使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-2 04:35:43 | 显示全部楼层
又见上面有人吹牛比。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-2 07:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
从SI官方论坛上的数据讨论来看,MU和车子的主帖基本没有什么争议,Rio 和 Wes Brown的集中比较高,在观察员眼里也

是合理的;枪手的则争议较大,但是观察员"Father Senegal"非常坚持自己的数据判断,可能改动的几率不是很高,下面是原话

Ok folks thanks for the initial feedback, a few thoughts on the comments.

This is the last time I shall comment politely on people making comments on players that have been brought in this summer. It is as pointless as asking a spurs fan what they did the last time they won the league championship, because I didnt do their data.

Green Circle, some interesting comments in there, but as Nick/Gripper say, if its statements talking about moving a player one or two points either way, this really isnt a data issue as such, more a different in opinion. If there is something drastic, then feel free to comment and add some substance to your thoughts.

Re Walcotts finishing, I dont think he had done anything to warrant an increase from the 11 he has, he hasnt been prolific for Arsenal (one goal) and still misses a lot of chances. Im not saying this wont improve with age and experience but atm 11 is about right imo.

Re the finances, well the report was only released a week or so ago so obviously this was well past the data deadline. SI have the financial report, unsure atm whether this will be able to be added into the game when released.

DAMO1984, whilst the financial report was good there is absolutely no indication of such a lump sum being released to spend on players, so it would not be realistic to add it into the game. One thing the report does indicate is that the debt will be down £70m by 2010, so hopefully SI (and the next researcher) can work that in.

Cesc's set pieces, still dont think he warrants anymore than 12, he doesnt even take our direct free kicks so one assumes this isnt a strength, yes he has hit a few good free kicks in this season, but he is still inconsistent.

Diaby as competant on the left, I deliberated for a long time over this, I still think its clear that out wide he is a square peg in a round hole, he has no left foot, and cuts inside almost all the time. The reality is he only gets stuck out there in an emergency. For those reasons I never added it. Anymore performances such as the one against West Ham yesterday and I'll have to have a re-think.

Clichy pace/acceleration is 16/18, think the acceleration is correct, pace possibly up one notch, dont think hes quick enough to warrant a 19/19, his stamina is 16, good enough as it stands atm.

Dont agree Gallas should be accomplished at left/right back, he only really played on the left last season due to injuries, and was average, his one performance at right back was woeful.

Likewise Kolo isnt likely to be playing right back again, with the cover we have there.

Dont see why Hoyte should be a wing back and not a right back, and hes pretty dreadful on the left, again only played there due to injuries.

Flamini has made it clear he doesnt want to play at left back again, so his rating reflects that.

Ades work rate is 16, accurate enough imo.

Despite Denilson playing very occasionally wide, I dont think hes competant there, similar to Diaby really, hes clearly a central midfielder, as for his passing needing improving, its 14 atm, which for his age and experience is about right I think, he still gives the ball away more than he should.

Song does need to have DC added, but as Scoham said, data was done before he came back to Arsenal and Arsene re-invented him as a centre back. Im still waiting for him to prove hes actually a footballed tbf.

[ 本帖最后由 dav1944 于 2007-10-2 07:30 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-2 07:58:28 | 显示全部楼层
上面这个人有点扯。。。
迪亚比明显应该competent ML的,喜欢内切就是cut inside习惯,容易卡死就是dwell on ball咯。。。
对德尼尔森、弗拉米尼的数据有点不太满意,德尼尔森可能更进攻型,弗拉米尼就是看的奇怪
克里希加速上17、18没什么问题的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-2 08:01:42 | 显示全部楼层
扯也没办法,人家是老大
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 08:15 , Processed in 0.040989 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.