找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 663|回复: 2

[新闻报道] day five: Talk to players, staff and the board

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-4 12:17:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
day five: Talk to players, staff and the board - faster and better than ever before

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article593779.html

Hello everyone. I hope you all had nice weekends and that your teams did as well as mine, the mighty Watford, who beat Sheff Utd to not just go up to fourth in the Championship, but also cut the amount of points needed to avoid relegation to around 30!

When you are attempting to create a believable football world, which is the whole essence of the Football Manager series, everyone inside the “game” has to have a personality, just like you as someone playing the game has a personality. We have a bunch of different character types in the game, so you might have players who are ambitious, determined, laid back, need careful handling, will do what they are told, won’t listen to reason – just like real life.

You’ve been able to talk to your players and board inside the game for many years, with manager mind games added a few versions ago, and backroom advice added into Football Manager 2010. With Football Manager 2011, most of these areas have gone up to the next level, and this is what I’ll be blogging about for the next couple of days.

The first major change in this area is that we’ve made the system more “conversational”. What this means is that you can talk to players, staff or the board about multiple topics at the same time, and look to resolve any problems in a better way. This also means that you get instant responses from the conversation too, rather than having to wait to hear back from the player.

A couple of examples.

I want to ask one of my players to try and not use his weak foot so often, but also want him to recommend a player who he’d like to see join the club. In FM2010, I would have had to choose which of these I wanted to ask about, then wait a few days before I had the option to have another conversation with him. Now I can simply ask him the first, try and resolve that (he may say no, and the discussion may continue) and he’ll ask me if there’s anything else to discuss, and I can choose the next option.

One of my players in unhappy, as he wants to move to a bigger club. He comes to me and asks for a move, and I tell him that I have big plans for the club, and I want the club to grow to meet his ambition. He might agree, and decide to stay, but he might also decide that he doesn’t believe me (all of which is driven by his, and my, personality).

If he says he doesn’t believe me, more options open up, and I could either dig my heels in, tell him that he’s disrespecting the club, offer to sell him straight away, at the end of the season, or in the next window. Each player will respond differently to any of these options based on their character, and you could find yourself with a player who becomes even more determined to help the club succeed, or one that just sulks and you have little option to sell him.

There are various different stages of player unhappiness, so you really want to nip it in the bud early if a player is unhappy, or else eventually (and the speed will depend on the players personality), they may go to the press and make their unhappiness public and eventually become so angry that they won’t talk to you at all!

These “manager promises” are also remembered by the player, so if you don’t act on what you’ve said, you could make not only that player even more unhappy, but also make his friends at the club unhappy too. Or vice versa, if a player is disliked by others.

As well as the multitude of options for player interaction that we’ve had in Football Manager for a while, such as being able to ask them to recommend staff or players or change their style of play in training, we’ve added in a bunch of new interaction possibilities too, with some of my favourite new additions to Football Manager 2011 below:

* The ability to tell a player why they’ve been dropped to the reserves.

* A warning for youth players that if they don’t improve, they won’t get a contract

* Being allowed to comment on a players performance in training.

* The option to threaten a player with being transfer listed if their poor performance continues.

* You can even ask a player to be less vocal in the media.

Tomorrow I’ll be looking at boardroom interaction, and backroom advice. As a sneak preview, in the slideshow above is a screenshot that shows a conversation whilst it’s happening with your board!
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-4 12:22:09 | 显示全部楼层

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-10-5 15:06:52 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.playcm.net/thread-469421-1-1.html

PlayGM 听不太清翻译

Hello everyone. I hope you all had nice weekends and that your teams did as well as mine, the mighty Watford, who beat Sheff Utd to not just go up to fourth in the Championship, but also cut the amount of points needed to avoid relegation to around 30!
大家好啊,你们的这个周末过得咋样?反正我是很爽,因为俺心爱的沃特福德在搞定谢菲联之后已经攀升到英冠积分榜第四啦.不知道你们的主队有没有这么强势的表现.不过老实讲,大黄蜂下个赛季如果想要顺利留在英冠,依然需要在剩下的30轮联赛中继续疯狂捞分.
When you are attempting to create a believable football world, which is the whole essence of the Football Manager series, everyone inside the “game” has to have a personality, just like you as someone playing the game has a personality. We have a bunch of different character types in the game, so you might have players who are ambitious, determined, laid back, need careful handling, will do what they are told, won’t listen to reason – just like real life.
每当你进入FM为你打造的足球经理世界时,你都会发现"游戏"中的每个人都有着自己的性格,就好像屏幕前玩游戏的诸位一样.我们为游戏准备了众多不同的性格类型,你既有可能碰到野心勃勃的好汉,意志坚定的强人和镇定自若的将才,也有可能碰到那些贱骨头的懒汉,没主见的阿呆和听不进解释的刺头.这一切,就像现实生活一样.
You’ve been able to talk to your players and board inside the game for many years, with manager mind games added a few versions ago, and backroom advice added into Football Manager 2010. With Football Manager 2011, most of these areas have gone up to the next level, and this is what I’ll be blogging about for the next couple of days.
早几年前你就可以在游戏中同球员及董事会谈话了,去年我们又加入了教练组建议.而今年的FM2011,你会发现交流系统的许多环节都鸟枪换炮上了一个大台阶.这也是最近几天我所要阐述的主要内容.
      The first major change in this area is that we’ve made the system more “conversational”. What this means is that you can talk to players, staff or the board about multiple topics at the same time, and look to resolve any problems in a better way. This also means that you get instant responses from the conversation too, rather than having to wait to hear back from the player.
首当其冲的一点改进就是, 今年我们把交流系统做的更像人与人之间面对面的谈话.这就意味着你可以同球员,教练以及董事会一次性交流数个你所想要讨论的话题,交换意见努力找出最好的方式来解决问题.你会在谈话的同时获得及时反馈,而不再像以往的游戏中那样需要等待一段时间才能看到球员们的所思所想.
      A couple of examples.
举几个例子.
      I want to ask one of my players to try and not use his weak foot so often, but also want him to recommend a player who he’d like to see join the club. In FM2010, I would have had to choose which of these I wanted to ask about, then wait a few days before I had the option to have another conversation with him. Now I can simply ask him the first, try and resolve that (he may say no, and the discussion may continue) and he’ll ask me if there’s anything else to discuss, and I can choose the next option.
我想要我手下的一名球员不要再频繁的使用自己的弱势脚,还想让他推荐一名合适的人选加盟俱乐部.在FM2010中,我就只能先选择其中的一项处理,待到几天之后,游戏再次出现交流选项的时候才能跟他讨论剩下的问题.而如今,我可以轻轻松松的跟他谈论第一个话题让他改掉习惯(当然,他也许会拒绝,不过对话依然可能继续),然后他会主动问我还有没有其他想要讨论的事儿,我就可以再次选择其他的选项.
     One of my players in unhappy, as he wants to move to a bigger club. He comes to me and asks for a move, and I tell him that I have big plans for the club, and I want the club to grow to meet his ambition. He might agree, and decide to stay, but he might also decide that he doesn’t believe me (all of which is driven by his, and my, personality).
我的一名球员因为想去大俱乐部而郁郁寡欢.他过来找我请求离开.我告诉他我对俱乐部的前景已经有了一番宏伟的规划,我会让俱乐部强盛到足以满足他的野心.他有可能会认同我的说辞然后留下来,也有可能觉得我在说大话.(这一切都取决于玩家和球员的性格)
      If he says he doesn’t believe me, more options open up, and I could either dig my heels in, tell him that he’s disrespecting the club, offer to sell him straight away, at the end of the season, or in the next window. Each player will respond differently to any of these options based on their character, and you could find yourself with a player who becomes even more determined to help the club succeed, or one that just sulks and you have little option to sell him.
      如果他说他并不相信我,就会有更多的选项开启.我会毫不让步,告诉他这么做对俱乐部来说很无礼,我会在赛季结束时或下个转会窗开启时立马把他挂牌出售.每名球员都会根据自身的性格对这些问题做出自己的反应.你会发现有些球员经过谈话坚定了同俱乐部一起腾飞的信心,也会发现某些球员变得更加闷闷不乐,只好把他们甩卖掉.
There are various different stages of player unhappiness, so you really want to nip it in the bud early if a player is unhappy, or else eventually (and the speed will depend on the players personality), they may go to the press and make their unhappiness public and eventually become so angry that they won’t talk to you at all!
       球员不开心有各种各样的原因.所以你应该把种种不良情绪消灭在萌芽状态.要不然发展到后来(速度取决于球员性格),他们就会找到媒体把自己的不爽公之于众,也将因为对你的愤怒而采取不理不睬不合作的态度. "教练承诺"也会被球员们铭记在心,所以如果你没有信守诺言,不仅这名球员自己会不高兴,他在俱乐部的朋友们也都会跟着他一起不开心.当然啦,这名球员的死对头就会觉得这很high.
       As well as the multitude of options for player interaction that we’ve had in Football Manager for a while, such as being able to ask them to recommend staff or players or change their style of play in training, we’ve added in a bunch of new interaction possibilities too, with some of my favourite new additions to Football Manager 2011 below:
      我们在以往的基础上加入了很多新的交流项目(先前可以让球员推荐的职员及球员,也可以让他们通过训练改掉自己的某些习惯等等),下面说几条我比较喜欢的新增内容.
* The ability to tell a player why they’ve been dropped to the reserves.
可以告知球员为何将他贬入预备队
* A warning for youth players that if they don’t improve, they won’t get a contract
可以对年轻球员发出警告:你丫再不努力进步,职业合同就甭想了.
* Being allowed to comment on a players performance in training.
可以对球员训练中的表现进行评论
* The option to threaten a player with being transfer listed if their poor performance continues.
可以对球员进行威胁,如果继续糟糕表现,转会名单上少不了你的名字
* You can even ask a player to be less vocal in the media.
你可以要求球员远离媒体.
      Tomorrow I’ll be looking at boardroom interaction, and backroom advice. As a sneak preview, in the slideshow above is a screenshot that shows a conversation whilst it’s happening with your board!
明天我就跟你们聊聊董事会的交流系统及教练组建议.先给你们尝个鲜,下图所示的就是董事会交谈界面.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:05 , Processed in 0.038154 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.