总计的转会费被加进了球员历史,来显示一名球员生涯中的转会费用总额。

有很多这样的关于新规则、奖励和纪录的变化。下个月底你将有机会自己看到其他的变化。

明天的博客将关于球队训话的改进,同时公布“go to my screens”有奖征集的获奖者和获奖答案。

明天见!

[ 本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2009-10-13 03:18 AM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-28 23:26:44 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 19: New rules, awards and history

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article173781.html

Hello everyone – I hope you all had lovely weekends.

Today’s blog is going to look at new features in the areas of rules, awards and records in Football Manager 2010.

As I’ve mentioned in previous blogs, the Football Manager series has lots of leagues in it (at least 50 countries at last count, and hundreds of playable divisions), and we try and re-create these leagues as accurately as possible.

With our huge team of researchers around the world, who are much more knowledgeable about the different competition rules than we are, they constantly give us feedback on changes in their leagues and rules.

A few high profile rule changes in England this season have been the seven sub rule in the Football League, and squad registration becoming part of the upper realms of football next season, and changes like that are happening all over the world. Keeping on top of it all is imperative.

I’m not going to list all of those changes here, as there have been thousands around the globe for this season, and we’ve done our best to get them all in the game, including the aforementioned English changes, which gives a good level of insight into the kind of detail we go into for the game.

Here are a few of the changes in these areas though, and also with awards, records and histories, in Football Manager 2010.

The Football League administration rules have been updated, so teams can lose points for the following season for going into administration at the end of the previous one.

Amateur clubs that would look to go semi-professional or professional in real life if they were to get promoted now do so, but clubs that are specified as always being amateur stay as amateur forever.

Midweek home games are now better modeled, so if a team in real life would normally play a midweek match on a Tuesday, they will do in the game too, with this being decided by the researchers.

If a club gets promoted, and they are still due parachute payments (payments made to clubs after being relegated from the top divisions to make the transition easier), the due payment is now split amongst the other clubs in the division.

We’ve also improved the game records, so lots more things that we have research for are now displayed. An example of this would be the most unbeaten games in a competition, or the highest scoring game for clubs and nations.

Aggregate transfer fees have now been added to player histories to show the total amount of transfer fees a player has moved for in his career.

So there are just a handful of some of the new rules, awards and records in the game this year. You’ll get the chance to see lots of others yourself at the end of next month!

In tomorrow’s blog, I’ll be looking at team talk improvements, as well as revealing the winner and winning answer to the “go to my screens” competition from a few blogs back.

See you then!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-29 00:16:10 | 显示全部楼层
大概看懂了,不想翻译。大概是什么联赛罚分,业余球队转变为职业球队的条件,周中比赛的日期跟现实更相符,更多奖项,转会费的显示之类。  (payments made to clubs after being relegated from the top divisions to make the transition easier)这个不懂,晕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-29 12:46:28 | 显示全部楼层
大家好,希望大家都过了个愉快的周末。

今天的博客将讨论规则、奖项和纪录的新特性。

正如我们在过去博客中提到的那样,FM系列包含很多联赛(最少50个国家,上百个级别),我们试图让每个联赛都尽可能准确。

我们在世界范围内拥有庞大的研究队伍,他们对各自所在地区的不同比赛规则比我们更了解,不断向我们反馈他们的联赛和规则的改变。

这个赛季在英格兰的一些重要的规则改变包括联赛中可以有7名替补,以及下赛季球队阵容注册将成为主流。类似的变化到处都在发生。跟上这些变化是必须的。

我不想把所有的改变都列在这里,因为这个赛季全世界有上千条变化,我们尽力把它们都放到游戏中,包括之前提到的英格兰的变化。

这里FM2010中是一些变化,同时包括关于奖项、纪录和历史的。

联赛管理规则成为无限期的,意味着球队会因为前一个赛季的违规而在后一个赛季受到罚分。

业余俱乐部可以因为升级而成为半职业或职业俱乐部,但是特别注明永远是业余俱乐部的球队将永远保持为业余球队。

周中主场比赛现在被更好地塑造。意味着如果一支球队在现实中通常在周二进行周中的比赛,他们在游戏中也会这样。

如果一支球队升级了,而他们仍处于降落伞支付期(当一支球队从顶级联赛降级时支付给球队来让他们的转变更容易完成的费用),这笔钱将会被分给同一级别的其他球队。

我们还改进了比赛纪录,所以现在可以显示出我们调查到的更多信息。比如在一项比赛中的最长不败纪录,以及球队和国家队的最大比分纪录等。

总计的转会费被加进了球员历史,来显示一名球员生涯中的转会费用总额。

有很多这样的关于新规则、奖励和纪录的变化。下个月底你将有机会自己看到其他的变化。

明天的博客将关于球队训话的改进,同时公布“go to my screens”有奖征集的获奖者和获奖答案。

明天见!

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +75 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 75 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 20:52 , Processed in 0.048410 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.