QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 683|回复: 1

[新闻报道] day six: New boardroom options and backroom advice

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-5 10:45:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2010-10-5 10:49 编辑

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article594797.html

In yesterday’s blog, I wrote about the new conversation system, and a bit about some of the new player interaction options in Football Manager 2010.

Today I’m going to write about the boardroom interaction changes, and the backroom advice changes too.

Seeing as I teased about the boardroom side of things with a screenshot yesterday, let’s start there.

The boardroom is the area where you deal with, er, your clubs board. They deal with the finances, how many staff you can take on, transfer and wage budgets, stadiums, training facilities – just like real life, the manager doesn’t tend to get to involved with that side of things, but can make requests of the board and leave it to them to decide.

You’ve been able to ask your board about simple things for a while. Increasing your transfer budget, increasing the capacity of the ground or even ask them to buy you a player if you’ve got a sugar daddy running your club.

With Football Manager 2011, we’ve added in a load of new options my favourite of which are:

Expand the number of coaches or scouts allowed at the club.
Build a youth academy.
Buy a council owned stadium.
Ask to increase the percentage of transfer income to go into the transfer budget.
And my favourite, the chance to ask them to build a new stadium, if your own stadium can’t be expanded due to the local council blocking it.

Just like real life…

In last season’s release of Football Manager, we added in backroom advice for the first time. Every few weeks your assistant would come to you and ask for a meeting where all of your staff would give you advice, from recommending players and staff to sign, information about your tactics, how your team compare to others on a variety of different stats, and various bits of information about your players.

It’s a way of allowing Football Manager to have a lot of depth, without it being too overwhelming for the person playing the game – most of the sections were already there, but you had to search them out without this advice and, well, what’s the point of having staff if they don’t give you feedback?

This new system went down pretty well, but there were a few criticisms as well, so we’ve had a bit of a tidy up with the text so that it seems more human, rather than robotic, better advice regarding the signing of young players, and more information added for reasons when suggesting criticising or praising a player.

We’ve also added in more things that you’re given advice about, such as:

Staff suggesting increasing or decreasing the training workload (which ties in nicely with the new training system, which I’ll be blogging out in the coming weeks.)
Staff suggesting training a player in a new position, or for individual training regimes.
Staff suggesting dropping players when they’re in bad form.
Staff advising on how many point are required to survive relegation, or to achieve promotion.
Your staff will also advise you when players are unhappy.

We’ve also added lots of extra options into the manager mind games module this year. This is an area of the game where you can make comments about other teams and managers to try and get an advantage over them in forthcoming matches, or just to try and carry favour with them or your supporters.

There are more than 40 new options in this area, so as with all of the areas of interaction that I’ve written about today and yesterday, I’ve just picked out a few of my personal favourites.

Commenting on players the other manager is targeting.
Commenting on the oppositions pitch condition.
Commenting on a managers transfer style (such as going for big name signings, or concentrating on youth).
Commenting when a manager is hired.

You’ll be able to discover all the extra options in the interaction are for yourselves when the game is released on November 5, or you’ll be able to check it out a couple of weeks before (date to be decided) when a free half season demo of Football Manager 2011 is made available from www.mirrorfootball.co.uk
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-5 15:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.playcm.net/thread-469567-1-1.html

PlayGM 听不太清翻译:

In yesterday’s blog, I wrote about the new conversation system, and a bit about some of the new player interaction options in Football Manager 2011.
在昨天的博客中我聊到了新的谈话系统以及今年新增的一些球员交流选项。

Today I’m going to write about the boardroom interaction changes, and the backroom advice changes too.
今天我将谈谈教练组建议及董事会交流的一些变化。

Seeing as I teased about the boardroom side of things with a screenshot yesterday, let’s start there.
昨天我已经放出了一张与董事会交流的截图,我们就从那里说起吧。

The boardroom is the area where you deal with, er, your clubs board. They deal with the finances, how many staff you can take on, transfer and wage budgets, stadiums, training facilities – just like real life, the manager doesn’t tend to get to involved with that side of things, but can make requests of the board and leave it to them to decide.
董事会负责处理俱乐部财政,职员人数规划,转会及工资预算,还有体育场及训练设施的兴建等方面的诸多问题。同现实一样,主教练在这些问题上是不能直接插手的,但你可以向董事会提出各项要求,然后等着那帮老家伙们做出决策。

You’ve been able to ask your board about simple things for a while. Increasing your transfer budget, increasing the capacity of the ground or even ask them to buy you a player if you’ve got a sugar daddy running your club.
在先前的版本中你已经可以让你的董事会满足你的一些愿望了,比如增加转会预算,扩建球场容量,以及在球队被大财阀接管之后要求购入心仪球员。

With Football Manager 2011, we’ve added in a load of new options my favourite of which are:
而在FM11中,我们添加了一些新内容,以下这些是我比较喜欢的

Expand the number of coaches or scouts allowed at the club.
要求增加俱乐部教练或球探的最高人数
Build a youth academy.
兴建青训学院
Buy a council owned stadium.
买下地方球场
Ask to increase the percentage of transfer income to go into the transfer budget.
要求提高转会收入投入转会市场的比例
And my favourite, the chance to ask them to build a new stadium, if your own stadium can’t be expanded due to the local council blocking it.
这一条我最喜欢了,如果当地议会不再通过球队现有球场的扩建计划,你可以要求俱乐部新建体育场。(我严重怀疑这家伙究竟有没有好好玩过FM)
Just like real life…
就跟真的一样哦。。。

In last season’s release of Football Manager, we added in backroom advice for the first time. Every few weeks your assistant would come to you and ask for a meeting where all of your staff would give you advice, from recommending players and staff to sign, information about your tactics, how your team compare to others on a variety of different stats, and various bits of information about your players.
在去年的FM中,我们首次加入了教练组建议。每隔几周你的助理教练都会过来找你参加教练组会议,会上各位职员都会各司其责向你支招,从球员推荐到职员引荐,从战术信息到具体表现,以及众多球员的近况状态等等,可谓是五花八门无所不包。

It’s a way of allowing Football Manager to have a lot of depth, without it being too overwhelming for the person playing the game – most of the sections were already there, but you had to search them out without this advice and, well, what’s the point of having staff if they don’t give you feedback?
这一举措可以让玩家获取更多深度信息,降低游戏难度。之前的游戏玩家需要依靠自己找出球队存在的问题,这会让玩家发出怒吼:既然职员光拿钱不干活,那我还养他们干嘛?!

This new system went down pretty well, but there were a few criticisms as well, so we’ve had a bit of a tidy up with the text so that it seems more human, rather than robotic, better advice regarding the signing of young players, and more information added for reasons when suggesting criticising or praising a player.
虽然新系统运转的不错,可依然有些批评存在。所以我们优化了内容以令它用起来更人性化,而不像之前那么死板机械。现在关于签入年轻小牛会有更好的建议,而对球员的褒贬评价也增加了一些新的具体原因。

We’ve also added in more things that you’re given advice about, such as:
我们也增加了许多新的建议条目,你可以看一看:

Staff suggesting increasing or decreasing the training workload (which ties in nicely with the new training system, which I’ll be blogging out in the coming weeks.)
职员会建议增减训练强度(完美依托于新的训练系统,关于这点我会在之后的博客详细介绍)
Staff suggesting training a player in a new position, or for individual training regimes.
职员会建议某球员训练新位置,或是进行单人专项训练
Staff suggesting dropping players when they’re in bad form.
职员会在球员表现不佳时建议下放其至预备队
Staff advising on how many point are required to survive relegation, or to achieve promotion.
职员会及时告知玩家完成保级,夺冠之类任务所需的分数
Your staff will also advise you when players are unhappy.
职员会在球员不开心的时候向玩家发出通知

We’ve also added lots of extra options into the manager mind games module this year. This is an area of the game where you can make comments about other teams and managers to try and get an advantage over them in forthcoming matches, or just to try and carry favour with them or your supporters.
今年我们还增加了一些经理交互模式选项。这些内容可以让你评论其他球队及经理以便在即将到来的比赛前占据口水战的有利位置。当然你可以利用这些内容奉承对手,取悦球迷和你的心爱俱乐部。

There are more than 40 new options in this area, so as with all of the areas of interaction that I’ve written about today and yesterday, I’ve just picked out a few of my personal favourites.
这一块儿共有超过40条的选项供您happy。跟昨天还有今天的其他内容一样,我选出了一些我个人比较喜欢的环节透露给你们

Commenting on players the other manager is targeting.
对其他主教的转会猎物进行评论
Commenting on the oppositions pitch condition.
对场地条件进行评论
Commenting on a managers transfer style (such as going for big name signings, or concentrating on youth).
对其他主教的转会风格进行评论(比如只爱巨星,或者挚爱小牛)
Commenting when a manager is hired.
在其他教练下课后进行评论

You’ll be able to discover all the extra options in the interaction are for yourselves when the game is released on November 5, or you’ll be able to check it out a couple of weeks before (date to be decided) when a free half season demo of Football Manager 2011 is made available.
11月5号游戏正式发布之后,你就可以进入游戏体验所有的新内容啦。当然你也可以关注接下来几周内放出的游戏demo(具体放出日期还未确定)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 05:09 , Processed in 0.039672 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.