找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: calvinzhang

Transfer Rumours, Speculation and Done Deals(07)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-27 16:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
McShane adds to Keane's Sunderland revamp

Sunderland boss Roy Keane on Thursday completed his sixth signing of the summer when he lured defender Paul McShane from West Brom.

The Midlands club will receive an initial 1.5 million pounds which could could ultimately rise to 2.5 million for the 21-year-old Republic of Ireland defender who joined the Baggies from Manchester United last summer and made 42 appearances, scoring three times.

McShane joins fellow new recuits Greg Halford, Russell Anderson, Michael Chopra, Kieran Richardson and Dickson Etuhu at the Stadium of Light.

这2个都来了阿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-28 13:35:31 | 显示全部楼层

Reyes Given 48 Hours To Decide His Future

Jose Antonio Reyes has been given an ultimatum. According to newspaper reports, he must decide on a £10million move to Lyon in the next 48 hours, or face the prospect of returning to Arsenal.

Reyes is desperate to leave the Gunners and spent last season on loan at Spanish giants Real Madrid.

He had been holding out for a permanent move to the Bernabeu, but the £6million offered by Los Blancos was deemed far too low, with Arsenal expected to hold out for around £10million, as Reyes cost the Gunners almost £17million when he was brought in from Seville in 2004.

French champions Lyon are now in the picture and are thought to be close to agreeing on a figure close to the asking price as they look to replace Florent Malouda who joined Chelsea earlier this month.

Reyes’ agent, Jesus Rodriguez de Moya has confirmed the interest but is still hopeful of a move to Real Madrid.

We know Lyon have an interest. The first thing we need to know is if he can stay at Madrid,” de Moya said.

Ramon Colderon, the Madrid president, has said he wants to sign Reyes but if Real don’t want him then Lyon would be his priority.”

Lyon’s club president Jean Marie Aulas has already admitted Reyes is a player he is fond of and it is something he would be following up.

We’re on the trail. The deadline is the key.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-28 13:37:42 | 显示全部楼层

Chivu Confirms Inter Milan Move, Bids Teary Roma Farewell

In a press conference that continues as we write, Chivu has publicly confirmed that he is headed for Inter Milan, and thanked Roma fans for having supported him over the years.

I am going to Inter, it's a choice of life," he began, looking rather emotional.

Though the revelation was no surprise, it brings to an end a saga that has dragged for almost the entire summer, and earned him a bit of a bad reputation, not always for things under his control.

I want to be rememebered here as a good guy here," he pleaded with Roma fans, with tears in his eyes.

In these four years at Roma, I had some fantastic experiences, and some great satistisfactions. "In football though, sometimes one must make some difficult choices relating to ones life and ones job."   

I haven’t had bad moments; I’ve always felt loved here," he continued, addressing the Giallorossi faithful.  

I have no regrets, but am a bit I’m sorry to leave.

However this new opportunity is one I’ve always dreamed of.

I understand the fans' boos, because they loved me, and now feel betrayed. But Roma and its fans will always be in my heart."

He then went on to speak briefly about his decision to choose Inter Milan over Real Madrid.

Why did I say no to Real Madrid? I didn’t agree with the move, and don’t think I need to explain why, with all respect to one of the world’s biggest clubs. It was my choice. And I’m happy Roma found a deal with Inter at similar prices."

Coming back to Roma, he continued: "I also played with my crutches on for this club. I have a clean conscious. I gave everything for this jersey.

However, the opportunity was important, even to earn more. You have to think of your age, your career, your future, your family. There are trains in life that maybe pass only once. I repeat, Inter was my choice."

He also thanked his agents and advisors, and in particularly Giovanni Becali: "It's clear that I must be thankful to those that helped me when I was not Chivu. Sometimes we have had our differences, but they are good people, people that took care of me for 10 years."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-28 17:56:48 | 显示全部楼层
Santa Cruz could join Blackburn: manager

Bayern Munich striker Roque Santa Cruz could join Blackburn in the next 24 hours according to Mark Hugues, the manager of the Premiership club.

Hughes said of the prospect of signing the 25-year-old Paraguay international: "We are very hopeful something may happen in that respect. Maybe in the next 24 hours a deal could be concluded if the price is right."

Hughes is already well-off for strikers, with Benni McCarthy, Jason Roberts and Matt Derbyshire and new recruit Maceo Rigters on his books.

Hughes added: "What we don't have is a real threat in the air and that is something we are looking to address.

"Santa Cruz is a young player, an international with a good reputation who is playing at a top European club."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-28 19:42:05 | 显示全部楼层
威廉森我也用过,罗马开档就有...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-28 20:29:28 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #14 G-8 的帖子

帅哥走了...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-29 00:46:26 | 显示全部楼层

Cassano To Reunite With 'Trap' In Salzburg?

Reports in the Austrian press suggest that Red Bull Salzburg could make a sensational signing in the form of Real Madrid problem child Antonio Cassano.

Salzburg boss Giovanni Trapattoni has already proven that he can get the best out of the tempestuous 25-year-old, as he was at the Azzurri helm during Euro 2004, when Cassano was one of the lone bright lights of a dull and disappointing Italian side.   

Real Madrid lured the former Bari prodigy away from Roma in 2006, but despite some early promise he has since only succeeded in making himself plenty of enemies and earning the dubious distinction of being one of the Spanish capital club’s biggest transfer follies ever.

Despite his massive talent, every one of Europe’s major sides that he has been shopped to have slammed the door shut on the Merengues.

Real have reportedly become so desperate, that they have offered to loan him out to any club free of a fee - so long as they pick up his 4.5m Euro per year wage bill.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-29 00:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
Real Madrid's new coach Bernd Schuster says he is interested in signing 30-year-old Germany midfielder Michael Ballack from Chelsea.

Ballack's contract with Chelsea runs until 2010 and he is reported to be on wages of £130,000 a week, but Schuster said the money would not be a problem.

"With his class, he fits perfectly to Real Madrid," Schuster told German public television station ARD.

"I can very well imagine him playing for my team."

Madrid have made a number of offers to Ballack during his career, including one in 2005 when he moved from Bayern Munich to Chelsea.

Last season Ballack scored four goals in 26 league games for Chelsea.

"I thought about Michael before he went to Chelsea," added Schuster, who was speaking from Real's training camp in Irdning in Austria.

"He was linked with Real back then, when it was clear Zinedine Zidane was leaving.

"He would be the link between midfield and attack and would really be perfect.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-29 00:48:13 | 显示全部楼层
Chelsea are closing in on Sevilla's 25-year-old Brazilian right-back Daniel Alves. (Daily Mirror)

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate will step up his bid to sign striker Alan Smith when Manchester United return from their tour of Asia. (The Sun)

Fulham boss Lawrie Sanchez is on the verge of capturing Republic of Ireland B international striker Roy O'Donovan from Cork. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster could make an offer for Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack. (Daily Mail)

Aston Villa are to battle with Newcastle for FC Copenhagen centre-half Brede Hangeland and Porto right-back Jose Bingwa. (Daily Mail)

West Brom boss Tony Mowbray could be poised to launch a raid for Celtic striker Derek Riordan. (Daily Record)

Celtic could be closer to snapping up out-of-favour Barcelona striker Santi Ezquerro. (Daily Record)

Hull are poised to sign striker Richard Cresswell from Leeds in a £700,000 deal. (The Sun)

Tottenham have joined West Ham in showing interest in Newcastle midfielder Kieron Dyer. (Daily Mirror)

Everton boss David Moyes has offered Wigan £4m plus a squad player for defender and lifelong Toffees fan Leighton Baines. (Daily Mirror)

That could lead to Wigan boss Chris Hutchings taking Lee Carsley from Goodison Park, although the midfielder previously snubbed the Lactics when a free agent a few months ago. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea could be ready to go back to Tottenham for French full-back Pascal Chimbonda. (Daily Mirror)

Mikael Silvestre has snubbed a move to Newcastle because he refuses to play with Joey Barton, who had a training ground fight with his good pal Ousmane Dabo at Manchester City. (The Sun)

Arsenal new boy Eduardo da Silva, who signed from Dynamo Zagreb in July, has had his request for a work permit turned down by the Home Office. (The Sun)

Carlos Tevez's controversial move to Manchester United will finally go through next week. (Daily Star)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-29 00:48:53 | 显示全部楼层
Benfica are closing in on the capture of United States international Freddy Adu, according to reports in Portugal.

The Lisbon giants are set to hold talks with the Real Salt Lake youngster after reportedly agreeing a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:50 , Processed in 0.037816 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.