注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1791|回复: 4

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第15天: 媒体日 第二部分

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-23 00:32:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
比起我们在去年放出的FM2009引入记者招待会,在我们的游戏里从来没有一个新的特色把人们更多地两极化。

这是marmite(译者注: 一种涂面包的酱)的游戏版。既有人喜欢它们,也有人说它们很无聊!

欢迎来到记者招待会的世界。

每年我在欧洲四处游走,为每个新发行开记者招待会。在每个记者招待会里,我运行游戏的demo,接着被记者问很多问题。在每个记者招待会里,我每次被问到非常相似的问题。

所以这就是记者招待会的样子。如果你参加足球管理的记者招待会,你可以看见一样的东西——每一周,温格、弗格森、休斯和其他人都被提问一样的问题——有关差不多的东西,有时候为了新的措施加入一些新的东西。你甚至会看到他们也因为反复回答相同问题而恼羞成怒(但是我实际上很喜欢我的新闻发布会,不过也许是因为一年只有一个星期!)。

所以为了在竭尽全力想要让游戏尽可能真实的同时,也尽量不要让人们产生争论,我们年复一年地讨论该对游戏中的重要特性怎么处理。

首先,在FM09中,你可以选择派助理经理去新闻发布会,讨厌这些的可以直接在球队设定里安排。现在,由于职员们有了一个处理媒体能力数据,你仔细选派前往发布会的助理经理将更重要。

当然,对于喜欢,甚至爱参加发布会的人,FM2010中有了很大的改进。

首先,FM09中实际上每个问题都有相同的回答设定,没什么变化。然而在FM10中,现在每个问题有了具体的回答,使得发布会模块更有深度,同时也更有意义。

球员也有一个处理媒体能力数据,所以跟据他们的性格,和现实中一样,当你在发布会中谈论他们或球队的时候将会受到更多或更少的影响。

问题也增加了很多,现在有超过500个,重复率也就变少了。其中一些根据比赛、成就会在游戏的特定时间出现。当你获得了一个三冠王的时候甚至会觉得更特别。

还添加了一种新型的新闻发布会,它是为新签球员召开的。它着眼于球员对球队、阵容的影响,装会费给球员带来的压力、财政压力。同样是像现实中一样。

明天将会有更多FM2010媒体特性的内容。

谢谢,再见

Miles

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-9-23 12:24 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-23 00:33:56 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 15: Media day Part 2

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article167967.html

Never has a new feature in one of our games polarised people more than when we introduced Press Conferences into last years Football Manager 2009 release.

The gaming equivalent of marmite, opinions ranged from "I love them!" to "they're so boring!"

Welcome to the world of press conferences.

Each year I travel round Europe doing press conferences for each new release. At each press conference, I do a demo of the game, and then get asked lots of questions by journalists. At each press conference, I get asked very similar things day in, day out.

Thus is the way of the press conference. If you go to football management press conferences, you see the same thing Mr.Wenger, Mr.Ferguson, Mr.Hughes et al get asked the same questions, week in, week out, about the same subjects, with the occasionally new one thrown in for new measures. You even see them getting exasperated by said questions each press conference too (whereas I actually really enjoy the ones that I do, but probably because it's only for a few weeks of the year!).

So whilst striving to be as realistic as possible, but also trying not to annoy either camp in the love it or hate it debate, we spent ages discussing what to do with what is a very important feature of the game.

First off, in FM09, you had the choice to send the assistant to the press conference and, for the haters out there, you can set this in the team settings to ask your assistant to do all press conferences for you. And with your backroom staff now having a media handling stat, it makes it more important for you to choose your assistant wisely if you aren't going to take on the media yourself.

For those who liked, or even loved, them, we have, of course, improved them massively for Football Manager 2010.

For a start, in FM09 each question effectively had the same answer set, with little variation, whereas in FM10, each question now has specific answers, which gives a lot more depth to the press conference module, and, well, makes more sense.

Players also have a media handling stat, so depending on their character, will get more, or less, unhappy when you talk about them or the team in a press conference, much like real life.

There are also loads more questions, with over 500 in the game now, with less repetition, and some which appear at specific times based on in game events and achievements, to make you feel even more special if, or when, you win a treble.

There's also a brand new type of press conference, which is a press conference for new signings. This deals with how they might impact your club, your squad, pressure on the player due to transfer fees, financial pressure due to the signing. Again, just like real life.

There'll be more on Football Manager 2010's media features tomorrow.

Cheers

Miles
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 17:24:31 | 显示全部楼层
面对媒体能力。。。模拟鸟应该是20吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-24 16:34:38 | 显示全部楼层
小喇叭~~每日静喺喺度9叼7喷,讲d费话! 几时出demo啊?!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-26 09:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
还添加了一种新型的新闻发布会,它是为新签球员召开的。它着眼于球员对球队、阵容的影响,装会费给球员带来的压力、财政压力。同样是像现实中一样。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个很新颖,呵呵~~~~现在我都有点迫不及待了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 11:41 , Processed in 0.046786 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.