查看: 4832|回复: 12

[战术阵型] [WWFAN]FM2007战术理论和框架[zt]

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-26 21:01:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Tactical Theorems and Frameworks '07
FM2007战术定理和框架 BY WWFAN

Introduction
介绍
In writing TT&F ’07 I have tried to combine the best of the old threads withsome new theories and ideas from late testing on ’06 and the input of forumtesters on the Demo. I have also added a few ‘new and untested’ bits andbobs for perusal and possible application. Despite its length, it hasn’t been too hard to compile as most of the information was already available in the old threads. I have just linked them all together, proof read and added a few new sections for possible discussion.
因为有了FM06上的最新尝试和论坛朋友对试玩版的投入,在这篇TTF07文章之中,我才会尝试将老概念中最好的部分和新的定理结合起来。并且,一些新的未经尝试的想法也加了进去,供大家参考应用。虽然文章很长,但是由于很多概念是老早就有了的,所以应该不会妨碍大家的理解。我只是把它们放在一起罢了,并且加进了一些新的章节以供讨论。

I have tried to restructure the format of the opening post so devotees don’t get bored reading the same old sh*te over and over again. Therefore, I have opened the thread with a run down of my assumptions and thought processes (such as they are), rather than my standard mentality guide. For newcomers this may be a bit daunting and may well frighten you away before you get to the really useful stuff, so, if you wish to get going quickly, read the disclaimer and then skip everything before Mentality Frameworks and start from there. That section explains most of the tactical settings and will get even the most lost FMer back on track.
我尝试重新编排这篇文章,以免大家重复地看同一篇文章看到饱。因此,我开这篇帖子,就是记下了我的假定和想法的流水账,而不是作为标准的心态指引。对于新人来说,可能在你看到有用的部分之前,就吓跑了。所以,如果你只想快速浏览,读一下声明,然后就可以跳过心态框架之前的所有东东,从那里开始读起。那里的章节解释了战术设定的大部分内容,相信可以把迷失的FM玩家拉回到正轨中来。

The closing section of the thread details tactical switches required for different divisional levels alongside the bogeymen of the Second Season Slump and the 3-3-2-1-1. They are covered to some extent in the earlier sections, but I thought it worthwhile to have an instant reference guide for them as they cause so much stress. I finish off with a quick guide to Team Talks (half-time & full-time only). I have also tried to add some cross-referencing hints to make the post more reader-friendly.
这篇帖子的结尾部分详细讨论了不同联赛层次所需要的战术,以及如何对付可怕的第二赛季大滑坡和33211阵形。虽然这些内容在本文前面的章节也广泛的讨论,但是我觉得它们产生了太大的挫败,值得用一篇详细的指引来说明。最后我会以球队讲话的指引结束(临场比赛的半场和全场)。我还加了一些重新索引的小提示来让这篇帖子更好读。
Disclaimer
声明
It needs to be taken into consideration that this opening post is based on the assumption that ’07 is an evolution of the ’06 game engine. I have had no prior access to the ’07 engine, but have had support from some that have suggesting that my theories still hold water. One obvious difference in the engine is that slider differences are more acute and thus some of these theories may need no little adaptation. Therefore, please don’t take these theories and assumptions as gospel and feel free to rewrite them if you find better alternatives.
必须考虑到,这篇帖子是建立在假设之上的,即:FM2007是06游戏引擎的进化版本。我本人并没有优先权对07的引擎进行接触,不过仍然有支持说我的理论仍然站得住脚。游戏引擎中,一个明显的不同就是战术条的变化更加精确,所以我的理论可能需要更新。因此,请不要把这些理论和假定当成是圣经,如果你有更好的主意,请随意地替换吧。
Due to the excellent contribution of many fabulous tacticians over the last year, TT&F has developed into a tactics guide par excellence, but, it does have its limitations and pitfalls. It is extremely useful as an expansion to the tactics guide in the game manual and offers additional information and ideas for perusal. I do not think that this level of detail contained in the thread should be provided in the game manual as many will not want to follow the ‘do it by numbers’ approach to playing and would prefer to work things out on their own. If you prefer to take such an approach to playing FM, this thread may not be for you. For those that are tactically frustrated or wish to have a more detailed explanation, please read on.
去年,由于有很多难以置信的战术家们作出的卓越贡献,TT&F(即本文)已经发展成为了一篇非常优秀的战术指引,不过,它仍然有局限性和陷阱。作为游戏内置的手册的补充,它是非常有用的,并提供了额外的资讯和想法以供精读。而我觉得这些详细的内容不太应该放在游戏内置的手册里面,因为其实很多人都喜欢自己动手来设定战术,不会听从这种手把手的方法。如果你是这样的人,这篇帖子不太适合你。对于那些战术上已经很沮丧或者想得到更详尽的解释的人,请读下去。
Framework Assumptions
框架的假定
The AI
电脑
The first assumption we must make is on how the AI plays. My overriding feeling is that AI mentality is Global in its purest form i.e. there are no mentality variants and all players are on the same settings. The empirical evidence for this is observational only, but without access to source code that is all it can be. Let's look at the way the AI operates.
我们的第一条假定就是人工智能到底如何运作。我的感觉是电脑的心态是全局性的,没有心态的不同,所有球员都是同样的设定。这一理论的经验证据只是观察得来的,然而接触不到源代码,也就能那样了。让我们看看电脑是如何运作的。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:02:10 | 显示全部楼层
AI General Starting Formation
电脑的通用开场战术框架
Nearly all teams have a preferred starting system. In England most play a 4-4-2, in Spain the 4-2-3-1 is popular, and in France they play a weird 4-3-2-1. We have to assume against a mid-ranked opponent the mentality of these teams will be set to low attacking at home, low defensive away. Higher ranked sides will play wider and looser at home, lower ranked will play tighter. Media games may force an opposition manager to abandon a tactical policy (I used to rule van der Gaal as he always criticised me. I responded by telling him my team was better and he sent out hyper-attacking tactics which resulted in my team flattening his.) but in general we can predict mentality and formation. We can therefore design some standard starting tactics (see Mentality Frameworks). However, we need to be aware of AI tactic switching and be ready to counter it. We also need to understand the effect of re-ranking and how that can lead to a previously formidable tactic suddenly coming unstuck.
所有系统都有喜欢的阵式。英格兰是442,,西班牙是4231,法国是4321。假设对阵中游队伍,我们应该在他们的主场弱攻击,客场弱防守。上游队伍的主场会更加大范围跑动和松散阵形,而下游队伍会喜欢紧密的阵形。可以用激将法来迫使对方摆出攻击阵式,以此来打倒地方。也要注意,电脑阵式的转换,并且要注意对方会重新评估你,使得你原来非常好用的阵式变得不再稳定。

AI Attacking Strategies
电脑的攻击策略
When losing, the AI often reverts to an attacking strategy between the 60 and 70 minute marks. They will begin to play wide and fast with a high mentality, with full-backs pouring forward, long-farrowed wingers (or a 4-2-4) and forwards staying up the pitch all the time. This system will offer huge amounts of space down the flanks or around their back two as they only keep the DCs back. Two ways to counter this are to focus passing down flanks to sarrowed FCs which exploits the channels or focus passing down centre with the wide men forward sarrowed to the AMR/L positions so you create a 4 on 2 situation when attacking the central defenders. Personally, I employ the sarrowed FCs solution. Defensively, forward runs should be set to rarely for FBs and a MCd/DMC (see Forward Runs & Farrows/Sarrows/Barrows/Defend Lead).
落后时,电脑会在60-70分钟时变换为攻击态势,用的是高心态、阵形变宽和快节奏。边后卫们倾巢而出,拉长线的翼锋和前锋们无时不在禁区里等着。这样的打法会造成两边出现巨大的空间,或者后方的空虚,因为他们往往只留了两个中卫。有两种方法可以反击这种打法,一个就是前锋短拉线,而且集中传球到两翼,来打开通道。另外就是集中传球到中间,边路的球员短拉线到左右攻击中场的位置,这样攻击中卫,你可以创造禁区内4对2的机会。个人来说,我采取的是前锋短拉线的方法。边后卫和防守中场应该被设置成注重防守、很少向前跑。

AI Defensive Strategies
电脑的防守策略
The AI can revert to this much earlier in the game than it does attacking strategies. There seems to be little pattern to this with the AI going ultra-defensive anywhere after the 5th minute. It can happen after a goal but it can equally easily happen after a throw-in! The classic AI defensive strategy is the 3-3-2-1-1 but other variants are possible. This system is narrow and compact, with all 11 players looking to get behind the ball and defend their penalty area. Most of the defensive players (DCs, WBs, DMCs) will never get forward and attacks only occur via the remaining four players. This system should be countered with a wide formation that has a high percentage of forward runs. I think it should be pressing defensively to win the ball high up the pitch. The idea is to overload the box and force opposition mistakes (see Breaking Down the 3-3-2-1-1).
电脑开始使用防守阵式的时间比通常使用攻击阵式的时间要早得多。最常见的33211阵式,狭窄而且压缩,11个人都躲在禁区里面。防守球员从不向前,只有4个(ML、MR、FC、ST)球员担当进攻角色。对付这个,要用松散的阵形,大部分球员前压。把球压到禁区,主意就是使得防线超负荷运转,出现错误。

Re-Ranking
重新评估机制
This is where the real fun of FM lies. There seems to be a slight re-ranking of your team after 50% of a season, with a serious re-ranking at the end of a season. This results in the AI launching different strategies against user teams and is the reason for second season slump syndrome. The mid-season re-ranking results in slightly more defensive AI set-ups which can lead to a serious drop in team performance if the system you are employing is too conservative. If you then drop some places you will be re-ranked again in the next season based on your finishing position, which allows the tactic to succeed again and the circle restarts. However, if your tactical acumen is sufficient to counter the mid-season re-rank and you finish significantly higher in the table than expected, you will face a much more defensive AI next season and must adjust your tactics accordingly. Failure to do this will result in a seriously diminished performance.
赛季过半后,对手会对你些微地进行重新评估,赛季结束后,你会被全面地重新评估。使得第二个赛季,对手会转换战略来对付你,使你的阵形不再好用。半程评估会轻微对防守进行调整,如果你的阵形太过保守,会很惨。结果如果你的排名真的下降了,赛季结束时,电脑会认为战术有效,继续沿用,事情就进行恶性循环了。不过,如果你应对得体,能够有效地对付电脑半程的调整,而且赛季结束时你的排名也很高,那么下赛季你会遇到更加趋向防守的电脑阵形,也迫使你作出相应的调整。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:02:49 | 显示全部楼层
Example
举例
I took over Juventus after a season in which they had seriously underperformed (finished 4th after being 10th and struggling when I took over). I bought one or two new players to fit my preferred formation type, but in large had the same squad. I implemented my tactical system(s) and played out the season. Results: Won Seria A (34-3-1), Coppa Italia (won every game) and the CL. My goal scoring was untrue, with two players scoring 20+ (reserve striker and AMC), one netting 30+ and the regular FC 60+. The defence was less impressive (0.6 a game). The following season I still won the Seria A (33-2-3) and the CL but scored considerably less. I also conceded a lot less (0.4 a game).
作者用尤文,第一个赛季只买了2人,大部分是旧人,第一个赛季进球多,失球不多,第二个赛季电脑就调整了,结果作者的进球数少了,而且失球数更少。

The conclusion to this is as follows:
总结如下
1: In Season One the AI still tried to beat me and played semi-attacking systems. My tactics countered this in terms of goal scoring (high mentality FCs and AMC) and was solid enough defensively to win all but one game all season.
第一个赛季电脑都用半攻击的阵形来对付玩家,结果被作者给#%¥%—了(用的是高心态的前锋和攻击中场)。
2: In Season Two I was re-ranked as the best team in Italy. The AI then focussed on stopping me from scoring. My defence had less to do but my attack had to work harder. I came up against the 3-3-2-1-1 almost every game (with the exception on the Milans and Roma). I was nearly always forced to play my most attacking tactic rather than swapping between them as I had done the previous season.
结果第二个赛季,玩家的队伍被重新评估为意大利顶级队伍。电脑就把注意力集中在防止玩家进球了。结果玩家的防线无事可做,攻击线却要加倍出力。每场比赛都可能要对付33211的阵形(除了米兰和罗马)。总是要全力进攻,不像第一赛季那样需要时常攻守转换了。
3: Winning the title or over performing based on current ranking results in a massive shift in AI strategy against you. It will be more defensive and you must be more attack minded to counter it (see The Second Season Slump).
赢得锦标或者表现太火,都会使对手对你进行重新大评估。变得更加防守,也使得你更加要攻击。

Mentality
心态
How does this all influence mentality thinking. I think it does in terms of how successful a tactic is long-term, which is something users have to take into consideration. It is all well and good getting a one-season wonder tactic but it has to be a consistent performer in a career game. The following deconstructs two extreme settings for mentality, the Rule of Two & Global Mentality (see Frameworks for an explanation of the Rule of Two).
一个赛季不代表什么,要在游戏职业生涯中有稳定发挥才是重要的。

Rule of Two Mentality
“2规则”心态(按照位置的不同,心态以2递加)
Strengths
优势
RoT has three main advantages.
2规则有三种好处。
Firstly, it always keeps players high up the pitch in order to launch counters or run after clearances. The high attacking mentality of the FCs and AMC guarantees that once they get the ball they will look for attacking options. This means that it is exceptionally effective against attacking AIs as RoT tactics frequently get 3 on 2 situations near the end of the game as the AI pours forward, leaving two at the back. Any forward ball that the FCs latch on to is likely to create a good chance which, if taken, will kill off the game.
“2规则”总是使得有球员前压到前场,来发动反击,或者追抢解围。前锋和攻击中场的高攻击心态保证了一旦他们脚下有球,就会寻找攻击的机会。这意味着它对于攻击性的电脑会格外有效,“2规则”的球队通常在比赛末段得到2至3次机会,因为电脑已经倾巢而出,只留下2个防守球员在后面。这时任何打到前场的球如果被前锋抓住,都能创造出好机会,并彻底结束比赛。
Secondly, it always has five players working together as a defensive unit. With high-pressing this counters the more defensive formations as it wins the ball quickly and high up the pitch before the opposition has a chance to reorganise itself for an attack. A quick ball back into the box often creates a good opportunity. Those that play a RoT system will be aware of how it looks in 2d, with the back 5 playing possession football between them until one of the front 5 makes a move into space. Thus, the defensive unit stays secure (mentality + pressing + d-line) and keeps the ball rather than playing risky forward passes (mentality). It is not particularly beautiful to watch but is highly effective.
总是有5个人作为防守团体。用高压迫的心态,能够反击那种防守性多得多的阵形,因为它能在场上快速赢得球控制权,并且是在对手有机会重新组织进行攻击之前就这样做。快速将球打入禁区将会创造好的机会。遵循2规则的玩家要注意比赛下半节,后场的5位会保持控球,直到前场的5位跑出空位为止。这样,防守团体就能保证稳固(心态的设置+压制+防线深拉),控球在脚,不冒险向前传球(通过心态设置)。所以,比赛看上去不美,但是却很有效。
The third advantage is that (I think) it is re-ranking proof. Because the mentalities are spilt so defensive players focus on defending and attackers on attacking it shouldn't fall down heavily against re-ranking as it counters (to an extent) both attacking and defensive AI strategies.
第三种好处就是(我认为的)重新评估的证据。因为心态在防守球员和攻击球员之间是分开的(防守重防守,进攻重进攻),所以就算有重新评估,也不至于有严重失败,因为它对于电脑的攻击和防守都各有反击。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
Weaknesses
弱点
I only see one main weakness which for me is an aesthetic one. It is next to impossible to play a convincing short-passing game as the players are too stretched out. I believe the front three should be set to short passing as they are always close together, but the rest of the team should be set to mixed/direct. I employ a staggered system of passing, following RoT, with the keeper at direct, DCs at two notches shorter, FBs to more and so on. A lot of goals are scored via direct balls form the back, rather than via intricate passing moves, but outside of aesthetics I don't see it as a major problem.
我只看到一个弱点,对我来说,是美学上的弱点。这种规则要想打出令人信服的短传配合比赛是太不可能的,因为球员间都太松散了。我相信前场的三位应该要被设置成短传,因为他们总是靠得很近。不过其他的球员可以被设置成为混合传球或者直传。我运用的是一种摇摆不定的传球系统,因为要执行2分规则。守门员直传,中卫比他短两个刻度,边后卫们比他要多,以此类推。比起复杂的传球模式,通过后场的直传,能够打进很多球。不过在这种美学观点之外,我不把它看成一个大问题。

Global Mentality
全局性心态
Strengths
优点
It is much easier to build than a RoT system and offers a more viable team-ethic as everybody is on the same mentality. Short passing will be easier to implement and the team is likely to play beautiful football. The team works as one unit, defending and attacking en-masse. Aesthetically it is likely to be much more pleasing than a RoT system.
比起2分规则系统,它要容易建立得多,并且能够提供一种更容易生效的全队性打法,因为,每个人都有同样的心态。短传会更容易得到执行,队伍打法也会更漂亮。整个队伍像团体一样运作,包括攻击和防守。从美学的角度,它比2分规则系统更能令人愉悦。
Weaknesses
劣势
It is the same type of system as the AI plays therefore users aren't gaining any major advantage by playing it and player quality becomes more important. I don't think the user is getting the full benefit of in-game advantages that the RoT gives.
这种系统有的,电脑也有。因此,玩家用这种系统不会比电脑更加占便宜,球员的素质也就变得更加重要。老实说,比起2分系统,我不认为这种系统会使玩家能够得到游戏中全面的优势。
I think it holds water as a one season method, but may begin to fail after that. If my re-ranking theory is correct then a one-mentality tactic is likely to struggle after a major re-ranking as it is coming up against teams playing entirely different strategies which easily counter the one-mentality method. If the GM is 12 season one (leading to a 3rd place finish) it may well need to be 15 season two as the user is now coming up against more defensive AI systems.
我想它或许在第一个赛季中站得住脚,但会在接下来的赛季中失败。如果我的“重新评估”理论是对的,那么“划一心态”的战术会可能会在对手主要的重新评估之后只能挣扎求存,因为,它将要面对几乎整个不同的对手战术,对手将会轻易地反击这种划一心态方法。如果全局性心态是12赛季一个(导致季末排名第三),它可能会需要15个赛季二,因为玩家面对是更为防守性的电脑。
I also think it will struggle against in-game tactical changes. I don't think it is as counter-attacking friendly as RoT when playing against a 4-2-4 for example. Let's look at mentality rules to see why.
我同样认为在临场比赛战术调整中,这种划一心态会处于不利位置。比如,如果对阵424阵形,如果是2分规则系统,在反击时,球员会自动转换,适应性很友好,全局性心态则不行。让我们看看心态的规则,来得到为什么。
Example
举例
Global Mentality: DCs mentality is 10. He is much more likely to play a forward ball than his RoT counterpart (mentality 6). However, he is playing it to an FC with mentality of 10. The RoT DC plays the ball to an FC of 18 or 14 or an AMC of 16. The GM FC is likely to slow the game down and look for a safe pass rather than a quick break, whereas the RoT FCs go for goal.
全局性心态:中卫心态10.相对于2分系统中,他会很可能向前传球。不过,他是传球给一个心态设为10的前锋。2分系统中,中卫是传给心态设为18的前锋或者心态16的前卫。 全局性心态系统中的前锋可能会将比赛拖慢,寻求稳妥的传球,而不是快速的突破;而在2分系统中,前锋早已去进球了。
For me, Global Mentality falls down here. The system tells the DCs to look for forward balls to a greater extent than the RoT, but when they do they are not used as efficiently as in RoT. This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I can accept that GM works with superior sides (which we all try to build) but not as a safe, season-on-season system that needs to be able to counter-attack as often as dominate.
对我来说,全局性心态的失败就在这里。它会指挥中卫拥有比2分系统更多的空间去寻求向前传球,但是当他们这样做时,却不如2分系统有效。我认为没什么意义,全局心态更适合于优势一方(我们都想拥有),而不是一个稳固的,能够长时间运作的,并且能够在控球的同时发动反击的打法。

Further Mentality Assumptions
进阶心态假设
1: Mentality as a positioning tool. It is primarily concerned with how much a player helps out with attacking or defensive duties. Thus, a DC with mentality of 6 will concentrate on defensive duties 70% of the time and look to join in/start off attacking moves 30% of the time. An FC with mentality of 18 will look to attack 90% of the time. Each player’s position reflects this, with FCs of 18 staying higher up the pitch than those of 12 and DCs of 4 staying deeper than those of 10. However, position type partially overrides mentality positioning as DCs are unlikely to leave their main positional duties and become auxiliary FCs mid-move.
1、心态作为定位的工具。它主要被认为是一个球员能够在多大程度上担当防守或者攻击的责任。因此,一个心态是6的中卫会用70%的时间来专注于防守,并在30%的时间谋求参与进攻。一个心态是18的前锋会在90%的时间里进攻。每个球员的位置都反映了这个。18的前锋会12的前锋站位更靠前,而4的中卫会比10的中卫站位更靠后。不过,位置的类型部分地覆盖了心态的设置,因为,中卫是不可能离开他的主要位置而变成前锋的同伴的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
2: Mentality as a risk/reward agent. It is primarily concerned with how likely a player is to make an attacking move. Thus, a DC with mentality of 6 will only make an attacking move if he judges the move as being >70% likely to succeed. An FC with a mentality of 18 will have a go even if he thinks the move has >10% chance of succeeding.
2、心态作为一个风险或者报酬的代名。主要评估一个球员会有多大可能去作出一个攻击的行动。因此,一个心态6的中卫只会在他认为攻击成功可能性大于70%时才会去做。而一个心态18的前锋则会在他认为成功可能大于10%时就行动。
3: Mentality as a pass type indicator. It is primarily concerned with the type of pass a player will make. A DC with mentality of 6 will only play a forward ball 30% of the time. An FC with mentality of 18 will shoot/play a forward pass 90% of the time.
3、心态作为传球方式指示器。主要评估球员传球的方式。一个心态6的中卫只会在30%的时间里向前传球。而一个18心态的前锋则会在90%时间里向前传球。

Although I originally planned formation frameworks with Assumption 1 in mind, I now believe Assumption 2 to be most likely. I'll try to explain why.
尽管原来我是用假设1来规划我的阵形框架,但是现在我相信假设2才是最可能的,下面是为什么。

Mentality as a risk/reward agent has its roots in positional thinking. A player with a high attacking mentality undeniably positions himself higher up the pitch than a player in the same position with a defensive mentality. However, we have other tools to determine positioning (position types, sarrows, farrows, barrows). So, why do we need a third tool to define it? We probably don't. Yet, there is on-screen evidence that a player with a high mentality gets further up the pitch than one with low (and a high mentality FC refuses to defend, whereas a low mentality FC gets back). What is the reason for this?
心态作为一种风险/报酬代名是有他位置上的考虑的。一个球员如果拥有高攻击心态,会不可否认地将他自己定位于靠近前场,比起低心态的球员。不过,我们有其他工具可以判断位置(位置类型啦,短拉线,长拉线,横向拉线),所以,为什么我们还需要第三种定位的工具呢?我们不太可能需要。而且,屏幕有证据显示高攻心态球员会比低攻心态的站得更靠前。(一个高攻心态球员会拒绝回去协助防守,而低攻心态则会回去),为什么?
I believe it is related to how mentality influences other offensive or defensive options. An FC with a mentality of 18 looks to make attacking moves 90% of the time. When he is not in possession of the ball these options will be reduced to off-the-ball moves (forward runs). It is his constant repositioning while looking for chances to make a forward run (which he does 90% of the time) that makes it look like he is further up the pitch than his lower mentality strike partner. Once he is in possession he will have the option of through balls, run with ball, long shot, or basic shot if he is close to goal. His individual instructions inform him of how often he is allowed to try each one. If long shots is rarely but through ball and run with ball high he will attempt to pull off one of those two moves assuming he thinks it has >10% chance of succeeding. If one is often and the other mixed he is 50% more likely to try the often option.
我相信这是因为心态的设定会影响到其他防守或者进攻的设定选项。一个前锋如果心态18,会在90%时间里寻求进攻。当他不控球时,这些选项会减为无球跑动的动作(向前)。正是他不断变换重新选位,寻求机会的向前跑,使得他比低攻心态的同伴更加显得跑位靠前。一旦他控球,他会有传身后球、带球跑、远射、或者基本射门(如果他接近进球的话)的选项。他的个人选项提醒他能够多频繁地去实施每一选项。如果远射是稀少,但传身后球和带球跑是很高的,他会实施其中一样(如果他觉得成功机会大于10%)。如果其中一样是经常而其他是混合,那他会百分之五十更可能地去尝试“经常”的那个选项。
Other attributes are likely to determine his success rate. Decision making plays a major part, but teamwork, dribbling, passing, flair, creativity and finishing all have their roles. Likewise, the qualities of the player he is facing will stop many of his moves. Yet, as he has such a high mentality he will keep on trying them.
其他指数可能是决定他的成功率。下决定(decision)是其中主要一环,不过合作、盘球、传球、天分、创造力和临门一脚都会有各自的影响。同时,他对手拥有的素质会阻止他的行动。不过,既然有高的心态,他会不断尝试。
Players with low mentalities obviously look at the risk/reward situation in a different way and thus don't play attacking balls unless the reward factor heavily outweighs the risk.
低攻心态球员显然从不同角度去看风险报酬状况,所以不会轻易去作出进攻行动,除非回报远远大于风险。
So, how to use this?
所以,怎么运用呢?
It is obviously a bad idea to play DCs with too high a mentality (give away the ball too easily with stupid forward passes) or too low (will dawdle on the ball and refuse to play forward balls until put under pressure from pressing attackers). A striker with low mentality will never take on half-chances. Hence, RoT seems the way to go. it balances the system with DCs only playing forward balls when reward outweighs risk, FCs looking to create/shoot most of the time with the midfield being somewhere in the middle.
显然,中卫高心态不是明智的(会太轻易地向前送出愚蠢的传球)或者太低也不好(不肯向前传球,直到被压上的前锋逼到死路)。一个低攻心态前锋永远不会抓住一半的机会。因此,2分系统看来是条好路。它平衡了中卫看准时机向前传球和前锋永远寻求抓住机会,中场同时也在中间。
In terms of how to combine attacking tools (long shots, through balls, crosses, forward runs, run with ball) with the mentality option logic has to rule. DCs shouldn't cross the ball, make forward runs, run with ball or take many long shots as their primary job is to defend. The position tool overrides other instructions so they will stay back unless forward runs is ticked. If it is they will join attacking moves as long as they believe they have a >70% chance of coming off. That percentage is too dangerous for me (as 3 out of 10 times I will be a man short at the back when counter-attacked) so I restrict their attacking options to through balls. If they have good decision making and passing skills then through balls are a must (combined with mixed/direct passing) as they will hit them only when they believe they have a >70% chance of succeeding. Such a ball can tear a defence apart.
从心态选项逻辑控制和攻击选项(远射、传身后球、传中、向前跑、带球跑)的结合综合来看,中卫不太应该有传中的选项、或者向前跑、带球跑、或者太多远射,因为他们主要的工作就是防守。这种定位工具(指心态)会覆盖其他建议选项,所以他们会留在后面,除非他们“向前跑”的选项被打了钩。如果打了钩,只要他们相信机会大于70%,他们就会参与到进攻中来。这个百分比对我来说太危险了(意味着10次中会有3次,当对方反击时,我的防线少了一个人的情况),所以我会限制他们传身后球的选项。如果他们拥有好的决断能力和传球技巧,传身后球选项是必要的(须结合混合/直传方式传球)因为只有在他们相信成功机会大于70%的情况下,他们才会踢出去。这样的一个球会把防线撕开。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:04:53 | 显示全部楼层
The further up the pitch the player plays (or the wider his role) the more likely he will be able to make attacking chances (less risk of interception, blocks etc). Each level of mentality in a RoT system should be given more attacking tools depending on their attributes. Therefore all players should have some through balls, crossing, run with ball, long shots optioned. DMCs should mainly concentrate on long shots and through balls. Wide players can cross, run with ball, play through balls but not make many long shots as angles will be against them. AMCs should look for through balls primarily but also have long shots and run with ball available. FCs can do everything.
球员越是深入到前场(或者跑动越宽),他就越可能作出攻击(类似于被断球,阻截的风险少了)。每一个水平上的心态设置,都可以根据数值的不同,而被赋予更多的攻击选项。所以,所有的球员应该都有一些这种选项,比如传身后球、传中、带球跑、远射等等。防守中场应该将主要精力放在远射和传身后球上。被设定为大范围跑动的球员可以传中、带球跑、传身后球,但应少点作远射,因为角度上对他们不太有利。
In short, mentality is the tool that informs players of risk/reward and combines with decision making to construct attacking moves. Additional tools to be taken into consideration are player attributes and player instructions. A logical combination of all three will determine how successful a tactic will become.
一句话,心态是提醒球员风险或者报酬的工具,而且将下决定是否创造攻击机会也结合了起来。其他还要考虑的有:球员的数值和球员的建议。这三者的有机结合决定了战术成功与否。

Frameworks
框架
Having taken all that on board, let us have a look at some mentality frameworks in a more systematic manner. Personally, I use the Rule of Two, as detailed above, but I have also had success employing the 5x5 Defensive Line. The third mentality system, the Split Global, is theoretical only and has not been tested, but I see no reason why it shouldn’t work. Finally, there is the option of using a Pure Global mentality, but I feel it limits user advantages, as detailed above。
让我们更系统地来审视心态构造的框架。个人来说,我用的是2规则,适用上面提到的细节,不过在使用5×5防守阵形时,我也干得不错。第三心态打法、分离全局性设定,只是理论上的东西,而且没有验证过,不过我想不出有什么它行不通的理由。最后,虽然你可以选择去用一个纯粹全局性的设置,但是我觉得这会限制了玩家的优势,就像上面提到的。
The Rule of Two
2规则
The Rule of Two is based upon the assumption that players must have a variety of acceptable passing options available to them. If players are too close together they are too easy to contain, and passing breaks down. If players are too far apart, too many ambitious balls are hit, and passing breaks down. Therefore, each player must be able to pick out someone to pass to who has a mentality within two positions of his own.
2规则是建立在这样的假定之上:即球员必须有各自不同的,比较可信的传球选项。如果阵形太紧密,容易被牵制,传球也容易被破坏。另一方面,如果阵形太松散,传球容易过于好大喜功,传球也不会好。因此,每一个球员必须都能够在场上找到可以传球的对象,而且这个对象的心态要处于他自己两个位置之间。
Thus, in a 4-4-2 normal tactic, the system would run as follows:
所以,442普通阵形中(2规则),系统是如下运作的:
DCs: Mentality = 6
中卫
FBs: Mentality = 10
边后卫
MCd: Mentality = 8
防守中场
MR/L: Mentality = 12
左右中场
MCa: Mentality = 16
攻击中场
FC: Mentality = 14
前锋
ST: Mentality = 18
中锋
Overall Mentality: 112
总体心态
This is an attacking system with the aggregate mentality being +12 above neutral. It is therefore likely to concede slightly higher than average, but score more as well. Its main strength lies in having high mentality forwards who are always open for clearance passes.
这个攻击性阵形的心态高于正常心态12个点。所以估计失球数会比平均水平轻微增加,但是进球数量也会更多。这得益于高心态的前锋游弋在前场,随时都准备争取一些解围的球。
Style: The system follows a Chelsea-esque mode of play. Passing is relatively direct (see Mirroring) so intricate pass and move plays are rare. It does allow a fair degree of creative freedom up front though, so spectacular goals from range or quality strikes after scintillating dribbles happen with reasonable regularity. If set up correctly the user will see plenty of possession across the defence when playing at home, with plenty of movement around the box as the front five look for space, resulting in probing raids as and when opportunities present themselves. In away games there is a lot emphasis on counter-attacking moves that exploit the channels. At home the defensive line is deep but presses heavily. Away the defensive line is high but presses much less.
风格:有点像切尔西的打法。传球倾向于直传,所以复杂的传球方式不太常用。不过这种打法允许前场有一定的创造性,所以我们可以经常看到壮观的远射或者充满灵气的盘带之后再射门。如果设置得当,主场时,玩家可以看到很多的短传来渗透防线,而且前场五个球员会在禁区附近不断跑动以拉出空档,当机会出现时,突袭自然就来了。客场时,着重于反击来打开通道。主场时,防线很深但是严重压迫,客场时防线很高,但是压迫就少很多。
Mentality Experiments: I would argue against experimenting too much, but the system could be made highly attacking by upping mentality by 2 across the board. Likewise, dropping by 2 would make it defensive and by 4 ultra-defensive. I haven’t tried either so take no responsibility if they don’t work. If you wish to play around with any of the experimental approaches please post your results.
心态的实验:我不同意实验太多,但是这一套可以被设成高攻击性,即使只提高了2。同时,降低2会使得阵形更加趋向防守,降低4就会变成混凝土式防守。我并没有尝试过,所以如果无效就当它无关紧要吧。如果你想用实验的方法来证明这样玩可以的话,请把你的结果贴上来吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
5x5 Defensive Line
5×5防线
5x5 Defensive Line Theory assumes that teams have a basic philosophy of five attack and five defend. Originally, the thinking here was that 5 players should have an equal defensive mentality, and five should have can equal attacking mentality. There were problems employing this type of system as there were big gaps between the attacking players and defensive players. The solution was to ensure the defensive line setting was equal to the mentality of the attacking players. Thus, attacking mentality is 15, defensive line is 15.
5×5防线理论假设球队的基础哲学就是一半攻(5人),一半守(5人)。设想中,5个防守球员有相同的防守性心态,5个攻击球员也是一样的心态。但是应用这种阵形就会出现问题,因为在攻击线和防守线之间有一条大空隙。而解决的办法就是要保证防守线的设置能够与攻击球员的心态相等。因此,攻击心态是15,防守线是15。
DCs: Mentality = 5
中卫
FBs: Mentality = 5
边后卫
MCd: Mentality = 5
防守中场
MR/L: Mentality = 15
左右中场
MCa: Mentality = 15
攻击中场
FC: Mentality = 15
前锋
ST: Mentality = 15
中锋
Overall Mentality: 100
总体心态
This is a neutral system that balances attack and defence perfectly. It has similar strengths to the Rule of Two framework in that it offers high mentality forwards who are looking to break quickly.
这个中性的阵形很好地平衡了攻与守。它与2规则一样,有相似的优点:就是设置了很高心态的前锋,能够寻求快速突破。
Style: The system follows an Arsenal-esque style of play. As five players are on high mentality and thus play close together the team is likely to try intricate pass and move plays. Equally, like the Arsenal, they have a solid defensive base protected by a defensive minded midfielder. If set up correctly the user should see a tight unit that attacks and defends en masse whilst drawing pretty footballing patterns. It should also be effective on the counter. However, it requires a high defensive line at all times and therefore may struggle against ultra-defensive systems.
风格:类似的就是阿森纳的打法。高心态的前场5人会保持紧密阵形,并可能不断尝试打出复杂的传接配合来。同时,像阿森纳,他们会有一位防守中场来保证坚固的防守。如果设置得当,玩家可以看到在打出漂亮足球的同时,整个攻守团体仍然保持紧密,在反击时同样有效。不过,高防守线是全场都必须的,所以要对付极度防守的阵形可能会遇到麻烦。
Mentality Experiments: There are two ways to experiment. One is to higher or lower mentality across the board. The other is to keep to the combined mentality of 20 split and increase or narrow the gap between the mentalities (5-15 becomes 3-17 or 7-13). Please post results of any experiments.
心态的实验:有两种实验的方法。一种就是通过提高或者降低心态刻度的设定。另一种方法就是保持总体心态不变,就是20,而个体的心态就在里面进行你增我减,或者你减我增(比如5-15变成3-17或者7-13)。请把你的结果贴上来。
N.B. Early testing on ’07 suggests that d-lines of above 14 are risky.
在07的早期实验中,表明如果防线的心态高于14,就是冒险。

Split Global
分裂全局性设定
This was an experimental philosophy that Sir Bobby and I were discussing towards the end of my 06 playing days. It is really Sir Bobby’s baby, and I am not sure how far he got in his testing, but I thought it worthy of inclusion, as it offers a logical alternate system to the above. I’m sure he would like to hear about any successful trials with it.
在我玩06的后期,另一位玩家(BOBBY)和我曾经讨论过一种实验理论。是BOBBY的主意,我还不清楚他试验得怎么样了,不过我认为它值得被收录在这文章里,因为,它提供了一种合乎逻辑的,可以作为以上其他理论的有益补充。如果有人能够在这上面取得成功的话,BOBBY会爽呆了的。
DCs: Mentality = 6
中卫
FBs: Mentality = 10
边后卫
MCd: Mentality = 10
防守性中场
MR/L: Mentality = 10
左右中场
MCa: Mentality = 10
攻击性中场
FC: Mentality = 14
前锋
ST: Mentality = 14
中锋
Overall Mentality: 100
总体心态
This is a neutral system that balances attack and defence perfectly. It has been conceived as a more cautious alternative to the 5x5 Defensive Line theory and is mainly a slow build, risk free system.
这个中性的阵形也很好地平衡了攻和守。我们可以把它设想为比5×5防守理论更为小心谨慎的替换阵形,它的成型会比较缓慢,风险也比较小。
Style: This system follows a Bolton-esque style of play. Most of the team employ a mentality midway between attack and defence and players contribute equally to both. Only four outfield players do specific jobs (DCs and FCs) but the mid-level mentality of the rest of the tem means they will be supported in their tasks.
风格:现实中博尔顿的打法比较像。球队里面大部分球员的心态设置都被设置于攻与守之间,而且球员的数值彼此相等。只有四个上场的球员做的是特定工作(中卫和前锋),不过其他球员极其相似的心态设定意味着他们将会容易获得很好的支持。
Mentality Experiments: Raise by 2, 4 or 6 throughout for attacking to ultra-attacking systems, or drop by 2, 4 or 6 to become defensive or ultra-defensive.
心态的实验:提高2、4、6,由一般攻击变为极度攻击,同样,降低2、4、6会变得更防守或者极度防守。

Pure Global
纯粹的全局性设定
This system can be attacking, neutral or defensive, depending on the mentality settings. Personally, I wouldn’t advocate going higher than 15 or lower than 5. Pure Global is difficult to get working well but if you apply the following theorems you should be able to design a decent Pure Global tactic.
这种阵形可以是攻击性的,中性的,或者防守性的。个人来说,我不推荐高于15或者低于5。纯粹的全局性设定是很难运作得好的,不过如果你能够将以下理论运用进去,那么你应该可以设计出一个还不错的战术。

Theorems
原理
Having looked at three tactic building frameworks, it is now time to delve deeper into some of the other theories behind successful tactical set ups. The following section looks at Mirroring, Defensive Line, Farrows/Sarrows/Barrows, Mentality, Through-Balls, Forward Runs, Run With Ball, Crosses, Hold Up Ball, and Marking. All have been tested successfully with the RoT framework, but not with the 5x5 or Split Global.
对照这三种战术框架,现在是时候,让战术的发展者们来看看其他隐藏在成功战术背后的理论。以下的理论会讨论:镜像、防守线、长拉线、短拉线、横拉线、心态、传身后、前插、带球跑、传中、控球、和盯人。这些在2规则的框架下都已经测试有效,但是5×5理论或者分离全局性就没有。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
Slider Pairings/Mirroring
轻微配对、镜像
Mirroring basically means ensuring two opposing elements of the game have a slider total of 20. I experimented with mirroring heavily during my last three months on FM06 but didn’t ever get around to writing it up. There are many ways in which to mirror, and the following offers some suggestions.
镜像就是指保证游戏中两个相对的因素的总刻度保持在20。在玩FM06的最后三个月中,我一直在大量地测试这个,但是并没有把它写出来。有很多种方法可以作镜像,下面是一些建议。

Width versus Time Wasting
宽度相对拖延时间
The assumption for this mirror is that a home tactic should be wide with low time wasting whereas an away tactic should be narrow with high time wasting. Thus, the mirroring split is:
这种假设认为:主场时,应该队形更宽,而且不拖延时间,而在客场时,则应该队形紧密,尽量拖延时间。所以,相应的镜像分法是。
Home: Width 15 vs. Time Wasting 5
主场:宽度15,拖延5。
Away: Width 5 vs. Time Wasting 15
客场:宽度5,拖延15。
I always use the 5/15 split as a starting point as they correspond with the ‘first notch’ of the sliders. Thus 5 is ‘first notch’ rarely and 15 is ‘first notch’ often. From this position attacking can be emphasised via lowering time wasting and raising width by the same factor. Likewise, defence can be emphasised by moving the sliders in the other direction.
开始时,我总是使用类似于5/15这样的刻度划分,因为,他们和刻度上第一个刻度是一致的。所以,5是很少的第一刻度选择,而15就比较常用。所以,这样一来,通过避免拖延浪费时间,和增加队形宽度,可以集中在攻击上面。同时,朝相反的方向移动刻度可以加强防守。
NB: I rarely had to alter sliders from the ‘first notch’ position. Occasionally, I went to a 17-3 split if I was chasing a late goal, but I have never tested emphasising defence.
注:我很少改动初始的刻度选项。有几次,我曾经调整到17-3的刻度,来追求尾段的进球。但是从来没有为了加强防守而这样做。

Creative Freedom versus Closing Down
创造力自由度相对逼抢
I was having so much success with the Width/Time Wasting split that I decided to try it on a player by player basis. I built a tactic on a CF/CD split in individual instructions. The system looked like so:
因为宽度/拖延时间选项的把戏干得不错,我又动起了创造力和逼抢的主意。

DCs: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 3/17
中卫
FBs: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 5/15
边后卫
MCd: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 5/15
防守中场
ML/R: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 10/10
左右中场
MCa: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 15/5
攻击中场
FCs: Creative Freedom/Closing Down = 15/5
前锋
NB: I only tried this system at home. For away games I went for CD of 5 across the board (CF as above system) with the exception of the MCd who remained at 15. However, there is no reason it shouldn’t work (see Level Assumptions before deciding to employ such a system in LLM).
上述的设置我只在主场用过。至于客场,我是把逼抢划一设定为5(创造力不变),除了防守中场保持在15左右。不过,没什么理由它行不通。

Mentality versus Passing
心态相对传球模式
The Width/Time Wasting and the Creative Freedom/Closing Down mirrors worked so well that I decided to experiment with Passing/Mentality. My assumption was that DCs would benefit from direct passing, whereas a high mentality attacker only needs to play quick flicks. Following the RoT framework I devised the following.
宽度、拖延配对以及创造力和逼抢配对,这样的镜像都干得不错,所以我决定把这个用到心态和传球模式的配对上。我假设的是中卫如果用直传,会有不错的效果,同时一个高心态的攻击者只需要快速传切。
DCs: Mentality/Passing = 6/14
中卫
FBs: Mentality/Passing = 10/10
边后卫
MCd: Mentality/Passing = 8/12
防守中场
MR/L: Mentality/Passing = 12/8
左右中场
MCa: Mentality/Passing = 16/4
攻击中场
FC: Mentality/Passing = 14/6
前锋
ST: Mentality = 18/2
中锋
The results were very impressive. There is an argument for transposing the passing of the MCa and the FCd if you wish.
实验结果是非常不错。如果你愿意,可以把攻击中场和拖后前锋的传球方式适当互相换一下,但是这里有争议。
NB: This passing system was designed for High Quality sides. For Championship – high L2 I would suggest raising passing by 2 across the board so the mentality/passing total equals 22. For LLM raise by 4 so the total = 24 (see Level Assumptions). The GK should always pass to 2 higher than the DCs, no matter what mentality setting you use.
注:这种传球系统本来就是设计给高水平队伍的。如果是冠军杯,可以建议你整体的心态调高2,总体是22。如果是更高水平,你可以调高4个点,到总体24的水平。而守门员的心态应该总是要比中卫要高2点,不管你用的是什么心态设置。

Tempo and Front Three Creative Freedom
节奏和前场三人的创造力
There is evidence emerging in the Demo that tempo and front three (FCs & AMC/MCa) creative freedom should be matched. Therefore, if tempo is at 5 then CF for the front three should also be 5. If tempo is 15 then CF should be 15. The following reason seems to apply.
在试玩版中,有证据表明节奏和前场三人组的创造力是应该相吻合的。因此,如果节奏是5,那么前场三人的创造力自由度应该是也应该是5。如果节奏是15,那么前场自由度也应该是15。下面是为什么?
5/15 and 15/5 tempo/CF systems don't work as well, or look as good, because the two variables don't compliment each other. If tempo is high then players will look to move the ball around quickly and get it further upfield sooner. This is hindered by the 3 forward players not being allowed to stray from position, which is required in order for them to create spaces into which to pass the ball.
5/15 和 15/5的节奏、创造力配对就不那么有效了,或看上去不那么好,因为这两个变量彼此并不咬弦。如果节奏是高的,那么球员就会寻求快速传切球,而且会尽早把球传到前场。而低的创造力使得前场三人组被迫固定在位置附近,这阻碍了球的传切,而传切才能创造出好的机会。
A slow tempo means players won't rush with passing and hold the ball up a lot. When making a pass players will try to keep it simple. This is complimented by players staying in their own positions. Therefore, the 5/5 and 15/15 systems work more effectively.
低的节奏意味着球员不会太多跑动来传接球,而且会惯于控球在脚。所以,传球时球员都尽量保持简单。所以,球员们被固定在位置附近也就比较稳妥了(低创造力)。所以,55搭配或者1515搭配会更加有效。
There are two things to take into consideration here. Firstly, there is the degree of tiredness players will suffer if they are playing high tempo football all match. Tempo/CF at 15/15 with all attacking players on high forward runs often will lead to fatigue. Therefore, high CF/high temp systems need to be employed realistically (circa Arsenal in their fast-fast-slow style). Secondly, it obviously influences the mirroring of CF/CD when applied to attacking players. Further testing is needed (see Future Testing/Closing Down).
这里要考虑两种因素。首先,如果球员在所有比赛里面都使用高节奏,那么球员会很容易疲劳。如果是15对15的创造力节奏配对,那么过多跑动的前场球员也会容易疲劳。因此,高创造力和高节奏的打法应该被更现实地来应用(可以参考阿森纳的快-快-慢打法)。其次,他明显影响了创造力和逼抢这对镜像,特别是应用到攻击球员时。这里需要进一步测试。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
N.B. It may be that a 5/15 tempo/CF split works well in a counter attacking system although a lot more testing is required.
注:也许5/15这样的节奏/创造力 划分法会在反击里面比较有效,不过这也需要测试。

Defensive Line
防线
The assumption for the defensive line is that a high defensive line keeps your team close together and is thus ideal for away games. A high defensive line should be equal to the mentality of your most attacking midfielder. However, if you are using a DMC then it should drop by at least 2 notches from that setting or the DMC will get dragged too close to the d-line and fail to perform adequate covering duties.
防线理论假设一个高的防线会将你的队形保持紧密,而这样对于客场是理想的。一个高防线应该是与你大部分攻击球员的心态相同。然而,如果你使用防守中场,它就应该在防守中场的心态上再被减2格,以免防守中场和防线靠得过近,失去应有的保护作用。
A low defensive line is important when you are playing ultra-defensive systems such as the dreaded 3-3-2-1-1. In such systems the opposition FC plays very deep and a deep defensive line will ensure that the FC is covered by the DMC/MCd. The DCs will stop him if he gets past the DMC, but in general the DMC will win the ball or force a hurried clearance which is mopped up by the DCs. They are in a lot of space so have plenty of passing options available to recycle the ball back into the attacking third of the pitch. If the d-line is too high they won’t have easy options as they are covering the FC and too much time will be wasted in trying to win the ball back for them to be able to play easy passes into space (see Breaking Down the 3-3-2-1-1).
低的防线设置对于极度防守的阵形是非常重要的,比如可怕的33211阵形。在这样的阵形中,对方的前锋会向前压得很深,而深的防线则会保证防守中场们能够看得住对方的前锋。中卫也会帮忙,如果前锋过得了防守中场的话,不过总的来说,防守中场们会代替中卫们工作,赢得球权,或者作出快速的解围。他们有很多的空间,所以也会有很多的传球选择来将球倒回到前场三人攻击组。而如果防线过于高,那么防守中场将会变得艰难,因为他们既要照顾对方前锋,又要花时间来抢球来作出传球(参考“对付33211阵形”)

Farrows/Sarrows/Barrows
长拉线、短拉线、横拉线
My preferred system is a 4-4-2 Diamond so I’ll use that as a guide. These rules should be pretty much transferable to any formation with a little thought.
我喜欢的阵形是442菱形,所以我就用这个来指引。只要有些想法,这些规则都是可以因应非常灵活的。
Ultra-Attack: Long farrowed ML/R, Short farrowed FBs. This farrowing combination allows the wide players to double up on the defending side. If it is working you will see a lot of crosses nodded in at the far post by the corresponding winger.
极度攻击性:长拉线的左右中场,短拉线的边后卫。这种拉线的结合使得两边的球员会双倍地施压于防守一方。如果这种设置奏效,你就能看到两边的球员狂起球,对面的球员狂顶球。
Attack: Long farrowed ML/R. This allows for constant pressure on the opposition whilst maintaining a tighter defensive base.
一般攻击:长拉线的左右中场。这使得在保持紧密防守的基础上,也能给对方施加持续的压力。
Possession: Short farrowed ML/R, short barrowed AMC. This ensures a box-like structure around the opposition penalty area but remains more focussed on possession than on creating chances.
追求控球:短拉线的左右中场,短斜拉线的攻击中场。这保证了在对方禁区附近,能够有一个盒状的阵形,同时追求的是控球,而不是创造出机会。
Defend Lead: Sarrowed FCs: Combined with a tight defensive system sarrowed FCs offer plenty of opportunities to exploit the channels. If the AI is pushing its FBs forward expect a host of counter-attacking chances.
防守优先:短拉线的前锋。结合紧密防守的阵形,短拉线的前锋会有非常多的机会去打开通道。特别是如果电脑大举压上,他的边后卫将会变成一个好客的主人,给反击创造许多机会。
NB: I also play an alternate 4-2-3-1 system that has long farrowed ML/R. On paper it looks more defensive than the Defend Lead system, but it actually focuses on getting four players forward (FC, AMC, ML/R) whereas the Defend Lead only attacks with three (FCs, AMC). I regarded this as a counter-attacking system, with settings combining Attack and Defend Lead.
注:我也会使用不同的4231阵形,而且左右中场是长拉线的。在理论上来说,它会比防守优先的442菱形更加趋向防守,但是实际上这个阵形集中了4个人(前锋、攻击中场、左右中场)向前,而防守优先442菱形却只有三个(两个前锋,攻击中场)。我把这个当成是防反阵形,同时会在阵形里结合了一般攻击和防守优先的思想。

Forward Runs, Through-Balls, Run With Ball and Crosses
向前跑、传身后球、带球跑、传中。
The following provides an indicator of how I set up Forward Runs, Through Balls, Crossing & Passing Focus.
下面是我如何去设置向前跑、传身后球、传中以及传球的对象。

Forward Runs
向前跑
Attack: Often FCs, AMC, ML/R. Mixed FBs, DMC. Rarely DCs
攻击:经常的有:前锋 攻击中场、左右中场。混合的有:边后卫、防守中场。稀少的有:中卫。
Possession: Often FCs, AMC. Mixed ML/R, FBs. Rarely DMC, DCs
控球:经常的有:前锋,攻击中场。混合的有:左右中场,边后卫。稀少的有:防守中场,中卫。
Defend Lead: Often FCs, AMC. Mixed ML/R. Rarely FBs, DMC, DCs.
防守优先:经常的有:前锋,攻击中场。混合的有:左右中场。稀少的有:边后卫,防守中场,中卫。

Try Through Balls
尝试传身后球
Often: FCd, AMC, DMC. Mixed: FCa, ML/R, FBs, DCs, GK
经常的有:拖后前锋,攻击中场,防守中场。混合的有:前锋,左右中场,边后卫,中卫,门将。

Crossing
传中
Often: ML/R, FBs. Mixed: FCs. Rarely: AMC (unless free role), DMC, DCs
经常的有:左右中场,边后卫。混合的有:前锋。稀少:攻击中场(除非是自由人),防守中场,中卫。

Focus Passing
集中传球
Home: Mixed. This provides greater scope and opportunity for attacking moves.
主场:混合。这为攻击动作提供了很大的范围和机会。
Away: Down Both Flanks: Exploits the channels and keeps the ball away from positions from which interceptions will be costly.
客场:双翼齐飞:打开通道和把球远离开那些能够阻截球的位置。

Hold Up Ball
控球在脚
At least two players should hold up the ball. I usually use my DMC and FCd in these roles, as the DMC holding the ball allows the defence to regroup and the FCd allows for the chance of wingers overlapping him which opens up more attacking angles.
至少有两位球员应该控球在脚。我通常使用我的防守中场和拖后前锋来担任这个角色,因为防守中场控球就能使得防线有机会重组,而拖后前锋控球就能使边锋创造出来的机会更加容易来自于好的角度。

Marking
盯人
In my opinion man-marking was horribly flawed in FM06. It worked perfectly until the AI switched tactics. Once that happened user defenders remained assigned to their original markee no matter where he was repositioned. Therefore, your DC may well end up man-marking the opposition’s ML. I believe this may have been fixed in ’07, although don’t quote me. Anyway, to combat this perceived problem I advise the following.
在我的观点中,FM2006当中的人盯人设置缺陷非常大。在电脑改变战术之前,它还运作得不错。一旦电脑改变了,玩家的后卫们还在盯那些原来派给他的人,不管这些人去了哪个新位置。所以,你的中卫可能会跑去盯对手的左中场。我相信这个问题在FM07当中得到了修正,虽然我没有看到有提及。无论如何,为了解决这种缺陷,我有以下的建议。
Tight-Zonal: DCs, FBs, DMC
紧密的区域防守:中卫,边后卫,防守中场。
Loose-Zonal: ML/R, AMC, FCs
松散的区域防守:左右中场,攻击中场,前锋。
This system fits nicely with the CD/CF set up in that it ensure space for front players whilst keeps the defenders tight on their men. For a more defensive system the ML/Rs could also be pushed into tight-zonal.
这个阵形再结合“逼抢/创造力”的设置,是非常适合的。因为它保证了前场的球员有足够的空间,同时后场的球员会紧盯他们的对象。如果在更加防守性的阵形中,左右中场也会被设置成为紧密的区域防守。

Goalkeeper
门将
I have always employed Cleon's classic sweeper-keeper with a mentality of 14 with low CF/CD, although there is no reason you shouldn’t follow general RoT settings and have the keeper’s mentality set to 4.
我总是在运用CLEON(玩家)经典的“清道夫-门将”时,使用14的心态,同时又保持低的创造力/逼抢,虽然你没有理由不遵循通用的2规则中建议的门将心态4的设定。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-12-26 21:07:19 | 显示全部楼层
Level Assumptions
联赛层次假设
Having looked at frameworks and theories, let us turn towards the type of tactics required for different divisional levels.
审视这些框架和理论,让我们转向能够适应于不同联赛层次的阵形类型吧。
The previous section of this post provides a set of simple rules for player positioning and instructions. However, in order to continue it is important to work from a set of pre-defined assumptions before designing and testing tactics at all levels. Although some may disagree with my assumptions as to what should work at certain levels, I believe them to be logical and concurrent with the generalities of how real life football works.
这篇贴子之前的段落提供了一系列简单的规则,供球员的定位和建议之用。然而,在设计和尝试适应所有层次的联赛水平的战术之前,制订出一些预先的假设是非常重要的,这也是为了更好的继续。或者有些人不会同意我的假设,说某一层次的联赛有特定的战术是行不通的。而我则相信这些规则是有道理的,而且现实的足球世界之中也在发生着同样的事。
LLM Assumptions
低级联赛的假设
This definition is for poorer quality teams in L2, plus all the Conference National and the Regional Conferences. For this level I believe tactics should be long/very direct in terms of passing style. Such a style will minimise the chance of losing the ball in build up play and will allow the team to constantly pepper the opposition area, hopefully forcing the defence into making mistakes. A quick/tall striker partnership would be ideal, as one player will win balls in the air while the other runs onto missed interceptions/headers from the defenders.
这个假设是适用于次级联赛的积弱球队,加上所有国家队的杯赛和地区性的杯赛。在这个层次上,我相信战术应该要长传或者非常多直传。这样的打法会减少丢球的可能性,特别是在推进式的打法,而且也可以让球队持续在对方的区域内撒野,尽可能地使得对方防守犯错。一个既高且快的前锋的加盟将会是理想的,因为在他争取空中来球的同时,其他球员可以从防守方的漏防和漏顶中获益。
In terms of defence, keeping the defenders between the ball and the goal is more important than committing them to tackles. Thus, closing down is generally low (with the possible exception of the MCd/DMC, as detailed above) as it forces the attacking team to try and either score from distance or get past the last line of defence via quality through balls or breaking tackles. The emphasis is on the skill of the attackers to create chances rather than the ability of the defenders to efficiently read the game.
在这种防守中,防守方将会尽量地使球和进球之间的距离拉远,而不是去作出铲球。因此,逼抢通常都很低(而防守中场可能是个例外,像上面提到的),因此,它会迫使攻击方或者尝试远射,或者尝试通过传身后球或者铲球来穿越防线。重点在于,攻击者创造出机会的技巧如何,而不是防守方有效阅读比赛的能力。
Mid-Quality Team Assumptions
中游队伍的假设
This definition is for higher quality teams in L2 through to the poorer Premiership teams. At this level passing should be direct. In recommending this I am assuming the long ball game to be easily dealt with by higher quality defenders as their better positioning attributes will allow them to comfortably mop up aimless punts into the box. The direct balls will ensure the team will not over complicate passing moves and lose possession before the killer ball is played. Direct passing gets the ball quickly forward to the strikers who can then use the midfield for support. Strength and speed up front will be important to get the best from this tactic type as the forwards will be able to hold up the ball and let the team catch up with play or run at a retreating defence.
这种定义是适合于次级联赛中的有实力队伍,也适合于顶级联赛中的下游队伍。在这个层次上,传球应该选择直传。为什么推荐这个?因为我觉得,高质量的防守球员因为拥有更好的位置感,会使得他们更为舒服地对付这种长传的、无目的、吊进禁区的来球。而直传则能保证传球不至于过于复杂,而短传可能在创造出机会之前就丢球了。直传把球直接快速向前送到前锋那里,而且前锋那里有中场的支援。力量和快速插上对于这种战术是重要的,因为前锋们可以控住球,让其他球员追上来或者冲击正在回防的后防。
Defence is more down to the individual user at this level. Both closing down and sitting back defence options could work. My ideal would be to close down to mixed at home, which forces the attacking team to make quick passing decisions when trying to break down the defence as they are soon put under pressure if they hold on to the ball. The higher positioning and decision making stats at this level (speed, acceleration and bravery also being important) make this possible and it allows for your team to regain possession quickly and higher up the pitch than the LLM system. This works in conjunction with passing type, with the long ball being less useful in a tactic that is trying to win the ball high up the pitch. When playing away it would be better to close down slightly less as you will force the attack to break you down to make chances. Keeping men behind the ball will be useful as the home team is likely to have a fair amount of possession so massing the defence is a better option than trying to win the ball early.
在这个层次的联赛中,防守更加注重于单个球员的设定。逼抢和防线后退的选项可以起作用。我的想法是主场时,逼抢是混合的,这样可以迫使攻击方作出快速的传球来逼近防守方,因为防守方处于压力之下,控球是会感到压力的。这个层次上,更高的位置感和决定能力(速度、加速、勇敢也很重要)使得这个变成可能。这样可以使你的队伍比起低层次联赛来更加容易快速重新获得控制权和压上前场。与传球结合起来,这个就有效了,长传变得作用更少,而会尝试在前场就开始争取球权。打客场时,逼抢最好轻微少些,因为你的逼抢会迫使攻击方来攻击你而创造机会。龟缩防守则会比较有用,因为主场的球队可能会尽量多的控球,所以,尝试搅乱后防会比尽早赢得控球更为合适。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-8 08:27 , Processed in 0.041134 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.