找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: fatfat325

10/11,我们昂首前进(8月12日 Gibbs、Wilshere英格兰首秀)(1L长期更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-11-28 18:56:30 | 显示全部楼层

日!

随后阿森纳俱乐部邀请了荷兰著名的脚踝专家范迪克(Niek van Dijk)对范佩西进行了检查,而范迪克专家认为,范佩西脚踝的受伤程度远远超过最初的预期。为了修复脚踝,范佩西将会在下周于阿姆斯特丹接受手术治疗。根据俱乐部的医疗小组预计,范佩西要完全恢复需要4到5个月的时间。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-1 13:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-3 23:34:58 | 显示全部楼层
Bacary Sagna has recovered from his ankle injury and should be fit for the visit of Stoke on Saturday. However, Theo Walcott has a collected a short-term hamstring problem and will miss out.

Alex Song is suspended after receiving his fifth booking of the season on Wednesday at Manchester City. But, on the upside, the manager revealed that Robin Van Persie (ankle) and Kieran Gibbs (foot) are both recovering well from recent surgery.

"We had Sagna out injured [before] but, normally, he will be available," said Wenger.

"However, Theo Walcott will not be available. He has a hamstring injury.

"As for the other players we had injured, the long-term ones I do not even speak about. But the players who looked to be shorter - like Clichy, Diaby and Bendtner - will not be available. And, of course, Song is suspended for the weekend."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-4 00:56:30 | 显示全部楼层
Arsenal are set to conclude a deal for Brazilian starlet Zezinho, according to his agent.

The 17-year-old midfielder has already spent time on trial with the North London giants, and has also attracted interest from Liverpool.

But Arsenal now look set to have won the race for his signature after opening talks with his club Juventude.

Reports claim that Arsenal have already had bids of £1.6million and £2.7million rejected with the club believed to be looking for closer to £7million.

However, a deal around £5million looks likely with the Brazilian Under-17 international moving to England in January.

"Arsenal want to close the deal with Juventude this month, who look set to accept," his agent Augusto Nogueira is quoted by Brazilian newspaper Zero Hora.

The player himself has also spoken of the impending move and claimed he has finished his career with Juventude.

"My time at Juventude ended on Saturday," Zezinho said.

"Until now, I thought that I would continue, but my agent said that it is impossible.

"He told me that Arsenal will submit a new offer to Juventude - the third in a year, it seems - and this time it will be solved.

"I don't know about any other interested team. The only proposal is from Arsenal, the others were for trials."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-5 13:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
Wenger - Striker Dzeko too expensive for us

By Richard Clarke

Arsène Wenger is impressed by Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko but is unlikely to move for him in the January transfer window.

TheBosnian is one of the hottest properties in European football right nowand helped his side to their first Bundesliga title last season.

Animpressive 40 goals in 74 appearances has led the 23-year-old to belinked with any number of big clubs, Arsenal included. However Wengerbelieves Dzeko would cost too much money.

“I like the player,” he admitted at Friday’s press conference. “But they fly too high right now – price-wise.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-5 14:24:05 | 显示全部楼层
么么小肥
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-7 01:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
么么~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-7 01:13:28 | 显示全部楼层

Rosicky suffers new setback
Wenger devastated after midfielder ruled out for a month

Last updated: 6th December 2009   Subscribe to RSS Feed
Rosicky suffers new setback

Rosicky: Fresh injury blow
Related links
Teams

* Arsenal

Players

* Tomas Rosicky

Also see

* Sky Sports experts
    * Transfer Centre
    * Fantasy Football
    * Sky Sports Twitter

Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky is likely to be out for a month with a groin injury, with Arsene Wenger 'devastated' by the news.

Rosicky was replaced by Carlos Vela at half-time in Saturday's 2-0 win over Stoke City and is now set for another spell on the sidelines.

The Czech Republic ace only returned from more than 18 months out of action in September and had been looking to recapture his best form.

He could now be missing from the Gunners' plans until the New Year, leaving manager Wenger counting the cost of another injury.

"He's devastated and I am as well," Wenger said.

"Before the (Stoke) match I told myself 'he has played the whole game on Wednesday, should I take the gamble or not as it was such an important game?'. But by half-time he was struggling."
Vicious circle

Wenger also had to do without Eduardo for 18 months after he broke his leg against Birmingham in 2008 and believes Rosicky is encountering the same issues as the Croatia striker.

He added: "It's a vicious circle when you have been out for a long time. Eduardo had not played for 18 months, Tomas has not played for 18 months.

"When you come back, one or two games, your body has to get used to producing the energy levels again and it's difficult. Nobody masters that.

"The first impression for me is that it won't be longer than a month, but it's a groin problem so we have to see the scan in 48 hours which grade it is - grade one is 10 days but grade three is three."

A further four players picked up knocks against Stoke, while Wenger is also missing several key players due to injury.

"We pick up more injuries than the other big teams, that is true," Wenger said.

"You cannot say there is not a reason for it, but we have not found it yet.

"It's the worst season for injuries for us. And they are all in the same area - in the offensive side. Last year it was in the defensive side."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-9 01:47:09 | 显示全部楼层
Arsenal announce 18-man squad for Olympiacos

Arsenal Football Club has today announced the following 18-man squad for the Champions League Group H clash with Olympiacos.

Carlos Vela
Theo Walcott
Aaron Ramsey
Alex Song
Mikael Silvestre
Jack Wilshere
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Vito Mannone (GK)
Fran Merida
Kyle Bartley
Francis Coquelin
Thomas Cruise
Craig Eastmond
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Kerrea Gilbert
Luke Ayling
Mark Randall
Gilles Sunu
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-9 02:18:53 | 显示全部楼层
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Vito Mannone (GK)

Kerrea Gilbert(DR)

Thomas Cruise(DL)

Mikael Silvestre(DC)
Alex Song(DC)
Kyle Bartley(DC)
Luke Ayling(DC)

Francis Coquelin(DM)
Craig Eastmond(DM)

Aaron Ramsey(MC)
Fran Merida(MC)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas(MC)
Mark Randall(MC)

Jack Wilshere(AM)

Carlos Vela(FC)
Theo Walcott(ST)
Gilles Sunu(ST)

[ 本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2009-12-9 03:45 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-6 14:28 , Processed in 0.043743 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.