找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

10/11,我们昂首前进(8月12日 Gibbs、Wilshere英格兰首秀)(1L长期更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-14 20:01:36 | 显示全部楼层
Barnet v Arsenal
Pre-season Friendly
Saturday, July 17, 2010, 15:00
First indications of Arsenal squad for Barnet

Arsenal BettingBet £10 get £20 FreeWorld Cup 2010 BettingBet £10 get £20 Free
On Friday afternoon, Arsenal.com hope to announce the squad for the opening friendly at Barnet the following day.

This game is the traditional curtain-raiser to the Club’s pre-season campaign and extends the close working relationship with the League Two side, who will once again play host to Arsenal Reserves for selected games in 2010/11.

No-one’s participation is guaranteed on Saturday. However it is expected that the Arsenal squad will consist of younger players and some of the senior stars who have already started pre-season training.

This group includes new signings Marouane Chamakh and Laurent Koscielny plus Manuel Almunia, Thomas Vermaelen, Tomas Rosicky, Samir Nasri, Theo Walcott, Denilson, Jack Wilshere, Johan Djourou, Andrey Arshavin and Kieran Gibbs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-15 23:31:23 | 显示全部楼层
Predicted Starting XI against Barnet

Almunia
Hoyte – Vermaelen – Koscielny – Gibbs
Wilshere – Denilson – Rosicky
Walcott – Chamakh – Arshavin
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-16 06:45:19 | 显示全部楼层
wilshere会推到中前场攻击线上
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-16 21:56:04 | 显示全部楼层
Arsenal announce 22-man squad for Barnet

MATCH VIDEO
Barnet 2-2 Arsenal - see the best of last summer's game
11 mins 12 seconds

Arsenal Football Club has announced the following 22-man squad for Saturday's pre-season match at Barnet:

Manuel Almunia (GK)
Andrey Arshavin
Nacer Barazite
Marouane Chamakh
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Eduardo
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Emmanuel Frimpong
Kieran Gibbs
Conor Henderson
Laurent Koscielny
Henri Lansbury
Ignasi Miquel
Samir Nasri
Havard Nordtveit
Tomas Rosicky
Armand Traore
Thomas Vermaelen
Theo Walcott
Jack Wilshere
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-17 22:19:57 | 显示全部楼层
Arsenal’s Starting XI & Subs

Fabianski
Nordtveit – Koscielny – Vermaelen – Traore
Wilshere – Frimpong – Emmanuel-Thomas
Arshavin – Simpson – Rosicky

Subs: Szczesny, Mannone, Miquel, Djourou, Gibbs, Eastmond, Nasri, Henderson, Lansbury, Barazite, Walcott, Chamakh.

阿穆尼亚生病
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 01:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
Barnet 0-4 Arsenal: Youngsters Analysis

Arsenal kicked off their pre-season plans with a 4-0 win over Barnet this afternoon. As usual, the squad boasted a selection of the most promising youngsters in the ranks.

Although only a few starlets were named in the initial squad, a whole host including a selection of last seasons loanees took part. Havard Nordtveit, Jack Wilshere, Jay Simpson and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas all started the game, as did Emmanuel Frimpong. A large amount of Reserve regulars featured in the second period.

Håvard Nordtveit – Had the difficult proposition of starting in unusual right back position. He subsequently was over aggressive in chasing and tackling, but wasn’t afraid to clear the lines with a longer ball. Looked stronger but tired quickly.

Emmanuel Frimpong – Looked strong, powerful and now fully fit. He chased, he hassled and tackled back well. Emmanuel seemed a more like-for-like replacement for Alexandre Song. Good use of the ball and all the energy and flow that was a little missing in the centre of the park.

Jack Wilshere -Began in a more central role and instantly impressed. Full of running, Jack looked taller, stronger and a yard quicker. Two brilliant assists and numerous beautiful touches. However, he is a notorious pre-season star, and hasn’t quite carried that form through the season.

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas -Had a bright start on the right hand side but drifted out of the game as the half went on. Was always dangerous when allowed to cut inside on his favoured left, and could have won the scored if it wasn’t for a fine Jake Cole save.

Jay Simpson – Surprise starter but certainly took his chance in the shop window. Two tidy finishes but both goals were layed on a plate. Struggled with his back to goal but was typically always in the right place at the right time. Will no doubt have raised his price tag after a tidy half.

Conor Henderson – Very quiet and only had a few touches. Conor seemed a little daunted by his surroundings, but tried to bring the ball forward at times against a very defensive Barnet midfield.

Henri Lansbury – Just like Henderson, didn’t really show a lot. Barnet flooded the midfield for the second period and made life incredibly difficult for Henri. Wanted to get his foot on the ball and dictate. Only excellent reverse ball setup a chance for Barazite late on.

Craig Eastmond – Solid and decent at right back. Nothing much to do.

Ignasi Miquel – Didn’t have a great deal to do, but was involved right from the kick off, cutting out a through ball. Won some headers and overall looked to have enjoyed his debut.

Nacer Barazite – Creative and intelligent, Nacer turned in another solid shift against Barnet. He didn’t walk away with his usual goal, but playing in central midfield he looked a lot more at home. He picked out Walcott with some great over head balls, and generally caused problems with his power.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-18 01:12:26 | 显示全部楼层
Wenger: Gallas & Silvestre to leave & Joe Cole – “maybe”, Schwarzer – “no”
Posted in Arsenal News | Written by Gooner Chris

http://goonertalk.com/2010/07/17 ... maybe-schwarzer-no/

Arsene Wenger has revealed that defenders William Gallas and Mikael Silvestre are expected to find new clubs shortly, while ‘keeper Mark Schwarzer won’t be joining the club anytime soon.

The Arsenal boss spoke on several issues after the 4-0 pre-season triumph over Barnet.

On Fabregas:

“We’ve shown our love for Cesc & I’m happy the story has ended. Cesc loves club has shown attachment many times. I believe story ends there”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-18 21:13:40 | 显示全部楼层
Schwarzer – “no”
这个很好。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-19 00:39:23 | 显示全部楼层
Reports: Eduardo closing in on euro 7.5m Shakhtar move

http://goonertalk.com/2010/07/18 ... 7-5m-shakhtar-move/

Arsenal striker Eduardo is on the verge of completing a euro 7.5 million move to Ukrainian giants Shakhtar Donetsk, according to reports in Croatia.

The 27-year-old has never found his form since sustaining a horrific broken leg against Birmingham in February 2008. His 2009/10 campaign was also littered with small injuries, despite that he netted 5 goals and 7 assists.

Last week, Arsenal first team coach Boro Primorac admitted that the Brazilian-born Croatian frontman had a big decision to make on his future.

“I do not know what will happen to Dudu. Preparations are just beginning and I do not know whether he will go or stay. He just has to decide”

‘Dudu’ is arguably the Gunners fourth/fifth choice striker with the likes of van Persie, Bendtner, Chamakh, Walcott and Vela in the squad, so it’s no real surprise as to why he wants to get more playing time.

It’s expected that he’ll undergo a medical with Shakhtar on Monday before signing a contract worth euro 2.5 million with the Ukrainians.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-19 19:47:59 | 显示全部楼层
Ready Or Not: Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

http://gunnerblog.com/?p=2445

107 guns July 19th, 2010 08:26am GilbertoSilver

Hello all and welcome to the first in a new series on Gunnerblog - ‘Ready Or Not’, in which I’ll be getting the lowdown on a few of last season’s loan rangers.  This time, I spoke to midnitecaller of Doncaster forum Rovers till I die to find out how Jay Emmanuel-Thomas got on there last season:
How big an impact did JET make at Doncaster?
A good impression, with some ups and downs - on his debut he reportedly turned up for the game having forgotten his boots, and had to rush in to the town centre to get some new ones!
There were times during the season when he frustrated me and I felt like packing him back off to Arsenal, but overall he was a good addition to the squad.
His work ethic needs to improve but he is dynamite on the ball with a good goals to game ratio.  The major bonus of having Emmanuel-Thomas in the side is that he’s not afraid to run at defenders or try a few tricks.  When they come off, they look great.  Occasionally he ends up tripping over his own feet, but he has that self belief which is so important to the progression of a young player.
What are his main strengths and weaknesses as a player?
His main strengths are his trickery and a rocket shot.  He also looks like he could be something of a dead-ball wizard, and possesses a long throw like Rory Delap.  His weaknesses?  He’s still very raw, prone to poor decision making and can be slightly greedy.  He needs to track back more - if he could learn the art of distributing the ball at the right time and work a bit harder for the team he could be a real player.
What is his best position?
I think he joined as a striker but played a little on the left for us - I’m not sure what his best position is if indeed he has one.  He is the type of player where you don’t give him a position you just tell him to go out and do what he does best.
Which top flight players does he remind you of?
Although JET is very unique in his own style my first impression of him was that he reminded me of our very own Mark Mcammon from a few years back.  Out of the current top flight lads I’d have to go for someone mercurial - like Hull’s Geovanni.
Do you think he could be an Arsenal player?
I personally don’t think he’s quite good enough, but the then you never know. Wenger may bring him on leaps and bounds - he certainly has masses of potential. He seems a different case to a lot of players - his natural talent will carry him through; it’s about getting the mentality to match.

So there we have it - a mixed review for our JET.
I have to say I’ve always rated him and hoped he’d succeed: it’s rare you see a young player with such a potent combination of pure physical gifts and technique.  He reminds me very much of Abou Diaby, and like Diaby his greatest challenge will be psychological.  The stepovers and laziness that crept in to his game at Doncaster may have been a function of playing alongside footballers who didn’t share his natural talent.  He’ll have to cut those out if he’s to have any chance of making it at Arsenal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-9 06:54 , Processed in 0.036755 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.