找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2271|回复: 28

关于wb/wob screen

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-3-4 15:28:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Finally we are listening to all the feedback (on all topics) and will obviously make some changes based upon this.

With regards to the W/WO ball screen that won't be back for the release version (to large a change to implement at this late stage) - however we will continue to monitor peoples opinions about this for future versions of the game (and at some point I'll probably make the 'tactics' data file public in case anyone wants to make an editor for this themselves).

大意是说在正式版本当中,不会有wb/wob。他们会继续跟踪大家的意见,并且可能提供相应的数据文件,让爱好者自己制作相应的编辑器

"I require control of players, is that such a bad thing. No, so provide an alternative."
We have provided alternatives in the form of the extra instructions that can be given to players (and the team).

These allow a lot of control over how a player acts during a match.

这段的意思不大确定,应该是说,会提供特殊的指令,给大家提供选择的可能。(是不是可以自己选择用不用wb/wob。不过好像和前面说的矛盾……)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Freedman10:
Marc, the default positioning for players on CM3 was awful, I hope Ray has helped on this? That's why the on/off ball screen was so important, because the positioning wasn't good, too many gaps, strikers stranded miles from the midfield etc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the main areas Ray helped us with and we learnt an awful lot from him.

Two reasons really:

(1) The with/without ball screens were unrealistic and it was felt that instructions were a better way to implement the tactics.
(2) With the improved match AI it is very easy to screw up a tactic using such a low level editing system.

The raw data for the with/without ball screen is still present (and defines guidelines for what where a player should be when he plays in a particular position - same as in CM3) .... so you never know maybe a friendly editor maker will allow you to do this at some point. If they do though, be warned though as I've mentioned its easy to screw up a tactic in CM4 in this way.

这个是解释为什么不用wb/wob乐:原来这个系统如此重要,是因为以前游戏里面的球员位置感太差,所以这种人为的调整才这么重要。现在制作者对新的AI有信心,所以取消了这个设置
发表于 2003-3-4 15:42:09 | 显示全部楼层
个人觉得用W/O来保持阵型是CM不可缺的一部分
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-4 15:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
靠!
原来他们的论坛是新发的文章排在最后,所以前面的顺序请反过来看
下面是Marc Vaughan 最后的发言:

As I've mentioned before it is much much easier to mess up a tactic with W/WO ball screens in CM4 (due to the improved engine and AI) - this is the main reason that we removed it (to prevent players from getting frustrated).

The instructions should allow you to more easily define tactics in depth without being potentially so confusing.

I am monitoring this debate though and will continue to listen to feedback upon it during the coming months, if the consensus then is still that W/WO ball should make a comeback then chances are it will

Finally I'm also going to make the tactics data definition 'open source' so if someone wants to make a W/WO ball style tactics editor for CM4 then they can.

大意:
      正如我之前曾经提过,在cm4里面,由于改进的引擎和AI,wb/wob更容易使人在制订战术的时候感到迷惑,所以为了保护大家的积极性(不被太多的困难吓倒),我们取消了这个系统。
      (新提供的)指令(instructions)能让大家更容易地从更深层次去设计战术,而没有潜在的困扰。
      在未来的几个月里,我还会关注关于这个问题的意见,如果到时候大多数人仍然坚持应该保留wb/wob,我们会做出改动的。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-4 15:52:30 | 显示全部楼层
个人觉得用W/O来保持阵型是CM不可缺的一部分

但是实际上所有的w/o中的调整,最后都可以表现在战术画面里。比如说你让你的边后卫在进攻的时候插上助攻,那么你回到战术画面,会发现这个边后卫自动加上了向前的箭头。所以我觉得根据cm4里面新加的几个选项,应该也可以很好的安排战术吧。

不过不可否认,尽管是用于微调,w/o是还是非常有用的!!!
发表于 2003-3-4 16:29:52 | 显示全部楼层
因为大家都已经习惯CM3系列里,电脑默认阵型设置的弱智程度了……就像邻家的傻子,乍一懂事了,反倒不习惯了……
发表于 2003-3-4 16:45:55 | 显示全部楼层
不过MARC的话还是有道理的,INSTRUCTION可以比W/O更具体,更增加可控性
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-4 17:52:39 | 显示全部楼层
因为大家都已经习惯CM3系列里,电脑默认阵型设置的弱智程度了……就像邻家的傻子,乍一懂事了,反倒不习惯了……

哈哈,因该是自己家的傻子,乍一懂事了,控制不了了
发表于 2003-3-4 18:16:53 | 显示全部楼层
有道理!
发表于 2003-3-5 01:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
的确~!
发表于 2003-3-5 08:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
你们说的W/O是什么东西 能否说清楚点
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:49 , Processed in 0.036747 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.