QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2969|回复: 12

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第28天: 新的许可证,外加我们的Beta测试者的反馈

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-13 03:15:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-13 01:28 PM 发表
大家好,欢迎来到新一周的FM2010新特性博客。

这周应该很令人兴奋,因为我们离游戏发布更近了,离昨天的Sunday Mirror中提到的放出demo更近,就在这周的某个时候!我们只是还不知道确切的时间...

那么这周继续关注MirrorFootball,会有独家的“vanilla”版FM2010下载,它不仅包含英格兰和苏格兰联赛,还第一次包含了威尔士和北爱尔兰联赛。

为什么增加了这两个?除了它们是本国的,还因为我们第一次拥有了它们的授权。

这就是今天的博客的内容。许可证。我们有了些新的。事实上是很多联赛的。

下面是几乎完整的FM2010中的授权联赛和俱乐部。我说“几乎完整”,因为还有一个俱乐部要到明天才宣布,同时我们和阿森纳有个协议,但那是为了阿森纳自己的FM2010特别版的。它会在阿森纳球队专卖店和www.arsenal.co.uk和其他版本在同一天(10月30日)发布。

那么,鼓点起...

联赛
A-League(Australia)
French Football League (Ligue 1 & 2)
K-League (Korea)
Portugal (Liga Sagres and Liga Vitalis)
Spain (Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante)
Football League – England (Championship, League One, League Two)
Blue Square Conference Leagues – England (Blue Square Premier, Blue Square North & Blue Square South)
Premier League – Scotland
Welsh Premier League
Northern Irish League (Premiership, Championship 1 & Championship 2)
MLS (USA)

组织机构
FIFPro

国家队
荷兰队

独立俱乐部
丹麦
Aalborg BoldspilKlub, Aarhus Elite A/S, Aarhus Fremad, AB A/S, AGF, Avedore Idraetsforening, BGA Glostrup, Blokhus FC, Brabrand, Brondby, Bronshoj, FC Egedal, FC Nordsjaelland, HB Koge, Hvidovre, Kolding FC, Middlefart AG, OB Odense, Silkeborg, Sønderjyske, Stenlose, Svendborg, Thisted, Vejle

瑞典
Hammarby

意大利
AC Milan, Atalanta, Brescia, Catania, Cesena, Chievo Verona, Fiorentina, Hellas Verona, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Livorno, Messina, Modena, Parma, Pescara, Piacenza, Reggina, Roma,Sampdoria, Siena, Treviso, Triestina, Udinese, Vicenza

荷兰
第一二级联赛的所有俱乐部

就是这样了。

和编辑器一样,我们有很多测试游戏主体的人。其中一些很亲切地回答了他们对FM10的想法。下面的来自一大群人的随机抽取。

Alan Heaslip
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
几乎每个部分比起09都是一大进步,到处都有新的亮点。我想最合适的整体评价是现在比09或者08漏洞要少得多——当SI提到“优化”的时候他们可不是随便说说。

我认为用户界面比起09有很大提升。我能说的就是看更好看了同时也更容易导航——比起09的树形菜单我更喜欢现在的选项卡界面。即便你和我想法不同,如果你是通过Steam激活的,那么依然可以使用09的皮肤,所以这是个双赢的情况。用户界面也进行了大幅优化——我几乎没有碰到屏幕没有相应的情况。

游戏速度很棒。我一直不喜欢09的一个原因就是它在我电脑上的运行速度跟乌龟爬一样。对我来说,FM10的速度几乎和08差不多。正如我我说的,游戏整体更易控制了。这对游戏很有意义。我必须说我使用的是相对低端的电脑玩FM(1.6GHz, 2GB RAM)。

战术助手给了我很大帮助。我谈不上战术天才,但是有了新的助手,我发现让球队照我的想法踢变得容易得多。

根据现在的状况,我认为这是07以来我最喜欢的FM,如果不比07好的话。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
我可以选择游戏速度吗?嗯,也许不是..

在战术助手和更衣室建议里很难抉择——我想对我来说是战术助手吧。

今年的测试过程怎样?
据我所见是个组织的很好的测试。针对游戏的每个部分,有超过一打的副论坛在主测试论坛周围,所以没有很多报告被遗漏。SI处理了绝大部分错误报告来让我们知道有错误被发现以及什么时候被修复,这对测试者很有帮助。据我所知测试三个月前就开始了,这给了SI很多时间来处理来自测试者的报告。

Ali
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
游戏似乎运行更快而且更流畅了。3D引擎好了许多,真正成了游戏的一个代表而不仅仅是“用于展示的特性”。

同时,今年的外观更符合玩家的需要,同时安排地更易使用。

总体来说,是09的一大进步!

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
战术生成器,比更衣室建议更让我喜欢。

它很容易使用,只要设定一些指令。而且对于每年受困于战术的玩家来说会有很大帮助。

今年的测试过程怎样?
这是我个人第一次参加测试(除了FML),我感到很愉快。

有几次出现了安转运行的问题,但这也是测试的乐趣之一。

数据,战术,优先要求——所有主要部分对玩家来说改进了游戏。

知道自己报告的一些情况有了帮助是很开心的。

Tim Pyke
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
FM09对我来说是一个好游戏的对立面,因为有那么多没有润色的元素被留在了游戏里。但它给FM10提供了一个非常好的模版,我也对最终的结果感到非常兴奋。和宣传的一样,FM10有了很大的优化。比赛引擎在球员的反应和动作上有了很逼真的感觉。媒体更中肯而多样。借助编辑器可以编辑的新联赛,玩家可以有全新的设置和体验而不是被FM的预设所限制。

如果我在12个月后为FM11说相同的话那一定是在对希望流口水。

如果我说新编辑器的坏话那一定是在撒谎。这对我来说可能是FM历史上最重要的补充,因为它意味着足球世界真正对大众打开并且可能将FM系列推到新的高度。这个新特性让我胡乱涂写,思考创建新的赛事(我创建了一个杯赛,使用来自8个更小的国家的球队来补充我创建得法罗群岛联赛),重建已经推出历史舞台的赛事(Anglo-Scottish和意大利杯回归了),以及给已经存在的赛事补充上缺漏的比赛(一些郡立杯赛)。我认为我会在编辑器上花比游戏本身更多的时间。

这是我第一次参加测试,过去只是帮助09的补丁测试团队。这两种测试有很大的区别,因为我之前那次只是关于优化比赛引擎,然而这次是对整个游戏的测试。借助SI来自论坛的外部测试者,他们聪明地选择了一群对发现的错误更挑剔的玩家。这个批评元素意味着发布的游戏将会是最好的,因为测试团队把游戏当作自己的孩子般看待而不希望有任何的错误。

Huw
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
我认为有了很大的改进,甚至可能是现有的最好的FM。我知道以前听过这些,但是我这次确信这一点。比赛引擎有了巨大的改进,游戏变得更快,新的用户界面容易使用并且比以往都清爽。找到东西在哪儿没有花费我很多时间,而且更清爽且更吸引人。战术生成器极大地改进了战术部分。过去经常花掉我一个赛季来调整我的战术,这次花了我少得多的时间,这是个巨大的改进。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
这很难抉择,但是比赛引擎的巨大改进可能是我最喜欢的。在测试期间,我们看到了对比赛引擎贺体育场进行的很多发展和调整。去年这些很好,但是显然有改进空间,而我们却是在10中看到了巨大的改进。对体育场里观众的补充(希望这已经被公布了!!)改善了游戏的真实感。我希望其他人和我一样喜欢。

今年的测试过程怎样?
很长!!在我昨天清理电子邮件前都没有意识到我们从6月初就开始测试工作了。我们有充足的机会对游戏的各个新老部分提供反馈信息。能参与其中真的很棒,尽管在玩了这么久以后发布日会有些不同!仍然要请一天假!

来自利兹的Neil
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
比09好得多,虽然09我也很喜欢。新的比赛引擎很杰出,Paul C超越了他自己。我不只是说最新的这些动画而是指整个引擎,AI比以前好得多。我也喜欢新的Dark Skin选项,新的用户界面也令人印象深刻。比已经很好的FM09更出色得多的游戏。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
无疑是新的编辑器。用创建XML文件来替代载入和保存新数据库的想法棒极了——比以前快多了。事实上,改变是迅速完成的。这也让充满创造性的人们能够发挥他们的特长。能够管理真正的低级别球队真的很称心。

今年的测试过程怎样?
很有趣。我从第一天起就在玩这个游戏,能够为改进我所爱的游戏提供任何一点点帮助都能给我带来很大的乐趣。我想很显然我们把FM当作我们自己的游戏,不只是SI的或是Sega的。所以能够做出贡献对我来说是真正的乐趣。

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-13 03:54 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-13 03:15:34 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 28: new licenses, plus feedback from our beta testers

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article187021.html

Hello all, and welcome to another week of Football Manager 2010 new feature blogs.

It should be an exciting week, as we get ever closer to release, and even closer to the possibility of the demo which, as announced in the Sunday Mirror yesterday, will be sometime this week! We just don’t know when yet…

So keep your eyes on MirrorFootball this week for the exclusive chance to download the “vanilla” version of the FM2010 demo, which will feature not just the English and Scottish leagues, but also the Welsh and Northern Irish leagues for the first time.

Why add these two? Well, apart from them being home nations, we also have licenses from them for the first time.

And that’s what today’s blog is about. Licenses. We have some new ones. Quite a few in fact.

The nearly full list of licensed leagues and clubs in Football Manager 2010 follows. I say “nearly full”, as there is one club still to announce which will come tomorrow, and also we have a deal with Arsenal, but that’s for their own Arsenal special edition of Football Manager 2010 which is available on the same day as the other versions (October 30) from Arsenal’s club shops and www.arsenal.co.uk

So, drum roll please…

Leagues
A-League (Australia)
K-League (Korea)
Blue Square Conference Leagues – England (Blue Square Premier, Blue Square North & Blue Square South)
Welsh Premier League
MLS (USA)

Organisations
FIFPro

International
Team Holland

Individual Clubs
Denmark
Aalborg BoldspilKlub, Aarhus Elite A/S, Aarhus Fremad, AB A/S, AGF, Avedore Idraetsforening, BGA Glostrup, Blokhus FC, Brabrand, Brondby, Bronshoj, FC Egedal, FC Nordsjaelland, HB Koge, Hvidovre, Kolding FC, Middlefart AG, OB Odense, Silkeborg, Sønderjyske, Stenlose, Svendborg, Thisted, Vejle

Sweden
Hammarby

Italy
AC Milan, Atalanta, Brescia, Catania, Cesena, Chievo Verona, Fiorentina, Hellas Verona, Inter, Juventus, Lazio, Livorno, Messina, Modena, Parma, Pescara, Piacenza, Reggina, Roma,Sampdoria, Siena, Treviso, Triestina, Udinese, Vicenza

Holland
All clubs in the top 2 divisions.

So there you go.

We’ve had lots of people beta testing the main game, as well as the editor, and some of them have graciously answered some questions about what they think of FM10. Oh, and they’re picked at random from a nice big pile of them.

Alan Heaslip
What do you think about the game (in comparison to FM09)?
It's a big step up from FM09 in almost every department, with a few nice new features here and there. I suppose the best way to start would be to say that the game is much less buggy than FM09 or FM08 out of the box - when SI talk about "polish" they really aren't just saying it for the hell of it.

The user interface is a massive improvement on FM09's in my opinion. All I can say is that it's much easier on the eye and it's easier to navigate - I much prefer the tabbed interface to the tree menu interface used in '09. Even if you don't share the same opinion as me, you can still use the '09 skin if you activate with Steam so it pretty much is a win-win situation. The UI has also been heavily optimized - I've had little or no screen responsiveness issues this time around.

Game speed is fantastic. One of the reasons I could never get into FM09 was that the game ran on my computer at a snail's pace. FM10 runs at approximately the same speed as FM08 for me. As I've said already, the game is much more responsive this time around. It makes such a difference when trying to get through the seasons. It must be said that I play FM on a fairly low-end PC (1.6GHz, 2GB RAM).

The tactics wizard has made life a whole lot easier for me. I'm far from a tactical genius, but with the new wizard I find it much easier to get my team to play how I want them to.

In its current state, I'd say it's my favourite FM since '07, if not better.

What's your favourite new feature?
Can I choose game speed? Hmm, probably not..

It's a close call between the tactics wizard and backroom advice - I'd say the wizard just shades it for me.

The new editor is a great addition also and I can't wait to see what the editors will make from it.

How has the beta process been this year?
It's very well-organised as far as I can see. There's over a dozen sub-forums for each area of the game running alongside the main beta forum so not many reports are missed. SI get around to the vast majority of bug reports to let us know when a bug has been logged or when it's fixed, which is very helpful to testers. As far as I'm aware testing started three months earlier this year which has given SI much more time to handle bug reports from beta testers.

Ali
The game seems to run quicker and smoother.  The 3D engine is a lot better and is actually representative of the game now and not just a "feature to show".

Also, it seems the layout of the game is more in tune with what the player wants and is set out in a manner that is easy to use and navigate.

Overall, it's a large step up from 09!

It has to be the Tactics Creator, winning out over the backroom advice.

Its easy to use, simple to set instructions and should help a lot of people who struggle each year with tactics to get on with the game and tweak away to their heart's content.

This has been my first ever FM Beta (other than FML) and I've enjoyed it.

There has been times where a build has not installed or worked properly, but that's part of the fun of helping out.

Data issues, tactics, priority requests - all major parts that I know have helped to improve the game for the user base.

It's good to know that just a few things I have posted about have helped in a small way.

Tim Pyke
FM09 to me was only a good game as opposed to a great game as there were so many unpolished elements left in the game.  But it left a perfect template for FM10 to build upon and I am really excited about where it has come to so far. As has been much published, FM10 is a lot of polish and the shine has come through magnificently. The Match Engine now almost has an authentic feel about the way the players react and play. The media now has more relevance and diversity. With the new customisable leagues available through the editor it has effectively meant that the player can have a unique set-up and experience rather than being hemmed in by the limitations of previous incarnations of FM.

If I am saying the same in 12 months time about FM11 then I am already salivating at the prospect.

If I said anything bad about the new editor I would be lying. This to me has been probably the biggest addition in FM history as it means the world of football is truly open to the masses and may well be what propels the FM series to the next level. This single feature has had me scribbling away thinking of new tournaments to create (I have made a cup that uses teams from eight smaller nations to complement the Faroe Islands League I have set up), recreating previously defunct tournaments (the Anglo-Scottish and Italian Cup are making a comeback in my household this year). as well as adding missing tournaments to existing set ups (a few county cups added to England). I can really see myself spending more time playing with the editor than the game itself.

This has been my first time being involved in the start to finish Beta Testing process as I had only previously been assisting with the last FM09 patch beta testing team. The difference between the two beta testing processes has been quite noticeable as my previous time was more about polishing the Match Engine, whereas this time it has been the complete package being poured over with a fine tooth comb and dissected to make sure it all worked perfectly. With SI Games taking on a large section of external testers from the forums, they have made a shrewd move in getting people who play the game and will be much more critical of anything they find wrong. This element of critique has meant the game that will be released will be the best out of the box version ever because the beta testing team consider the game to be their baby and want nothing to go wrong with it.

Huw
I think it’s a vast improvement on FM09 and quite possibly the best FM yet. Now I know we’ve heard this before, but I honestly believe it this time.  The match engine is hugely improved, the game is faster, the new user interface is simple to use and fresher than last year. It didn’t take me long to get used to where things are now and it's much fresher and more appealing. The tactics creator has vastly improved the tactics side of the game for me. It used to take me a season to tweak my tactics and be successful, this has taken me a lot less time during the beta process and it’s a vast improvement.

It’s difficult to pick one but the vast improvement in the ME is probably my favourite. During the Beta process we have seen lots of developments and tweaks to the ME and also to the stadiums. Last year these were good but it was clear it could be improved and it has been massively for FM10. The addition of crowds into the stadiums (hope these have been announced!!) have improved the game and made it feel more real. I hope other people love it as much as I do.

Long!! I didn’t realise until I was tidying my e-mails the other day that we have been getting builds on and off since early June. We have had plenty of opportunity to provide feedback on all areas of the game new and existing. It’s been great to be involved, although having been playing for such a long time release day just won’t be quite the same! Still taking the day off none the less!

Neil from Leeds
What do you think of the new game?
It's a superior game to FM09, which I also enjoyed. The new match engine is superb, Paul C has surpassed himself. I don't just mean the updated animations but the whole thing, the A.I is far superior. I also love the new Dark Skin option and the new UI is very impressive. A much better game than an already very good FM09

Without doubt the new editor. The idea of creating XML files instead of loading and saving the new database is brilliant - so much quicker. In fact, the changes are made instantly. It will also enable the more creative community members to really get cracking in making custom leagues, etc. Being able to manage in the real lower leagues is a real plus.

How has the beta testing been?
It's been really good fun. I have played the games since day one so it's a real pleasure for me to help in any small way to improve the game we all love. I think its fairly clear that we all think of Football Manager as "our" game, not just SI's or Sega's. So to be able to contribute has been a real pleasure for me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-13 04:01:37 | 显示全部楼层

顶一下

辛苦了 嘎嘎
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-13 08:20:05 | 显示全部楼层
小肥翻一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-10-13 09:15:50 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-13 09:51:51 | 显示全部楼层
哥会看不会翻译...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-13 13:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
大家好,欢迎来到新一周的FM2010新特性博客。

这周应该很令人兴奋,因为我们离游戏发布更近了,离昨天的Sunday Mirror中提到的放出demo更近,就在这周的某个时候!我们只是还不知道确切的时间...

那么这周继续关注MirrorFootball,会有独家的“vanilla”版FM2010下载,它不仅包含英格兰和苏格兰联赛,还第一次包含了威尔士和北爱尔兰联赛。

为什么增加了这两个?除了它们是本国的,还因为我们第一次拥有了它们的授权。

这就是今天的博客的内容。许可证。我们有了些新的。事实上是很多联赛的。

下面是几乎完整的FM2010中的授权联赛和俱乐部。我说“几乎完整”,因为还有一个俱乐部要到明天才宣布,同时我们和阿森纳有个协议,但那是为了阿森纳自己的FM2010特别版的。它会在阿森纳球队专卖店和www.arsenal.co.uk和其他版本在同一天(10月30日)发布。

那么,鼓点起...

联赛
A-League(Australia)
K-League (Korea)
Welsh Premier League
MLS (USA)

组织机构
FIFPro

国家队
荷兰队

独立俱乐部
丹麦

瑞典
Hammarby

意大利

荷兰
第一二级联赛的所有俱乐部

就是这样了。

和编辑器一样,我们有很多测试游戏主体的人。其中一些很亲切地回答了他们对FM10的想法。下面的来自一大群人的随机抽取。

Alan Heaslip
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
几乎每个部分比起09都是一大进步,到处都有新的亮点。我想最合适的整体评价是现在比09或者08漏洞要少得多——当SI提到“优化”的时候他们可不是随便说说。

我认为用户界面比起09有很大提升。我能说的就是看更好看了同时也更容易导航——比起09的树形菜单我更喜欢现在的选项卡界面。即便你和我想法不同,如果你是通过Steam激活的,那么依然可以使用09的皮肤,所以这是个双赢的情况。用户界面也进行了大幅优化——我几乎没有碰到屏幕没有相应的情况。

游戏速度很棒。我一直不喜欢09的一个原因就是它在我电脑上的运行速度跟乌龟爬一样。对我来说,FM10的速度几乎和08差不多。正如我我说的,游戏整体更易控制了。这对游戏很有意义。我必须说我使用的是相对低端的电脑玩FM(1.6GHz, 2GB RAM)。

战术助手给了我很大帮助。我谈不上战术天才,但是有了新的助手,我发现让球队照我的想法踢变得容易得多。

根据现在的状况,我认为这是07以来我最喜欢的FM,如果不比07好的话。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
我可以选择游戏速度吗?嗯,也许不是..

在战术助手和更衣室建议里很难抉择——我想对我来说是战术助手吧。

今年的测试过程怎样?
据我所见是个组织的很好的测试。针对游戏的每个部分,有超过一打的副论坛在主测试论坛周围,所以没有很多报告被遗漏。SI处理了绝大部分错误报告来让我们知道有错误被发现以及什么时候被修复,这对测试者很有帮助。据我所知测试三个月前就开始了,这给了SI很多时间来处理来自测试者的报告。

Ali
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
游戏似乎运行更快而且更流畅了。3D引擎好了许多,真正成了游戏的一个代表而不仅仅是“用于展示的特性”。

同时,今年的外观更符合玩家的需要,同时安排地更易使用。

总体来说,是09的一大进步!

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
战术生成器,比更衣室建议更让我喜欢。

它很容易使用,只要设定一些指令。而且对于每年受困于战术的玩家来说会有很大帮助。

今年的测试过程怎样?
这是我个人第一次参加测试(除了FML),我感到很愉快。

有几次出现了安转运行的问题,但这也是测试的乐趣之一。

数据,战术,优先要求——所有主要部分对玩家来说改进了游戏。

知道自己报告的一些情况有了帮助是很开心的。

Tim Pyke
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
FM09对我来说是一个好游戏的对立面,因为有那么多没有润色的元素被留在了游戏里。但它给FM10提供了一个非常好的模版,我也对最终的结果感到非常兴奋。和宣传的一样,FM10有了很大的优化。比赛引擎在球员的反应和动作上有了很逼真的感觉。媒体更中肯而多样。借助编辑器可以编辑的新联赛,玩家可以有全新的设置和体验而不是被FM的预设所限制。

如果我在12个月后为FM11说相同的话那一定是在对希望流口水。

如果我说新编辑器的坏话那一定是在撒谎。这对我来说可能是FM历史上最重要的补充,因为它意味着足球世界真正对大众打开并且可能将FM系列推到新的高度。这个新特性让我胡乱涂写,思考创建新的赛事(我创建了一个杯赛,使用来自8个更小的国家的球队来补充我创建得法罗群岛联赛),重建已经推出历史舞台的赛事(Anglo-Scottish和意大利杯回归了),以及给已经存在的赛事补充上缺漏的比赛(一些郡立杯赛)。我认为我会在编辑器上花比游戏本身更多的时间。

这是我第一次参加测试,过去只是帮助09的补丁测试团队。这两种测试有很大的区别,因为我之前那次只是关于优化比赛引擎,然而这次是对整个游戏的测试。借助SI来自论坛的外部测试者,他们聪明地选择了一群对发现的错误更挑剔的玩家。这个批评元素意味着发布的游戏将会是最好的,因为测试团队把游戏当作自己的孩子般看待而不希望有任何的错误。

Huw
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
我认为有了很大的改进,甚至可能是现有的最好的FM。我知道以前听过这些,但是我这次确信这一点。比赛引擎有了巨大的改进,游戏变得更快,新的用户界面容易使用并且比以往都清爽。找到东西在哪儿没有花费我很多时间,而且更清爽且更吸引人。战术生成器极大地改进了战术部分。过去经常花掉我一个赛季来调整我的战术,这次花了我少得多的时间,这是个巨大的改进。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
这很难抉择,但是比赛引擎的巨大改进可能是我最喜欢的。在测试期间,我们看到了对比赛引擎贺体育场进行的很多发展和调整。去年这些很好,但是显然有改进空间,而我们却是在10中看到了巨大的改进。对体育场里观众的补充(希望这已经被公布了!!)改善了游戏的真实感。我希望其他人和我一样喜欢。

今年的测试过程怎样?
很长!!在我昨天清理电子邮件前都没有意识到我们从6月初就开始测试工作了。我们有充足的机会对游戏的各个新老部分提供反馈信息。能参与其中真的很棒,尽管在玩了这么久以后发布日会有些不同!仍然要请一天假!

来自利兹的Neil
你认为这个游戏(和09比起来)怎么样?
比09好得多,虽然09我也很喜欢。新的比赛引擎很杰出,Paul C超越了他自己。我不只是说最新的这些动画而是指整个引擎,AI比以前好得多。我也喜欢新的Dark Skin选项,新的用户界面也令人印象深刻。比已经很好的FM09更出色得多的游戏。

你最喜欢的新特性是什么?
无疑是新的编辑器。用创建XML文件来替代载入和保存新数据库的想法棒极了——比以前快多了。事实上,改变是迅速完成的。这也让充满创造性的人们能够发挥他们的特长。能够管理真正的低级别球队真的很称心。

今年的测试过程怎样?
很有趣。我从第一天起就在玩这个游戏,能够为改进我所爱的游戏提供任何一点点帮助都能给我带来很大的乐趣。我想很显然我们把FM当作我们自己的游戏,不只是SI的或是Sega的。所以能够做出贡献对我来说是真正的乐趣。

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +267 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 267 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-10-13 14:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-13 15:51:14 | 显示全部楼层

回复 8# 格伦夏尔 的帖子

信息工程
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-10-13 16:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 07:21 , Processed in 0.046145 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.