使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-2 14:53:54 | 显示全部楼层
是吗?我也试试
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-2 21:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
以下为V4阵行的使用说明,作者-FuSS:
••• MiNiMaL_FuSS_V4 •••

Hey folks, here it is, V4. It's not massively different from V3, few tweaks to make it more compatible with the patch and I find it generally more consistent.

• Mentality Changes – e.g. I reduced the striker mentality as he was getting caught offside too often post-patch.
• Creative Freedom Changes – e.g. Striker (non target-man) creative freedom increased slightly due in part to his new positioning (explained further on).
• Passing Changes – The Full-Backs now have more direct passing to prevent them making passing mistakes.
• Closing Down Changes – Each DC now has slightly different closing down settings.
• Tackling Changes – Some tackling reductions, feel free to tinker with these if you’re getting a lot of cards.
• Some set-piece changes
• Other minor tweaks I’ve pretty much forgotten.

• Striker MOVED! - The Target-man is now more central with the striker placed just to his left.
= Try moving the pacey striker to the right-side rather than the left to lose markers and generally make life more difficult for the opposition
= Try giving the pacey striker free-role sometimes (if suitable for the player)
= The new striker positions appear extremely effective against teams using a back 4 (vast majority), however you may want to revert to the standard forward positions against a back line of 3.

-------------------------
Re-Ranking (Thanks Lambs):
There is no such thing as the AI cracking tactics. What actually happens is that based on you teams success the AI starts giving you more respect. So the more games you win the harder it becomes to break teams down. This is known as re-ranking. This usually relates to playing defensive and hitting you on the counter attack.
It's generally though that there is a big re-rank halfway though season point, hence many tactics report slumps here. It's been suggest that there is a re-rank when the game is saved or maybe started, this would seem quite logical and may explain how you're form can suddenly seem to change just by restarting the game.

Opposition Instructions:
The best way to achieve results is to tweak the tactic according to the opposition, just like in real life, every team will play different according to whom they are facing. Here's the best way to do it:

-Buy yourself a decent scout.
-Have him scout the next team for every match.
-Listen to what he says!
-Your scout will tell you the opposition’s strong points, best players, and likely formation.
-Using this information it shouldn't be hard to prepare for each team by tweaking the tactic.
-Remember tweaks also depend on what suits your own team...

Examples:
-If my scout pin-points a fast paced striker as a threat (i.e.: Defoe)
-Then I play a high defensive line and use the offside trap
-This works for me as my defenders have good teamwork, positioning, and speed.
-If you don’t have such defenders a deeper defensive line would probably work better so your back line doesn’t get caught out by the defenders pace.
-If my scout pin-points a super winger as a threat (i.e.: Robben)
-Then I play with backwards arrows on the Fullbacks and stop them going forward and crossing.
-I often use opposition instructions to get them to close down the winger too.
-If my scout pin-points a big target-man as a threat (i.e.: Crouch)
-Then I make sure my tallest DCs are playing and that the best in the air is playing in the position nearest the target-man.
-I also usually set them to mark this man closely in the opposition instructions.

[/B]Tips/Tweaks[/B]:
As before the key to winning game after game is to make minor changes in tactic to catch the AI out. When you start a match and are presented with the team talk screen, click tactics, now you can make tactical changes before kickoff but after the other team has readied their team.

Recommended Changes:
• Turn off Counter-Attack - if you facing a lesser team counter-attack is often unessicary.
• Weather - If its raning short passing dosnt work, make it more direct.
• Tempo - I prefer a slow tempo, but dependant on your team u may benefit from upping it.
• Striker tweaks above.
• Change 'Pass down the flanks' to 'Mixed'
• Change target man aim from 'Head' to 'Mixed'
• Change Holdup ball settings for target man
• Give other striker 'free role'
• Put target man more central or have other striker make runs to flank to collect ball (with side arrow)
• An arrow to the DMC position for the more defensive CM may help against good opposition (more defensive play)

These are some good minor changes to make to TEAM INSTRUCTIONS before and even during games, keep them in mind, particually if you're having problems. Don't use too mnay at once unless you plan to keep it that way.

Points of Interest:
• 2 DMCS: A few people have tried cloning the MCR (dmc style) settings to the MCL (amc settings) and using 2 defensive midfielders, I find this to be very solid and improve possession, however I've not implemented this as I feel the majority of people like to use AMC style players (just as most like 2 striker tactics). However keep the duel DMC option in mind for those tough games, or just if you've got a quad with some good DMCs.
• Target Man: For the love of god if one more person forget to actually drag the target man into the target man box I'll go spare, that said I'd like to remind you to put the target man in the target man box.
• Read the thread: There are tons of tips, tweaks, and solutions; it really doesn’t take that long to read 11 pages. Nearly every complaint or difficulty that gets mentioned now has already been dealt with previously, so just read through please.
• As always I do not conform to any tactical bible or tactical theory (no offence wwfan), this is my own work based on my old 06 tactics.
•Team talks are thought to be just as important as tactic by quite a few of us now....I included...get them right!!!
•This isn’t FM06, tactics don’t win it, u have to have a high moral, good team talks, and a well gelled team....in short you actually have to be a manager this time rather than just download a tactic.
•See if there's any improvement letting your Assistant manger handle team talks, I bought Sammy Lee (fantastic) and let him do them simply because I’m lazy.

[ 本帖最后由 chongdong 于 2007-3-3 12:35 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-2 22:04:34 | 显示全部楼层

唉。。。别说了。。。

我用过了。一点都不适合ARSENAL。。。真的很郁闷地。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-9 19:45:35 | 显示全部楼层
不懂鸟语怎么办!!看不懂啊!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:22 , Processed in 0.043762 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.