注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3228|回复: 9

[新闻报道] [SI官方]FM2008倒计时 第4天 新闻系统

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-26 20:10:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1281
Today's blog is about some of the changes to the news system inside Football Manager 2008.

"Every year we add more news items to the game and more variation too, to try and immerse the player, you, in the virtual world of football management. Sorry to shatter the illusions like that, but whilst FM is a way of life, it's not actually real. The news system is therefore imperitive for ensuring that you know what is going on not just at your own team, but throughout the football universe."

Still reading these? Excellent. Although I suppose with the demo out on Sunday, it's next weeks blogs that will get missed.

Oh well - I'll worry about that then. Today's blog is about some of the changes to the news system inside Football Manager 2008.

Now, this is quite a strange blog to write, as there is so much crossover into other areas. So some of this might get repeated over the next few weeks in other blogs, but I'll do my best not to.

Every year we add more news items to the game and more variation too, to try and immerse the player, you, in the virtual world of football management. Sorry to shatter the illusions like that, but whilst FM is a way of life, it's not actually real. The news system is therefore imperitive for ensuring that you know what is going on not just at your own team, but throughout the football universe.

A few years ago we stopped the "one line" news items to go for more descriptive news items to get them to act more like short, informational, newspaper articles, and we've taken that a few steps further this year with the work of our "media corner".

This expansion includes non-player bio's, which provide a load of information about non-players for news items, referee bio's for, wait for it, yes, you've guessed it, a load of information about referee's for news items.

There's season ticket news, telling you how many season tickets have been sold so far, and how many are expected to be sold throughout the season, improved news items specific to records which your club or players might break, reworked media manager functions, effectively a tidying up of the triggers inside the game for news and lots more, even going as far as analysis of cup rounds, including news about shocks and progress for that round.

Then I could also talk about the new media items, such as when an ex-player returns to his old club, or the new transfer offer news items. But that would be giving too much away, and I'd rather you found some of those for yourselves when playing if that's OK. And if it's not, well, my lips are sealed, so it'll have to be.

If I was feeling really daring, I'd start talking about the increased inter-continental club competition media expansion, with things like pre-match odds and postmatch questions for those competitions. Or maybe I'd start going on about the past meetings button in pre-match news that makes it easy for you to see lots of information about past meetings, and even more info than you get in the "match flow" feature that will be blogged about much closer to release.

Maybe if you'd bought me a couple of drinks, I'd talk about the changes to the tickerbar and informational display, which shows competition news for the current manager and some competition statistics, but there'll be more about that in the next few days when I start talking about the interface changes. Or I might go on about the updated news system which means a highly likelihood of personal news that is more relevant to you in your inbox. Or even

But no. What I want to talk about here are 2 things.

One is more statiscal based news, such as "Marlon King breaks the 20 goal mark for Watford in their 7-1 demolition of (insert your own least favourite Coca Cola Championship team here)." which adds loads more personality to the news items.

The second. Well, the second is a whole new way of looking at news. Not only do you now get your own club news, you also get a special news section for the competition you are playing in, which shows and keeps all the major news that is going around in your division or competition, which can be invaluable in keeping you informed with what's going on at other clubs around you.

There's so much more I could talk about here, but I don't want to ruin the game for you by saying too much. So I'm going to shut up for now, and return tomorrow to start going through some of the new interface and usability changes inside the game, which is going to end up being a multi-day blog.
发表于 2007-9-26 20:17:24 | 显示全部楼层
期待....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 20:19:13 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #2 vanis 的帖子

小万翻译下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 20:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
等的受不了啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 22:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
中文版~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 22:21:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 特立獨行的豬 于 2007-9-26 08:19 PM 发表
小万翻译下

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 22:22:52 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #3 特立獨行的豬 的帖子

没看正文
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 22:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
烦~正好10。1回家~过完节才能玩~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 22:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
小弟我英语不行就翻译几段重要的吧(主要是说游戏中新闻系统的).

前面重要的几段
This expansion includes non-player bio's, which provide a load of information about non-players for news items, referee bio's for, wait for it, yes, you've guessed it, a load of information about referee's for news items.
这些新加入的内容包括非球员的简历,它提供装载了非球员的新闻条目,裁判的简历,裁判的一些新闻.

There's season ticket news, telling you how many season tickets have been sold so far, and how many are expected to be sold throughout the season, improved news items specific to records which your club or players might break, reworked media manager functions, effectively a tidying up of the triggers inside the game for news and lots more, even going as far as analysis of cup rounds, including news about shocks and progress for that round.
有季票的新闻,告诉你迄今为止卖了多少季票,和整个赛季预期卖多少,改进了新闻特别是你的俱乐部或球员可能破记录的新闻,重写新闻经理的功能,有效地整理比赛中的新闻和大量事情,分析杯赛的轮次,包括每轮的突发事件和进展.

Then I could also talk about the new media items, such as when an ex-player returns to his old club, or the new transfer offer news items. But that would be giving too much away, and I'd rather you found some of those for yourselves when playing if that's OK. And if it's not, well, my lips are sealed, so it'll have to be.
然后我可以告诉你们一些关于新的新闻媒体的条款,例如当一个原来球员回到老俱乐部时的新闻条款,或者新的转会出价的新闻条款.但是我不会告诉你太多,我想要你自己在玩游戏的过程中找到这些新的媒体内容.不管你怎么样,反正我不说了,你自己看着办吧.

从倒数第四段开始:

But no. What I want to talk about here are 2 things.
我在这里要说的有两件事.

One is more statiscal based news, such as "Marlon King breaks the 20 goal mark for Watford in their 7-1 demolition of (insert your own least favourite Coca Cola Championship team here)." which adds loads more personality to the news items.
一件是在游戏的新闻中有更多的技术统计,例如"Marlon King这个球员在为Watford的7:1的比赛射入第20个进球"(加入你个人最讨厌的英冠球队)这种加入了更多个人统计的项目.

The second. Well, the second is a whole new way of looking at news. Not only do you now get your own club news, you also get a special news section for the competition you are playing in, which shows and keeps all the major news that is going around in your division or competition, which can be invaluable in keeping you informed with what's going on at other clubs around you.
第二是一种看新闻的新方式,不仅仅是你自己俱乐部的新闻,你还可以收到一些你特别关注的比赛新闻,它显示和不断更新所有你所在分区和比赛的大量信息,这些对与你收集在你身边俱乐部的信息来说是无价的.

There's so much more I could talk about here, but I don't want to ruin the game for you by saying too much. So I'm going to shut up for now, and return tomorrow to start going through some of the new interface and usability changes inside the game, which is going to end up being a multi-day blog.
我在这里还有很多可以说的,但是我不想因为我说太多而毁了你的游戏.因此,我现在就不说了,明天再来开始说说新的游戏界面和在游戏中的可用性变化,接着这些天的blog就要告以段落了.

[ 本帖最后由 agony 于 2007-9-26 11:19 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-27 09:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
but I don't want to ruin the game for you by saying too much.
这句太BT了。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 18:41 , Processed in 0.044277 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.