查看: 1873|回复: 6

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第25天: 详解新的图形用户界面 - 另加9张新截图

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-8 02:45:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-8 10:51 AM 发表
欢迎再次来到Mirrorfootball FM2010博客。

今天我将介绍FM2010中的新GUI。那么有人会问,什么是GUI呢?

GUI代表图像用户界面。本质上来说,它就是你在游戏里用来控制你选择的所有东西的菜单和按钮。今年,正如你在截图和视频上看到的,和过去有点不同。

对于界面作这么大的改变可不是什么突发奇想。它不是某个人某天早上睡醒的时候想到“今天我要改变FM的外观和操作方式”。我们已经想要作这方面的尝试很久了,而今年我们有了这样做的机会。

正如我在之前的一些博客里提到的,今年我们进行了一些可用性研究,和一个叫Flow的公司一起,试图提升玩家的游戏体验,同时保证不丢失游戏中的部分和特性。事实上我们已经一起工作了几年,他们给我们提供了很大的帮助。

借助他们的评价以及大量他们自己的想法,SI的GUI团队过去几年一直在计划一些重大的改变。不仅是游戏的外观,还包括构成界面的代码,以及菜单的组织和每个界面获取的信息。目的是让玩家更容易找到想要的信息。

这引发了你在FM2010中所看到的。一个更平滑,更易于控制的界面,更少的按钮,更少的鼠标移动,同时看上去更好!

对于老玩家,研究显示需要花点时间(平均下来一个小时)去适应,但是你一旦熟悉了就不愿意回到过去的界面了。对于新手,整个游戏没那么吓人了,你应该可以很容易的找到各种东西。

我们知道大多数人看博客的时候,如果有新截图通常会先看截图。现在来解释一下图片展示的。

当我们最初开始着眼于FM2010的新界面的时候,我们原本打算提高游戏的最低分辨率。鉴于我们都很幸运地拥有一个大显示器,我们相信每个人都有。

幸亏,我们看到了一些数据显示大约三分之一的玩家桌面分辨率和去年的最低分辨率相同,所以我们及早停止了这个计划。

然而,这就意味着宽屏用户或高分辨率用户将在屏幕上看到大片的空白。那么我们该对这些空白做些什么呢?可自定义列表,这就是解决方法。

在阵容界面上,你现在可以用尽可能多的数据的来填充你的界面,并且完全自定义显示的信息。截图上显示了完整这项工作的不同阶段,然后我重新安排了列表知道我对屏幕上的内容满意。

个人来说,我对此感到很兴奋。相比起游戏特性,我对一项技术特性感到兴奋是很少见的。但是这次的改变对我来说让游戏方便多了,它让所有我想看到的信息在一个地方显示给我。

今天就到这里。希望你们满意。明天再见。

谢谢,再见!

Miles

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-8 10:52 AM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-8 02:48:11 | 显示全部楼层
在图片上点击后用鼠标滚轮放大

[ 本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2009-10-8 02:49 AM 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-8 02:49:55 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 25: The new GUI explained - plus NINE new screenshots

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article183181.html

Hello once again to the Mirrorfootball Football Manager 2010 blog.

Today I'm going to be talking a little bit about the new GUI in Football Manager 2010. But what is a GUI I hear you ask?

GUI stands for Graphical User Interface. Essentially it is the menus and the buttons in the game which you use to control everything you select to do. This year, as you have been able to see from all the screenshots and videos to date, it is somewhat different to previous years.

A change as big as this to the interface is not something that was done on a whim. It was not a case of someone waking up one morning and thinking "Today I will completely change the way FM looks and is controlled". We have been looking to do something like this for a very long time, and this year we had the opportunity to it.

As I have mentioned previously in some of the blogs, we have undertaken a lot of usability studies this year, working with a company called Flow to try and improve the experience of the person playing the game, and also trying to ensure that areas and features in the game were not missed. We have actually been working with them for a few years now, and they have massively helped us when comes to the ease of playing the game.

With the comments that they have made, and loads of ideas of their own, the GUI team at SI have been plotting major changes for the last couple of years. These changes are not only with the way the game looks, but also some of the code that underlies the interface, and the organisation of the menus and the information that you get on each screen, to try and make it so that information is a lot easier for the person playing the game to find.

This has lead to what you can see in Football Manager 2010. An interface which is smoother and more responsive, where there are less button clicks, less mouse movement, as well as it looking a lot better!

For experienced users, our studies show that it takes a little while to get used to (an hour on average) but once you are you will not look back. For new users, the whole game is now a lot less daunting, and you should be able to find things easily.

We also know that most people, when they are looking at a blog and it has some new screenshots, normally look at the screenshots first. Now to explain what they show.

When we first started looking at the new interface for Football Manager 2010, we were originally looking to raise the minimum resolution for the game. Seeing as we are all lucky and have big monitors, we were under the belief that everyone had.

Thankfully, we got to see some stats that showed that around a third of people playing the game had their desktops set to the same minimum resolution of last year, so we stopped with that plan early on.

However, this meant that people who have widescreen monitors, or who have higher resolution screens, were left with lots of blank space on their screens. So what should we do with this blank space? Customisable columns, that is what.

On the squad screen, you can now have as many stats as you can fill your screen with and completely customise the information that is there. The screenshots show the different stages of this, and then me re-organising the columns until I am happy with what is on the screen.

Personally, I am very excited by them. It is odd for me to get excited about a techy feature, rather than a game feature, but it has made the game so much easier to play for me, with all the info I want to see in one place.

That is it for today. I hope you enjoyed the blog. I will be back tomorrow.

Cheers,

Miles
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 10:27:32 | 显示全部楼层
给大屏幕的用户提供了填空白的东西?我倒希望字号能自己调整 实在觉着小

[ 本帖最后由 dickjone35 于 2009-10-8 10:35 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 10:32:47 | 显示全部楼层

我要弄个英文版的玩

不翻译了就玩英文的吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 10:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
洋文盲,等翻译~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-8 10:51:33 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎再次来到Mirrorfootball FM2010博客。

今天我将介绍FM2010中的新GUI。那么有人会问,什么是GUI呢?

GUI代表图像用户界面。本质上来说,它就是你在游戏里用来控制你选择的所有东西的菜单和按钮。今年,正如你在截图和视频上看到的,和过去有点不同。

对于界面作这么大的改变可不是什么突发奇想。它不是某个人某天早上睡醒的时候想到“今天我要改变FM的外观和操作方式”。我们已经想要作这方面的尝试很久了,而今年我们有了这样做的机会。

正如我在之前的一些博客里提到的,今年我们进行了一些可用性研究,和一个叫Flow的公司一起,试图提升玩家的游戏体验,同时保证不丢失游戏中的部分和特性。事实上我们已经一起工作了几年,他们给我们提供了很大的帮助。

借助他们的评价以及大量他们自己的想法,SI的GUI团队过去几年一直在计划一些重大的改变。不仅是游戏的外观,还包括构成界面的代码,以及菜单的组织和每个界面获取的信息。目的是让玩家更容易找到想要的信息。

这引发了你在FM2010中所看到的。一个更平滑,更易于控制的界面,更少的按钮,更少的鼠标移动,同时看上去更好!

对于老玩家,研究显示需要花点时间(平均下来一个小时)去适应,但是你一旦熟悉了就不愿意回到过去的界面了。对于新手,整个游戏没那么吓人了,你应该可以很容易的找到各种东西。

我们知道大多数人看博客的时候,如果有新截图通常会先看截图。现在来解释一下图片展示的。

当我们最初开始着眼于FM2010的新界面的时候,我们原本打算提高游戏的最低分辨率。鉴于我们都很幸运地拥有一个大显示器,我们相信每个人都有。

幸亏,我们看到了一些数据显示大约三分之一的玩家桌面分辨率和去年的最低分辨率相同,所以我们及早停止了这个计划。

然而,这就意味着宽屏用户或高分辨率用户将在屏幕上看到大片的空白。那么我们该对这些空白做些什么呢?可自定义列表,这就是解决方法。

在阵容界面上,你现在可以用尽可能多的数据的来填充你的界面,并且完全自定义显示的信息。截图上显示了完整这项工作的不同阶段,然后我重新安排了列表知道我对屏幕上的内容满意。

个人来说,我对此感到很兴奋。相比起游戏特性,我对一项技术特性感到兴奋是很少见的。但是这次的改变对我来说让游戏方便多了,它让所有我想看到的信息在一个地方显示给我。

今天就到这里。希望你们满意。明天再见。

谢谢,再见!

Miles

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +68 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 68 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 11:09 , Processed in 0.045071 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.