广                  

么               

躲                             

啊                           

!
!
!

1. I didnt do the data for any players signed this summer
2.This is the last time I shall comment politely on people making comments on players that have been brought in this summer. It is as pointless as asking a spurs fan what they did the last time they won the league championship, because I didnt do their data.

Green Circle, some interesting comments in there, but as Nick/Gripper say, if its statements talking about moving a player one or two points either way, this really isnt a data issue as such, more a different in opinion. If there is something drastic, then feel free to comment and add some substance to your thoughts.

Re Walcotts finishing, I dont think he had done anything to warrant an increase from the 11 he has, he hasnt been prolific for Arsenal (one goal) and still misses a lot of chances. Im not saying this wont improve with age and experience but atm 11 is about right imo.

Re the finances, well the report was only released a week or so ago so obviously this was well past the data deadline. SI have the financial report, unsure atm whether this will be able to be added into the game when released.

DAMO1984, whilst the financial report was good there is absolutely no indication of such a lump sum being released to spend on players, so it would not be realistic to add it into the game. One thing the report does indicate is that the debt will be down £70m by 2010, so hopefully SI (and the next researcher) can work that in.

Cesc's set pieces, still dont think he warrants anymore than 12, he doesnt even take our direct free kicks so one assumes this isnt a strength, yes he has hit a few good free kicks in this season, but he is still inconsistent.

Diaby as competant on the left, I deliberated for a long time over this, I still think its clear that out wide he is a square peg in a round hole, he has no left foot, and cuts inside almost all the time. The reality is he only gets stuck out there in an emergency. For those reasons I never added it. Anymore performances such as the one against West Ham yesterday and I'll have to have a re-think.

Clichy pace/acceleration is 16/18, think the acceleration is correct, pace possibly up one notch, dont think hes quick enough to warrant a 19/19, his stamina is 16, good enough as it stands atm.

Dont agree Gallas should be accomplished at left/right back, he only really played on the left last season due to injuries, and was average, his one performance at right back was woeful.

Likewise Kolo isnt likely to be playing right back again, with the cover we have there.

Dont see why Hoyte should be a wing back and not a right back, and hes pretty dreadful on the left, again only played there due to injuries.

Flamini has made it clear he doesnt want to play at left back again, so his rating reflects that.

Ades work rate is 16, accurate enough imo.

Despite Denilson playing very occasionally wide, I dont think hes competant there, similar to Diaby really, hes clearly a central midfielder, as for his passing needing improving, its 14 atm, which for his age and experience is about right I think, he still gives the ball away more than he should.

Song does need to have DC added, but as Scoham said, data was done before he came back to Arsenal and Arsene re-invented him as a centre back. Im still waiting for him to prove hes actually a footballed tbf.
3.Flamini really isnt that quick, 13/12 is right.

RE Denilson, possibly, but to ramp his passing stat up he needs to start making the sort of passes Fab/Tomas/Hleb make, which Im sure will come, its not there yet though imo.

Re Fabianski, given that youve typed stuff, Im assuming you can read, in which case see above.
4.the database was done before the start of the season when it wasnt clear that he would play in that position, and prior to that he had very little experience of playing in that role. In fact if you search through the Arsenal thread on OTF you'll see it was me who suggested we try him in that position, so Arsene very probably has an account on this messageboard.
5. dont think Ade is worth 18 for pace SDS, he isnt that quick, his accel maybe a little low, possibly up one or two points.

Fair point re Clichy/Eboue, however clearly I can see into the future since Clichys crossing and dribbling has been awesome this season.

Not sure Eboue is that good at dribbling, he is more likely to knock the ball past a defender rather than beat him for pace.

Ades jumping could possibly go up a little.

[ 本帖最后由 dimons 于 2007-10-4 05:55 PM 编辑 ]
发表于 2007-10-4 17:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
翻成中文才知道到底有多经典
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-10-4 18:06:20 | 显示全部楼层
不会翻译,哪位高手来一下吧~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-4 20:22:12 | 显示全部楼层
这家伙就一大傻, 曼联那边都是反映 谁谁被高估了, 他这边都是反映谁谁被低估, 这一来一去, 把整个阿森纳整的就不象个强队, 我们要是接手玩之后,  基本上大部分人都不能逃脱被清洗的命运.  现实中他们是9连胜, 游戏中是很难取胜.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-4 21:53:51 | 显示全部楼层
我现在看到这个白痴的名字就恶心。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-4 22:38:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 hanhua66 于 2007-10-4 08:22 PM 发表
这家伙就一大傻, 曼联那边都是反映 谁谁被高估了, 他这边都是反映谁谁被低估, 这一来一去, 把整个阿森纳整的就不象个强队, 我们要是接手玩之后,  基本上大部分人都不能逃脱被清洗的命运.  现实中他们是9连胜, 游 ...

~~哥们你那高估低估弄反了吧~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-10-5 00:50:41 | 显示全部楼层
不是旧的那些?

是不是他更本没理你?
-------------------
the database was done before the start of the season

很关键啊,谁叫你们抢手去年自己不好好踢?

你说曼联那高估了?

夺冠球队设定的要比在抢第四名的弱叫正常?那今年大家都去抢第四名去算了。

你用过08的曼联吗?是过强还是太弱,你自己带带去。

还有你确定在曼联这叫的那头猪不是来捣乱的其他队伍球迷?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-28 15:02 , Processed in 0.051953 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.