找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 26508|回复: 36

[战术阵型] 推荐一个最强阵型!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-1 00:30:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
用了SI论坛中的“MiNiMaL_FuSS 07 V4”阵行,效果非常好,可能很多人都知道这个阵好用,不过我还是想发贴说一下,真的是太好使了!我用inter,前三年成绩很好。不过最近两年,老阵不好使了,换了很多新阵,也不好用。2012/13年的赛季,很惨,联赛曾经位于12名,二月份好不容易搞到联赛第四,冠军杯进入了8强淘汰赛,但是踢了几次,首轮都输了,就都没存盘。这时我找到了si 论坛中的这个大名鼎鼎的阵行,作者FuSS。
立杆见影!从此再没有S/L过,当年联赛冠军,与AC平分,净胜球夺冠。冠军杯对三八,打加时,被三八在第一个加时进了一个,我的心都凉了!立即对阵行做了点微调,马上anderson为我扳平,接着aguiro奠定胜局!
此阵真是太厉害了,平行442中的最强阵行!
附上FuSS的帖子与阵行:http://community.sigames.com/eve ... 17/m/9142069962/p/1
另:我将上面的链接网页的内容贴在下面,情大家仔细查看如何使用,否则不保证此阵的效果!!!

这部分是V1阵行的部分介绍,我将V1与V4的介绍都贴上,有时间大家可以都读读。如果时间有限,可以主要看看下半部分的V4介绍,在18楼!

•DR/DL - Very defensive, but encouraged to make forward runs on the break in order to counter attack. A solid defensive player is a must here, a pacey wingback racing forward is a bonus yes, but should not come at the expense of defensive characteristics (Baines had been exception here).

•DC - Very defensive, and stay back pretty much at all times playign the ultimate center back role, the useual big solid confident DCs are required here (Vidic has been exceptional here).

•MC/MC - I've avoided a dimond here as i've had trouble controlling the center of the park using one. Neither MC is particually offensive or defensive, both play solid center of the park roles and should look to make passes and pick out wingers (Macsherano has exceptional here).

•AML/AMR - Both very attacking, fast, and play quite wide, throuhging crosses in to be met by the target man. I've expertimented with arrow lengths and havn't actually found that much difference in overall play, so if your wingers are tiring feel free to shorten the arrows a little.

•FC/FC - The typical little and large combo is perfect here, seletc one as a target man and the other as the follow up striker, be prepared to make minor changes....I've left target man to mixed delivery, you shoudl change this to suit your target man, although some may perform well with it left to mixed (Drogba has been exceptional here).

--------------------------------
TIPS/TWEAKS:

Making small but important last minute changes seems to make a HUGE difference in FM07.
I'll useually make one or two of the following chances in the match screen at the very beginning
, which is nomrally just enough to scupper the opposing teams plans to counter your tactic.

1= Change the target man side and delivery
2= Chnage yoour pacey striker to a free role
3= Add hold up the ball to your target man and possibly drop the other striker back with a forward arrow to original SC position (should result in pacey striker running in to collect ball from the target man)
4= Use swap position option on strikers and wingers (if you have wingers that can play on both sides)

These small tweak can cause just enough chage to confuse your enemey who probably setup their team especially to counter what they thought were you're original plans.

请一定要看好使用说明!!! V4阵行介绍在18楼!

[ 本帖最后由 chongdong 于 2007-3-3 12:36 AM 编辑 ]
发表于 2007-3-1 00:33:07 | 显示全部楼层
是很强,一直用着,还没见哪个比这个好用的 
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 00:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
你把贴子贴出来,阵型附件一下,SI还要注册的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 00:46:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主放个下载撒
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 00:53:59 | 显示全部楼层
附件呢???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 02:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
花了1分钟注册了帐号 帮大家上传了一个附件

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 02:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
你这个是V1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 02:55:21 | 显示全部楼层
是不是这个啊

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 02:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
应该是这个了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-1 12:56:12 | 显示全部楼层
本人觉得很一般啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 17:09 , Processed in 0.040347 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.