找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: calvinzhang

Transfer Rumours, Speculation and Done Deals(07)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-8-1 09:58:05 | 显示全部楼层

31/07/2007 17:34:44
NewsNews Headlines         Media Link
News Archive         Desktop Alerts

We are delighted to announce that we have signed Kevin-Prince Boateng from Hertha Berlin.
A central midfielder, the 20-year-old arrives at the Lane having already played 42 games in Germany’s Bundesliga, scoring four goals. He has also made six appearances in the UEFA Cup.

Boateng progressed through the ranks at Hertha Berlin having initially played for the reserve team in the Regionalliga Nord, where he scored three goals in 18 games in the 2004-05 season aged just 17.

Capped by Germany at youth and Under-21 level, Boateng was awarded the prestigious Fritz Walter Gold Medal Award after being voted Best Young Player in Germany in July, 2006 and went on to contribute 14 assists towards Hertha's goal tally last season.

"For me it is amazing to be in England," reacted Kevin to his arrival. "To be in London and playing for Spurs will be great for me. It has been my ambition to play in England, I am 20 now and am about to quickly realise my dream.

"I know that Spurs are a team who like to play offensive football. The club want to climb higher next season and I want to be a part of it.

"I watched the Premier League regularly in Germany, it is the most famous league in the world and I have always enjoyed it."

Martin Jol added that Kevin will bring strength and variety to his midfield options.

"Kevin is a talented player who plays for the Under-21 side of his country," said the manager. "You could compare him with the likes of Aaron Lennon and Tom Huddlestone in that he is an exciting player for now and the future.

"He is an attacking midfield player, very strong and that is one of his main assets.

"In Germany he is regarded as one of the biggest talents, we recognised this and went in for him."

[ 本帖最后由 robur02 于 2007-8-1 10:03 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 10:04:16 | 显示全部楼层
我以为凯文王子再锻炼几年有去豪门的潜力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-1 11:06:25 | 显示全部楼层
啊啊啊啊黑牛阿杜。。。。。
Adieu, Adu - Ghana-born US prodigy leaves for Benfica

Freddy Adu, the 18-year-old Ghana-born US forward who joined Major League Soccer at age 14, has departed Real Salt Lake to play for Benfica of Portugal, the European club announced.

A posting on Benfica and #39;s web site said Adu took part on Tuesday in his first training session with the Portugese club after leaving MLS-worst Real for what the Salt Lake Tribune reported to be a five-year deal worth 550,000 dollars a season.

"This is certainly a scenario that does not surprise us and we would like to thank Freddy for his time here and wish him the best of luck," Real coach Jason Kreis said.

Adu, expected to command a two million-dollar transfer fee, played for DC United, his hometown squad, until a trade to Real for this season, which has seen the team stumble to 1-9 with six drawn, on pace for the worst mark in MLS history.

A stellar performance earlier this month at the under-20 World Cup in Canada helped the Americans reach the quarter-finals and boosted Adu and #39;s stock overseas, where he had hoped to play in the upcoming season.

Adu was born in Ghana but came to the United States and became a citizen, playing briefly in one international match to commit his future World Cup eligibility to the Americans, closing the door on overtures from his birthland.

Adu skipped a Real loss on Saturday to begin his trek to Portugal. The move opens a roster spot and money under the MLS salary cap, with an MLS website posting saying possible replacements include Nigeria and #39;s Uche Chinyere, Frenchman Tony Versailles or Argentina and #39;s Edgar Espinola and Javier Morales.

Hyped as much for his youth as for skills that rarely shined in MLS, Adu produced only one goal with two assists in 11 MLS games.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-1 11:54:31 | 显示全部楼层
哎呀我们的大宝怎么办呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 14:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
不是说adu去inter吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 14:42:04 | 显示全部楼层

Rossoneri Aim For Baptista Loan Deal

Milanese mover-and-shaker Adriano Galliani has formally confirmed AC Milan's intent to land Real Madrid misfit Julio Baptista on a loan deal...

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has identified Julio Baptista as an ideal summer signing - and Adriano Galliani has been charged with landing the Brazilian player.

The powerful attacking midfielder would be a useful addition to the Rossoneri squad, but Galliani has confirmed that Milan won't be rushing headlong into a deal.

He said, "The situation is very clear, if Real are willing to let him leave on a loan deal with a buy-out option we can strike a deal.

Otherwise we will make no changes and play with Clarence Seedorf, Kaka, Ronaldo, Pippo Inzaghi and Alberto Gilardino, which isn’t bad at all.”

While it is, indeed, not bad at all, the Milanese fans are hungry for new signings - which have been conspicuous by their absence this summer - and one wonders how the supporters would react if August came and went without a big-name arrival.

But hopes of Baptista being a new player may be dashed when one considers the alleged terms desired by Real Madrid.

As reported earlier, Madrid coach Bernd Schuster still has his eye on Kaka - and a big suitcase full of cash ready to be sent to Milan - and the club may eye a swap deal.

Rumour has it that the Merengues are weighing up the possibility of a 55 million euro deal, plus Baptista and Cassano, in exchange for Kaka.

For now, however, Galliani denies that this is the case.

Kaka? No Real official asked for him or included Baptista in an offer for him, they know that he cannot be bought and that we will keep him for at least four more years,” insisted the vice-president.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 14:43:22 | 显示全部楼层

Cicinho Bows To Wife Over Roma Move

Cicinho has reiterated his desire to stay at Real Madrid after his wife put paid to any thoughts of him making a move to AS Roma this summer.

The Brazilian full-back has revealed that after receiving an offer from the Italian outfit, he was told that he would be going solo if he accepted.

"I spoke to my wife about the possibility and in a very serious tone she replied, 'You'll be going alone'," he joked. "She likes it here (in Madrid)."

After being fielded in Madrid's opening pre-season friendly on the left, Cicinho has gone public with his preference for playing on the right.

His comments saw speculation increase that he was looking for a way out of the club, but has he been quick to state that it was not his intention.

Madrid signed me for how I had been playing as a right-back, but if the coach asks me to play as goalkeeper, I'll do it. I know I am part of a team," he continued.

Roma have made their interest official and Cicinho admits to knowing all about the club as he spoke to his friend Doni, as well as receiving a call from Francesco Totti.

"I have a great friend there, the keeper Doni," he explained. "When we speak he sometimes hands the phone over to Totti.

He asked me how I was and I told him I am happy. That said, if Madrid don't need me, there wouldn't be a problem if I left."

Cicinho was keen to stake his claim for a place on the right, because he believes that it would give added competition to Bernd Schuster's squad.

"It's not like playing is a live or die situation," he said. "I want to fight for a spot, as long as it's on the right. That's where I am strongest. The competition will be good for Madrid."

Sergio Ramos is expected to compete for the right-back spot with Michel Salgado this term, leav ing Cicinho's options limited.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-8-1 19:31:43 | 显示全部楼层
Winger Arjen Robben has been told to sign a new Chelsea contract this week or be sold to Real Madrid. (Various)

Real have increased their offer for Robben by £6m to £20m. (Daily Mail)

Manchester City have agreed a £7.4m deal for Brazil midfielder Elano and he will complete his move from Shakhtar Donetsk on Tuesday. (Daily Star)

Valencia are ready to pay £13m for Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka, who could be tempted by the lure of Champions League football. (Daily Star)

Newcastle have made a surprise £6m bid for Manchester United striker Alan Smith. (Daily Mail)

Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson is considering a £7m move for Smith. (Telegraph)

Sheffield United's bid for Everton's James Beattie is likely to collapse over the striker's £40,000 a week wages. (Daily Star)

West Ham have told Carlos Tevez's agent he can have him for £6m - the minimum the Premier League will allow the club to be paid for his registration. But Joorabchian looks set to go ahead with his High Court action. That could wreck Manchester United's chances of signing the striker before the transfer window shuts on 31 August. (The Sun)

Joorabchian has offered only £100,000 to West Ham because he is so confident of winning a court case. (Daily Star)

Reading want to sign Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Glenn Whelan in a £1.4m deal. (Various)

Bolton could move for Hull goalkeeper Boaz Myhill with uncertainty over Jussi Jaaskelainen's future. (Telegraph)

Arsenal's £8m-rated midfielder Jose Antonio Reyes is set to sign for Atletico Madrid. Real Madrid, where the Spaniard spent last season on loan, are unwilling to pay more than £5m. (Daily Mirror)

Sunderland boss Roy Keane has admitted he is interested in Cork City striker Roy O'Donovan. (Independent)

Everton and Manchester City will battle it out for the signature of Leighton Baines after Wigan indicated their willingness to sell. (Daily Mirror)

But they could face competition from Manchester United, if they sell Gabriel Heinze. (Telegraph)

Portsmouth striker Lomana Lua Lua is being targeted by Sevilla and Espanyol. (Daily Mirror)

Derby are close to securing a £500,000 deal for Portsmouth defender Andy Griffin. (Telegraph)

Celtic have offered Jim O'Brien as part of their bid for Kilmarnock striker Steven Naismith. (Daily Record)

Rangers will sign Hibernian right-back Steven Whittaker for £1.75m this week. (Various)

Lens striker Daniel Cousin says he could be a Rangers player within 48 hours. (Daily Record)

But Rangers value Gabon international Daniel Cousin at less than the £1.5m being demanded by Lens. (Daily Express)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-1 21:20:51 | 显示全部楼层
Real have increased their offer for Robben by £6m to £20m

走吧 既然心不在这儿 机不可失
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-8-1 21:29:16 | 显示全部楼层

Nesta bids Azzurri farewell

Alessandro Nesta has followed in Francesco Totti’s footsteps and announced his retirement from international football.

The Milan stopper hasn’t featured in the Azzurri’s recent qualifiers and it has now been confirmed that the 31-year-old has played his last game for Italy.

“I’ve always been so attached to the national jersey and playing for my country has been the best thing in my career,” he stated at a Press conference at Milanello.

“I’m very sorry, but I can’t keep playing in all these games. If I want to keep myself at the top level I need to rest a bit."

Although the decision has only been announced today, it appears that Nesta had been preparing his exit for months.

“I missed a national game when I got married which I only allowed to happen because I knew my Azzurri adventure was over,” he admitted.

“Perhaps I could have gone on longer, but my greatest regret is the last World Cup as it wasn’t easy to watch my teammates triumph while I was sidelined with an injury.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:11 , Processed in 0.025449 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.