昨天,由于发布日期日益临近,我谈到了游戏的进展情况。由于一些数据问题必须整理,我们正从事于发布候选二。现在还在日程上,这很好。

然而,博客没跟上进度,因为今天原本应该关于许可证发放的博客由于最后时刻的一份许可证而被推迟。我把它放在了下个星期。

这让我有些为难。因为我现在暂时还没有被批准的截图,也没有我完全准备好的可以谈论的内容。

然而,还是有些很有趣的东西我们还没有公布的,即便它不是直接在游戏里的。关于它我确实可以给你看些东西。

我所说的就是,今年,第一次,我们试图为保护地球环境尽一份力。与其砍倒大量的树木来满足数量庞大的游戏说明书制作,我们选择了一个需要少得多木材的方式。

取而代之的,我们选择在网上完成。

这份说明书比过去包含了更多的细节,包括用户支持,常见问题,以及一些视频教程。

考虑到其中一些教程已经完成,我决定把其中一些放到网上(可别告诉SEGA!),这样你就可以早些看到这些东西。游戏发行的时候可以看到更多。

希望明天的博客能回到正轨,也就是可以谈论GUI(图像用户界面——也就是你在屏幕上看到的),以及你怎样操作游戏,包括整个游戏里我最喜欢的新特性,这是之前任何地方都没有提到的。

现在嘛,就先看看下面的视频吧。

谢谢,再见!

Miles

PS:原本应该在周五晚上播出的播客现在可以看了——抱歉延期了。

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-7 10:34 AM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-7 04:01:49 | 显示全部楼层
RayFile下载:FMFans转发:FM 2010 博客 - 第24天:观看6个独家新游戏视频!

FM 2010 教程 - 财政

FM 2010 教程 - 球员交流

FM 2010 教程 - 转会 第一部分

FM 2010 教程 - 转会 第二部分

FM 2010 教程 - Backroom Advice

FM 2010 教程 - 球探

[ 本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2009-10-7 05:09 AM 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +96 收起 理由
maxflyer + 96 我很赞同

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-7 04:01:52 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 24: Watch six exclusive new game videos!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article182039.html

Hello, and welcome back to another installment of the Football Manager 2010 new features blogs.

Yesterday I spoke about the “state of play” of the game as we move swiftly forward to release date. We’re up to release candidate two now due to some data issues that had to be sorted, so still on schedule, which is nice.

However, the blogs aren’t on schedule, as the blog I was going to do today on licensing has been delayed due to a last minute license coming in. So I’ll do that one next week now instead.

Which has left me with a bit of a quandary, as I don’t have screenshots approved for the blogs for the rest of the week yet, and there are things I’m not quite ready to talk about yet either.

However, there is something that we haven’t announced that’s pretty cool, even if it’s not directly in the game as such, and it does come with lots of pretty things that I can show you here.

And that is, this year, for the first time, we’re trying to do our bit to help with some of nature's issues, by deciding that rather than having a huge game manual that requires tens of thousands of trees to be cut down, we’re moving to a much smaller game manual that requires a lot less trees to be cut down.

Instead, we’re doing a much bigger manual, online.

This manual will include a lot more detail than ever before, alongside customer support, frequently asked questions, and some video tutorials.

Seeing as some of these tutorials are now available (having been done at the same time as the other videos you have seen), I’ve decided to put some of them online (don’t tell SEGA!) so that you can see the kind of thing that will be available a bit early. And see some more of the game at the same time.

Hopefully the blog schedule will be kind of back to normal tomorrow, which will mean me blogging about some of the GUI (the graphical user interface - also known as what you see on the screen), and how you control the game, including my favourite new feature in the whole game, which we haven’t spoken about anywhere yet.

For now, though. check out the new videos below.

Cheers

Miles

PS: The podcast that was meant to be live on Friday night is now actually live – sorry about the delay.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-10-7 05:09:30 | 显示全部楼层
视频全部上传完毕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-7 10:33:48 | 显示全部楼层
大家好,欢迎回到FM2010新特性博客。

昨天,由于发布日期日益临近,我谈到了游戏的进展情况。由于一些数据问题必须整理,我们正从事于发布候选二。现在还在日程上,这很好。

然而,博客没跟上进度,因为今天原本应该关于许可证发放的博客由于最后时刻的一份许可证而被推迟。我把它放在了下个星期。

这让我有些为难。因为我现在暂时还没有被批准的截图,也没有我完全准备好的可以谈论的内容。

然而,还是有些很有趣的东西我们还没有公布的,即便它不是直接在游戏里的。关于它我确实可以给你看些东西。

我所说的就是,今年,第一次,我们试图为保护地球环境尽一份力。与其砍倒大量的树木来满足数量庞大的游戏说明书制作,我们选择了一个需要少得多木材的方式。

取而代之的,我们选择在网上完成。

这份说明书比过去包含了更多的细节,包括用户支持,常见问题,以及一些视频教程。

考虑到其中一些教程已经完成,我决定把其中一些放到网上(可别告诉SEGA!),这样你就可以早些看到这些东西。游戏发行的时候可以看到更多。

希望明天的博客能回到正轨,也就是可以谈论GUI(图像用户界面——也就是你在屏幕上看到的),以及你怎样操作游戏,包括整个游戏里我最喜欢的新特性,这是之前任何地方都没有提到的。

现在嘛,就先看看下面的视频吧。

谢谢,再见!

Miles

PS:原本应该在周五晚上播出的播客现在可以看了——抱歉延期了。

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +54 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 54 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-7 17:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
看看我有多少FMB
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-9 12:37:48 | 显示全部楼层
没比赛视频啊 这有什么看头
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:25 , Processed in 0.044960 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.