找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3645|回复: 6

[新闻报道] FM 2010 博客 - 第12天: 新的数据编辑器 第二部分 (2L视频)

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-9-18 01:17:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖由 maxflyer 于 2009-9-18 12:27 PM 发表
昨天我透露了与FM2010一同提供的新的比赛编辑器允许你添加联赛和拓展现存联赛,同时有一个视频展示给你如何添加。

今天的视频展示给你如何给现存联赛增加级别,以及那些来自FM团队正在测试数据编辑器的人的一些想法。请注意这些是完全没有被编辑过的,所以这些人关心的有可能是问题也有可能是积极的!

采访1 — Jamie Wire

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
这个新编辑器是对FM2010的完美补充。由于现在使用者有能力更具他们自己的喜好改变足球世界的结构,现在的情况确实与以前完全不同。无论是创建真正的低级联赛来创造在一个从未听说过的级别中的有趣生涯,还是创建大联赛的优化版本,或者甚至是洲际范围内的淘汰赛制杯赛 ,我认为这对每个人都是有趣的——对长期的编辑者比如我自己乐趣更多。我可以直截了当地说,自己从1999年开始玩这个系列的游戏,我花在编辑器里的时间比玩游戏的时间要多。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
我必须诚实。对于大多数没什么经验的编辑器使用者,这将不会是一个简单的过程。你必须知道你想得到怎样的,必须对如何完成有个计划。是的,一个有限的联赛很容易建立,但是优化它有多得多的乐趣,添加规则、对日期稍作改动以及与此类似的事情。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
那些存在的。作为一个苏格兰非联赛球队研究员,我已经等了很多年希望能看到那些我研究的球队终于能够在我的FM历程中扮演更重要的角色。不再有因为球队交换造成的数据库危险——我现在有能力用xml文件安全地做这些事。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
我激活了所有苏格兰非联赛级别然后激活和创建了一些相关的杯赛。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
说实话,它让我回到了这个我已经开始厌倦的游戏系列中。

6.你有没有计划在游戏发行的那天弄几个联赛供大家使用?
是的,假如编辑器载入问题在这段时间内被解决的话。(Miles:这已经解决了)

采访2 — Scott Hamilton

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
首先我不喜欢SI回到了更多图片的编辑器,因为过去那些编辑器载入、保存和处理的时候非常慢。然而这确实使用起来更快捷,这是已经发行的所有官方编辑器中速度最快的。这一部分是因为伴随着比赛编辑的另一项改动——XML的使用。保存和读取“改变文件”是立刻的,这是一项巨大的改进。这使得编辑和测试这些改动快得多。

很明显,我首先想做的事情是看看编辑比赛,并且非常快速的,我成功地激活英格兰的下一级联赛。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
就如我说的,我非常快速的激活了英格兰的下一级联赛。适应新的编辑器花了一点时间,因为它有了新的外观,但是一旦我理解了它的工作方式,就变得非常简单了。

我要做的就是使用“添加国家规则”按钮来通过最初的助手来添加低级联赛,改变等级的状态来激活和保存。因为FM2010载入新游戏变得快得多,这确实非常快捷和容易完成。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
当然是比赛编辑,这是包括我在内很多人一直想要的。它被完成意味着非常多的可能性。

这还不是唯一的主要变化,新的XML系统紧随其后。能够修改和配对XML改变文件,把它们合并起来,在任何版本数据库中使用意味着很多事情可以通过编辑数据库完成。

XML改变文件系统的一个巨大有点就是如果SI发布了一个有新数据库补丁,你不需要重新激活那些低级联赛。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
正如我说的,我首先激活了英格兰的下一级联赛。接下来我开始添加了后面两级,它们已经在数据库里,意味着不会花多少时间。我还开始添加额外的杯赛,比如郡杯。

然后我尝试着各种东西,威尔士和苏格兰的下一级联赛,和世界上不能玩的那些联赛包括科特迪瓦,牙买加,拉脱维亚,圣马力诺和卡塔尔。我甚至让芬兰第三级别可以玩因为那让FC Santa Claus(圣诞老人俱乐部)可以玩!很多联赛和球队已经在数据库中存在,所以没有花多少时间。我添加了一些杯赛,非常棒的是编辑器创建了一个初始的日程表(可以被编辑),所以我不用研究每回合什么时候踢。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
这对所有人来说都改变了FM很多。你现在可以在任何联赛(或杯赛)中执教任何你想执教的球队。XML文件非常小,使得它们很容易分享,和比赛编辑一起,游戏可以做非常多的事。

我个人不会,因为其他人已经在做相同的事情。对英格兰联赛我的更准确。而外国联赛我将留给更了解的人做,因为它们能确保规则和其他细节更准确。

这都很让人兴奋,但是我不会说这是完美的。编辑器还可以被改进,更多的特性可以被添加,但是SI已经在第一个比赛编辑器做得非常好。我也非常期待看看团体能想出什么。有太多可以被编辑来让大多数联赛和杯赛足够准确,让我们能够在FM2010中玩的愉快。

采访3 — Tim Pyke

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
我已开始对所有的改变都有点怀疑,但是一旦我开始就被它的易用和速度留下了深刻的印象。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
除了一些很小的问题,激活自己的第一个联赛还是非常容易的。不到5分钟我就激活了我的第一个新联赛和杯赛。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
无疑是比赛编辑器。很多年来SI一直被要求添加更多的英格兰级别或其他国家的。现在这个能力被叫到了使用者手中。无论他们想要什么国家的联赛现在都可以玩了。或者如果他们对现在联赛结构不满,他们根据自己满意的情况编辑。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
法罗群岛,因为我对它有好感。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
对我来说,这是FM2010最大的改变因为它给每一个玩游戏的人打开了一个充满可能的世界。在测试阶段我在玩法罗群岛、安道尔和圣马力诺联赛中获得了比在玩英格兰联赛时更多的乐趣,因为这是一个全新的世界供我去探索。以后不再会有来自诸如委内瑞拉和乌兹别克斯坦之类的遥远的国家关于不能玩自己联赛的抱怨了。

我已经完成了大约6个国家的联赛,我将让它们可以被任何感兴趣的人使用。

采访4 — Jammy Harding

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
三个字——了不起。用户界面不仅是比以前好看得多,还非常非常容易使用。

在我挣扎于编辑器的某个部分前,现在很容易找到和使用我想用的任何东西。今年添加进编辑器的内容的数量也令我惊讶。在大多数人认为可以添加和编辑联赛是最佳的改进的同时,还有其他让游戏更真实和更个性化的新增内容。能够编辑球员的毛发和肤色是其中之一,这对先要创建新的青年球员的人来说是很棒的。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
异常容易。我必须承认呢,我悲观的一面曾经认为这会是个非常艰难的任务,它将需要很多实践。我实际发现的是这非常容易,只需要几分钟就可以完全按照你想要的添加一个联赛。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
很多人说比赛编辑器时最好的的同时,我个人更喜欢新的外观。过去,我觉得很难用并且不是最吸引人的部分之一。新的用户界面让一切更容易,我认为这将有助于鼓励很多人更多地使用编辑器。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
英格兰第七级联赛。后来我又添加了第8级和其他19个国家的比赛。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
作为一个总是最少玩一个最低级别联赛存档的人,比赛编辑器当然增添了游戏的乐趣。能够看到更多的球队升到高等级只会增添游戏的乐趣。

我有一些联赛想要上传,所以人们可以立刻开始不同的联赛——但是我确定很短时间后将会有上百个可供选择!

采访5 — Macaulay Bruce

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
我一开始非常犹豫不决——我对这个想法感到很兴奋但不是很确定。现在我的印象改变了,我真的很喜欢编辑器,我认为这是一个绝妙的编辑器。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
在尝试之后,我确实发现这非常容易,尽管我缺乏对编辑器的了解。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
添加联赛!有可能带领我的本地球队获得荣誉是很棒的,而最终在FM上完成它是绝妙的。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
苏格兰高地联赛,这样我就能玩我本地的球队。能在游戏中看到这么多我认识的球员的感觉非常好。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
它增加了一种全新的体验——现在你可以前往联赛最底层来寻求挑战。一直赢是会无聊的!

也许吧,但是只可能是我了解规则的联赛。

采访6 — Nik Reeves-Mclaren

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
很简单,“哇喔”——它非常强大,同时容易使用。这是SI的一个巨大成就。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
用新的编辑器创造我的第一个联赛非常容易——我用一个完全由我自己在一个小时里设计的全新结构替换掉了现在的整个苏格兰联赛系统。这完完全全是个大修——全新的联赛,杯赛(包括一个有其他国家球队参加的“亚特兰提斯杯”),和所有复杂的规则以及电视/奖金等等。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
易用性——以及可以覆盖默认数据库。由于现在数据库只存储记录改动的xml文件,所以做改变和分享都非常容易。如果你不喜欢别人做的做的改变,去掉它们也很简单!现在创建的联赛看起来这么专业也是我喜欢的。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
我已经创建了两个联赛:首先,我创建了我的“替代现实的”苏格兰联赛。这里,我完全抛弃了旧的无聊的小型的封闭的联赛,放进了覆盖到初级联赛每级别18支球队的金字塔系统——这很让人开心。我还把英格兰联赛延伸到了第十级,所以如果你想执教Sussex郡足球联赛第二级别的Clymping将不会有问题!

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
这是一个美妙的补充,它带给了我很大的满足感——不仅是使用编辑器,还有接下来测试我的创造。

我打算把我做好的两个联赛都在发行日放出供大家下载。

采访7 — David Z

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
有点矛盾:外观让我想起FM07那个总是显得非常慢的编辑器,但是新的特性迅速让我忘记了外观并关注到编辑器本身,它实际上非常快,稳定且易用。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
它花了我不到五分钟。之后,需要一些微调来形成一个更真实和深入的联赛系统。但是要完成基础的东西是非常快的。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
Xml文件。它使我们不再需要交换使用庞大的数据库文件,不再需要无尽地等待数据库上传到服务器。能够让很多人同时编辑不同联赛,然后当所有人完成时载入,这简直是个奇迹。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
西班牙第三等级联赛。这是西班牙FM社区这几年一直在要求的,但是由于系统的复杂性(可以达到18个包含了20支球队的小组)这从来就不可能。现在它可以通过很现实的方法使之实现。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
一切。每年我在编辑上花的时间都比玩的要多(我知道这有点变态……)。现在改进FM没有限制了——整个足球世界都将在我们的掌握之中,从最黯淡的小联赛,到闪耀的英超或西甲!我确信没有人会对有如此多样化的FM厌烦。

整个西班牙试玩测试团队都在努力让西班牙第三级联赛能在发行日供大家下载。现在的状况我可以说是完成了90%,不是一个完美的联赛,但是完全可玩并且很有乐趣。

采访8 — Daniel Griffin

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
外观让我印象深刻。背景比去年的好很多,今年具备的额外的可能性真正让它比去年的好得多。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
真的非常容易,没什么可争论的,一旦基础的联赛结构被创建好了,额外可用的选项对我来说似乎是无穷无尽的。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
对我来说一定是xml文件,因为借助它分享文件变得容易得多。文件变小意味着下载变得既容易又迅速。创建俱乐部时的新选项也令我印象深刻。对我来说它紧随其后。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
美属萨摩亚第一等级联赛。我只创建了一个框架来测试它是如何工作的,而我对结果也很满意。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
对我来说它增添了非常多的乐趣。你可以创建任何你想要的联赛,同时你有其他方面新选项的事实使得这个编辑器真的有意思多了,因为你在游戏中的约束感变小了。

我确实计划提供我的英国和爱尔兰杯赛的xml文件供大家下载,(没有编辑联赛,只是添加了我自己的新杯赛,去掉了英格兰联赛杯,其他联赛杯还在)它是一个256支球队参加的淘汰赛模式杯赛,球队包括英格兰、苏格兰(去掉了一支高地超级联赛球队)前五等级球队,威尔士顶级联赛,爱尔兰前两级联赛和北爱尔兰前三级联赛。它也好似赚钱的好办法因为奖金从第三轮就开始有了,同时前两轮奖励球队出场费。

作为一点提示,根据我的测试,第一轮可能会出现曼联对Wexford,阿森纳对Bohemians,凯尔特人对Burton Albion。

采访9 — Geediez Horschbank

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
我一开始有点困惑,不知道该做什么但是我很快掌握了。当然最重要的补充是国家规则部分,对我来说就像梦想成真。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
我必须说不是非常容易,我一开始有点困惑因为当时还是最早的测试版,我创建的联赛甚至不能玩。但是后来SI做了些神奇的改变让它开始能够玩。我被深深地吸引以至于他们在测试者论坛很长时间看不到我。我敢说这个联赛编辑工具将游戏带到了另一个程度。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
那很简单——比赛编辑,然后应该是只保存改变的xml文件。不再需要上传/下载整个数据库——你只要压缩你的新联赛,花几秒钟的时间通过你的电子邮件发送就行了。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
波兰第三级联赛,然后是现凑成的塞浦路斯联赛。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
就像我之前说的——这给了游戏一个新的程度。终于所有那些烦人的联赛交换和国家编辑消失了。如果不够你还可以编辑比赛和阵容规则。你认为没什么大不了的?那么再想象一下有人根据1993年的规则编辑顶级联赛。

幻想买个外国球星?对不起!球队里只允许有两个!或者也许你认为欧足联和国际足联允许球员在各洲之间自由地转会是错的?也没问题——你可以让所有联赛只使用本国球员。可能性几乎是无穷的。这个小特性给了玩家整个CM/FM系列中不曾有过的能力——不仅是在规则下玩同时可以创造规则。

我已经在专注于创建波兰第三级别联赛。

采访10 — Dave Fairburn

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
很好,非常容易使用。作为一个有经验的使用者,我知道这可以有多烦人,但是这次似乎非常容易。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
非常容易。我有一个简单的联赛结构,花了不到30分钟完成。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
不是联赛编辑器,我发现能够给球队添加球员或者将几支球队一起添加进联赛非常令人宽慰。作为一个经常编辑的人,我知道这可以花掉多少时间。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
我把苏格兰甲级联赛的前8名加入了苏格兰超级联赛,然后把其他SFL球队添加进了甲级联赛。重新构造了地基联赛,把它分为14个队的小组,然后添加了一个全新的苏格兰杯,在英格兰联赛杯比赛日进行的Anglo-Scottish杯(我取消了联赛杯和苏格兰联赛杯来给这个比赛让路),还在14个球队的小组设置了一个包含18场小组赛的联赛挑战杯。

在这个基础上,我限制所有首发名单里不能有超过3名外籍球员,球队阵容里不能超过5个。设定所有除了决赛的杯赛最少有一次重赛,并调整为五张黄牌第一次停赛,然后是四张第二次,三张第三次等。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
很棒。无论你想创建一个真实的联赛,一个超级联赛,一个幻想联赛或只是一个全新的挑战,你都可以用这个编辑器实现。

是的。我希望到时能有一个替代现实的苏格兰联赛供大家使用。

非常感谢那些花时间来回答这些问题的人,以及感谢他们为了测试我们的编辑器花的时间。

明天我将带来更多FM2010的独家新闻。明天将很特别,因为它标志着FM播客的回归!

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-9-18 07:27 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-18 01:17:29 | 显示全部楼层

RayFile下载

[ 本帖最后由 fatfat325 于 2009-9-18 02:16 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-9-18 01:23:04 | 显示全部楼层
Football Manager 2010 new features blog Day 12: the new data editor part 2

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article161797.html

Yesterday I revealed the inner workings of the new competition editor that will be provided with Football Manager 2010 to allow you to add leagues and expand existing leagues in the game, along with a video that showed you how to add new leagues.

Today, there’s a video showing you how to add levels to existing leagues below, and also, as promised, some thoughts from those who are currently testing the data editor from the FM community, and helping steer it with their ideas. Please note that these are completely unedited so the people concerned may be pointing out issues as well as positives!

Interview 1 – Jamie Wire

1. What were your first impressions of the new Editor?
The new editor is a wonderful addition to FM10. It is literally a whole new ballgame as now users have the ability to remodel the football world to their own tastes. Whether it be tweaking the really lower leagues to make for interesting careers in levels previously unheard of in the series or creating refined versions of the big leagues, or even continent-wide knockout cups, I think there's something for everyone - and plenty more for long-time perennial editors such as myself. I can say quite categorically since picking up the series in 1999 I've spent more time in editors than I have playing the game.

2. How easy did you find it to create your first league?
I have to be honest. It is not going to be a straightforward exercise for the most inexperienced of editor users. You have to know what you want to end up with, and have to have an idea about how you plan to get there. Yes, a limited league can be created easily, but there's much more fun in refining it, adding rules, fiddling with dates and so on.

3. What is your favourite thing about the new Editor?
That it exists. As Scottish non-league researcher, I've waited years to be able to see the teams I've researched finally able to play a bigger role in my FM experience. No more database-risking team swaps - I now have the power to do things safely with xml files.

4. What leagues did you first create with the editor?
I activated all of the Scottish non-league divisions and then activated and created an extensive number of related cup competitions.

5. How much has being able to edit competitions added to your FM experience?
To be honest, it has brought me back to a series I'd tired of.

6. Are you planning on having leagues available for day of release?
Yes, providing the problem of the editor loading the file I've created is fixed between now and then. (Miles – has been already!)

Interview 2 – Scott Hamilton

At first I didn't like that SI have gone back to a more graphical editor, because in the past those editors were much slower when it came to loading, saving and processing. However it's actually quick to use, the quickest official editor that's been released so far. That's partly because of the other major change alongside competition editing - the use of XML. Saving and loading 'change files' is instant, which is a massive improvement. It makes editing and then testing your changes much quicker.

Obviously the first thing I wanted to do was look into editing competitions, and I managed to get the next tier in England activated very quickly.

Like I said, I activated the next tier in England very quickly. It took a bit of time to get used to the new editor, since it has a new interface and feel to it, but once I understood how it worked, it was pretty simple.

All I had to do was use the 'Add Nation Rules' button to go through the initial wizard to add lower divisions to an existing league in the game, change the status of the tier to active and save. Since loading new games in FM 2010 is also much quicker, it really was pretty quick and easy to do.

Has to be competition editing, something a lot of people including me have always wanted. The way it has been done means there are so many possibilities.

However it's not the only major change, the new XML system is a very close second. Being able to mix and match XML change files, merge them together, and use a file with any version of the database means a lot more can be done through editing the database now.

The great thing about the XML change file system is if SI release a patch with an updated database, you won't have to activate the new leagues all over again.

As I said, I first activated the next tier down in England. After that I began adding the next couple of tiers in England, which are already in the database, meaning it didn't take too long. I also started adding additional cup competitions, such as county cups.

After that I was playing around trying out all sorts of things, another tier in Wales and Scotland, and unplayable leagues around the world including Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Latvia, San Marino and Qatar. I even made the Finnish third tier playable as that makes FC Santa Claus playable! A lot of the leagues and clubs were already in the database, so it didn't take long. I did add a few cups though, and what's nice is how the editor sets up an initial schedule (which can be edited), so I didn't have to work out when each round should be.

It's going to change FM a lot for the whole community. You can now manage any club you want, in any league (and cup) you want. XML files are very small, making them easy to share, and with competition editing there's so much that can be done with the game.

I'm not personally, because others have already done the same as I have but more accurately when it comes to English leagues. The foreign leagues I'll leave to people that know more about them, as they'll make sure the rules and other details are accurate.

It's all very exciting, but I'm not going to claim it's perfect. The editor can still be improved, more features can be added, but SI have done a very good job on their first competition editor and I'm looking forward to seeing what the community will come up with. There's more than enough that can be edited to make most leagues and cups accurate enough to have an enjoyable game with in FM 2010.

Interview 3 – Tim Pyke

As with any change I was a little skeptical at first but once I got started I was impressed by the easy to use User Interface and the speed that came with it.

Aside from a few minor teething problems it was straight forward to get the first league active. Within five minutes of loading the editor for the first time I had activated my first new league and cup structure.

Without a doubt it is the competition editor. For years there has been a call for Si Games to add more to the English Pyramid or more nations. Now the power is firmly in the hands of the user. Whatever nations leagues they want they can now play. Or if they are unhappy with the current structure of the league they can edit it to their hearts' content.

My first league to activate was the Faroe Islands as I have a soft spot for them.

This single feature to me will be the biggest thing for FM10 as it will open a whole world of possibilities for every single player of the game. During the testing phase I have been having more fun playing in the Faroes, Andorran and San Marino Leagues than I got from the English League as it is a whole new world for me to explore. No longer will there be people from such far flung places as Venezuela and Uzbekistan complaining they can't play their leagues.

I have already completed about half a dozen nations competitions that I will make available to whoever would be interested in them.

Interview 4 - Jammy Harding

Two words - it's fantastic. Not only is the User Interface much better looking than the editor's for previous versions of the game, it is also much, much easier to use.

Whilst before I could struggle in certain areas of the editor, it is now easy to find and use everything that I have wanted to use. It has also amazed me just how much has been added into the editor this year. Whilst the majority of people will find that being able to add in and edit competitions is the best addition, there are also additions that will help the game to become more realistic, and personal to the human manager. The ability to edit players hair and skin colour is one of these, and it will be great for those who want to create new youth players to be able to make them as realistic as possible.

2. How easy did you find it to create their first league?
Exceptionally easy. I have to admit, the pessimistic side of me thought that this was going to be an incredibly difficult task, something that would need a lot of practice to create a league as you wanted. What I really saw was easy to use, and it can take just minutes to add a league exactly how you want it.

3. What is there favourite thing about the new Editor?
Whilst many will say that the competition editor is the best thing about the new editor, personally I prefer the new appearance of it. Before, I found it difficult to use and not exactly the most appealing part of the game. The new user interface makes everything easier, and in my opinion will help to encourage a lot of people to use the editor more.

The first league I created was the 7th tier of English football, and I have since added in the 8th tier as well as 19 other countries.

As someone who always plays at least one save in the lowest tier of England possible, the competition editor is sure to increase the enjoyment I get from Football Manager. Being able to play in this league and to see more teams rise up the divisions can only improve the enjoyment available from the game.

I have a few leagues that I hope to upload, so people can get started in different leagues right away - but I'm sure there will be hundreds to choose from after a short while!

Interview 5 - Macaulay Bruce

My first impressions were very undecided - I was excited at the idea but unsure of it as I'm not too nifty with editors. My impressions have since changed, I really like the editor and think it's a fantastic edition.

I did find it pretty easy despite my lack of knowledge with editors - this was after playing around with it.

Adding leagues! Potentially leading my local team to glory is excellent and to finally achieve this on FM is fantastic.

Highland League so I could play as my local club. It was a great feeling to see so many players I knew in the game.

It adds a whole new level of experience - you can now go lower down the leagues for more of a challenge. Winning repeatedly does get boring!

Maybe, but only leagues I know the rules about.

Interview 6 - Nik Reeves-McLaren

My first impression of the new editor was simply 'wow' - it's so powerful, but yet still easy to use. It's a fantastic achievement by the folk at SI.

It was extremely easy to create my first league setup with the new editor - I replaced the whole of the current Scottish system with a new structure entirely of my own design in under an hour. This was a complete overhaul - completely new leagues, cup competitions (including an 'Atlantic Cup' with teams from different countries), and all the complex rules and TV/prize monies to go with it!

The ease of use - and that it is impossible to overwrite the default database. As the database now only saves xml files of what tweaks were made, it's really straightforward to make changes and share them. If you don't like the changes someone has made, they're easy to get rid of too! I also love how the leagues produced look so professional.

I've created two leagues: firstly, I made my 'alternate-reality' Scottish league setup. Here, I've completely ditched the old boring tiny closed-shop leagues, and put in a pyramid system of 18-team divisions that goes right down to the junior leagues - and it plays like a joy. I've also extended the English leagues down to Level 10, so if you want to manage Clymping in the Sussex County Football League's Division 2 it won't be problem!

It's been a wonderful addition that has brought me a lot of satisfaction - both in terms of using the editor, and testing my creations afterwards!

I'm planning to release both my 'alternate reality' Scottish league setup, and my English leagues (extended down to Level 10) on release day.

Interview 7 - David Z

First impressions were a little contradictory: appearance resembled me to old FM07 editor which always seem very sluggish, without the "windows look" of last releases, but new features quickly made me forget the appearance and focus on the editor itself, that has proven to be quite fast, stable and easy to use.

It took less than five minutes. After that, a little more of tweaking was needed to model a more realistic and deep league system. But the basics were really really quick.

Xml files. No more need to swap huge DB files amongst editors, and endless hours waiting for the DB to upload on hosting files. The chance of having people editing different leagues at the same time, and then just import files when everybody finish his job it's a wonder.

Spanish Third Division. It's a feature Spanish football manager community has been demanding for ages, but due to complexity of the system (Up to 18 groups with 20 teams in each group) was never possible. Now it can be implemented in a very real way.

Everything. Each year I spent more time editing than actually playing (I know am sick...). Now there is no limit to improving our FM - all the football world will be in our hands, from the most obscure division in a lost little country, to the reluctant flashes of Premier League, or Spanish BBVA! I'm sure nobody will get tired of playing FM with such a variety.

All the Spanish beta-testing team is working hard to have an Spanish Third Division ready for the release day. Current state I will say it's 90%, not a real perfect league, but completely playable and enjoyable.

Interview 8 - Daniel Griffin

I was very impressed with how the new editor looked. The background is a lot better than last year's editor, and the extra possibilities I seem to have with the editor this year truly makes it a lot better than last year's.

Was very easy to be honest, not too much hassle, and once the bare league structure had been created, the extra options available to me seemed to be endless.

For me it would have to be the xml files, as it is a lot easier to be able to share files that are so small that they can be downloaded easily and quickly. I was also impressed with the extra options available when creating a club, so that makes a close second for me.

The American Samoan first division. I just created a bare league structure to test how it worked, and I was very happy with the results.

For me it adds so much to the Football Manager experience. You can create virtually any league you want to, which should greatly benefit the CSE forum, and also the fact that you have extra options in the other areas of the editor do truly make the FM experience a lot better, as you feel less constrained in what you can do with your game.

I do plan to have my British and Irish cup XML file available,(no leagues edited, just my new cup in, with English League cup out, other nations league cups still in though) which is a 256 team straight knockout, with all the teams from the top five leagues in England, the top five leagues in Scotland (minus one Highland Premier league team), the top league in Wales, the top two leagues in Republic of Ireland and the top three leagues in Northern Ireland, which also acts as a good way to make money as the prize money comes in from the third round, with the first two rounds rewarding teams with appearance money.

As a little hint as to the fixtures that can be produced, upon my test of the cup, the first round produced ties such as Manchester United vs Wexford, Arsenal vs Bohemians and Celtic vs Burton Albion.

Interview 9 - Geediez Horschbank

Well, I was a little confused at the beginning, not knowing my way around but I've mastered it pretty quickly. Of course the most important addition was the Nation rules part, which felt like a dream come true for me.

Not so easy I have to say, I was a little confused at start and because it was one of the earliest beta, the league I've created didn't even work. But then SI made some magic and it started to work like a charm. I've got so into the game that they haven't seen me for quite a while on beta-testers forum. This league editing tool take the game into another dimension, I daresay.

That's simple - competition editing and the second thing would be xml files that holds only changes that you've made to a database. No more uploading / downloading whole databases - you simply compress your new league, send / it via your e-mail in couple of seconds and your off!

The Polish third division, then I went on to create a Cypriot league from scratch.

Like I said before - this gives the game a new dimension. Finally all those legally smelly, troublesome and uncomfortable league swapping and nation editing has gone away. As if it wasn't enough you can also edit match and squad rules. Not a big deal, you think? Well then imagine someone editing top leagues to match the rules of that from 1993.

Fancy buying some foreign star? Sorry! Only 2 players in squad allowed! Or maybe you think the UEFA and FIFA got it all wrong when giving the players freedom to move across continent? No problem either - you can make all leagues play with domestic players only. The possibilities here are almost endless. This little feature gives a player ability that in the whole CM/FM series he has never had before - to not just play by the rules but to create them.

I've concentrated on creating Polish third division.

Interview 10 - Dave Fairburn

Great, very easy to use. Being an experienced user of the editor I know how confusing it can be, but this season seems very pick-up-and-play.

Very easy. I had a simple league structure up and running within 30 minutes of getting it.

Other than the league editor, I found being able to add players to teams or teams to divisions en mass very relieving. Being someone who edits a lot, I know how many hours this can shave off of potential league swaps or restructuring.

I combined the top 8 of the Scottish First Division into the Scottish Premier Division, then moved all the other SFL teams into the First Division, restructured the lower divisions into groups of 14, then added an all new Scottish Cup, the Anglo-Scottish Cup to be played on English League Cup days (I cancelled both this and the Scottish League Cup to make way), and a League Challenge Cup with a large 18 game group stage for the teams in the groups of 14.

On top of this, I limited all starting lineups to three foreign players and all squads to five foreign players, set all cup matches except the final to go to at least one replay, and made it so that the yellow card bans would come in earlier, five yellows for the first ban, four yellows for the second ban, three yellows for the third ban etc.

Oh, it's fantastic, whether you're wanting to make a real league, super league, a fantasy league or just want a new challenge you can do it with this editor.

Yes. I hope to have an alternate Scottish league up and ready to go.

Thank you very much to those who gave up even more of their time to answer these questions, as well as the time they’ve already spent helping us test the new editor.

I’ll be back tomorrow with more exclusive news on FM2010. It’s a special day tomorrow, as it also marks the return of the Football Manager Podcast!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-18 12:27:13 | 显示全部楼层
昨天我透露了与FM2010一同提供的新的比赛编辑器允许你添加联赛和拓展现存联赛,同时有一个视频展示给你如何添加。

今天的视频展示给你如何给现存联赛增加级别,以及那些来自FM团队正在测试数据编辑器的人的一些想法。请注意这些是完全没有被编辑过的,所以这些人关心的有可能是问题也有可能是积极的!

采访1 — Jamie Wire

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
这个新编辑器是对FM2010的完美补充。由于现在使用者有能力更具他们自己的喜好改变足球世界的结构,现在的情况确实与以前完全不同。无论是创建真正的低级联赛来创造在一个从未听说过的级别中的有趣生涯,还是创建大联赛的优化版本,或者甚至是洲际范围内的淘汰赛制杯赛 ,我认为这对每个人都是有趣的——对长期的编辑者比如我自己乐趣更多。我可以直截了当地说,自己从1999年开始玩这个系列的游戏,我花在编辑器里的时间比玩游戏的时间要多。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
我必须诚实。对于大多数没什么经验的编辑器使用者,这将不会是一个简单的过程。你必须知道你想得到怎样的,必须对如何完成有个计划。是的,一个有限的联赛很容易建立,但是优化它有多得多的乐趣,添加规则、对日期稍作改动以及与此类似的事情。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
那些存在的。作为一个苏格兰非联赛球队研究员,我已经等了很多年希望能看到那些我研究的球队终于能够在我的FM历程中扮演更重要的角色。不再有因为球队交换造成的数据库危险——我现在有能力用xml文件安全地做这些事。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
我激活了所有苏格兰非联赛级别然后激活和创建了一些相关的杯赛。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
说实话,它让我回到了这个我已经开始厌倦的游戏系列中。

是的,假如编辑器载入问题在这段时间内被解决的话。(Miles:这已经解决了)

采访2 — Scott Hamilton

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
首先我不喜欢SI回到了更多图片的编辑器,因为过去那些编辑器载入、保存和处理的时候非常慢。然而这确实使用起来更快捷,这是已经发行的所有官方编辑器中速度最快的。这一部分是因为伴随着比赛编辑的另一项改动——XML的使用。保存和读取“改变文件”是立刻的,这是一项巨大的改进。这使得编辑和测试这些改动快得多。

很明显,我首先想做的事情是看看编辑比赛,并且非常快速的,我成功地激活英格兰的下一级联赛。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
就如我说的,我非常快速的激活了英格兰的下一级联赛。适应新的编辑器花了一点时间,因为它有了新的外观,但是一旦我理解了它的工作方式,就变得非常简单了。

我要做的就是使用“添加国家规则”按钮来通过最初的助手来添加低级联赛,改变等级的状态来激活和保存。因为FM2010载入新游戏变得快得多,这确实非常快捷和容易完成。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
当然是比赛编辑,这是包括我在内很多人一直想要的。它被完成意味着非常多的可能性。

这还不是唯一的主要变化,新的XML系统紧随其后。能够修改和配对XML改变文件,把它们合并起来,在任何版本数据库中使用意味着很多事情可以通过编辑数据库完成。

XML改变文件系统的一个巨大有点就是如果SI发布了一个有新数据库补丁,你不需要重新激活那些低级联赛。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
正如我说的,我首先激活了英格兰的下一级联赛。接下来我开始添加了后面两级,它们已经在数据库里,意味着不会花多少时间。我还开始添加额外的杯赛,比如郡杯。

然后我尝试着各种东西,威尔士和苏格兰的下一级联赛,和世界上不能玩的那些联赛包括科特迪瓦,牙买加,拉脱维亚,圣马力诺和卡塔尔。我甚至让芬兰第三级别可以玩因为那让FC Santa Claus(圣诞老人俱乐部)可以玩!很多联赛和球队已经在数据库中存在,所以没有花多少时间。我添加了一些杯赛,非常棒的是编辑器创建了一个初始的日程表(可以被编辑),所以我不用研究每回合什么时候踢。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
这对所有人来说都改变了FM很多。你现在可以在任何联赛(或杯赛)中执教任何你想执教的球队。XML文件非常小,使得它们很容易分享,和比赛编辑一起,游戏可以做非常多的事。

我个人不会,因为其他人已经在做相同的事情。对英格兰联赛我的更准确。而外国联赛我将留给更了解的人做,因为它们能确保规则和其他细节更准确。

这都很让人兴奋,但是我不会说这是完美的。编辑器还可以被改进,更多的特性可以被添加,但是SI已经在第一个比赛编辑器做得非常好。我也非常期待看看团体能想出什么。有太多可以被编辑来让大多数联赛和杯赛足够准确,让我们能够在FM2010中玩的愉快。

采访3 — Tim Pyke

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
我已开始对所有的改变都有点怀疑,但是一旦我开始就被它的易用和速度留下了深刻的印象。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
除了一些很小的问题,激活自己的第一个联赛还是非常容易的。不到5分钟我就激活了我的第一个新联赛和杯赛。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
无疑是比赛编辑器。很多年来SI一直被要求添加更多的英格兰级别或其他国家的。现在这个能力被叫到了使用者手中。无论他们想要什么国家的联赛现在都可以玩了。或者如果他们对现在联赛结构不满,他们根据自己满意的情况编辑。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
法罗群岛,因为我对它有好感。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
对我来说,这是FM2010最大的改变因为它给每一个玩游戏的人打开了一个充满可能的世界。在测试阶段我在玩法罗群岛、安道尔和圣马力诺联赛中获得了比在玩英格兰联赛时更多的乐趣,因为这是一个全新的世界供我去探索。以后不再会有来自诸如委内瑞拉和乌兹别克斯坦之类的遥远的国家关于不能玩自己联赛的抱怨了。

我已经完成了大约6个国家的联赛,我将让它们可以被任何感兴趣的人使用。

采访4 — Jammy Harding

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
三个字——了不起。用户界面不仅是比以前好看得多,还非常非常容易使用。

在我挣扎于编辑器的某个部分前,现在很容易找到和使用我想用的任何东西。今年添加进编辑器的内容的数量也令我惊讶。在大多数人认为可以添加和编辑联赛是最佳的改进的同时,还有其他让游戏更真实和更个性化的新增内容。能够编辑球员的毛发和肤色是其中之一,这对先要创建新的青年球员的人来说是很棒的。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
异常容易。我必须承认呢,我悲观的一面曾经认为这会是个非常艰难的任务,它将需要很多实践。我实际发现的是这非常容易,只需要几分钟就可以完全按照你想要的添加一个联赛。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
很多人说比赛编辑器时最好的的同时,我个人更喜欢新的外观。过去,我觉得很难用并且不是最吸引人的部分之一。新的用户界面让一切更容易,我认为这将有助于鼓励很多人更多地使用编辑器。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
英格兰第七级联赛。后来我又添加了第8级和其他19个国家的比赛。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
作为一个总是最少玩一个最低级别联赛存档的人,比赛编辑器当然增添了游戏的乐趣。能够看到更多的球队升到高等级只会增添游戏的乐趣。

我有一些联赛想要上传,所以人们可以立刻开始不同的联赛——但是我确定很短时间后将会有上百个可供选择!

采访5 — Macaulay Bruce

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
我一开始非常犹豫不决——我对这个想法感到很兴奋但不是很确定。现在我的印象改变了,我真的很喜欢编辑器,我认为这是一个绝妙的编辑器。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
在尝试之后,我确实发现这非常容易,尽管我缺乏对编辑器的了解。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
添加联赛!有可能带领我的本地球队获得荣誉是很棒的,而最终在FM上完成它是绝妙的。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
苏格兰高地联赛,这样我就能玩我本地的球队。能在游戏中看到这么多我认识的球员的感觉非常好。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
它增加了一种全新的体验——现在你可以前往联赛最底层来寻求挑战。一直赢是会无聊的!

也许吧,但是只可能是我了解规则的联赛。

采访6 — Nik Reeves-Mclaren

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
很简单,“哇喔”——它非常强大,同时容易使用。这是SI的一个巨大成就。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
用新的编辑器创造我的第一个联赛非常容易——我用一个完全由我自己在一个小时里设计的全新结构替换掉了现在的整个苏格兰联赛系统。这完完全全是个大修——全新的联赛,杯赛(包括一个有其他国家球队参加的“亚特兰提斯杯”),和所有复杂的规则以及电视/奖金等等。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
易用性——以及可以覆盖默认数据库。由于现在数据库只存储记录改动的xml文件,所以做改变和分享都非常容易。如果你不喜欢别人做的做的改变,去掉它们也很简单!现在创建的联赛看起来这么专业也是我喜欢的。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
我已经创建了两个联赛:首先,我创建了我的“替代现实的”苏格兰联赛。这里,我完全抛弃了旧的无聊的小型的封闭的联赛,放进了覆盖到初级联赛每级别18支球队的金字塔系统——这很让人开心。我还把英格兰联赛延伸到了第十级,所以如果你想执教Sussex郡足球联赛第二级别的Clymping将不会有问题!

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
这是一个美妙的补充,它带给了我很大的满足感——不仅是使用编辑器,还有接下来测试我的创造。

我打算把我做好的两个联赛都在发行日放出供大家下载。

采访7 — David Z

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
有点矛盾:外观让我想起FM07那个总是显得非常慢的编辑器,但是新的特性迅速让我忘记了外观并关注到编辑器本身,它实际上非常快,稳定且易用。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
它花了我不到五分钟。之后,需要一些微调来形成一个更真实和深入的联赛系统。但是要完成基础的东西是非常快的。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
Xml文件。它使我们不再需要交换使用庞大的数据库文件,不再需要无尽地等待数据库上传到服务器。能够让很多人同时编辑不同联赛,然后当所有人完成时载入,这简直是个奇迹。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
西班牙第三等级联赛。这是西班牙FM社区这几年一直在要求的,但是由于系统的复杂性(可以达到18个包含了20支球队的小组)这从来就不可能。现在它可以通过很现实的方法使之实现。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
一切。每年我在编辑上花的时间都比玩的要多(我知道这有点变态……)。现在改进FM没有限制了——整个足球世界都将在我们的掌握之中,从最黯淡的小联赛,到闪耀的英超或西甲!我确信没有人会对有如此多样化的FM厌烦。

整个西班牙试玩测试团队都在努力让西班牙第三级联赛能在发行日供大家下载。现在的状况我可以说是完成了90%,不是一个完美的联赛,但是完全可玩并且很有乐趣。

采访8 — Daniel Griffin

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
外观让我印象深刻。背景比去年的好很多,今年具备的额外的可能性真正让它比去年的好得多。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
真的非常容易,没什么可争论的,一旦基础的联赛结构被创建好了,额外可用的选项对我来说似乎是无穷无尽的。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
对我来说一定是xml文件,因为借助它分享文件变得容易得多。文件变小意味着下载变得既容易又迅速。创建俱乐部时的新选项也令我印象深刻。对我来说它紧随其后。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
美属萨摩亚第一等级联赛。我只创建了一个框架来测试它是如何工作的,而我对结果也很满意。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
对我来说它增添了非常多的乐趣。你可以创建任何你想要的联赛,同时你有其他方面新选项的事实使得这个编辑器真的有意思多了,因为你在游戏中的约束感变小了。

我确实计划提供我的英国和爱尔兰杯赛的xml文件供大家下载,(没有编辑联赛,只是添加了我自己的新杯赛,去掉了英格兰联赛杯,其他联赛杯还在)它是一个256支球队参加的淘汰赛模式杯赛,球队包括英格兰、苏格兰(去掉了一支高地超级联赛球队)前五等级球队,威尔士顶级联赛,爱尔兰前两级联赛和北爱尔兰前三级联赛。它也好似赚钱的好办法因为奖金从第三轮就开始有了,同时前两轮奖励球队出场费。

作为一点提示,根据我的测试,第一轮可能会出现曼联对Wexford,阿森纳对Bohemians,凯尔特人对Burton Albion。

采访9 — Geediez Horschbank

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
我一开始有点困惑,不知道该做什么但是我很快掌握了。当然最重要的补充是国家规则部分,对我来说就像梦想成真。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
我必须说不是非常容易,我一开始有点困惑因为当时还是最早的测试版,我创建的联赛甚至不能玩。但是后来SI做了些神奇的改变让它开始能够玩。我被深深地吸引以至于他们在测试者论坛很长时间看不到我。我敢说这个联赛编辑工具将游戏带到了另一个程度。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
那很简单——比赛编辑,然后应该是只保存改变的xml文件。不再需要上传/下载整个数据库——你只要压缩你的新联赛,花几秒钟的时间通过你的电子邮件发送就行了。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
波兰第三级联赛,然后是现凑成的塞浦路斯联赛。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
就像我之前说的——这给了游戏一个新的程度。终于所有那些烦人的联赛交换和国家编辑消失了。如果不够你还可以编辑比赛和阵容规则。你认为没什么大不了的?那么再想象一下有人根据1993年的规则编辑顶级联赛。

幻想买个外国球星?对不起!球队里只允许有两个!或者也许你认为欧足联和国际足联允许球员在各洲之间自由地转会是错的?也没问题——你可以让所有联赛只使用本国球员。可能性几乎是无穷的。这个小特性给了玩家整个CM/FM系列中不曾有过的能力——不仅是在规则下玩同时可以创造规则。

我已经在专注于创建波兰第三级别联赛。

采访10 — Dave Fairburn

1.你对新的编辑器的第一印象是什么?
很好,非常容易使用。作为一个有经验的使用者,我知道这可以有多烦人,但是这次似乎非常容易。

2.你觉得创建自己的第一个联赛难度如何?
非常容易。我有一个简单的联赛结构,花了不到30分钟完成。

3.对这个新编辑器你最喜欢的是什么?
不是联赛编辑器,我发现能够给球队添加球员或者将几支球队一起添加进联赛非常令人宽慰。作为一个经常编辑的人,我知道这可以花掉多少时间。

4.你首先创建的什么联赛?
我把苏格兰甲级联赛的前8名加入了苏格兰超级联赛,然后把其他SFL球队添加进了甲级联赛。重新构造了地基联赛,把它分为14个队的小组,然后添加了一个全新的苏格兰杯,在英格兰联赛杯比赛日进行的Anglo-Scottish杯(我取消了联赛杯和苏格兰联赛杯来给这个比赛让路),还在14个球队的小组设置了一个包含18场小组赛的联赛挑战杯。

在这个基础上,我限制所有首发名单里不能有超过3名外籍球员,球队阵容里不能超过5个。设定所有除了决赛的杯赛最少有一次重赛,并调整为五张黄牌第一次停赛,然后是四张第二次,三张第三次等。

5.能够编辑比赛,你玩FM的乐趣提高了多少?
很棒。无论你想创建一个真实的联赛,一个超级联赛,一个幻想联赛或只是一个全新的挑战,你都可以用这个编辑器实现。

是的。我希望到时能有一个替代现实的苏格兰联赛供大家使用。

非常感谢那些花时间来回答这些问题的人,以及感谢他们为了测试我们的编辑器花的时间。

明天我将带来更多FM2010的独家新闻。明天将很特别,因为它标志着FM播客的回归!

[ 本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2009-9-18 07:26 PM 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1FM币 +288 收起 理由
fatfat325 + 288 广告/SPAM

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-18 14:21:04 | 显示全部楼层
好长 翻译要久了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-18 15:10:21 | 显示全部楼层
访谈6挺牛的。做了英格兰第10级别联赛。还准备在游戏发行时发布。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-9-18 16:11:55 | 显示全部楼层
要是能在中国建第三级联赛中乙,能否调整其各类指标,比如声望、奖金、吸引度什么的,令到其全面超越两个高级别联赛中糙和中假,成为天朝第一联赛,上面两个联赛的为抢降级名额削尖脑袋,拼得头破血流,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 01:59 , Processed in 0.034413 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.