[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第14天: 媒体日 第一部分

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-21 23:35:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖由 maxflyer 于 2009-9-22 09:04 AM 发表
又见面了,欢迎来到新一周的FM2010博客。

这个星期我将透露很多关于媒体部分的新内容。

过去十年中,媒体在足球和经理的角色中越来越重要。快速地浏览一遍Mirrorfootball.co.uk,它将告诉你这一周里比赛的每一个细节和观察的经理。

去年我们在游戏中第一次引入了新闻发布会,未来几天里我将涉及它的改进和补充,同时透露关于新的新闻订阅,它有点像你的个人网页信息反馈。

对于老玩家,你们已经知道了我们对新闻和媒体有多深入。今年对这个部分有非常多的补充来向作为经理的你提供更多的信息,而今天我将透露其中的一些,剩下来的留到这周后面的日子。我不想泄露所有的东西,不然在10月30日游戏发布的时候你们就没什么新的东西去发现了。

我所做的是进入新特性数据库,随机选出几条新媒体条目。

我最喜欢的之一——我非常高兴这是随机挑选到的几条之一——是你的球队支持者现在会在赛后对你的球队名单选择作出评论,告诉你他们认为谁踢得好,或者最喜欢球队比赛时的哪个方面。他们也会对没有上场的球员作出评论,比起你选择的球员,他们是会做得更好还是更差。

这很重要,因为球迷在这些时候起着很重要的作用——再来看看Mirrorfootball.co.uk,这里球队的球迷通过网站直接评价他们俱乐部正在发生的事情。

我们对“租借结束”条目作了改进。你可以直接了解球员在租借的球队做得怎样,而不用进入他的个人资料来分析他的租借情况。

我们的媒体团队非常喜欢用头韵和双关语来给新闻报道增加个性,所以一旦你摧毁了对手,我们给关于大比分的新闻增加了新条目,比如“极乐世界”

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-9-22 09:05 AM 编辑 ]
发表于 2009-9-21 23:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
..原文呢。。
小肥标题党。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-21 23:37:17 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 14: Media day Part 1

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article167265.html

Hello again, and welcome to another week of blogs about the forthcoming Football Manager 2010.

This week I'll be revealing lots of new stuff about the media section of the game.

Over the last decade, the media has become more and more important in football and the role of the manager. One quick look around Mirrorfootball.co.uk will show you that, with every single detail of a match and the manager looked into throughout the week.

Last year we introduced press conferences to game for the first time, and I'll be dealing with improvements and additions to that area in the coming days, as well as revealing all about the new news subscriptions, which are a bit like your own personal website feed of information from around the world.

For those who have played our previous games, you'll already know how deep we go into news and media in the game. This year there are loads of new additions to this area of the game to provide even more information to you as the manager, and today I'm going to reveal just a handful of these, with another handful coming later in the week. I don't want to give away everything, otherwise you'll have nothing new to discover when the game comes out on October 30th!

So what I've done is gone into our new features database, and picked out at random a few of the new media items that we're covering in FM2010.

One of my favourites - and I'm pretty glad this was part of the lucky dip of random picking - is that your team's supporters now comment on your team selection post match, telling you who they think has played well, or what aspect of the teams play they liked best. They'll also comment on players who weren't playing, and whether they could have done a better job, or a worse job, than those you've picked.

This is important as the fans of clubs have a massive role to play in these times of blogs - again, just look at Mirrorfootball.co.uk, who have fans of teams commenting directly through a national website about what is going on at their clubs.

We've made improvements to the 'end of loan' news items, so you get information back on how that player has done for the team he's been on loan at, saving you time of having to go into his profile and analysing his stay should you not wish to.

Our media team are big fans of alliteration and puns to add more character into the news reports, so should you thrash a team, we've improved and added new news items for big results, such as 'Seventh Heaven'
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-22 09:04:54 | 显示全部楼层
又见面了,欢迎来到新一周的FM2010博客。

这个星期我将透露很多关于媒体部分的新内容。

过去十年中,媒体在足球和经理的角色中越来越重要。快速地浏览一遍Mirrorfootball.co.uk,它将告诉你这一周里比赛的每一个细节和观察的经理。

去年我们在游戏中第一次引入了新闻发布会,未来几天里我将涉及它的改进和补充,同时透露关于新的新闻订阅,它有点像你的个人网页信息反馈。

对于老玩家,你们已经知道了我们对新闻和媒体有多深入。今年对这个部分有非常多的补充来向作为经理的你提供更多的信息,而今天我将透露其中的一些,剩下来的留到这周后面的日子。我不想泄露所有的东西,不然在10月30日游戏发布的时候你们就没什么新的东西去发现了。

我所做的是进入新特性数据库,随机选出几条新媒体条目。

我最喜欢的之一——我非常高兴这是随机挑选到的几条之一——是你的球队支持者现在会在赛后对你的球队名单选择作出评论,告诉你他们认为谁踢得好,或者最喜欢球队比赛时的哪个方面。他们也会对没有上场的球员作出评论,比起你选择的球员,他们是会做得更好还是更差。

这很重要,因为球迷在这些时候起着很重要的作用——再来看看Mirrorfootball.co.uk,这里球队的球迷通过网站直接评价他们俱乐部正在发生的事情。

我们对“租借结束”条目作了改进。你可以直接了解球员在租借的球队做得怎样,而不用进入他的个人资料来分析他的租借情况。

我们的媒体团队非常喜欢用头韵和双关语来给新闻报道增加个性,所以一旦你摧毁了对手,我们给关于大比分的新闻增加了新条目,比如“极乐世界”

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +96 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 96 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-22 18:30:28 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了

max的签名让我想起fmcm的一个旧人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 14:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
还好广告贴删了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 14:34:58 | 显示全部楼层

回复 5# francisjuve 的帖子

我的签名都不是原创。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-23 14:37:23 | 显示全部楼层

回复 6# basten0546 的帖子

还好我多刷新了几遍。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:21 , Processed in 0.043764 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.