找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1879|回复: 8

[新闻报道] [FM 2011] 与 Miles Jacobson 的问答专题节目(2L 8张高清截图)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-13 08:09:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2010-8-13 14:13 编辑

翻译转自PlayCM的听不太清:http://www.playcm.net/thread-460574-1-1.html

很赞啊! FM11终于揭开了神秘面纱的一个角 ~~ 看来今年加了不少新东西.

是滴是滴,所以今年的宣传工作很给力啊.不过这样爽倒是爽就是有点小麻烦,因为上头发话说一次性不能早泄的太过了,所以我们今天只好先公布六条喽.所幸反响不错.

对哈,乃们公关部肯定已经有了消息发布计划了吧.

我明天去录新视频,然后这个周末就会播给你们看.今年咱家还弄了个叫做"新特性轮盘赌"的小游戏,你们可以挑选1到500间的任意数字,我会在数据库里看看这数对应哪条消息然后公布出来.就跟俄罗斯轮盘赌差不多,你要是弄个零肯定啥也得不到.所以我们就把那些已经说过的东西摆到极端号码占个位子充充数啦.你应该也能抽到那些我们没有公布过的,我觉得这东西挺好玩儿的.嘿嘿.嘿嘿嘿...

你觉得去年的CM咋样?他们确实进步挺大的...

额,实话实说我只玩儿了大概10分钟的样子.也就是打了几场比赛.诚如我之前所言,我们不关心其他游戏到底咋样,我们只专心做好自己的FM.(所以你们别再想着工资怎么花啊,我要当老板啊之类的了)

训练体系是您已经提及的FM11显著改善之一,不知道您有没有想过把比赛引擎带入训练当中?

你不觉得看着球员们傻乎乎的绕桩子跑很无聊么?我们暂时还没有这方面的计划.现在的新系统已经可以让你明确你的球员到底在训练些啥.教练AI也提高了,自动分配很合理哦,值得一试.不过最让我来感的还要属赛前准备训练.四个字评价就是:开创性....哒!!!

这是现实俱乐部采用的训练方式,我上个赛季有幸参与了几家俱乐部的教练会议,也去了几次赛前准备会.比赛准备一般这样:几个教练碰碰头,彼此交流下经验看法,指出错误,告诉球员们怎么踢.是进攻还是防守,是短传还是长传等等等等...我从他们那里得到了很多启发.这种模式可以更好的把球队按照教练员的想法捏合在一起.

这是我们曾经缺少的环节,我们如今把它带入了游戏,而且很好用.你现在可以带队在平时就训练各种不同的战术,而不用像以往那样等到比赛日早晨才匆匆忙忙临时决定改变常用战术.任何一位踢球的人都会告诉你早起的鸟儿有虫吃的古训.想要这么着这么着干,你就必须明白这么着这么着到底怎么干.这可不是简简单单的球队训话就能搞定的,例如"喂,你站那儿.哎哎哎,说你呢,对就是你,站那块"这种废话,球员们根本不会睬你,和谐默契是靠时间培养的.所以今年能把这一体系加入游戏确实是个非常巨大的进步.

老实讲FM9以来的3D视角离球场都有点远啊...

的确如此,可我们的游戏既不是FIFA也不是实况足球啊.SI没有那么多的美工.不过我们正在努力把引擎和画面更好的结合在一起.换句话说,我们努力把现实比赛搬到游戏中去.例如修正身高体重显示,修正球场大小等等...其实FIFA以及实况里面的球员模块比现实中的大,在场上也占了更多地方.而且他们的球员数量也少些,修正起来比较容易,所以允许视角离得更近.我们就不行,你知道我们有多少球员么?将近40万,这么些个球员可不好弄啊,全部建模显然是不可能的事情.所以我们的镜头角度拉的比较远.

今年肯定有不少人进了你们团队吧...

额,也不能这么说.我们的新动画师Mark算是半道入伙,另一个叫做Ronnie的家伙也作为3D设计师加入进来,另外我们还找了名3D程序员.我们凝合成了一个整体,一起奋战.虽然团队规模不大,但是我保证今年的FM11将会彻底震撼到你,以往的FM09 FM10跟他比简直小儿科.我们的团队有着雄心壮志,他们希望所有人见识到自己的作品.现在的画面更流畅,能改善的基本上都改了,你现在甚至可以看出球员的情绪.例如跟裁判嚷嚷任意球角球判罚,错失必进球之后懊恼的把手捂在头上等等....这是我们团队用汗水换来的美好成果.

能解释下今天公告提到的联赛声望浮动机制么?

唔,声望浮动嘛...当前市面上几乎所有的足球类游戏,只要你玩儿的是经理模式,球队和联赛的声望基本上都是固定不变的.好比说某人带领一直北爱尔兰俱乐部打入了冠军杯四强,按理讲他就可以签下些更好的球员.但是捏,北爱的声望压根没有提高到那个程度,所以功勋缠身的经理们也只能望着合同空余泪.所以新的浮动声望机制就意味着如果你在欧洲联赛中表现的更好,你球队所在联赛就会变得更知名.就像俄罗斯那样,他们的队伍这几年表现的很不错.联赛声望也日益提升,所以你可以看到诸如McGeady这样的球员在俄超效力.

俄超联赛真是一个活生生的例子,他们现在拥有一票巴西球员,还有很多参加了世界杯的球员也在那里踢球.所以采用声望浮动我们可以更好的模拟现实足球世界.这意味着如果某国足球得到进步,特别是玩家带队成绩出色之后,这个国家的足球声望就会提高,整体实力就会变得更强,就可以吸引到更多大牌球星,获得更多高昂赞助.

啊哈.那就能用的上新的实时合同谈判功能啦.除了在视频中展示的那些之外,你还能跟我们透露点别的内幕么?

一些已经在视频中展示了,其实这些都是根据现实中的条款设定的.我们看到了一些球员你的真实合同,一些条款是以往的游戏中所没有的,所以今年我们模拟的更加精确了.就好比说薪金问题吧,现在就有条款只要球员们打满一定的比赛他们的薪水就会上涨.再比如一家俱乐部签下天才小将,也许之前他们签的合同工资比较低像一周100磅这种,但是只要打够一定的比赛,这小家伙就会大幅涨薪到每周1000磅.这些新条款的降入将使今年的游戏跟以往有很大不同.当然在涨工资之前,你的主教会提醒你的.(哇咔咔...不要派这些人上场比赛)

另一个变化就是新出现了球员经纪人.因为这些人个性不同,所以新的合同谈判也将是五花八门迥然不同.这些经纪人有名字也有头像,我们预设了五种不同的性格.但是很显然你不可能只跟五个人打交道,因为谁的手里也不可能攥的下十万人吖.球员们也在跟经纪人互动,如果他不满意现有经纪人替他工作的方式,他自己就会解雇掉这个讨厌鬼然后再找个新的. 经纪人是合同谈判中的另一股势力.现在的游戏更有趣了,你要坐下来好好谈判,明确双方的底线与条件,了解怎么才能拿下心仪的可人儿.而不是像以往那样,发一份合同过去给球员,等上个几天,要么成交要么再发一份再等着成交.

所以就会出现Kia Joorabchia这样的麻烦人物喽?

不,游戏中不会出现真实世界中的经纪人.

那是不是说小马哥和特维斯这样的球员依然如现实般属于那些难缠的经纪人呢?

不是这样的.每个球员都不会跟现实中情况联系在一起.当然游戏中也有那些气势汹汹的讨厌经纪人.我不清楚游戏中小马经纪人的情况,他是友善还是癫狂这些我通通不了解.(看来一切都是随机的...)

与球员私聊是另一个新功能,这是不是跟球队训话很像?

这两者可不一样,球队训话时不能得到即时反馈的.但跟球员私下沟通交流可不同,你们是交互的,彼此都在倾听和倾诉.例如你很不满意他最近几场的糟糕表现,你就会把你的态度传达给他,这名球员也会回应你的不满,他会说"我会努力加练"或者"我需要好好练练新位置",当然也可能是"我在俱乐部待的不开心."今年还有很多其他的话题和选项.谈话之后你可以把问题解决也有可能把事情变得更为糟糕.就像Fighting Fantasy books一般.由玩家来决定游戏世界中未知的一切,SI自己是很满意这个新功能的.我们想听听今年大家对这功能的评价,如果反响不错,我们会继续增加更多的选项.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/p ... icleId/15537/page/1

TVG puts the questions to Sports Interactive's gaffer on this year's instalment of Football Manager...

In a PC market that's been suffering from a rapid decline in sales over the past five years, SEGA and Sports Interactive's Football Manager has been a huge success story where other titles of all genres have floundered. Having sold in excess of 6 million copies since its inception in 2004, the series' consistent positioning atop Chart Track's weekly PC sales chart serves as an example of how to play the game itself. Meanwhile, Sports Interactive's conservative approach to flashy back-of-the-box features (instead favouring continued refinement of existing gameplay) has pleased an ardent fan base that clearly prefers a well integrated team over big money signings. Following FM 2010's announcement this week, we had the chance to sit down with Sports Interactive's Studio Director, Miles Jacobson to discuss this season's outlook.

TVG: Congratulations on today's announcement of Football Manager 2011. It certainly sounds jam-packed with new features...

MJ: Yeah, with a lot more to announce as well, which makes it even more exciting. We actually had a bit of a problem when we were doing the press release of deciding what got announced now because we get told that we can't announce too much in one go, so there were six new features that we chose for today but it seems to have gone down pretty well so far.

TVG: Yeah, obviously on the PR side of things there will be a strategic plan of when to drop new details as the game nears release but I'm sure it's hard to hold back all that info at this point...

MJ: Well, to be honest we do so many other ways of talking to our community as well, whether that be through Facebook, Twitter, or I've done blogs for the last three years at MySpace, HMV, and then the Daily Mirror last year, and we've got the Podcast as well, so the fact that we've got too much stuff to announce actually means that we can be using the social media in quite an interesting way this year. I'm due to record a Podcast tomorrow which then comes out for the weekend and we've got a little thing on that called Feature Roulette where people can pick a number between 1 and 500 and then I look it up on our database to see what feature that then equates to. With the 500, much like when you're playing Roulette and sometimes you land on zero and don't get anything at all, so we pad it out with that and it might be something we've already announced; it might be something we haven't. It's quite an interesting way of doing things.

TVG: Obviously because there isn't a Champ Man game coming out, it could be said that you have something of an open goal this year...

MJ: Well no, not really. It didn't come out a couple of years ago either, FIFA Manager is still coming out, and there are also a load of other management games on Facebook and online games, so no, it doesn't affect things at all. What we always do when we're making our games is we concentrate on trying to improve FM year-on-year, rather than looking at what other people are doing. We've got a direction with the team that we want to go in with the game. We've got features scheduled that we know we're going to be doing next year and for FM 2013 as well, as long as people go out and buy it and we've still got jobs to continue being able to make them, so it doesn't affect us in the slightest really. And we kind of sell the same amount of copies or increase year-on-year by similar amounts - it doesn't matter who's out there in the market; it's about making sure that our game is better.

TVG: A little birdie told me [Roy Meredith, the General Manager of Beautiful Game Studios, which develops the Championship Manager games] that you poached one of his best 3D engine animator's last year...

MJ: We've got three people who used to work at Beautiful Game Studios but seeing as BGS no longer has any programming staff, you know, they've all got to be somewhere. I'm surprised that Roy said that because Mark had left BGS a couple of months before he joined us on the animation side. We've also got Alberto, who's working on the new side of the game and Kevin, who's working on Football Manager Live - the Korean version that we announced the other week. But, you know, we also have people here from other studios and people fresh out of uni, so we don't "poach" anyone and that's a very unfair thing of anyone to say.

TVG: To be honest Miles, I'm probably putting words in Roy's mouth there. I think he said it in good humour and there wasn't any bitter sentiment involved.

MJ: If these guys apply for roles here and they are going to fit into the team as well as be great at their jobs then we'd love to have them, like any football squad - you're always looking for great players.

TVG: I've got to say, when Roy said that to us it did sound like the managerial wrangling of top clubs for high value players...

MJ: I think most of the guys here at some point have been approached by other studios to go and work there as well, you know? It happens all the time but I've known Roy since I was 16-17 years old; since way before either of us were working in games and I wish him and his team as much success as they can get. I've got no problems with them at all.

TVG: I've heard before that you two go way back actually, to a record shop in St. Albans I believe...

MJ: Yeah, he used to be a sales rep and I was the bloke out of High Fidelity who told all of the customers that their music taste was rubbish. That was my job.

TVG: What did you think of Champ Man last year anyway, because we certainly felt it was a massive improvement for the series?

MJ: To be brutally honest, I played it for about 10 minutes. I played it a little bit; I watched some matches being played here. As I've said, we don't really look at the other games that are out there; we want to concentrate on making our own ones better.

TVG: Sure, but you obviously introduced the Match Analysis Tool into Football Manager 2010, which seems to have a lot in common with the ProZone feature that Champ Man has been using since 2007.

MJ: I think it actually has more similarities with the chalkboard that's on The Guardian's website. ProZone is obviously a tool that gets used by a lot of football clubs; there are other tools that get used as well which aren't publicly known about and we use one of those tools to help us on the match engine side of things. But the chalkboard idea came from The Guardian's website.

TVG: Training is one area that you've earmarked for improvement in FM 2011, but have you thought about using the match engine at all in FM's training system?

MJ: Well, it is all tied-in together but I can't think of anything more boring than watching players running around cones. From that perspective, it's not something that we're planning to do at any point in the near future. With the revamp that we've got now, it's a lot clearer what you're training your players in, the coach is more responsive to the stuff that you're trying to do as well from an automatic level, but the match preparation stuff is really the groundbreaking side of things on the training.

It's something that happens at every single club and I've been fortunate enough to go to training sessions at a few clubs over the last season and have gone into the post-training meetings as well. And that's part of what the match preparation is, where the coaches will actually get together and talk to one another about where things are going wrong; talk to the players about where things are going wrong. By being able to prepare people, whether it be preparing them for attacking, defensively, or with team blend, which is what I've been getting out of a lot of the meetings where they use those things to get the team playing more cohesively if you like.

That was something that was a missing link and it's great to see that working in the way that it does because it's really simple to use. But also being able to prepare your team with different tactics, rather than going into a match and deciding to change your tactics on the morning of the match. Any footballer will tell you, you've got to be prepared in those areas before; you've got to know what you're meant to be doing. It's not just a case of having a pre-match team talk and saying, 'Right, I want you standing there and you standing there'. The players won't pick that up; it takes time for it to gell, so being able to have that in the game is a great new addition.

TVG: Obviously I don't want to talk about Champ Man too much, but last year's game rolled out a bunch of big features whereas, with Football Manager, it's always been a case of only rolling out those big features when their ready. Are things like CM 2010's custom set-pieces something you've thought about integrating into FM in future?

MJ: As I said, I didn't play the game for very long, so no is the answer to that. Whether it's something we want to do in the future, I think we've announced half a dozen pretty big things today and I'd rather be talking about those than what we might be doing further down the line.

TVG: With the animation in FM 09, the engine fell down a bit at times...

MJ: Yeah, we're not FIFA and we're not Pro Evo. We don't have hundreds of artists here. However one of the things with our match engine that people need to take into account as well is we're actually properly replicating; one, we're replicating a game of football and two, we're also replicating the correct height of players, weight of players, the size of the pitch... Whereas if you look at something like FIFA or Pro Evo the players are actually a lot bigger in FIFA then they are in real life, they take up a lot more of the pitch. You're also a lot more zoomed in on the camera angles, which we're not because basically FIFA have fewer players and staff in their game so they can accurately model all of those. We've got over 400,000 players in our game - to be able to accurately model all of those is impossible. So that's why we keep the camera angles zoomed out a bit further.

Considering it was our second year of doing the 3D last year I thought it was pretty good based on that.

TVG: There was definite improvement from 09 to 10 though...

MJ: I agree.

TVG: Did the team expand significantly during that period?

MJ: No, not really. Mark, our animator, joined the team about half way through, we brought in a guy called Ronnie who's our 3D artist, we brought in another 3D coder although at the moment we're back down to one in that area. So it wasn't a huge team expansion but I think what you'll see with FM 11, if you thought the difference between 09 and 10 was big, you haven't seen anything until you've seen FM 11. The team have massively outdone themselves which hopefully people can see on the video. The play is a lot smoother, the animations are all virtually improved, plus you've got the player emotions as well; players claiming for free kicks and corners, stuff like that does make a big difference as well as when players miss open goals and put their heads in their hands. That type of thing does make a difference and the match view team have worked incredibly hard on that.

TVG: The press release from today's game announcement mentions big fan demand for Dynamic League Reputation. Can you expand on this a bit?

MJ: Dynamic League Reputation... in virtually all football games that you can play a career mode at the moment, the reputations of clubs and leagues is static. That means that if someone was managing a team in Northern Ireland and managed to get them to the semi finals of the Champions League they might be able to sign slightly better players but the reputation of Northern Ireland wouldn't improve to the point where they could actually get decent name signings. So what Dynamic League Reputation means is that, if you get clubs from countries that start performing much better in European competitions, let's say the Russian league, teams in Russia have started doing much better. In real life the whole reputation of the league gets better and it's why players like Aiden McGeady look like they're going to be playing in Russia

Because the league is now of a really good standard, they've got a load of good Brazilian players and lots of players at the World Cup were playing for Russian teams. So by having Dynamic League Reputation we can actually mirror that properly inside the game, so it means as countries improve, and particularly as human managers start doing better with teams in other nations, those nations can get better, which makes it easier to attract bigger name players and get more supporters.

TVG: Which brings us nicely on to the real-time contract negotiations. You obviously focused on this in the YouTube video, but is there anything else you might be able to add?

MJ: Some of the extra clauses are shown in the video, but it's basically been a case of talking to loads of people inside the game and finding out the kind of clauses that are in real-life contracts. Having the ability to actually see some player contracts, obviously with lots of stuff redacted out, has meant we've been able to do this at a very accurate level. There are clauses in there, such as players get pay rises when they've played a certain number of games, and that's for when clubs will sign a young talented player and perhaps they're giving him a couple of grand a week but once you've played a certain number of times it will rise to ten grand a week. Having clauses in there like that in the game is going to make a real big difference. You'll also get reminders from your assistant when these clauses are due a few games before they hit.

The other thing with having the agents in there as well is, because they have different personalities, the contract negotiations can go wildly different. They've got names and faces; there are five different character types but obviously there will be a lot more agents than that because you can't have one agent with a 100,000 players on his book. Players also react to their agent in different ways, so players will sack their agent and move to another agency if they're not happy with the way that their agent is working. The agent side of things is really an extra module in itself and it ties in perfectly with the contract negotiations. It's great to be able to sit there and know exactly there and then what you're going to have to do to get a player, rather than offering a deal, waiting two days and them coming back to you.

TVG: So will it have tricky agents like Kia Joorabchia?

MJ: No, there will be no real-life agents in the game.

TVG: But will the likes of Mascherano and Tevez be represented by somebody as difficult as that?

MJ: None of the players will be tied up to the agents they are with in real life, so yes there will be agents who are very aggressive. But I don't know whether it's Mascherano's agent who's being aggressive or Mascherano, because I don't know him personally.

TVG: Talking with players is a new feature, will that work like team talks?

MJ: It's a lot more conversational than the team talks because team talks are one way - you say something and you don't get any feedback immediately. But the conversational side of things means that if you're having a chat with one of your players and you're not happy with the last few performances of the player you would tell him and then he'd come back to you with something, which might be 'I'm going to do extra training', or 'I need to improve in this area', or 'I'm unhappy at the club' and that will lead to other conversations, which leads to other questions. It goes backwards and forward until the conversation is ended, a bit like the Fighting Fantasy books - it's that kind of conversation. They showed a lot of people how to do things in gaming, those books, so we've used that and we're happy with where it is. We want to see what the reaction is from the people who play the game this year and if they like it we'll add a lot more of it in the future.

TVG: One more question for you on the handheld front: is there anyway you can expand the abridged match engine offering on the PSP or is it a memory limitation?

MJ: The simple answer is yes. We have completely maxed out the PSP, we've freed up some space this year to be able to put in other features, improve the match engine a bit, and add more graphics. But the possibility of having the 2D match engine from FM in FMH unfortunately isn't going to happen.

TVG: You did an iPhone version last year...

MJ: Last year we released an iPhone version in March and today the only thing we've announced is the PSP version of FMH and a PC/Mac version of FM.

TVG would like to thank Miles Jacobson, the Studio Director at Sports Interactive, for taking the time to speak with us about Football Manager 2011.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 08:17:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2010-8-13 08:46 编辑

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 14:53:02 | 显示全部楼层

支持
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 17:25:47 | 显示全部楼层
3D画面有点Fifa98的感觉了。。。。呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 19:29:38 | 显示全部楼层
为什么playgm。net上不了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-13 19:36:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# Tim.Kun

这我怎么知道。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-13 19:53:59 | 显示全部楼层
小肥加油干
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-25 02:27:22 | 显示全部楼层
唉~2010的3D都跑不顺啦~更可况2011~看来是要换机子啦~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-10-9 13:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
泪奔呐
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:27 , Processed in 0.140722 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.