找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 991|回复: 6

[新闻报道] [SI官方blog]FM 2008 Features: Usability 3

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-5 23:43:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Are you enjoying the demo then? If you haven't downloaded it yet, you should look at the weekends blog to find out where you can get it from.

I expect there are a lot less people reading today's blog than last weeks, but that's what happens when demo's are released. Which makes you special for reading it., so I'll try and give some info out that you can bamboozle your friends with in conversations.

Things like "Have you noticed the weather indicators in Football Manager 2008 yet, that show you what the weathers going to be like?". Or "Have you seen that the team stats and player stats now have an overview panel, but the old views are still available through the view panel?"

Let's be honest though - people are likely to think you are a bit odd if you mention facts like that. So how about this one instead - "Did you know that there's an improved notes and notebook system inside the game, so you never need to waste trees and ink again?"

I asked Svein about the new system and this is what he had to say…

" With Football Manager 2008 we improved the notes system so it can be used in more situations than before. Instead of being limited to players and staff, you can now create notes about pretty much anything and nothing.

You will notice that almost any screen that relates to a player, staff, team, competition, etc in the game now will have a "Notes" section available. From this section you can create one or more notes about the player, team, etc you are currently viewing. The note you create is "about" the player or team (or whatever) you are writing about. You can also attach custom categories to a note. Only notes that are about the player, team, etc you are viewing will be listed in its "Notes" section.

From your own "Manager Overvew" screen you can access your own Notebook. Your notebook is a collection of all the notes you have created. You can also create your own notes here if you so wish.

Basically you can create a note about almost anything. As before you can have notes generate a single reminder or recurring reminders."

You can also set up the notes to give you reminders, and what with lots of important things to remember whilst you are having your virtual career as a football manager, we tried to work out ways to make it easier to remember all these things. What with modern day human brains being sieve like with so many things to remember, like exactly when and on which channel new episodes of the Simpsons are on, rather than the re-runs, we've added in a calendar section to the human manager screen. This calendar, which can be viewed as daily, weekly, monthly and annually to suit your needs, doesn't just tell you when notes are due though. It also lists all of your fixtures, and other important dates, like registration dates and the like if the competition you are playing in has them.

And what's really clever is that if you can't be bothered to look at the calendar, you'll get a news item each month telling you all of the important dates for the forthcoming month. Which is nice.

These important dates are also now added to the competition schedule panels too. We're just too good to you….

Before I forget, I should also mention that there are new wizards for setting up the game. And filters and shortlists now save to the harddrive. Ter's just mentioned something about Feeder clubs showing up in different colours on league tables too, which I didn't know about, and learning a new thing every day is very good.

Two other things that I did know about, to round off today's blog.

First off is some changes to the player comparison screen, or not really changes, but a new way to do it, which is that you can now use the polygon analyser (that thing that looks a bit like an oddly shaped spider without any legs that you get if you change views on a players stats screen).

There's also now a news text filter, making it really easy to find specific news items or news items about specific players, by using the search box just above the news items.

Clever huh?

That's enough for now, I'm back tomorrow. Get back to playing the demo!

Miles
http://fm08.footballmanager.net/en/article/100/1683.html
发表于 2007-10-5 23:46:33 | 显示全部楼层
扯半天没扯到我最关心的问题上.WS
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 23:47:37 | 显示全部楼层
真的是在扯。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 23:47:50 | 显示全部楼层
Are you enjoying the demo then?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 23:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
你享受演示呢?如果你还没有下载它,但你应该看看周末博客找出你可以从它。

我期望有很多人不读今天的博客比过去几个星期,但是,那会发生什么时,演示的释放。使你特别为阅读它。 ,所以我会尝试给一些信息出来,你可以帕特鲁舍夫朋友在交谈。

像"你注意到天气指标,在足球经理2008 ,但显示出你是什么天气将会像" ? 。或"你见过该小组统计,并播放统计,现在有一个概小组,但旧观点仍在可通过浏览小组" ?

让诚实,虽然-人们很可能认为你是有点多,如果你提到的事实一样。如何使这不是一个-"你知道你是否有改进的笔记和笔记型电脑内的游戏,让你不再需要浪费树木和油墨再次" ?

我问svein对新系统,这是他不得不说…

"足球经理2008年,我们改进了笔记制度等,可用于更多的情况比以前。反而受到限制球员和工作人员,现在你可以创造约笔记很什么什么。

你会发现,几乎任何一个屏幕,关系到一个球员,工作人员,团队,竞争等,在游戏中,现在有一个"注释"一节。从这一节,你可以创造一个或多个笔记球员,队等,你正在观看。说明你是创造的"左右"的球员或球队(或什么) ,你写的。您还可以附上风俗类的说明。只注意到约有球员,队等,你看都将列在其"说明"一节。

从你自己的"经理overvew "屏幕,你可以进入自己的笔记本电脑。你的笔记本是集所有说明你有创造。您也可以创建你自己的笔记,如果你愿意的话。

基本上,你可以创造一个注记,几乎任何事情。以前你可以注意到,产生一个单一的提醒或反复提醒乘客注意。 "

也可以设置注释给你催什么有很多重要的事情要记住,而你有你的虚拟职业足球经理人,我们试图找出办法,使它更容易记住这些东西。怎样与现代人类大脑被筛子一样,有这么多事情,请记住,要何时和哪些新的渠道集辛普森的,而不是重新运行,我们增加了一节月历给经理人屏幕。本日历,可以看作是每天,每周,每月,每年以迎合您的需要,不只是告诉你,当债券到期了。它还列出你的所有物,以及其他重要日期,如注册日期等,如果你比赛中发挥了他们。

什么真正的聪明是,如果你不能得到解脱,看看日历,你会得到一条消息每个月告诉你所有的重要日期为即将一个月。这是尼斯。

这些重要日期,现在也加入到比赛赛程太板。我们刚刚过好,你… … 。

之前,我忘记了,我还应该提到有奇才新成立的游戏。和过滤器和短现在保存到硬盘。之三的刚才一下馈线俱乐部展示了不同颜色对排名表太,我不知道,学习一门新的东西,每天是非常好的。

另外两件事,我确实知道,轮过了今天的博客。

首先是一些改变播放画面比较,还是没有真正改变,但一种新的方式去做,那就是你现在可以使用多边形分析器(这件事看起来有点像一个奇怪的蜘蛛状无腿,你如果你的看法改变了对球员统计屏幕) 。

还有现在的新闻文本过滤器,使它真正容易找到特定消息或新闻项具体球员,用搜索框上方的消息。

聪明啊?

这已经足够,现在我回来了明天。回去玩演示!

强大的翻译............
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 23:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

LS的翻译...

我晕...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-6 00:28:59 | 显示全部楼层
還不如看我自己的總結
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 17:38 , Processed in 0.042179 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.