查看: 3044|回复: 2

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第21天: 财政模型的改进

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-10-1 00:28:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-1 10:35 AM 发表
大家下午好,欢迎来到新一期的FM2010博客。

我将主要论述游戏的财政方面,但在此之前,我必须为昨天没有公布“go to my screen”重命名比赛的胜者。

我们获得了非常多的好建议,但是其中“Screen Flow”反复出现(事实上超过50次)。所以我们选择了这个。

第一个将这个建议发送给我们的人的Hasdeep Sethi,所以恭喜并感谢Hasdeep——接下来几天我将与您取得联系来了解你的具体情况以便游戏发售的时候能将游戏送达。

现在正式回到主题。

财政在足球中越来越重要。所有持续不断的关于国外资产所有权,球队债务,电视转播合同和其他类似的告诉了我们这些。但是我们设计的不只是大俱乐部,我们必须确保所有级别的球队都被考虑到。

在根据我们各地的调查员建议进行大量改进的同时,我们还对财政进行了一些其他的改进和补充,下面是其中一些,排序不分先后……

这个改动看起来小,其实是很大的:现在的财政使用便士为单位,而不是英镑。这样我们就可以更好地塑造更小的经济体和球队。

另一个方面,不断变化的所有权,以及对成功的急于求成,我们也试着在游戏中模仿出来。我们在游戏中为球队设置“甜爹”已经很多年了,即新的球队拥有者进入球队后作为长期贷款向球队砸钱。但是我们去年注意到了这也是有不同的级别的,所以现在设定了不同的级别,包括保持现在的级别,同时增加了两个。

其中一个让球队在现有联赛中非常有竞争力,但是会期望球队上升几个级别后转为自负盈亏。另一个不会给你额外的预算,但是赛季结束后会填补你的亏损以保证球队的生存。

如果球队违反了规定,我们更好地处理了这个,使用“CVAs”来让这种情况更真实。

预算被计算了显示的方式也有改变,所以你现在可以很容易看到球员和非球员的合同细节,同时它们都是球队总体薪水预算的一部分。

为了更准确地模仿现实足球,季票模块和赞助的代码被重写了,意味着你现在可以有多份球衣赞助 和额外的球队赞助。

今天就这样了。明天,是关于球探探索和搜索。

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-10-1 10:35 AM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-1 00:32:12 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 21: Improvements to the financial model

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article176207.html

Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to the next installment of the Football Manager 2010 blog.

I’ll mainly be dealing with the financial aspect of the game today, but before I do, I have to apologise at not revealing the competition winner yesterday for the “go to my screens” re-name competition as per a previous blog.

We had hundreds of entries to the competition, and loads of good suggestions, but the one that came up again and again (more than 50 times in fact) was “Screen Flow”. So that’s what we’ve gone with.

The first person who sent us that suggestion was Hasdeep Sethi, so congratulations and thank you Hasdeep – I’ll be in touch in the next few days to get your details so that we can send you the game when it’s released.

Now back to business, literally.

Finance is a more and more important part of football. All the constant debates about foreign ownership, club debts, TV deals and the like show this. But the big clubs aren’t the only clubs we try and model in our games, and we have to try and ensure that all levels of club are catered for.

As well as a plethora of improvements in the financial model for all leagues in the game that are suggested by our team of researchers around the world, we’ve also found some time to make other improvements and additions in this area of the game for Football Manager 2010, some of which are revealed below in no particular order….

One change that seems small, but is actually pretty big, is that the game's financial model now deals in pennies, rather than in pounds. Whilst things tend to be rounded up on screen, it means that we’re much better able to model some of the world's smaller economies and clubs.

At the other end of the scale, with the ever changing football ownership, and the rush for success, we’ve looked to model that, too. For many years we’ve had a “sugar daddy” setting for clubs where a new owner comes in and throws money at a club as a long-term loan. But we’ve noticed different levels of this kind of ownership more and more in the last year, so we now have different levels, including keeping the current level, and adding two more.

One of them makes a club a force in the current league, but will expect them to be self sufficient if the club goes up a couple of levels. The other means the manager isn’t given any extra budget, but losses are covered at the end of the season to make sure the club can survive.

If the club does go into administration, we’ve better modeled this and what are known as “CVAs” to make it more realistic.

There have been changes to the way budgets are calculated and shown, so you can now see player and non-player wage details easily, but have them all be part of one overall wage budget for the club, too.

The season ticket module in the game has been re-written so as to more accurately model the real world, as has the sponsorship code, so you can now have multiple shirt sponsors and extra team sponsors, which are read from the game's database.

That’s it for today. Tomorrow, I’ll be looking at scouting and searching.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-10-1 10:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
大家下午好,欢迎来到新一期的FM2010博客。

我将主要论述游戏的财政方面,但在此之前,我必须为昨天没有公布“go to my screen”重命名比赛的胜者。

我们获得了非常多的好建议,但是其中“Screen Flow”反复出现(事实上超过50次)。所以我们选择了这个。

第一个将这个建议发送给我们的人的Hasdeep Sethi,所以恭喜并感谢Hasdeep——接下来几天我将与您取得联系来了解你的具体情况以便游戏发售的时候能将游戏送达。

现在正式回到主题。

财政在足球中越来越重要。所有持续不断的关于国外资产所有权,球队债务,电视转播合同和其他类似的告诉了我们这些。但是我们设计的不只是大俱乐部,我们必须确保所有级别的球队都被考虑到。

在根据我们各地的调查员建议进行大量改进的同时,我们还对财政进行了一些其他的改进和补充,下面是其中一些,排序不分先后……

这个改动看起来小,其实是很大的:现在的财政使用便士为单位,而不是英镑。这样我们就可以更好地塑造更小的经济体和球队。

另一个方面,不断变化的所有权,以及对成功的急于求成,我们也试着在游戏中模仿出来。我们在游戏中为球队设置“甜爹”已经很多年了,即新的球队拥有者进入球队后作为长期贷款向球队砸钱。但是我们去年注意到了这也是有不同的级别的,所以现在设定了不同的级别,包括保持现在的级别,同时增加了两个。

其中一个让球队在现有联赛中非常有竞争力,但是会期望球队上升几个级别后转为自负盈亏。另一个不会给你额外的预算,但是赛季结束后会填补你的亏损以保证球队的生存。

如果球队违反了规定,我们更好地处理了这个,使用“CVAs”来让这种情况更真实。

预算被计算了显示的方式也有改变,所以你现在可以很容易看到球员和非球员的合同细节,同时它们都是球队总体薪水预算的一部分。

为了更准确地模仿现实足球,季票模块和赞助的代码被重写了,意味着你现在可以有多份球衣赞助 和额外的球队赞助。

今天就这样了。明天,是关于球探探索和搜索。

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +68 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 68 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 01:56 , Processed in 0.046764 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.