查看: 5387|回复: 14

【官方】FM2009官方博客(六) (已翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-24 10:21:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
文章来源http://hmv.com/hmvweb/navigate.do?ctx=3583;6;-1;-1&pPageID=3604
综合编译:kevin12 (FMZONE-FCT翻译组)
版权声明转载请注明出自FMZONE (www.fmzone.cn

唔...人老了加上睡眠不足, 我患感冒了...

我们现在做的只有等待了, 将会发布的FM09程序已交给Sega作最后的测试,  测试预计会在下星期头完成, 通过后我们便可以对外公布FM09制作完成了!

大部份的SI员工经过上星期不眠不休的辛劳后已经回家休息, 但仍有技术人员留守SI主楼, 以便程序发生错误时可随时修正。我因为感冒了, 很想回家休息,但现在还不行, 我正在观看一些候选的FM09电视广告和预告片, 从中作出修改和选择。

最近几天我收到了很多来自市场推广部门的电话, 我不明白他们为什么在一天中的最后一刻才致电给我, 但很多事情其实很有趣的, 下星期我会和大家分享。

好了, 昨天我们发布了一些FMH09的新特性,今天轮到透露PC和Mac版的一些FM09新特性了。下星期我们会详细地解释一些已公布的特性,但不要怕, 我们也会继续发布新特性的, 而新特性会通过Shortlist.com发布。星期五(今天)会有新的播客。

今天, 我会公布什么新特性给大家呢?

球员自己所喜爱的球衣号码:
如果球员有自己喜欢的号码, 你会在球员注册号码时看到

球员售卖条款:
根据调查, 比起FM08的%售卖条款(例如俱乐部在球员转会后踢了一场国家队比赛后会得到那球员的20%售价的金钱), 现在更多的条款是利用球员加入俱乐部后的利润而定的(例如球员从A加盟B后, 如果带给了B在条款上列明的利润, 则B要支付A其所得利润的xx%)

年青球员赔偿金:
在FM08, 你只需支付很少的赔偿便可签得其他俱乐部的年青球员, 但现在你更需要支付他正选时的演出费和支付售卖条款的金钱。

改进赛事的资格规则:
改进了赛事的资格和规则, 一些较复杂的规则如亚洲和南美洲联赛的规则得到了更详细的说明。

现在回答一些读者的问题

Craig Green:
你第一次感受FM2009是在什么时候? 你会从现在便计划FM2010的开发, 还是先享受一下FM2009?
Miles:
FM2009真正可玩的程序在四月份已有, 虽然大多的新特性还没有完成。所以说我第一次玩FM2009是在六月尾的时候。至于FM2010的开发计划, 我们已有些灵感, 在FM09发布之后我们便会开会讨论, 但这并不代表我们不会去享受FM09。

Gary Thomas:
你想你们会不会制作拳击经理人?
Miles:
应该不会了, 我们试过制作其他的经理人游戏(冰上曲棍球和棒球), 但现在我们还是决定只制作FM系列。

Gogotte:
现实中你喜欢踢那个位置?
Miles:
左中场或左翼, 因为我是左脚的, 但其实我踢得不好,如果你问其他SI员工我擅长的位置在那, 他们会答你…在板凳上或是当经理人

三个全新的守门员数值:
新增了守门员的停球, 任意球和扑点球, 因为现在有很多守门员主踢任意球和点球, 特别在南美。

球探改进:
如果您没有指定搜寻地区,球探会自由选择搜寻地区,报告他所发现的青年球员数据直到有新的指示。

最后, 针对FM09改变战术的传闻, 我们会在下星期的Blog中详细地反应。我们在FML测试的时候改变了战术中的小箭头的功能, 但我们发现玩家们不太清楚小箭头真正的功效, 这还包括了一些SI内部的员工。设置小箭头表示球员会前插, 另外一些战术上的设定也因为要发挥小箭头特性而改变了。现在你不用在战术上设置,球员也懂得找寻空档, 但更多是要看您球员的能力了。关于这些战术上的问题, 下星期会由Paul Collyer(SI的其中一位始创人,比赛引擎的开发者)负责解答。

今天的blog先到这里, 明天(星期五)的播客还会发布一些新特性,希望下一次我更新blog的时候,不会再满鼻鼻涕…

Cheers
Miles

=====================================================================================

英文原文:

Well, the old age and lack of sleep have caught up with me, and I now have man flu on top of everything else.

We're playing a waiting game. The release candidate is with SEGA, and they are doing the final tests before we can officially be declared finished. We're expecting this early next week, and there's little more we can do now.

Many of the team who've been doing stupid hours the last few weeks are, rightfully, at home in bed catching up on sleep. There's still lots of people manning the forts, waiting for info in case anything is found out to be wrong. And in my flu like state, I want to be at home, but am currently sitting in a video edit suite watching the various possible incarnations of the Football Manager TV ad and trailer have the finishing touches to them so that I can approve them on the spot.

There've been lots of interesting phone calls marketing and PR wise the last few days. I don't really understand why so many of these things happen so late in the day, but there are always some last minute things that come through. I look forward to sharing some of these with you next week.

Anyway, after yesterday's PSP new feature splurge, here's some more PC & Mac stuff, and the last new features to be revealed through these blogs. Next week, the blogs will be more in-depth looks at some of the new features already announced. Fear not though - there's still more to announce, and the podcast that will be out tomorrow evening (Friday) through iTunes will have some more, and some other interesting news. And next week, there'll be some other new features announced through Shortlist magazine's website over at Shortlist.com.

So, what have I got for you today?

Let's start off with preferred squad numbers. If a player has a preferred squad number, you'll now see this when you register your squad numbers for the season.

A personal favourite of mine is something really simple, but very useful. In the game, you've had the possibility for many years of adding on a percentage sell on clause for a player, but having done some research into this, many clubs now utilise a percentage of profit sell on clause. So it's only fair that we add that as an option in game too.

Another favourite is changes to the way youth compensation happens in the game. Previously, you've just paid a small fee to "steal" a youngster from another club, but this became a hot topic in the Summer with the transfer of Bostock to Spurs, so you'll find now that as well as paying an upfront fee, you'll also have to pay for first team appearances, and a sell on percentage.

There are also improved qualification rules in the game, so the more complicated rules are explained better, such as in the Asian leagues and South American leagues.

Let's take a break from new features for a minute, and answer some of the questions that have been sent through to the blog mailbox ([email protected] - but don't ask about new features please!)

Craig Green asks "When did the Football Manager 2009 experience start for you? Will you be thinking up ideas for the next version straight away, or enjoying this years creation for a while?"

Well Craig, the first properly playable code for FM2009 was around April time, although not all the features were active by then, so I started playing the game properly towards the end of June. As for the next version, we already have ideas for it, and will have the features meetings pretty soon after the release of FM2009. That doesn't mean we don't spend time enjoying it, as there won't be a playable version til April or May next year, at a guess.

Gary Thomas asks "What are the chances of turning your expertise towards a boxing manager game?". Well Gary, I'd say they were very, very slim. We've tried out a couple of other sports management titles with Ice Hockey and Baseball, and now trimmed back to just doing Football, and it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Gogotte asks "I just want to know what is your favourite/best position on the football field as a real player?". My favourite position is left midfield or left wing, being left footed and quite short. Most in SI Towers would say that my best position on the football field is either on the subs bench, or as manager. My footballing skills aren't exactly good....

Have I mentioned yet that 3 new goalkeeper attributes are shown in Football Manager 2009? First touch, free kick taking and penalty taking are now there, what with more and more goalkeepers taking free kicks and penalties, particularly in South America, they're important things to know now.

Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned roaming scouting either. Unless you specify areas for your scouts to go to, they will choose themselves where to roam, and continue to give you summaries of players that they find.

Finally for today, and for the blogs in this format, there seem to be a lot of rumours going around based on the previews about tactics changes in FM09. There will be a blog next week that will give more details on this, as the reasons behind it need to be explained properly, but some changes were made to tactics during the testing of Football Manager Live which changes the way that "arrows" work in game. What we found with FML is that people didn't really understand what the arrows did, including internally at Sports Interactive, so arrows now signify forward runs. Other tactic areas have been tweaked to make them work better to take into account this change, so you'll still find players running into channels and space, but that's more down to the players ability now. As I've said, there will be a blog explaining this all next week from the co-founder of Sports Interactive and the guy behind the match engine in the game, Paul Collyer.

Right, that's it for today's blog. As mentioned above, there'll be more new features in the podcast which comes out tomorrow, but this is the last blog for this week. Hopefully next time I'm typing, I won't be full of snot...

Cheers

Miles
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-24 10:23:11 | 显示全部楼层
6条新特性挺有爆点,尤其这三条:

守门员增加:扑点球,任意球和停球
球探:可以自由探索球员
球员号码:可以显示自己喜欢的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 10:24:24 | 显示全部楼层
又谈到拉线功能
这个影响真的很大啊,天杀的。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 10:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
俩球员抢一个号咋办?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 10:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
球员有自己喜欢的号码
哈哈 真是越来越好了
到时估计谁穿10号不是那么容易决定的了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 10:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
哇 更人性化了  继续期待
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 10:50:34 | 显示全部楼层
么么ls
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 10:56:07 | 显示全部楼层
那两个我爱的球员都要10号怎么办,会引起不满吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 11:02:54 | 显示全部楼层
很不错啊..越来越真实了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-24 20:32:02 | 显示全部楼层
确实更人性化了 期待期待
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 13:21 , Processed in 0.054999 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.