只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2991|回复: 8

[新闻报道] 【官方】官方FM09博客第一篇文章(已翻译)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-17 22:46:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
【官方】官方FM09博客第一篇文章

欢迎访问FM2009的第一篇blog。

首先感谢hmv.com在他们的网站上,给我们(Sports Interactive)提供了blog平台。这将有助于我们与玩家更好的交流,你们对我们非常重要。

首先自我介绍一下,我叫Miles Jacobson,我是Sports Interactive工作室的总监,制作足球经理类游戏。你还可以在这个网站上阅读到其他的关于我们的介绍,有关于我的专访,你们可以看到我的样子,希望没把你们吓着。

FM2009(PC & Mac)和FMH2009(PSP)都将于英国时间11月14日发布。我们几周前在YouTube(www.youtube.co.uk/sigames)上发布了一些游戏的主要特性,在Football Manager Podcast(iTunes)上也有一些,但是我们仍有一些其他的特性没有公布,所以我们会在这个blog平台向大家发布。

我可能会谈论一些在游戏制作周期内的经历;虽然现在介绍这个已经太迟了一点,因为已经临近发行时间;但是我也会说说我们遇到的一些事:从制作完成游戏,到把游戏摆上货架,以及我们写博客的经历。

一些blog可能来自世界各地,因为我要公关访问。我今年没有往年那样的繁忙,我的记录是24天、18个国家、21次新闻之旅,因为youtube帮了不少忙。但新闻旅行的次数仍让我惊讶,你可能不得不忍受我的抱怨,比如酒店的枕头。旅行看似迷人,但实则非也。但不管怎样,又是新的一天。

还有一些blog出自SI的其他工作人员的手笔,来深度的了解游戏的特性。时间在demo发布的前后。虽然对于demo的发布,我们仍没有个确定的日期,但我们不会等很久。

一旦Sony为我们的PSP制作开了绿灯,我们将发布一个关于PSP的特殊blog来介绍FMH2009的全部新特性。哦,我应该说从我们的角度来看FMH2009已经完成了。代码已经通过的Sony的许可,当然这是保密的,所以我不能说太多。但在PSP正是光盘制作出来之前,他们会用几周时间来测试是否完全运行正常。

这就是我们blog要说的,当然这会使我们忙起来。我们会让blog变成一种真正的形式,只要什么时候我们有什么想说的,我们便会发布blog。在游戏真正发布前,大约每隔几天便会更新。

今天,我们将不只发表一篇blog,也不是两篇,而是三篇,当然这只是更多blog的开始。这是第一篇,两小时后将会发布第二篇,那将包括了我们迄今为止所公布的所有视频播客的更全面的功能介绍。接下来是第三篇,我们将介绍游戏目前的开发周期。

==================================================================
文章来源:http://hmv.com/hmvweb/navigate.do?ctx=3583;6;-1;-1&pPageID=3604
综合编译:Albert, iPuerta,vivilionheart(FMZONE-FCT翻译组)
版权声明:转载请注明出自FMZONE (www.fmzone.cn
==================================================================

[ 本帖最后由 micmay 于 2008-10-17 11:03 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-17 22:53:29 | 显示全部楼层
英文原文:
Firstly, thanks to hmv.com for giving us (Sports Interactive) the opportunity to blog on their website. It's going to help us to get closer to you, the people who play our games, which is a great thing for us.

To introduce myself, my name is Miles Jacobson, and I'm studio director at Sports Interactive, and we make Football Manager. But then you can read all about us on the other parts of this site anyway, and see an interview with me too to see what I look and sound like, hopefully without your computer screen cracking.

So, the blogs. What are they all about then?

Well, if you didn't know, Football Manager 2009 (PC & Mac) and Football ManagerTM Handheld 2009 (PSP) are both coming out in the UK on November 14th. We announced a few of the key new features for both games over at our youtube channel (www.youtube.co.uk/sigames) a few weeks back, and have been announcing some other new features via the Football Manager Podcast (available for free from iTunes) but still have some other things to announce, so we'll be doing some of that via these blogs.

We'll also be talking a bit about what it's like at this stage of the games development cycle, although we're starting a little bit late for the full insight into that, as we are now nearly at the end so as to be able to release on time, but I'll also talk you through the process that we have to go through to get from finishing the game, to getting it out into the shops throughout the time we're blogging too.

Then there'll also be some blogs coming from all over the world, as I go off on a PR tour. I'm told this year will be less hectic than some (my record is 21 press trips, in 18 countries, in 24 days!) as the youtube video helped in that respect, but I could still be surprised by the amount of trips, and you'll get to share some of the pain with me by listening to me complaining about the standard of pillows in hotels and the like. Travelling sounds glamourous, but it really isn't. But that's for another day anyway.

There'll also be some blogs coming from some of the other guys at SI to look more indepth at some of the new features in the game this year, which will likely come the week before and the week after the demo is released. Although we don't have a firm date for the demo yet, it's normally a couple of weeks before release, so not that long to wait now.

And once we get the greenlight to go into manufacture from Sony for our PSP title, there'll be a PSP special blog, giving a full run down of all the new features in Football Manager Handheld 2009. Oh, I should say that FMH2009 is already finished from our point of view. That code then goes through an approval process at Sony which is shrouded in secrecy, so I can't say too much about it, but they get it for a few weeks to test it all works OK before letting us make the master PSP disc into lots of baby UMD discs.

So that's what we'll be blogging about, which should keep us busy. The plan is to continue blogging every few days until the game is out, then in true blogging style, do them whenever we have something we want to say.

And today, there will be not one, not two, but three blogs, just to get the ball rolling. This is the first, in a couple of hours, there'll be another, which will be a full round up of all the features we've announced so far via the youtube vid and the podcasts, and then a third later about what we're currently up to on the dev cycle.

Cheers
Miles
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-17 22:57:36 | 显示全部楼层
终于快出demo了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-17 23:27:17 | 显示全部楼层
久等了,demo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-10-17 23:30:24 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #4 marseille_chen 的帖子

从第一篇的内容来看
有可能第三篇会公布demo开发的进程

[ 本帖最后由 micmay 于 2008-10-17 11:43 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-17 23:32:56 | 显示全部楼层
恩,不管如何,最迟应该月底总有了吧,08就是倒数6天的样子开始出blog的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-17 23:34:04 | 显示全部楼层
真希望下个星期的这个时候就玩上demo了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-17 23:50:18 | 显示全部楼层
其实还是蛮期待第2篇文章的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-10-17 23:53:40 | 显示全部楼层
一个月后能玩到了,11月14日发售
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 13:22 , Processed in 0.039619 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.