注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1602|回复: 40

还是帮忙翻译这段.....悬赏点吧....

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-4 16:51:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
悬赏3000FM币已解决
你带给了我学习生涯中最美好的一段时光.在你的指导下我学到了想要的知识,也增长了很多见识.
你会耐心的回答我每一个问题,也会主动带我去认识,观察一些新鲜事物.

我在你身上学到最重要的东西并不是如何操作设计软件,而是了解怎样才能成为一个好的设计师.
我在你的指导下度过了快乐的3年,拿到了很多荣誉,明白了很多道理.也认识了很多有用的朋友.
让我体会到了和在其他中国院校完全不同的生活.

在我心里你永远是我的老师,朋友.

谢谢各位了...

最佳答案

查看完整内容

It was you who brought me the best time during my school/campus life. I've learned what I wanted to learn and enriched my experience along with your guidance. You always patiently answered my every question and proactively took me to observe and know the fresh and interesting things. The most important thing I learned from you is how to become a good designer instead of how to use the designing s ...
发表于 2010-2-4 16:51:12 | 显示全部楼层
It was you who brought me the best time during my school/campus life. I've learned what I wanted to learn and enriched my experience along with your guidance. You always patiently answered my every question and proactively took me to observe and know the fresh and interesting things.

The most important thing I learned from you is how to become a good designer instead of how to use the designing software. I spent 3-year happy time under your guidance, having winning a lot of honors, known plenty of reasons and acquainted many friends. All of these have enabled me experienced a unique school life differentiated from those in the other Campus in China.

You are my forever tutor and friend in my heart.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-4 16:54:53 | 显示全部楼层
Google大婶的杰作
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-4 16:54:57 | 显示全部楼层
You brought me to learn a career best time. In your guidance I learned the desired knowledge, but also increased a lot of insight.
You will patiently answer each question I will take the initiative to take me to understand, observe some fresh things.

I learned you the most important thing is not how to operate the design software, but rather to understand how to become a good designer.
Under your guidance, I spent a happy 3-year, got a lot of honor, to understand a lot of reasons. Also recognize a lot of useful friends.
I appreciate the and in other Chinese institutions, a completely different life.

In my heart you will always be my teacher, friend.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-4 16:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
Usted me llevó a aprender una carrera mejor momento. En su dirección, me enteré de los conocimientos deseados, pero también aumentó mucho de intuición.
Usted pacientemente responder a cada pregunta que tomará la iniciativa para que me llevara a entender, observar algunas cosas frescas.

Aprendí que lo más importante no es cómo operar el software de diseño, sino más bien de entender cómo ser un buen diseñador.
Bajo su dirección, pasé a 3 felices años, tiene un montón de honor, para entender un montón de razones. Reconocemos también un montón de amigos útiles.
Agradezco el y en otras instituciones chinas, una vida completamente diferente.

En mi corazón siempre será mi maestro, amigo.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-2-4 16:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
You brought me to learn a career best time. In your guidance I learned the desired knowledge, but al ...
fatfat325 发表于 2010-2-4 16:54

。。。。。你最后一句干脆说my heart will go on 算了。。
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-2-4 16:57:30 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-4 16:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
Tu mi ha portato a imparare una carriera miglior tempo. Nella tua guida ho imparato le conoscenze, ma anche aumentato un sacco di intuizione. Si pazientemente rispondere ad ogni domanda che mi prenderà l'iniziativa di portarmi a conoscere ad osservare una serie di cose nuove. Ho imparato che hai la cosa più importante non è come far funzionare il software di progettazione, ma piuttosto di capire come diventare un buon progettista. Ho trascorso sotto la vostra guida, un felice tre anni, a prendere un sacco di onore, per capire un sacco di motivi. riconoscono anche un sacco di amici utili. Fammi sentire la e in altre istituzioni cinesi sono ormai completamente diverso modo di vita. Nel mio cuore sarai sempre il mio maestro, amico.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-4 16:58:06 | 显示全部楼层
You are my teacher, and a friend, forever.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-2-4 16:58:23 | 显示全部楼层
Sie brachte mich zu einer Karriere am besten lernen, Zeit. In deiner Anleitung lernte ich die gewünschten Kenntnisse, sondern erhöhte auch eine Menge Einblicke. Du wirst geduldig beantworten Sie jede Frage werde ich die Initiative zu ergreifen und mich kennen zu lernen, um eine Reihe neuer Dinge zu beobachten. Ich habe gelernt haben Sie die wichtigste Sache ist nicht, wie die Design-Software zu betreiben, sondern zu verstehen, wie man ein guter Designer. Ich habe unter Ihrer Leitung, ein glückliches drei Jahren zu ergreifen, um ein viel der Ehre, eine Menge Gründe zu verstehen. erkennen auch viele nützliche friends. Lassen Sie mich fühlen und in anderen chinesischen Institutionen sind heute völlig andere Art zu leben. In meinem Herzen wirst du immer mein Lehrer, Freund.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-15 22:27 , Processed in 0.027431 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.