注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2017|回复: 5

[新闻报道] 【官方】游戏激活与数字加密官方问答说明 (FCT翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-11-14 01:50:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
文章来源http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60817
综合编译:kevin12 , Albert , iPuerta  (FMZONE-FCT翻译组)
版权声明转载请注明出自FMZONE (www.fmzone.cn

============================================================================================

在昨天,我们公布了一些FM2009的激活程序的信息,现在就聊聊细节。发布一个激活程序中的官方问答,后面也会由Murray(SEGA的数字加密技术专家)说一些技术问题。为了让大家安装得更轻松,我将把这些内容都整合到这个帖子统一谈谈,看了此贴大家就可以无视其它帖子了。

“SEGA确认FM2009的激活详情”-11月12日

SEGA将确保在英国时间11月13日的午夜之前,开始为玩家展开激活服务。尽管大家都已经迫不及待了,但是很抱歉,在11月14日开放激活之前大家爱还是无法玩游戏。

玩家在随游戏附送的《游戏指南》背后可以看到唯一的激活码,你们可以使用如下3个方法输入激活码来完成一次性激活:

第一,先在STEAM上注册用户,安装游戏时输入激活码来完成激活。好处是方便日后更新游戏和补丁等。
第二,无需安装插件,通过Uniloc加密公司的程序来完成在线激活。
第三,如果你不方便上网,可以拨打免费电话,来通过电话激活。

上述三种激活方法,任意使用一种就可以玩正式版的游戏了,非特殊情况不需要其他的激活。

澳洲的激活将在悉尼夏令时11月14日的6点开始。捷克、波兰、斯洛文尼亚等地方的激活会稍晚一些,美版FM09的认证服务器会在正式版发布前的凌晨开通。

官方问答(有请Murray):

问: 一只FM09游戏可以在多少台电脑上安装?

答: 你一次最多可以在五台电脑上安装。我们把这个限制称作"许可座位", 1个许可座位 =只可以安装在一台电脑上。(FM09设有5个许可座位)

问: 安装了五台电脑之后, 我删除了其中一台里的FM09(空出了一个许可座位), 那我可否把这个配额用到另一台电脑上(把FM09安装到另一台电脑上)?

答: 当然可以, 把FM09从其中一台电脑删除后会空出一个许可座位。 你也可以从将发布的网点连结上把许可座位空出来。

问: 如果我的电脑坏了, 或是我换了一台新电脑, 那样我会不会浪费了一个许可座位?

答: 你可以在将发布的网点连结上把许可座位要回来, 在这里, 你可以找出那些你已经不用, 而又安装了FM09的电脑注册资料并删除和许可座位的关联。

问: 安装了五台电脑后, 我是否可以把FM09光盘扔掉? (这什么sb问题…)

答: 绝对不要, 你还要倚靠FM09光盘去把许可座位空出来。

问: 我是否要提供个人资料?

答: 不用, 你只需要游戏序号。

问: 我需要在线才可以运行游戏吗?

答: 不用, 你可以通过网站或电话来进行认证, 联机认证比较快捷方便, 但是认证之后, 你不需要上线也可以运行游戏。

问: 如果我不认证的话可以进行游戏吗?

答: 你可以游玩试玩版, 但正式版必需通过认证。

问: 正版认证是否必定要通过STEAM? 如果我家里没上网怎办?

答: 不是, 你可以通过STEAM, 网站或者电话来认证。

问: 打电话认证收费多少?

答: 大部份有FM09出售的国家都是免费的。

问: 认证需时多久?

答: 网上认证只需几秒钟, 电视认证一般5分钟。

问: 认证系统会维持多久? 我几年后才买的话, 游戏还可以运行吗?

答: 我们希望可以, 18个月后我们会推出免认证版本, 这样那些迟买的玩家也可以运行FM09。

问: 你们会收集数据吗? 如果有, 那么会是什么数据?

答: 我们正在记录玩家们从那个国家进行认证, 还有收集玩家电脑硬件配置的资料。

问: 谁会用这些数据?

答: 这些数据只会用于SI和SEGA内部, 通过这些数据, 我们希望未来的版本可在更多的国家中出售, 也可以令更多的硬件配置成功运行FM系列。

问: SI用什么软件记录数据?

答: 我们所用的软件叫 “SoftAnchor insight" 。我们只用这软件的记录功能。

问: 你们可以通过这些资料辨认出用户吗?

答: 不能, 所有资料以不记名方式记录。

问: 你们能够监控我在游戏中做了什么吗?

答: 不能, 没这个可能。

问:你们需要在电脑上另外安装加密软件吗?

答:绝对不用。所有数字加密有关的代码都包含在FM09的安装里。当你卸载游戏时也会将数字加密软件一并删除。

问:不会有rootkit(可以理解成黑客的木马程序)吧?电脑会残留下代码吗?

答:绝对不会。所有数字加密有关的代码都包含在FM09的安装里。当你卸载游戏时也会将数字加密软件一并删除。当然安装时也会有一个许可证文件,但这是一个非可执行文件(不会影响你的电脑),卸载的同时也会将其删除。

问:游戏中有广告吗?

答:是的,游戏中有IGA (游戏内嵌广告),但是这样拷贝保护没有任何关系,另外讨论吧。

问:你们是否会有目的的搜索我的电脑,将我列为广告目标?

答:同上,这是IGA的问题,让我回答是不公平的,我不是很了解,所以去问问IGA吧。(这sb刚才还说看了此贴可以无视其他帖子,不好意思,带了些对SI和SEGA的不满)

问:我的防火墙需要开个端口吗?

答:不需要。所有的通信都是标准的网络通信,就像你打开一个网页。

问:你们会监视我或者我的游戏习惯吗?

答:不,我们不会做任何类似的行为。

问:如果我在英国购买了正版的FM2009,可以在美国玩吗?

答:可以。我们没有地域的限制。

问:游戏会阻止D-Tools 或 Alcohol 120%的运行吗?

答:不会。我们不会阻止其他程序的运行,但FM09运行时,确实会阻止其他程序访问FM09的进程。我们认为这是合理的,玩家没有特殊的理由需要其他程序访问FM09的进程。

问:重装游戏会有影响吗?

答:重装游戏没有影响,你可以登录特定的网站,删掉先前的激活信息,游戏就像新买的一样。零售商知道保护的使用。也没有什么黑名单。

问:第三方的编辑器仍然可以使用吗?

答:FM09的官方编辑器仍然可以使用,传闻中第三方的编辑器也正在开发中,正如你所希望的,我们不会直接操作这些编辑器。

问:这会防止盗版吗?

答:不会。我们希望最终能杜绝盗版,但不幸的是,在这个行业防止盗版是艰难的。我们现在所做的只是,创造一个系统,是所有的正版用户,能公平的获得最大的灵活性,去享受游戏。我们相信,努力的为玩家提供了5个许可,玩家可以自己管理,大多数人不需去购买盗版,或者BT下载游戏拷贝,会去购买正版游戏。

问:FM10有什么计划?

答:FM10还没什么准备,但是我们讨论了玩家的大量反馈信息。我们与拷贝保护提供商进行了交流,我们会考虑到你们的需求,同时仍然保持正版权利。相信我们,我们重视每个FM玩家,会尽力考虑你们提出的各种需求。

谢谢。最后一点,与话题无关的帖子将会被删除,提些合理的问题吧。
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-14 01:53:37 | 显示全部楼层
英文原文

As of yesterday, we provided a level of insight into the Activation process for Football Manager 2009. The detail is below. We've now added an official Q+A into the process and the technology behind it from Murray, SEGA's DRM expert. I've decided to combine these into one thread for ease of use and will close the other threads forthwith.

"SEGA Confirm Football Manager 2009 Activation details" - 12th November

SEGA have today confirmed that activation servers for Football Manager 2009 will be turned on shortly before midnight on Thursday 13th November in time for the release date of Friday November 14th across Europe.

Despite the unprecedented anticipation for Football Manager 2009, SEGA would encourage retailers not to break the Friday 14th November street date so as not to disappoint customers who will be unable to play before the release date.

Buyers of the game can activate with one-time entry of the unique code on the back of the game manual by one of three methods
1. Register with STEAM and input the code during installation. This method has the benefit of automatically patching and updating the game.
2. Activation without additional software installation is available direct with Uniloc.
3. For those without an internet connection a local telephone number will be available and presented within the installer for customers to call and register the code. Where possible this will be a local toll free number.

Once the game is registered through any of these three methods the game will be activated and available to play. No further activations will be required unless the user specifically deactivates the machine it is installed on.

Activation for the Australian market will taken place at 6.00 EDT (Sydney) 14th November.
Markets with later release dates such as the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia for Football Manager 2009 and Worldwide Soccer Manager in the USA will have servers turned active for midnight before their respective releases.

Official Q+A - Over to you, Murray:

How many computers can I install the game on?
You can install and play the game on 5 computers at a time. We call these "license seats". 1 License seat = 1 unique computer.

If after 5 computers, I uninstall the game from a computer, can I install it on another machine?
Yes, you can. Uninstalling the game will free up a license seat. You may also free up license seats at the soon to be announced deactivation URL

What happens if my computer breaks? Or I have to get a new computer? Will I lose a license seat?
Yes, but you can reclaim license seats at the deactivation URL. Here you can select computers you are no longer using and free up license seats.

What if I have to uninstall and reinstall 5 times on the same computer? Will I use up all of my available licenses?
No, it will not. Remember - we do not limit the installations. We only limit the "unique" computer the game is being played on. You may install 100 times on 5 separate computers without limitation.

After 5 installs do I have to throw the game away?
No, absolutely not. If you uninstall the game you can free up your license seats. In addition, you can visit: to free up license seats.

Do I need to provide personal information?
No. You only need to provide your license key.

Am I required to be online to play the game?
No. You may choose to activate online or over the phone. Online activation is faster and easier, but after this initial activation, you do not have to be online to play.

How long can I play the game without activating?
You may play the entire demo version of the game without ever activating. Any install of the full game will require activation.

What do I do in the event something catastrophic happens and I lose a 'seat'? Can I get it back?
Yes, you may visit the deactivation URL and release your license seats.

Do I have to use Steam?
No, you can use Steam or Activation Online or by Phone.

What if I don't have an internet connection?
If you don't have an internet connection you can activate the game by phone.

How much will the phone call cost?
Toll free numbers have been provided for the majority of countries where the game is sold.

How long will the activation take?
Online activation takes a few seconds. Phone activation takes about 5 minutes.

How long will the activation servers be available? Will I still be able to play the game 5 years from now?
Yes, we hope so. Nonetheless - after 18 months (estimated at present) we will release a DRM-free version of the game to ensure that you can play in years to come.

Do you collect any data? What data are you collecting?
Yes, we currently collect the Geolocation you have activated the game from. We also take a snap shot of your hardware footprint for the game.

Who will use this data?
This data will used by SI and Sega only to help make sure that future releases of the game have the widest location and hardware compatibility possible.

What software do you use to collect the data?
We use a product called SoftAnchor Insight. We ONLY use the Hardware Insight aspect of this product.

Is the information collected user identifiable?
No, all data collected is completely anonymous and on aggregate.

Are tracking what I do in the game?
No, absolutely not.

Do you install additional secret software on my computer?
No, absolutely not. All DRM related code is contained within the Football Manager 2009 exe. When the uninstaller removes this - there is no DRM related software left on your computer.

Is this a rootkit? Will you leave activation code on my computer?
No, absolutely not. All DRM related code is contained within the Football Manager 2009 exe. When the uninstaller removes this - there is no DRM related software left on your computer. The program will install a license file as well, but this non-executable (i.e. it cannot effect your computer) and will be removed on uninstall as well.

Are you using In-Game Advertising?
Yes, we are using IGA, but this has no correlation to the copy protection and should be addressed in a separate discussion

Will you search my computer for the purposes of targeting advertising at me?
Again, this is an IGA question; it would be unfair of me to answer this without knowing 100%, so please refer to the IGA thread.

Do I need to open a port on my firewall?
No, You should not. All traffic is standard web-traffic. It is the same as if you opened a web page.

Will you actively monitor me or my playing habits?
No - we are not doing any play monitoring or analysis. We are *not* using the Feature Insight package of SoftAnchor Insight.

If I buy a copy of FM2009 in the UK can I still play it in the USA?
Yes - we are not blocking authentication based on location.

Will you stop me using D-Tools / Alcohol 120%?
No – we do not stop other software running, we do however block ‘debuggers’ attaching to the FM09 process when running. We believe this is extremely fair and can see no valid reason for a person to be running a debugger against the FM09 process.

How will this affect second-hand games?
This will not affect second-hand games, you can go to the deactivation URL and remove all previous activations, the game will then be as if you had purchased new. The retail outlets are aware of the protection being used and are comfortable with it, there will be no blacklisting etc.

Will third party data editors work?
The FM09 official data editor does work, rumours are that third party FM09 editors are in development – but as you can appreciate we have no direct control over these editors.

Is this going to stop piracy?
No. We expect that eventually the game will be pirated. Unfortunately, piracy is a hard fact in our industry. What we have attempted to do here is create a system by which legal users can get the utmost flexibility to use and play the game in a fair manner. We believe that by putting the hard work into providing a generous 5 computer seat policy and the ability to administer your licenses yourself that most people will not feel the need to pirate the application or put their computers at risk by downloading copies from torrents and will purchase a legitimate copy.

What are your plans for FM10?
We have made no provisions for FM10, but we will hold discussions based on the extensive feedback you have provided (thank you), we will also speak to our copy protection provider(s) and see how best we can accommodate your requirements, whilst retaining a stronger crack-free period. Please be assured that we value each and every FM player and will try our best to accommodate all of the requirements you have set-out.

Thanks for reading. One last point - off-topic posts in this thread will be deleted so please stick to legitimate questions only.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-14 02:53:29 | 显示全部楼层
好麻烦. 等破解了再玩. 继续08
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-14 08:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
那个IGA绝对包括耐克,我都看见了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-14 08:26:54 | 显示全部楼层
官方有没有说怎么破解?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-14 18:49:47 | 显示全部楼层
问: 认证系统会维持多久? 我几年后才买的话, 游戏还可以运行吗?

答: 我们希望可以, 18个月后我们会推出免认证版本, 这样那些迟买的玩家也可以运行FM09。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 00:43 , Processed in 0.040326 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.