只需一步,快速开始

查看: 10445|回复: 23

[战术阵型] 小菱形41212by官网433作者

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-24 13:48:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 paul_guo 于 2010-7-26 09:41 编辑

原帖地址:http://community.sigames.com/sho ... 1-2-1-2-Tactic-10.3
使用说明(英文)
I know it’s taken me a long time to develop this tactic and hopefully it’s justified in the performances your team will have.

I have been working on this tactic it seems for months i am a perfectionist and i don’t want to release a tactic that i don’t think will bring a degree of success to people.

FORMATION AND PLAYERS SETTINGS

The formation itself is a narrow 4-1-2-1-2 and uses fullbacks to get up the wing and provide width this also helps massively with the attacking side as the Strikers’ stay more central not always but allot more than they have been doing.

The AMC is the main playmaker in the team and he will link up with the midfield and strikers, the strikers are on through balls often and you can really tell this when the AMC bursts into the box late like Paul Scholes Bryan Robson Steven Gerrerd play. He will get quite a few goals for you but it will be the strikers who will bang them in the most.

The central midfielders are on attacking and the will push the opposition back into their own half I would suggest Hard Working Physical players here like a Fellani Veluso Palasios Rodwell type of player, Them types will excel here.
The Midfielders are on mixed passing I had experienced with Short and direct but thought mixed gave me the best results from a team and performance perspective, Also long shots is an advantage, On the settings long shots is set to Rarely but they will have a pop from outside the box so leave it on rarely but about 12-13 stat would be good.

The DM is the Engine of the team and he will act as a sweeper above the defence cutting out chances closing down the opposition, The DM will also provide some nifty passes as well and will look to put the opposition straight on the back foot when he receives the ball.

Central defenders is easy just defend lads do your job that’s it nothing else is required from the apart from trying to stop the opposition from scoring.

Fullbacks as I’ve said will go up and help the attack I think this is a good thing too because if the opposition tries to break and the opposition gets the ball to the wing the fullback is already in an advanced position to try and cut the ball out, Of course the flip side on this is that the opposition will skip past and attack the goal but I’ve honestly seen that happen very rarely so i don’t see it as a major risk.

The strikers will have a field day in the tactic i think technical strikers will be best suited so high flair pace off the ball technique skills will be a massive advantage.

Player Requirements
Keeper – Arial Ability One on Ones Reflexes Agility

Fullbacks – Pace Crossing Tackling Positioning

Central Defenders – Tackling Pace Positioning Heading Marking Determination Concentration

Defensive Midfielder – Tackling Workrate Team Work Marking Positioning Strength

Central Midfielder – Passing First Touch Tackling Team Work Workrate Decisions Off The Ball

Attacking Midfielder – First Touch Creativity Technique Flair Decisions Finishing

Strikers – Finishing Off The Ball Flair Pace Composure

Pitch Size – Small

Touchline Shouts – None

Team Talks – Ask Assistant is he has Motivation Man Management Determination above 15 If not Use what you prefer.

Opposition Instructions – None

Here is the link to the tactic.

As always Compliments and Negative feedback is always welcome.

Enjoy Guys.
Enjoy Guys.
我知道,这个战术让我花了大量时间去改进,但愿它能让你的球队获得好成绩,
我已经用了大概几个月的时间来制作,我是一个追求完美的人,我不想发一个我不认为可以活得好成绩的战术给同志们。
阵型和球员设置
这个阵型本身是个狭窄的41212,而且他使用了后卫去防守边锋,然后提供了(宽度?),这也是的进攻时射手们有更大的空间去跑位(控球?)
(但是分配的比他们平时的多?)
前腰是队伍的主要的(主控球员?控球者?)而且他会链接中场和锋线,经常穿身后球给射手们,(你可让他们。。。这句不会)当AMC突入禁区的时候,就想生姜头,布莱恩.罗宾逊,杰拉德他们干的那样。他会进一些球,但是射手们会竭尽所能的进球。

中场们会处于进攻状态,积极的组织对方球进入奔放半场。我建议用高工作投入的暴力身体流中场,就像费莱尼,帕拉西奥斯,罗德威尔那样的,他们会适合这个位置。
中场队员的传球设定为混合,我已经测试过短传和直传,不过我认为混合给了我最好的结果和具有穿透性的优良表现,当然远射是个优势。在设置中我将远射调为很少但是他们将会突然的从禁区外,所以让它保留在很少但是有12-13会很好
后腰是全队的发动机,他会作为扫荡者在防守前使得对方没有机会,丧失抵抗。后腰也会提供一些极为漂亮的传球,(后面这句让我很难受,翻译不好粗来)
后卫,就像我曾经说过的,会插上帮助攻击,我想这也是一个好事,因为对手尝试去打破(平衡?)和对手得到球分给边路,这时候后卫已经在一个优势位置并且尝试将球抢走。当然相对的是当对手过掉你然后直接射门(进球?),然而我实话实说,这很少发生,所以我不把这个看成一个主要的危险。
射手们将在战术中担负重要任务,我认为技术性射手是最适合的,高盘带控球会成为一大优势。
球员属性
门将:一对一,灵活,反应,制空
后卫:速度,传中,铲球(抢断),防守站位
中场:抢断,速度,防守站位,头球,创造力,决心,集中
后腰,传球,铲球,团队,工作投入,位置感,决断,停球
前腰:技术,才华,决断,射门,创造力,停球
前锋:无球跑,射门,才华,速度,镇定
场地:窄
临场微调:无
训话:问助教,如果他决心不到15(?)就自己随便
针对设置:无

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +40 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 40 精品转帖

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-7-24 14:04:46 | 显示全部楼层
等验证.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-24 14:22:54 | 显示全部楼层
更改附件为Rar格式
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-24 18:46:38 | 显示全部楼层
有图么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-24 18:48:32 | 显示全部楼层
刚用这个阵跟富勒姆打假球。。。
怎么打都赢。。。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-24 18:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
萧妃什么意思
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-24 19:04:31 | 显示全部楼层
貌似跟JAMES那个阵很像,下来试试
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-25 09:24:04 | 显示全部楼层
不错 我的前腰有机会了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-25 12:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复 5# fatfat325

你这个不是吧。。。。。。。。
你调了经典模式?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-25 12:48:53 | 显示全部楼层
我试了2场,第一场一般,第二场8:2屠杀美因茨(霍村)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 03:32 , Processed in 0.042616 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.