QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1180|回复: 2

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第30天: 新赛程,以及更多来自测试者的反馈

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-14 19:33:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
等翻译
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-14 19:33:57 | 显示全部楼层
Hello again, and welcome again to another edition of the Football Manager 2010 blog here on MirrorFootball.

First off, some very good news. Football Manager 2010 is officially now in manufacture! And that means the demo must be very close to release too!

According to today’s Daily Mirror and Daily Record, the demo will be available on this very site from tomorrow, so we’d better get busy with getting it tested and available.

But before then, the last of the Football Manager 2010 new features blogs. That doesn’t mean the end of the blogs though – I’ve been asked to stay on for a bit to continue writing blogs, although we’re not entirely sure what on yet.

I’m about to go on a PR tour for the game around Europe, so maybe I’ll blog about that, but we’ll see over the coming days. If you’ve got any ideas on what you’d like to see in future blogs, then let us know on our forums over at www.sigames.com

I have, however, been keeping something up my sleeve for today’s blog, alongside some more feedback from our beta testers about the game.

Today I can reveal that for some leagues, we are able this year to use real fixtures for this season. Which, obviously, adds even more authenticity to the game.

So in the full Football Manager 2010 game we have real fixtures from…

English Championship
English League One
English League Two
Blue Square North
Blue Square South
Blue Square Premier
SPL
MLS
Portuguese First Division
K-League
Welsh Premier League
French First Division

Now for some more thoughts from our beta testers…

Nikola Ignatov
What do you think about the game (in comparison to FM09)?
Have to say the game looks fab. It is a huge improvement. The direction SI has chosen for FM10 is the right one I feel. In comparison to 09 it's miles better - plain and simple, faster and smoother, with load of new features. The match engine has got me shouting at the monitor again for the first time in ages. I really didn't expect it to be that good. The game depth is also great. Especially with the new "chalkboard" which allows you to work out your, and your opponents, strengths and weaknesses. Awesome. With the new tactic module I can make my team play as I want them to.

What's your favourite new feature?
I've done graphic designing in the past, and I released a new skin for FM09, so have to say that it's the new UI. The graphical side of FM has always interested me and I've always felt the look of FM was seriously behind the times and lacking, especially in the past few years. The last skin looked too much like a pretty spreadsheet. Well, you guys have really gone all out on this new UI and it's fantastic, really it is, it's clean, crisp, easy on the eye and it just suits FM really well. Not only does it look good, but the additions of customisable columns (which I really LOVE), customisable shortcuts and a whole new tactical interface is a massive step forward. It just goes to show you don't need animations, shiny pictures and waving flags and all that fancy nonsense to make a good looking interface, and hopefully you'll continue thinking the same way.

How has the beta process been this year?
It's been a really emotional process. I'm feeling the game is like our baby. Even though we're not employed by SI, it feels like we're part of the team and I've enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing what people think when the demo comes out as I feel like part of the making of it.

I guess the only thing left for me to say is that I hope you really enjoy the half season demo, and the full game when it’s released, and I’ll see you all back here very soon.

Chris Kefalas
What do you think about the game (in comparison to FM09)
I can happily say that the game is much better than FM09. In fact, I would say that it's the best FM game to date, eclipsing my previous favourite of FM07. The improvements throughout the game are noticeable and polish was the right way to go for this year's version. The match engine is fantastic and is really far ahead of not just last year's, but the competition as a whole. I had reservations regarding the new skin, but having used it I think it's great and I'm glad it has been included in this version, as I think the game needed a fresh look. Add to that the customisable columns and I believe this is the best skin seen in any FM/CM.

Don't get me wrong, just like every other game it's not 100 per cent perfect, but it is a very enjoyable and fun game, something I felt was missing from FM2009.

There are a lot of new features which I like, some of them are really small but add to the overall experience, but if I have to choose one it would have to be the new tactics creator and touchline shouts. It is now so much easier to create a tactic from scratch that makes sense to me as you are using real football terminology. Gone are the days of me trying to guess what the sliders do. The ability to change strategy in an instant during a match is great, I never used to bother before because it could take a lot of time to move the sliders around during a match. Also the old system is still in place so if you don't agree with certain settings you can easily change them.

Having this system means we can discuss tactics in normal football language, so for example instead of trying to figure out if your attacker should be playing on notch 16 mentality and 14 creative freedom, you can discuss whether he is more suited to an inside forward role or a typical winger.

The early start of the beta process has definitely been a positive step. It has meant more areas of the game have been tested early, allowing us testers to offer our feedback and opinions on specific areas of the game. I've enjoyed being involved in the process of the game over the past few months, a lot of hard work has gone into this game and it can be seen. It has given me a fantastic insight into the many areas and difficulties of making the game, and as a result I appreciate it more.

Roy Ceustermans
Although Miles Jacobson said that FM10 would be about polishing the game, consumers can expect a game which has the look and the features to have skipped a version. While the new GUI will definitely be the new feature which everyone will immediately spot, a lot of different features will propel this game to new heights, while the speed of the game will not be sacrificed. For those that do not know the fine points of tactics, the new tactical advisor will be a godsend, together with the new Analysis tool. In addition to this feature the new editor will certainly make the new FM better with different activated leagues. I am pretty sure this will be the selling point of the game and I cannot wait to get it out in the open and see how far people will take it. The backroom advice is a great addition as well. I would not classify it as major yet, but it is something I will use more than once a week: it is clear in stating what the current problems are AND it offers solutions. It is a promising feature for the future. The last feature I want to mention is the way you can set the database. Now you can choose which players and teams to load, so your game can be teeming with the different African players you know about, even Oceania's teams will be full with accurately rated players. I can say that I will never again start a large database game but will always use a custom one so I can load the teams of all First Division African clubs.

It is very difficult to say, because there are many: some huge, some small, but all giving an extra touch to the game. Even though I am not very good at the tactics, I have to say that I would pick the tactical advisor, as it has helped me a lot in creating my own tactics. Now I even dare to say that I am getting pretty good at it.

It has definitely been a different experience compared to last year. Some things were a little sloppy on the side of the beta testers but the commitment of the SI employees seems to have compensated for this. In a rather short time span the entire Belgian League got a complete revamp to suit the new rules of the current season. I never realised how complex a football league was, as there are a lot of rules that had to be implemented. Thanks to Olly Kenney and Simon Tipple, the Belgian divisions are now (except for one or two fine tunings) up and running. While the Belgian division got my attention, I tried my best to find as many bugs and errors that I could, but as you know a game can never be wholly devoid of bugs.

Xavier Rose
I think the game's definitely an improvement. FM09 was good but this version's just taken it one step further. Loads of problems have been addressed and some nice new features have been added, and also some "polish" as promised by SI. Certainly loved playing it and FM09 pales in comparison.

Hmmm, hard to decide between the match engine improvements and the tactics creator. The editor's a nice touch, as well as the new column features. Oh dear, tough to choose and now I'm thinking of backroom advice and press conferences for signings. Going to choose at random and say the tactics wizard.

Good. I was involved in the testing for the third FM09 patch so I knew the ropes a bit. Lots more testers were brought in this time and they've made great contributions to the process. They've also been helpful with my use of the editor in setting up leagues. To answer succinctly though, the early testing, as well as the use of a wider variation of machines which have highlighted various problems that have been sorted, have made it a great process and one I'm keen on doing again.

Matthew
I am impressed with the speed of the game compared to FM09. I also think it looks much better and has a tidier interface. The new features add a lot to the game and it feels like a proper new game rather than just an add-on to FM09.

Touchline shouts. It adds some more realism to the game and it's good to be able to make a small change without playing with tactics. The entire tactical system with the wizard is also very good and I am looking forward to using it in a career game to see how I can adjust my tactics as my team improves.

Very good. It has allowed people to test when they have the time. This was useful for me as I have been busy and so could just pick it up and test when I have had some free time. A public beta also allows a greater audience to test the game and hopefully help iron out any bugs.

James Harding
Writing this, I am not on the final build and I am sure there will be more bugs fixed before release. However, this game has fewer bugs than any version of Football Manager I have played. After the third patch for Football Manager 2009, it was pretty darn good. In my opinion, the latest version of the game not only equals that but is actually better. There are still areas that need development – team talks and training would both benefit from an overhaul, and press conferences are still in need of work just to make them a little more fun. The press conferences, however, have significantly improved since FM09 and if they continue to develop like this then soon they will be excellent.

Does the new Interface count as a feature? If so, definitely that. As someone who has a great interest in the appearance of the game, I care a lot about how the game looks and how easy it is to navigate. The new skin excels in both of these areas, and it took a surprisingly short time to adjust to the new layout. If the new skin isn’t a new feature, then background advice. It is amazing when working out what to do before matches, but the area I use it for most is for transfer and training advice. It is a must for those who can struggle in certain areas, and after using it I could never go back to not having it around.

How has the beta process been this year
To be truthful, it’s had its ups and downs. Firstly, I must say that it has been an honour to help make the game as good as it can be at release. From what I’ve seen, this has been achieved and this is a game that the SI and SEGA staff, the beta testers and the general fans can be proud of. However, it has been difficult. Looking for the bad points in a game I am used to playing for enjoyment has been tricky, and it has probably taken some of the enjoyment out of the game. However, knowing what the other beta testers and I have been contributing to completely overwrites that, and makes the whole process enjoyable.

I saw a poster in the forums recently, saying that from his experiences beta testing is like a party. From what I have experienced in the past three months or so, that couldn’t have changed more. It is all very organised, efficient and still manages to fit in some banter. I’d love to have the opportunity to do more beta testing in the future – it has been better than I could have ever expected. I hope you all enjoy the game!

So that's some more feedback from our beta testers and thanks to everyone for their efforts in making the game what it is.

And that’s it for now – I look forward to blogging to you all again soon. All that’s left to say is that I hope you really enjoy the demo of Football Manager 2010!

Cheers
Miles
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-14 22:35:40 | 显示全部楼层
大家好,欢迎再次来到MirrorFootball上的又一期FM2010博客。

首先,一些很好的消息。FM2010现在正是开始生产了!也就意味着demo的发布非常近了!

根据今天的Daily Mirror和Daily Record,demo明天会在这个网站发布,所以我们最好赶紧完成测试来供大家下载。

但在那之前,最后一篇FM2010新特性博客。但是这并不意味着博客的结束——我已经被要求坚持继续写博客,尽管我们还不完全确定关于什么。

我将在欧洲各地进行一个巡回宣传,所以博客可能会关于这个,但是我们会在接下来几天确定。如果你有任何博客内容的建议,请通过我们在www.sigames.com的论坛让我们知道。

我已经为今天的博客撸好了袖子(做好了准备),和一些来自测试者的反馈一起展示给大家。

今天我可以透露对于某些联赛,我们今年可以使用真实的赛程了。显然,这增添了游戏的真实性。

那么在完整的FM2010种,我们有下列联赛的真实赛程...

English Championship
English League One
English League Two
Blue Square North
Blue Square South
Blue Square Premier
SPL
MLS
Portuguese First Division
K-League
Welsh Premier League
French First Division

下面是来自测试者的想法...

Nikola Ignatov
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
必须说这个游戏看起来是绝妙的。提升很大。我感觉SI为FM10选择的方向是正确的。和09比起来好得多太多了——简单明了,快而流畅,以及非常多的新特性。比赛引擎让我很多年来第一次对着屏幕叫喊。我真的没有指望它能这么好。游戏深度也很棒。特别是有了新的“黑板”,让你能够分析出你的,以及你的对手的,优点和缺点。棒极了。有了新的战术模块,我可以让我的球队按我希望的方式比赛。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
我过去做过图像设计,我也为FM09发布了一个新皮肤,所以必须说是新的用户界面。FM的图像部分一直很令我感兴趣,同时我一直感到FM的外观严重落后于时代,特别是在最近几年。最新的皮肤看起来非常像一个漂亮的电子数据表。你们这些家伙(指SI)真的为这个新的用户界面全力以赴了而且它真的很好,真的,它很清洁,清新,好看同时它很适合FM。不仅是看起来好,还有添加的可编辑列表(我真的很爱这个),可编辑快捷方式同时一个全新的战术界面是个很大的进步。它告诉你不需要动画,光鲜的图片,摇摆的旗帜和所有花哨的废话就可以做一个好看的用户界面,希望你也这么想。

今年的测试过程怎样?
真是个令人激动的过程。我感到游戏就像我们的孩子一样。尽管我们不受雇于SI,但是我们感到自己是团队的一部分,我很享受这个过程。我期待当demo放出时人们的想法,因为我是它的一部分。

我猜我最后要说的就是希望你们能够享受这个半赛季的demo,以及之后的完整游戏,我会很快回来见你们。

Chris Kefalas
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?

今年的测试过程怎样?

Roy Ceustermans
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?

今年的测试过程怎样?

Xavier Rose
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?

今年的测试过程怎样?

Matthew
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?

今年的测试过程怎样?

James Harding
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?

今年的测试过程怎样?

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +75 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 75 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:03 , Processed in 0.040239 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.