找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3471|回复: 10

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第29天: 介绍我们目前最好的签约 - 格伦·霍德尔!

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-13 22:28:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-14 03:29 PM 发表
昨天的博客里我透露了FM2010中的授权联赛和俱乐部,除了一个。

今天我将可以揭晓最后一个授权俱乐部。

但是首先,讲个故事。

今年早些时候,经过激烈的辩论,我被说服去了自己很长时间(大约10年!)以来的第一个度假。我不太擅长度假,所以敲定了一条包含 “允许每天工作”限额的协议,买了些短裤,然后上了一架飞往塞浦路斯的班机准备待一个星期。

阳光,大海,沙滩,可口的食物和鸡尾酒。我被迫离开FM一个星期(尽管我偷偷玩了几场FML比赛),读了些有意思的书,并且尝试着完全不去想“工作”的事,但是失败了。

在假期还有两天的时候,一个熟悉的面孔在同一个旅游点出现了。事实上,他是我的足球英雄。为防止我和他最终谈起足球和FM,我被禁止和他交谈。

第二天早上,我又在早餐时间在餐馆见到了他,为了让禁止我和他交谈的人看不见,我特意假装碰巧在去取食物的路上遇见他。

“霍德尔先生”,我说。“我想向你表达对于你作为球员带给我们的欢乐的感谢,并祝贺你现在在足球学校获得的成就。很高兴看到有人试图帮助下一代球员成长。我叫Miles,我是FM团队的成员。”

他抬起头对我说“我儿子喜欢你的游戏”。这对我来说足够了,开心的微笑出现在了我的脸上。“我的足球学校的商业总监,Neil Duncanson,上周还谈起这个游戏,以及如果我们的足球学校能出现在游戏里会有多好。你该给他个电话。”

然后我就打了这个电话,在Neil和Glenn的帮助下,我很荣幸地宣布格伦·霍德尔足球学校正式授权FM2010。

我来给不知道的解释一下格伦·霍德尔足球学校,它是一所专业的足球发展中心,位于西班牙南部的赫雷斯。

GHA是格伦自己的一个梦想。它是第一所独立的专业足球学校,给专业足球系统提供了一个选择机会。

GHA的首要目标是给那些被职业足球系统抛弃的青年球员一个回归职业足球的机会。每年整个欧洲都会解雇上百个有天赋的年轻球员。格伦认为对于他们未来的决定下得太早,如果有更多的时间、正确的态度和合适的环境,其中很多人会成为受到尊重的职业球员。

仅仅在第一年,6名球员从这里毕业前往了英格兰,西班牙和塞浦路斯的职业俱乐部,证实了格伦的梦想可以实现。

在游戏里,如果你使用英格兰或西班牙的俱乐部,你会在每个赛季前和GHA有一场友谊赛。根据你的俱乐部的不同级别,比赛级别也会不同,可以是一线队,预备队,或是青年队。给你提供一个实地观察球员的好机会。所有球员都是可以购买的,而学校也会在每个夏天俱乐部解雇球员后活得新球员。

当然,为了看看他们的和你自己的球员进步情况如何,你也可以在赛季中的任何时候安排对GHA的友谊赛,或者任何可能的原因!

那么格伦对这些有什么要说的呢?

“能让格伦·霍德尔足球学校出现在FM2010种真是美妙极了。我们和FM的团队一起努力工作来让这件事实现,我们也非常高兴能够成为世界上第一所出现在这款不断发展的游戏里的职业足球发展中心。”

“我们的球员都是有天赋的职业球员,最初被欧洲范围内的地位比较高的俱乐部解雇。他们在西班牙努力提高自己的技术,与欧洲级别较高的球队进行日常的比赛,包括马德里竞技,切尔西,曼城和皇马。让我们的阵容出现在FM2010中,作为这个赛季的一个新特性,我确信将会给游戏一个提升。”

这就是今天要宣布的!

同时不要忘记你可以在MirrorFootball看到格伦霍德尔的惊人档案——包括这位传奇的没有公布的照片,和详细介绍他英雄事迹的原版的Daily Mirror。

下面是更多来自测试团队的评价……

Dean Langdon
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
总体来说,今年的游戏比09有了很大的提高。FM09发布的时候,比现在的FM10要差得远。新的图像用户界面让游戏更轻松和流畅,意味着漫长的会议今年变得如沐清风。升级后的3D比赛视角和基础的比赛引擎也都比去年有了很大改进。比赛变得更真实,不可思议的进球和诡异的进球的可能性大幅下降。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
我最喜欢的新特性,尽管可能很普通,应该是更衣室建议选项。 能够看到你的教练和球探对于你的阵容、战术和可能的签约的真实想法,全都在一个屏幕上并附上他们的建议,这不仅是一个能够帮助新手降低难度的工具,还可以最终成为老玩家的好朋友。

今年的测试过程怎样?
比起我过去参加过的测试(为930补丁),这次的测试过程顺畅得多,而且外部测试者能够很容易地联系到SI团队的杰出成员来帮助改进游戏是非同寻常的。很多外部测试成员投入了今年的游戏,而SI显示了他们的谦逊,将喜爱游戏的人们所说的纳入了考虑并且尽他们最大的努力来根据“路人”的想法改进游戏。

Javier Aguirre Flores from Mexico
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
比09好多了。新的图像用户界面,3D的真实化,新闻,所有的一切都变得更好,这让我想起来cm4到cm0304的飞跃,完整的多!!这个系列的最佳作品!!

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
战术生成器,它非常容易,需要花的时间也少。和我的手下交谈,我很喜欢这个,让我见到了那些总是被我遗忘的人。

今年的测试过程怎样?
有史以来最好的!!很多人在一起商量回顾错误,试图让游戏有最好的表现!这将是最好的足球经理游戏测试——我很高兴是其中的一部分!!做一个足球经理的测试者给我打开了一扇在墨西哥做测试员的门。感谢SI。

Nik Reeves-McLaren
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
FM10是个非常出色的游戏,我认为是经典的——目前为止这个系列里最好的。我很难真正喜欢FM08和09包括之前的版本,但是完全被FM10迷住了。游戏非常值得信赖,承诺过的润色真正起到了很大的影响。事实上,有些人认为这仅仅是对FM09的润色——别担心,因为FM10还包含了新特性和一千个新的小润色,把我真正拉回到了游戏里。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
毋庸置疑,一定是比赛编辑器。作为第一次尝试,它非常强大,让玩家可以创建和分享联赛,完成后非常职业过程又很简单。测试和使用很令人愉快,我一直喜欢看到我的创造运行起来。这让游戏对我完全是新的模样。

今年的测试过程怎样?
测试过程非常顺利。大多数时间,游戏看起来状态很好也很稳定。过程本身非常职业,很明显站外的梦想队伍的扩展让SI受益很大。我们尽了自己的努力进行尝试和突破,而SI的员工对我们报告的错误的修正也很迅速。我认为没法更好了。

明天的博客见!

谢谢,再见!

Miles

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-14 06:55 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-13 22:28:51 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 29: Introducing our best signing yet - Glenn Hoddle!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article187503.html

Yesterday on the blogs we revealed all of the licensed leagues and clubs in Football Manager 2010, bar one.

Today it’s my pleasure to be able to reveal to you the final licensed club.

First though, a bit of a story on how it came about.

Earlier this year, after much hassling, I was persuaded to go on my first proper holiday in a very long time (about 10 years!). Holidays are not something that I’m very good at, so struck a deal involving a “work allowed per day” quota, bought some shorts, and got on a plane to go to Cyprus for a week.

Sun, sea, sand, good food and cocktails followed. I was banned from FM for a week (although I did manage a few sneaky FML matches when people weren’t looking), read some books, and attempted to not think about “work” at all, which I failed on dismally.

With two days of the holiday to go, a very familiar face turned up to the same resort. A footballing hero of mine, in fact. I was banned from talking to him, in case I ended up talking about football and FM.

The next morning, I saw him again in the restaurant at breakfast time, accidentally timing my going up to get food from the buffet trip so that the person who had banned me from talking to him couldn’t see.

“Mr.Hoddle”, I said. “I just wanted to thank you for all the years of entertainment you gave to me as a player, and congratulations on your achievements so far with your academy. It’s great to see someone trying to bring the next generation of players through. My name is Miles, and I’m part of the team behind the Football Manager game.”

He looked up and said “my son loves your game”. This was enough for me, as a big smile came across my face. “And my commercial director at the academy, Neil Duncanson, was talking about the game just the other week, and how great it would be for the academy to be in the game. You should drop him a line.”

So a line was dropped, and with Neil and Glenn’s help, I am very proud to announce that the Glenn Hoddle Academy are an officially licensed club in Football Manager 2010.

For those who don’t know about the Glenn Hoddle Academy, it’s a professional football development centre, based in Jerez, Southern Spain.

The GHA is Glenn’s own vision. It is the first independent, professional football academy, offering an alternative to the professional club system.

The primary goal of the GHA is to offer a genuine route back into professional football for some of the youngsters discarded by the professional system. Each year football clubs across Europe release hundreds of talented young players. Glenn is absolutely convinced that the decision on their future is made too early and that many, given more time, with the right attitude, in the right surroundings, would develop into valued professional players.

In only the Academy's first year, six players have graduated to professional clubs in England, Spain and Cyprus, vindicating Glenn's vision.

In game, if you playing as an English or Spanish club, you will get a friendly against the Glenn Hoddle Academy each pre-season. Depending on your clubs level, this could be a first team, reserve team or youth team friendly, and gives you a great chance to look at the players in action. All of the players are available to buy, and the academy will take on new players each Summer after players have been released by their clubs.

You can, of course, also arrange a friendly against the Academy at any time in the season, to have a look at how their players have progressed, to see how yours have progressed, or for any other reason you may have!

So what does Glenn have to say about all this?

"To have the Glenn Hoddle Academy Club in Football Manager 2010 is fantastic. We have been working hard with the team at Football Manager to make this happen and we are delighted to be the first professional football development centre in the world to become a part of the ever expanding game.

"Our players are all talented professionals, released initially from senior clubs across Europe. They spend time developing their skills in Spain and they play regular fixtures against senior European opposition, including Atletico Madrid,  Chelsea, Manchester City and Real Madrid, on a regular basis. To have our squad included in Football Manager 2010 alongside their peers in the professional game, as part of this season's new features, will I am sure add a new dimension for the game."

So there’s today’s announcement!

And don't forget you can see MirrorFootball's amazing Glenn Hoddle archive - including unseen pictures of the legend in action, and original Daily Mirror back pages detailing his exploits - here.

Now for some more comments about the game from our team of beta testers…

Dean Langdon
What do you think about the game (in comparison to FM09)? Overall, I would say that this year's game is a vast improvement over FM09. On it's release, FM09 was far from the game that is has now become as FM10. The new GUI makes navigating around the game easier and smoother then before, meaning that lengthy sessions in front of this year's Football Manager will be a breeze. The updated 3D match view and underlying Match Engine are also vastly improved over last year's offering. Matches seem to flow much more realistically and the chances of "incredible" score lines and "freak" goals are dramatically reduced.

What's your favourite new feature?
My favourite new feature, simple though may seem, would be the Backroom Advice option. The ability to see what your coaches and scouts actually think about your current squad, it's tactics and potential signings, all together on one screen with advice with what to do about them all in the future is not only a great tool to help ease newcomers into the game, but could well end up being a veteran FMer's very good friend as well.

How has the beta process been this year?
Compared to previous testing I have done (For the 9.3.0 patch) this beta process has been much more fluid and  Also, the ease with which the external beta testers can contact prominent member's of the SI team and help them to improve the game is extraordinary. Many members of the external testing team have had input into this year's game and it shows the humility of the SI staff to take on board what fans of the game say about it and try their hardest to improve the game according to what the "man on the street" thinks of their game

What do you think about the game (in comparison to FM09)?
It's too much better that fm09 the new GUI, the realism of the 3d, the news, everything is much better, this remember me the big jump from cm4 to cm0304, its much complete!! the best game of all the series!!

The tactic creator, it's most easy, and take less time also, talking with my team employees, i love that, the see a lot of stuff that i forgot to see

The best of all the time!! A lot of people discussing making reviews of the bugs, looking for the best performance of the game! This will be the best testing footall manager game ever - and I'm glad to be part of it!!Being a tester of football manager open me the doors so i can work as a tester/Sqa here in Mexico Thanks SI Games

Nik Reeves-McLaren
What do you think about the game (in comparison to FM09)?FM10 is a terrific game, and in my opinion a classic - the best in the series to date.  I struggled to get into FM08 and FM09 as much as previous editions, but have been utterly captivated by FM10.  The game feels solid, and the promised polish has really made a big impact.  Some will worry, in fact, that it's just a polished version of FM09 - fear not, because FM10 is also packed with new features and a thousand new little touches that have really dragged me back into the fold.

Without question, it has to be the competition editor for me.  For a first attempt, it's very polished and powerful, and allows the user to implement and share leagues which have a very professional finish despite being so simple to produce.  It's been a joy to test and use; I've loved seeing my creations up and running.  It's really transformed the game for me.

For beta testing, it has been very smooth.  For the vast majority of the time, the game has looked in very good shape and has been very stable.  The process itself has felt very professional, and it is clear that the expansion of the offsite Dream Team has been of massive benefit to SI.  We've done our bit to try and break things, and the guys at SI have been very quick at turning round fixes for the issues we've raised.  I can't see how it could have been any better!

See you tomorrow for another blog!

Cheers

Miles
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 07:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
做教练的霍德尔可不怎么样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 13:14:03 | 显示全部楼层
主要3点内容:

1、格伦 霍德尔学院,作为FM2010中新增的一个俱乐部,当然你不能执教该俱乐部。但是,如果你执教英国或者西班牙俱乐部,则可以在赛季前与格伦 霍德尔学院打一场友谊赛,乘机观察他们的球员,学院中的球员,你是可以直接签约的。根据你执教俱乐部的等级,学院在和你对阵的时候,也会选择是一线队,还是预备队出战。
     你可以在赛季的任何时候,安排与学院的友谊赛。
2、Miles费了一番口舌,讲述他是如何在塞浦路斯度假中结识了格伦 霍德尔,进而达成这次合作关系。
3、第三部分的内容,仍然是SI的内部测试玩家,对游戏的一些看法。

PS:
1、关于格伦 霍德尔

GLENN HODDLE

绰号:魅力中场
出生:1957.10.27
国籍:英格兰
场上位置: 前卫
曾效力球队:
托特纳姆热刺(75-87)
摩纳哥(87-90)
切尔西(91-93)(93-95)
曾参加世界杯:1982.1986

球员时代大多数时光都在托特纳姆热刺渡过,他不仅拥有华丽的脚法,而且在中场的创造力也是无人能及的。至于其速度和准确的传中更被后人当作典范来研究。义务教育结束后,他马上成为职业球员。79年他贡献了22球,很快入选国家队,并被某足球杂志评为“最有魅力”的球员。87年他转会法国的摩纳哥队,后来又在切尔西呆了一年,所后随后在一支甲级队出任教练蒹队员,并获得了成功。之后再次回到切尔西。1996年7月,他被任命为英格兰国家队主教练,他是国家队历史上最年轻的主帅。

2、关于格伦 霍德尔学院

格伦 霍德尔学院是专业的足球发展中心,坐落在西班牙南部的赫雷斯,是首家独立的、专业的足球学院。
学院主要给那些被欧洲俱乐部解约的球员第二次机会,让他们有机会继续从事自己的足球事业。

有关格伦 霍德尔学院,具体可查看:http://www.glennhoddleacademy.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 13:15:31 | 显示全部楼层
给个参考下而已  呵呵
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 14:09:15 | 显示全部楼层
這個人ms我還有印象
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 15:22:48 | 显示全部楼层
o??!!
不知道能不能签到好的球员。。。
不知道是不是鸡肋
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 15:29:59 | 显示全部楼层
昨天的博客里我透露了FM2010中的授权联赛和俱乐部,除了一个。

今天我将可以揭晓最后一个授权俱乐部。

但是首先,讲个故事。

今年早些时候,经过激烈的辩论,我被说服去了自己很长时间(大约10年!)以来的第一个度假。我不太擅长度假,所以敲定了一条包含 “允许每天工作”限额的协议,买了些短裤,然后上了一架飞往塞浦路斯的班机准备待一个星期。

阳光,大海,沙滩,可口的食物和鸡尾酒。我被迫离开FM一个星期(尽管我偷偷玩了几场FML比赛),读了些有意思的书,并且尝试着完全不去想“工作”的事,但是失败了。

在假期还有两天的时候,一个熟悉的面孔在同一个旅游点出现了。事实上,他是我的足球英雄。为防止我和他最终谈起足球和FM,我被禁止和他交谈。

第二天早上,我又在早餐时间在餐馆见到了他,为了让禁止我和他交谈的人看不见,我特意假装碰巧在去取食物的路上遇见他。

“霍德尔先生”,我说。“我想向你表达对于你作为球员带给我们的欢乐的感谢,并祝贺你现在在足球学校获得的成就。很高兴看到有人试图帮助下一代球员成长。我叫Miles,我是FM团队的成员。”

他抬起头对我说“我儿子喜欢你的游戏”。这对我来说足够了,开心的微笑出现在了我的脸上。“我的足球学校的商业总监,Neil Duncanson,上周还谈起这个游戏,以及如果我们的足球学校能出现在游戏里会有多好。你该给他个电话。”

然后我就打了这个电话,在Neil和Glenn的帮助下,我很荣幸地宣布格伦·霍德尔足球学校正式授权FM2010。

我来给不知道的解释一下格伦·霍德尔足球学校,它是一所专业的足球发展中心,位于西班牙南部的赫雷斯。

GHA是格伦自己的一个梦想。它是第一所独立的专业足球学校,给专业足球系统提供了一个选择机会。

GHA的首要目标是给那些被职业足球系统抛弃的青年球员一个回归职业足球的机会。每年整个欧洲都会解雇上百个有天赋的年轻球员。格伦认为对于他们未来的决定下得太早,如果有更多的时间、正确的态度和合适的环境,其中很多人会成为受到尊重的职业球员。

仅仅在第一年,6名球员从这里毕业前往了英格兰,西班牙和塞浦路斯的职业俱乐部,证实了格伦的梦想可以实现。

在游戏里,如果你使用英格兰或西班牙的俱乐部,你会在每个赛季前和GHA有一场友谊赛。根据你的俱乐部的不同级别,比赛级别也会不同,可以是一线队,预备队,或是青年队。给你提供一个实地观察球员的好机会。所有球员都是可以购买的,而学校也会在每个夏天俱乐部解雇球员后活得新球员。

当然,为了看看他们的和你自己的球员进步情况如何,你也可以在赛季中的任何时候安排对GHA的友谊赛,或者任何可能的原因!

那么格伦对这些有什么要说的呢?

“能让格伦·霍德尔足球学校出现在FM2010种真是美妙极了。我们和FM的团队一起努力工作来让这件事实现,我们也非常高兴能够成为世界上第一所出现在这款不断发展的游戏里的职业足球发展中心。”

“我们的球员都是有天赋的职业球员,最初被欧洲范围内的地位比较高的俱乐部解雇。他们在西班牙努力提高自己的技术,与欧洲级别较高的球队进行日常的比赛,包括马德里竞技,切尔西,曼城和皇马。让我们的阵容出现在FM2010中,作为这个赛季的一个新特性,我确信将会给游戏一个提升。”

这就是今天要宣布的!

同时不要忘记你可以在MirrorFootball看到格伦霍德尔的惊人档案——包括这位传奇的没有公布的照片,和详细介绍他英雄事迹的原版的Daily Mirror。

下面是更多来自测试团队的评价……

Dean Langdon
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
总体来说,今年的游戏比09有了很大的提高。FM09发布的时候,比现在的FM10要差得远。新的图像用户界面让游戏更轻松和流畅,意味着漫长的会议今年变得如沐清风。升级后的3D比赛视角和基础的比赛引擎也都比去年有了很大改进。比赛变得更真实,不可思议的进球和诡异的进球的可能性大幅下降。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
我最喜欢的新特性,尽管可能很普通,应该是更衣室建议选项。 能够看到你的教练和球探对于你的阵容、战术和可能的签约的真实想法,全都在一个屏幕上并附上他们的建议,这不仅是一个能够帮助新手降低难度的工具,还可以最终成为老玩家的好朋友。

今年的测试过程怎样?
比起我过去参加过的测试(为930补丁),这次的测试过程顺畅得多,而且外部测试者能够很容易地联系到SI团队的杰出成员来帮助改进游戏是非同寻常的。很多外部测试成员投入了今年的游戏,而SI显示了他们的谦逊,将喜爱游戏的人们所说的纳入了考虑并且尽他们最大的努力来根据“路人”的想法改进游戏。

你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
比09好多了。新的图像用户界面,3D的真实化,新闻,所有的一切都变得更好,这让我想起来cm4到cm0304的飞跃,完整的多!!这个系列的最佳作品!!

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
战术生成器,它非常容易,需要花的时间也少。和我的手下交谈,我很喜欢这个,让我见到了那些总是被我遗忘的人。

今年的测试过程怎样?
有史以来最好的!!很多人在一起商量回顾错误,试图让游戏有最好的表现!这将是最好的足球经理游戏测试——我很高兴是其中的一部分!!做一个足球经理的测试者给我打开了一扇在墨西哥做测试员的门。感谢SI。

Nik Reeves-McLaren
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
FM10是个非常出色的游戏,我认为是经典的——目前为止这个系列里最好的。我很难真正喜欢FM08和09包括之前的版本,但是完全被FM10迷住了。游戏非常值得信赖,承诺过的润色真正起到了很大的影响。事实上,有些人认为这仅仅是对FM09的润色——别担心,因为FM10还包含了新特性和一千个新的小润色,把我真正拉回到了游戏里。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
毋庸置疑,一定是比赛编辑器。作为第一次尝试,它非常强大,让玩家可以创建和分享联赛,完成后非常职业过程又很简单。测试和使用很令人愉快,我一直喜欢看到我的创造运行起来。这让游戏对我完全是新的模样。

今年的测试过程怎样?
测试过程非常顺利。大多数时间,游戏看起来状态很好也很稳定。过程本身非常职业,很明显站外的梦想队伍的扩展让SI受益很大。我们尽了自己的努力进行尝试和突破,而SI的员工对我们报告的错误的修正也很迅速。我认为没法更好了。

明天的博客见!

谢谢,再见!

Miles

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +267 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 267 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 21:00:36 | 显示全部楼层
不知道是不是另一个发现小牛的途径。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-14 21:30:29 | 显示全部楼层
就是说有时候一些潜力很高的小牛在17岁时没有得到俱乐部续约,然后在这里学院收留,我们可以买下他??
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 03:27 , Processed in 0.039992 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.