注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 523|回复: 12

碉堡了,这是出师表?

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-27 22:34:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Petition on Taking the Field

Permit your servant, Liang, to observe: the late sovereign was taken from us while his life's work, the restoration of the Han, remained unfinished. Today, in a divided empire, our third, the province of Yizhou, war-worn and under duress, faces a season of crisis that threatens our very survival. Despite this, the officials at court persevere in their tasks, and loyal-minded officers throughout the realm dedicate themselves to you because one and all they cherish the memory of the exceptional treatment they enjoyed from the late sovereign and wish to repay it in service to Your Majesty.

Truly this is a time to widen your sagely audience in order to enhance the late Emperor's glorious virtue and foster the morale fo your dedicated officers. It would be unworthy of your majesty to demean yourself by resorting to ill-chosen justifications that would block the avenues of loyal remonstrance.  

The royal court and the ministerial administration constitute a single government. Both must be judged by one standard. Those who do evil and violate the codes, as well as those who are loyal and good, must receive their due from the proper authorities. This will make manifest Your Majesty's fair and enlightened governance. Let no unseemly bias lead to different rules for the court and the administration.

Privy Counselors and Imperial Attendants like Guo Youzhi, Fei Yi, and Dong Yun are all solid, reliable men, loyal of purpose, pure in motive. The late Emperor selected them for office so that they would serve Your Majesty after his demise. In my own humble opinion, consulting these men on palace affairs great or small before action is taken will prevent errors and shortcomings and maximize advantages. Xiang Chong, a general of fine character and fair-minded conduct, profoundly versed in military matters proved himself in battle during the previous reign, and the late Emperor pronounced him capable. That is why the assembly has recommended him for overall command. In my humble opinion, General Xiang Chong should be consulted on all military matters large or small to ensure harmony in the ranks and judicious use of personal.

The Former Han thrived because its emperors stayed close to worthy vassals and far from conniving courtiers. The opposite policy led the Later Han to ruin. Whenever the late Emperor discussed this problem with me, he decried the failings of Emperors Huan and Ling. Privy Counselors Guo Youzhi and Fei Yi, Secretary Chen Zhen, Senior Advisor Zhang Yi, and Military Counselor Jiang Wan are all men of shining integrity and unshakable devotion. I beg Your Majesty to keep close to them and to trust them, for that will strengthen our hopes for the resurgence of the house of Han.

I began as a common man, toiling in my fields in Nanyang, doing what I could to keep body and soul together in an age of disorder and taking no interest in making a name for myself among the lords of the realm. Though it was beneath the dignity of the late Emperor to do so, he honored my thatched cottage to solicit my counsel on the events of the day. Grateful for his regard, I responded to his appeal and threw myself heart and soul into his service. Hard times followed for the cause of the late Emperor. I assumed my duties at a critical moment for our defeated army, accepting assignment in a period of direst danger. Now twenty-one years have passed. The late Emperor always appreciated my meticulous caution and, as the end neared, placed his great cause in my hands. Since that moment, I have tormented myself night and day lest I prove unworthy of his trust and thus discredit his judgment.  

That is why I crossed the River Lu in the summer heat and penetrated the barren lands of the Man. Now, the south subdued, our arms sufficing, it behooves me to marshal our soldiers to conquer the northern heartland and do my humble best to remove the hateful traitors, restore the house of Han, and return it to the former capital. This is the way I mean to honor my debt to the late Emperor and fulfill my duty to Your Majesty.

As for weighing the advantages of internal policy and making loyal recommendations to Your Majesty, that is the responsibility of Guo Youzhi, Fei Yi, and Dong Yun. My only advice is to obtain and execute your commission to chasten the traitors and restore the Han. Should I prove unfit, punish my offense and report it to the spirit of the late Emperor. If those three vassals fail to sustain Your Majesty's virtue, then their negligence should be publicized and censured.

Your Majesty, take counsel with yourself and consult widely on the right course. Examine and adopt sound opinions, and never forget the last edict fo the late Emperor. Overwhelmed with gratitude for the favor I have received from you, I now depart on a distant campaign. Blinded by my tears falling on this petition, I write I know not what.  
发表于 2011-12-27 22:35:14 | 显示全部楼层
全英文。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 00:17:07 | 显示全部楼层
U write I know not what
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 00:35:03 | 显示全部楼层
LZ这个是前出师表(英译文):

臣亮言:先帝创业未半,而中道崩殂;今天下三分,益州疲敝,此诚危急存亡之秋也。然侍卫之臣,不懈于内;忠志之士,忘身于外者:盖追先帝之殊遇,欲报之于陛下也。诚宜开张圣听,以光先帝遗德,恢弘志士之气;不宜妄自菲薄,引喻失义,以塞忠谏之路也。宫中府中,俱为一体;陟罚臧否,不宜异同:若有作奸犯科,及为忠善者,宜付有司,论其刑赏,以昭陛下平明之治;不宜偏私,使内外异法也。侍中、侍郎郭攸之、费依、董允等,此皆良实,志虑忠纯,是以先帝简拔以遗陛下:愚以为宫中之事,事无大小,悉以咨之,然后施行,必得裨补阙漏,有所广益。将军向宠,性行淑均,晓畅军事,试用之于昔日,先帝称之曰“能”,是以众议举宠为督:愚以为营中之事,事无大小,悉以咨之,必能使行阵和穆,优劣得所也。亲贤臣,远小人,此先汉所以兴隆也;亲小人,远贤臣,此后汉所以倾颓也。先帝在时,每与臣论此事,未尝不叹息痛恨于桓、灵也!侍中、尚书、长史、参军,此悉贞亮死节之臣也,愿陛下亲之、信之,则汉室之隆,可计日而待也。
臣本布衣,躬耕南阳,苟全性命于乱世,不求闻达于诸侯。先帝不以臣卑鄙,猥自枉屈,三顾臣于草庐之中,谘臣以当世之事,由是感激,遂许先帝以驱驰。后值倾覆,受任于败军之际,奉命于危难之间:尔来二十有一年矣。先帝知臣谨慎,故临崩寄臣以大事也。受命以来,夙夜忧虑,恐付托不效,以伤先帝之明;故五月渡泸,深入不毛。今南方已定,甲兵已足,当奖帅三军,北定中原,庶竭驽钝,攘除奸凶,兴复汉室,还于旧都:此臣所以报先帝而忠陛下之职分也。至于斟酌损益,进尽忠言,则攸之、依、允等之任也。愿陛下托臣以讨贼兴复之效,不效则治臣之罪,以告先帝之灵;若无兴复之言,则责攸之、依、允等之咎,以彰其慢。陛下亦宜自谋,以谘诹善道,察纳雅言,深追先帝遗诏。臣不胜受恩感激!
  今当远离,临表涕泣,不知所云。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 00:36:10 | 显示全部楼层
续:后出师表
  先帝虑汉、贼不两立,王业不偏安,故托臣以讨贼也。以先帝之明,量臣之才,故知臣伐贼,才弱敌强也。然不伐贼,王业亦亡。惟坐而待亡,孰与伐之?是故托臣而弗疑也。臣受命之日,寝不安席,食不甘味;思惟北征,宜先入南:故五月渡泸,深入不毛,并日而食。——臣非不自惜也:顾王业不可偏安于蜀都,故冒危难以奉先帝之遗意。而议者谓为非计。今贼适疲于西,又务于东,兵法“乘劳”:此进趋之时也。谨陈其事如左:
  高帝明并日月,谋臣渊深,然涉险被创,危然后安;今陛下未及高帝,谋臣不如良、平,而欲以长策取胜,坐定天下:此臣之未解一也。刘繇、王朗,各据州郡,论安言计,动引圣人,群疑满腹,众难塞胸;今岁不战,明年不征,使孙策坐大,遂并江东:此臣之未解二也。曹操智计,殊绝于人,其用兵也,仿怫孙、吴,然困于南阳,险于乌巢,危于祁连,逼于黎阳,几败北山,殆死潼关,然后伪定一时耳;况臣才弱,而欲以不危而定之:此臣之未解三也。曹操五攻昌霸不下,四越巢湖不成,任用李服而李服图之,委任夏侯而夏侯败亡,先帝每称操为能,犹有此失;况臣弩下,何能必胜:此臣之未解四也。自臣到汉中,中间期年耳,然丧赵云、阳群、马玉、阎芝、丁立、白寿、刘合、邓铜等,及驱长屯将七十余人,突将无前,丛叟、青羌,散骑武骑一千余人,此皆数十年之内,所纠合四方之精锐,非一州之所有;若复数年,则损三分之二也。——当何以图敌:此臣之未解五也。今民穷兵疲,而事不可息;事不可息,则住与行,劳费正等;而不及今图之,欲以一州之地,与贼持久:此臣之未解六也。
  夫难平者,事也。昔先帝败军于楚,当此时,曹操拊手,谓天下已定。
  然后先帝东连吴、越,西取巴、蜀,举兵北征,夏侯授首:此操之失计,而汉事将成也。
  然后吴更违盟,关羽毁败,秭归蹉跌,曹丕称帝:凡事如是,难可逆见。臣鞠躬尽瘁,死而后已;至于成败利钝,非臣之明所能逆睹也。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 01:04:05 | 显示全部楼层
LZ见过庖丁解牛的英译乎?

上学时就自学过古文英译的表示鸭梨不大。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 08:56:50 | 显示全部楼层
LS翻个看看~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 10:21:35 | 显示全部楼层
庖丁解牛英译文

庖丁为文惠君解牛,手之所触,肩之所倚,足之所履,膝之所踦,砉然向然,奏刀騞然,莫不中音。合于《桑林》之舞,乃中《经首》之会。 文惠君曰:“嘻,善哉!技盖至此乎?” 庖丁释刀对曰:“臣之所好者道也,进乎技矣。始臣之解牛之时,所见无非牛者。三年之后,未尝见全牛也。方今之时,臣以神遇而不以目视,官知止而神欲行。依乎天理,批大郤,导大窾,因其固然,技经肯綮之未尝,而况大軱乎!良庖岁更刀,割也;族庖月更刀,折也。今臣之刀十九年矣,所解数千牛矣,而刀刃若新发于硎。彼节者有间,而刀刃者无厚;以无厚入有间,恢恢乎其于游刃必有余地矣,是以十九年而刀刃若新发于硎。虽然,每至于族,吾见其难为,怵然为戒,视为止,行为迟。动刀甚微,謋然已解,如土委地。提刀而立,为之四顾,为之踌躇满志,善刀而藏之。” 文惠君曰:“善哉,吾闻庖丁之言,得养生焉。”

Prince Huei’s cook was cutting up a bullock. Every blow of his hand, every heave of his shoulders, every tread of his foot, every thrust of his knee, every whshh of rent flesh, every chhk of the chopper, was in perfect rhythm—like the dance of the Mulberry Grove, like the harmonious chords of Ching Shou.
“Well done!” cried the Prince. “Yours is skill indeed!”
“Sire,” replied the cook laying down his chopper, “I have always devoted myself to Tao, which is higher than mere skill. When I first began to cut up bullocks, I saw before me whole bullocks. After three years’ practice, I saw no more whole animals. And now I work with my mind and not with my eye. My mind works along without the control of the senses. Falling back upon eternal principles, I glide through such great joints or cavities as there may be, according to the natural constitution of the animal. I do not even touch the convolutions of muscle and tendon, still less attempt to cut through large bones.
“A good cook changes his chopper once a year—because he cuts. An ordinary cook, once a month—because he hacks. But I have has this chopper nineteen years, and although I have cut up many thousand bullocks, its edge is as if fresh from the whetstone. For at the joints there are always interstices, and the edge of a chopper being without thickness, it remains only to insert that which is without thickness into such an interstice. Indeed there is plenty of room for the blade to move about. It is thus that I have kept my chopper for nineteen years as though flesh from the whetstone.
“Nevertheless, when I come upon a knotty part which is difficult to tackle, I am all caution. Fixing my eye on it, I stay my hand, and gently apply my blade, until with a hwah the part yields like earth crumbling to the ground. Then I take out my chopper and stand up, and look around, and pause with an air of triumph. Then wiping my chopper, I put it carefully away.”
“Bravo!” cried the Prince. “From the words of this cook I have learnt how to take care of my life.”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 11:22:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-28 11:39:36 | 显示全部楼层
cudic 发表于 2011-12-28 08:56
LS翻个看看~

乃给钱吗,现在人懒了,一般300/千字以下都没神马兴趣。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 19:19 , Processed in 0.037628 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.