QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: xylujia

[战术阵型] [WWFAN]FM2007战术理论和框架[zt]

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:08:06 | 显示全部楼层
High-Quality Team Assumptions
高质量的队伍假设
The definition for high quality teams is those that should be challenging for the European qualification slots in the Premiership. My own preference for passing is to use the Mirroring system, but short passing is a viable option. This type of system is possession-centric (can be close to 70% against poor teams) but still offers players opportunities to pick longer balls when they are on. Obviously, passing, creativity and decision making are the most important attributes here as they will enable the player to hit the right ball at the right time more often then not. If a through ball is not on, the player will lay off an easy pass to keep possession and allow others to look for the killer ball. My preference for success with this tactic is having attacking players with pace, acceleration and good off the ball skills. One tall centre forward is also preferable, but not a must.
高素质的队伍应该是指能够在冠军联赛中争取晋级的顶级联赛队伍。我自己的喜好传球方式是使用镜像式的打法,不过短传会是另外的选项。这种打法会以控球为中心(如果对阵弱队,可能会高达70%控球),然而同时会让球员有机会争取一些长传。显然,传球、创造力、和决定力是最重要的数值,因为它们能够使得球员尽量频繁地在恰当的时间传出恰当的传球。如果作不了球,球员就会选择作出一个比较轻松的传送,以保证控球,并且让其他人有寻求致胜球的机会。我用这种阵形时,喜欢的攻击球员应该有速度,加速和好的无球跑动。如果有一个高中锋也很好,但是这不是必须的。
At home the defence should close down heavily. The most frustrating issue for FM addicts seems to be the second season slump. This happens when a team has enjoyed considerable success in its first season, often overachieving, and as a result gains a higher reputation. The easiest way to gauge your reputation level is the pre-match odds screen. If you are nearly always the bookies’ favourite, and have ridiculously short odds against poorer sides, then you have a good reputation. The direct result of this is you will begin coming up against the dreaded 3-3-2-1-1 defensive system that nearly all high-level managers seem to employ against better sides. Note, teams may not start with that formation but will often switch when a goal is scored or due to other in-game factors. This system has been the bane of many a tactician’s life and is the key reason for the second season slump. So, how does high closing down counter it?
在主场时,逼抢是大量的。近来有关于FM最令人沮丧的话题就是第二赛季大滑坡。如果你的队伍在首个赛季享受着非常爽的胜利,时常表现超常,最后得到了一个更高的声望。最简单的察看声望方法就是赛前的赔率画面。如果你近乎每场比赛都能是被看好的一方,而且拥有荒诞的针对弱队的赔率,那么你就是拥有好的声望了。而这个的直接结果就是你会踫上可怕的33211阵形,这种高级别联赛足球经理们最喜欢用来对付比他们好的队伍的东东。注意,虽然对手开始的时候可能不是用这个阵形,但是却会经常性的转换,特别是在进球了以后,或者其他比赛里面的因素也会促成这种转换。这种打法是终结许多战术家生命的毒药,也是第二个赛季大溃败的关键因素。所以,高逼抢是怎么对付它的呢?
The key element in the thinking behind a high closing down defensive system countering the 3-3-2-1-1 was making a logical assumption about how often the system allowed for forward runs. I assumed that such a defensive system would tune forward runs down to a minimum and thus the single forward would have to hold up the ball for a considerable length of time before support arrived. My original thinking of low closing down for defenders fell down against this because the defenders would back off as soon as I lost possession which would allow the forward to easily hold on to the ball before laying it off to the midfield. As the 3-3-2-1-1 system has so many deep lying players, once I had lost the ball I struggled to win it back because the opposition played possession football between its two defensive lines of three without ever trying to get the ball forward. By upping the closing down for my defenders I began to pressurise the single forward as soon a she got the ball which invariably won me possession back immediately, either high up the pitch due to winning the tackle or via a throw in as the forward booted the ball out of play to relieve the pressure. As a rule of thumb I mirror the closing down with creative freedom, so the total of the two equals 20. Thus, if a player has creative freedom of 3 (standard for my DCs) then his closing down should be 17 (see Mirroring).
为什么高逼抢能够对付可憎的33211阵形,因为这里面有一个逻辑假设就是这种33211打法在多频繁的程度上允许向前跑?我假设的是33211的打法就是要把向前跑压制到最小化,让单前锋可以控球,再争取尽量多的时间让后面的支援上来。我的想法就是如果逼抢度很低的话,防守球员会表现很差,因为如果他们失去了控球权,就会向后退,使得对方的前锋容易地控球在脚,之后就能把球交给中场。因为33211阵形有这么多的站位很深的球员,一旦我失去了对球的控制权我就会争取把它拿回来,因为对方一定会是在三条防线之中的随意两条之间保持控球,而且不会争取向前传球。通过提升防守球员的逼抢,我会开始施加压力在单个的前锋身上,特别是如果一旦他取得控球,不变地,我就要立即赢回控球权。插上到前场来赢得铲球也好,或者通过一个界外掷球,因为前锋为了减轻压力而把球踢出场外。作为首要的规则,我镜像了逼抢和创造力,所以总体上这两个是20。这样,如果球员的创造力是3(我的中卫的标准),那么他的逼抢就是17(参考镜像)。
Although I believe away tactics, even at this level, should follow the basic premise of keeping men between the ball and goal, as your team’s reputation grows you should find yourself employing a high closing down system away against more and more sides, as they will invariably start with conservative formations. It must also be remembered that high closing down is likely to come unstuck against quality sides playing attacking football. This is because they will quickly get men forward to support the forwards which will allow them to exploit the gap behind the defensive line as it closes down space. Good sides will also have forwards of sufficient quality and technique to hold on to the ball, spin and lay off dangerous through balls.
虽然我相信客场的战术,即使在这种层次的联赛,也应该要遵循基本的前提:就是把人从球和进球之间保持分开,因此,你的队伍的声望越高,你就应该越使用一种更高逼抢的客场战术来对付越来越防守的对手,因为他们会不变地使用保守的阵形开始。另外,我也推荐高逼抢来不时对付一些高素质的对手打攻势足球。这是因为他们会快速地冲上前场,来支援前锋,而这样就会在防线后打开缝隙。优势一方也会拥有不错的前锋,他们有足够的能力控球在脚,盘球和作出一些危险的球。
N.B. Having said all this, I have played a test game at LLM with Closing Down set to the heavy High Quality settings for home games and it was very effective.
注:在说了这么多以后,在低级别联赛中,我曾经玩过一个测试的存档,我设定了很高的逼抢,特别是主场,它很有效。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
FM Bogeymen
FM可怕之处
Now let us look at the bogeymen of FM, the Second Season Slump and Breaking Down the 3-3-2-1-1.
现在让我们看看FM的可怕之处,第二赛季大溃败,以及如何对付33211

The Second Season Slump
第二赛季大溃败
This is why it happens.
先来看看是如何发生的
Season One
第一赛季
You are Aston Villa with a post-O’Leary game rating. Thus, if 100 is Chelsea and 0 is Watford, your team has an in-game rating of circa 25. Any team with a higher rating will play attacking football against you (75% of the division). You buy a few bargains, construct a quality counter-attacking tactic and over perform a la O’Neill. You finish 4th. All well and good.
你是阿斯顿维拉、正处于后奥莱利时代的评分。所以,如果切尔西的评分是100,而沃特福德是0,你的队伍在游戏里面就是25。任何一支有比你高评分的队伍都会对你大打攻势足球(联赛中的75%队伍会这样做)。你签了一个球员,建立了一个挺好的反击战术,表现得比奥尼尔还好。赛季最后你拿了第4,再完美不过了。
Season Two
第二个赛季
Your in-game team rating is now up to 60 (Premiership only, your European rating is still low as you have no pedigree in the competition). Therefore, most Premiership teams, expecting to lose, play a solid defensive tactic against you. Your tactic falls down as it is solid and defensive itself and offers too few attacking options. You get frustrated; give a bad team talk or two, morale drops and results go bad. You may do well against teams that expect to beat you (as your tactic is designed to deal with that) but results against poor teams are consistently bad. Europe-wise everything is rosy as the foreign sides think they have a chance against you due to your lack of European pedigree and your tactic is therefore still suitable. At some point you a) get sacked due to poor performance b) throw the PC out the window c) start a new game or d) enter the tactical forum to find an answer.
你在游戏里面的评分现在变成了60(只是英超,你的欧冠评分还是很低,因为你没能取得资格)。因此,大多数的联赛队伍,对着你,就只想可能会输,因此大打防守混凝土足球。你的战术崩溃了,因为反击战术的防守虽然很好,但是能够拿到的攻击机会却不足。你变得很沮丧,开始一次次地在队伍面前骂娘,士气开始掉落,战果变得难看。在面对想赢你的对手身上,你可能会表现不错(你的战术本来就对付这种的)。不过对付弱队时你还是一筹莫展。在欧洲赛场,因为你的对手对你了解不多,因此你的战术仍然能在这里奏效。在某个时候,A情况下,你被炒了。B情况下,你把电脑扔到窗外。C情况下,你重新开了游戏。D情况下,你会进论坛来寻找答案。
The slump will be exacerbated if you have made a lot of new signings as they will take time to gel and spend a few months performing below expectations.
这种大滑坡可能会加剧,如果你签进了许多新球员,他们会需要时间来融入球队,所以你的球队可能有几个月表现不佳。

Breaking Down the 3-3-2-1-1
对付33211阵形
My usual approach is to deepen the defensive line and widen the formation. I also advocate heavy closing down for the back 5 and low closing down/high creative freedom from the front five. I'll explain why.
我通常的方法就是防线加深,阵形加宽。我也主张频繁的逼抢,特别是后场5人,而前场5人就低逼抢,高创造力。我来解释为什么。
The super-goalie effect is related to the AI playing ultra-conservative formations. Standards to watch out for are the dreaded 3-3-2-1-1, the 4-1-4-1, the 4-4-2 no farrows and, occasionally, the 4-4-1-1. These formations usually play tight (i.e. narrow and mentality matched defensive line) and flood the middle of the park with players. It makes it very difficult to pass the ball successfully and gain any space. The super-goalie happens because such ultra defensive set-ups force your players into a lot of rushed chances which also leads to players snatching at the occasional easier chance when it occurs (human vulnerabilities as coded into the AI such as frustration and panic). The goalie gets high ratings because the match ratings don't account for the easy save/hard save scenario and just award points for a save. Thus, the keeper may have been given a 10, but 95% of his saves been easy to deal with. So, how to beat it.......
超级门将(上身)的产生与电脑推行极度防守的阵形是相关的。值得提防的标准就是33211、4141、442无拉线,或者有几次是4411。这些阵形通常都很紧密(阵形空间很窄,心态符合防守线理论)而且用人来塞满中场。这就使得传球非常困难和空间非常稀有。超级门将产生是因为上述的极度防守阵形迫使你的球员不得不非常匆忙地抓住偶尔一闪而过的机会,匆忙射门(人类的易受伤性质已经被编进了电脑的智能里面,比如沮丧、伤痛)。门将会得到高分,因为比赛的评分不会管到底是容易的扑救还是困难的扑救,它只是给扑救一个评分。所以,门将可能会得到10分,但是其实他95%的扑救都是非常容易的。所以,怎么对付它?
A wide formation obviously gets your players space on the outside and stretches the opposition. This means you can play around them and look for a multitude of crosses into the area. Ideally, the wingers and full-backs should be pushing forward as much as possible. I long-farrow my wingers and short-farrow my full-backs to get them both in attacking positions as soon as I get the ball. This also means that for every cross into the box you will have four players (2 FCs, AMC/MCa and a winger) attacking the ball with the full-backs and MCd/DMC picking up any half-clearance to the edge of the area. Because you know you will get a lot of balls out wide you need to ensure your front players (FCs, AMC/MCa and wingers) are constantly looking for space so CF is very important. I use CF of 10 for the wide players so they are less likely to stray inside, but 15+ for the front three so they break with instructions and look for space/the unexpected. I also close down to <5 for the front three as closing down limits space.
一个更宽的阵形明显使得你的球员在球场的两边获得了空间,并且把对手的阵形拉开了。这意味着你能够围着他们打出大量的传中。理想中,翼锋和边后卫应该会尽可能地前压。我通常会把翼锋拉长线,边后卫拉短线,一旦我得球,他们就可以尽快进入攻击位置。每次传中,你在禁区里面可以有4位球员准备攻击(2前锋,1攻击中场,1一边的翼锋),同时禁区外有埋伏着边后卫和防守中场,准备随时抓住半解围的机会。你必须意识到你的球员会在两边获得大量的控球,所以高的创造力(CREATIVE FREEDOM)是重要的,特别是要保证你的前场球员(前锋、攻击中场、翼锋)持续地寻找空档。我的边路球员通常CF值为10,因此他们会很少迷失在里面。前场三人的数值则是15,所以他们会按照建议去突破或者寻找空档(包括意想不到的)。我也会调整前场3人的逼抢到5以下,因为逼抢会限制了他们的空间。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
I advocate the deep defensive line because the AI FC plays very deep. A deep d-line places the DMC/MCd into the first line of defence in that he is nearly always closest to the FC when the opposition clears the ball. His challenge invariably wins the ball and either propels it directly back into the area or recycles it to the deep lying DCs who, under no pressure, can initiate a new attack. If the DMC/MCd is bypassed and the FC gets a little space it is vital that the DCs are closing down quickly. This will instantly reduce the FCs time and space on the ball and, because support arrives slowly in ultra-defensive formations, enable the user team to regain quick possession as the FC has no one to lay the ball off to. The DC who wins the ball usually has three or four easy passing options and possession is easily retained.
我倾向于很深的防线,因为对方的前锋也会打得很深。一条很深的防线会把防守中场放在在防守的第一线,因此,当对面球解围过来时,他总是能够贴近对方的前锋。他的争抢或者会一直地赢得球权,或者把球直接送回去,或者,会把球倒回到自己的后卫,当然这时的中卫因为拖得很后,是没有什么压力,他可以轻松地发动新的攻势。如果防守中场被前锋给过了,那么对方前锋会得到一些空间,这时,中卫的快速逼抢就变得非常重要了。而快速逼抢会立即减少前锋的控球时间和空间,而且,因为极度防守的阵形里对方的后援会姗姗来迟,前锋找不到人来交球,玩家的队伍就可以从前锋脚下重新抢回控球。而且中卫也可以很舒服地找到三到四个人来传球,控球就容易多了。
I also advocate mixed focus passing and no target men because other settings reduce attacking options and allow the defence to close off chances. Likewise a playmaker can be a risk as he can be marked out of the game.
我也倾向于用混合的集中传球(FOCUS PASSING),不设目标球员(TARGET MAN),因为这种设定会减少攻击的选项,对方的防守也容易封杀机会。同时,设定一个PLAYMAKER也是有风险的,因为他在比赛中可能被盯死。

Team Talks
训话
Finally, here is a short guide to team talks (half-time and full-time only)
最后,这是一篇训话的短指引(半场和全场)

Home Team Talks
主场的训话
I would suggest pleased when winning by 2-3 clear goals at home and encourage at 1-0 or 0-0 but in control. Disappointing for a 0-0 when you are performing below expectations and angry when losing unless commentary says 'Your team is unlucky to be behind' when you should employ the 'we can win this option'. Thrilled when 4-0 up.
如果是主场净胜2-3球,我建议“高兴”。如果比赛处于控制之下,比分是1-0或者0-0,应该去“鼓励”。如果是表现低于期望的0-0,应该“失望”。如果输球,就“生气”,除非评论说“你的队伍不幸落后”,这时你应该使用“我们一定能赢”。如果4-0以上就“颤抖吧”
At full-time 'good result' for any home win of less than 4 clear goals. 4-0 or above 'fantastic'. 0-0 disappointed and for a loss 'angry' or 'disappointed' depending on performance. Sympathise if you were outclassed.
全场结束后,如果主场赢球少于4个,就“好结果”。如果多于4个,就“太棒了”。如果0-0,就“失望”,或者根据表现来使用“生气”和“失望”。如果被大大超过了,就“同情”吧。
N.B. Occasionally, your team will not play to expectations at home and your attacking tactic will get picked apart. You should be able to see this happening very early on in the game via the match stats screen or highlights. Revert to your most defensive system to minimise first half damage. B*ll*ck the team at half-time! Start the second half with your attacking formation and you should see a massively improved level of performance.
注意:偶尔,你的队伍在主场没有打出期望的水平,你的攻击战术没能奏效。通过统计和集锦,你应该能尽早地看出正在发生的事。尽快把战术换到你最防守的阵形,把上半场的损失减到最小。半场休息时,狂K你的队伍吧。然后下半场再用攻击战术,然后你应该可以看到球队的表现大大改善。

Away Team Talks
客场训话
Pleased when winning 1 or 2-0. Delighted at 3-0. Encourage/we can win this at 0-0 or 0-1 if you are playing well. Disappointing for the same score lines if playing badly. Angry at 2-0 down.
如果赢1或者2-0,“高兴”,3-0,“快乐”。如果打得不错,0-0或者0-1,就“鼓励”或者“我们能赢”。
At full-time pleased for a 1-0, 2-0 win or a draw against a quality side. Disappointed for a loss and average performance. Angry for a loss and dreadful performance. Fantastic for a 3-0 win and above.
完场时,如果1-0,或者2-0胜了或者与有实力的对手打平,就“高兴”。如果输了而且只是表现一般,“失望”。如果糟糕的表现而且输了,就“生气”。赢3-0以上就“不可思议太棒了”。

NB: These options should be reassessed when used against high-performing and low-performing opposition. Obviously a 0-0 draw away to a top 3 team is a good result, whereas away to a bottom three team should be regarded as a disappointment. Tweak the options slightly depending on opposition and quality of your team.
注:对阵不同的对手,这些选项应该要重新评估。明显地,如果你作客前三名队伍,打平是不错的结果。而如果对阵垫底三队也客场打平就要失望了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 08:29 , Processed in 0.036996 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.