City last year but although there have been changes they are a tough team from the German league.

"I don't know much about the Israel team but I'm sure we will find out in the next few weeks and we watched Rapid Vienna put out Aston Villa last night, so they are obviously not a bad team to do that.

"It is quite exciting and I look forward to it."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-30 02:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
总体上枪手的防线表现比较稳定,不得不说两支球队在进攻中表现的都不太理想,MU赢的有点侥幸,不过运气本来就是实力的一部分。阿穆离顶级确实有差距,迪亚比的乌龙也是注意力不集中的表现,枪手这几个赛季都时常在不太有威胁的进攻下失球,这是最值得反思的,也是豪门球队最忌讳的。现在下结论可能有点早,但枪手的这种失球方式决定了其士气的保持会相当困难,这个赛季尚不具备冠军相,接下来应当会有合适的引援。

[ 本帖最后由 捷克10号 于 2009-8-30 02:24 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-30 04:25:26 | 显示全部楼层
输了也要鼓掌。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-8-30 18:25:58 | 显示全部楼层
可惜裁判破坏了比赛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 06:56 , Processed in 0.036836 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.