注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4034|回复: 6

[新闻报道] [SI官方发布] FM2008倒计时 第3天 转会/奖金/合同

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-25 22:39:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1280

Hello again, and thank you for coming back for the third in the series of blogs about Football Manager 2008

Now, a few people have pointed out that I haven't actually introduced myself, which is very rude of me. My mother brought me up better than this, so I can only apologise. My name is Miles, and I'm studio director at Sports Interactive, who are the development team responsible for the Football Manager series, which makes me the Football Manager Manager or something. So if you think our games are no good, blame me, and if you think they're great, thank the whole team! I can say that fortunate enough to know that they're great….

Anyway, enough prattling on though, and back to the game

Today I'm going to go through some of the new features to do with transfers and contracts.

Just after we released FM2007 last year, I had a phonecall from a well known and highly respected football agent who I'd had the pleasure of dealing with a few times before inviting me to go over and visit him at his office. So, me and Paul Collyer traipsed off there, and despite having grown a third ear to be able to deal with all the phone calls he was getting whilst we were sitting there, he looked over and told me how much he and his players were enjoying the game, but there was one area where we were getting some things wrong, and that was certain areas of players contracts, and spent ages going through how it all worked at different levels of the game.

So, having checked with a couple of chief execs at clubs, we've followed his advice. After all, they negotiate them for part of their living, so they should know.

Player win bonuses are now done collectively rather than individually, with you deciding in pre-season what kind of bonus to allocate to the squad for each competition, with these monies then given to the players at the end of the season based on how the team have done in the respective competitions.
Wages and appearance fees are now tweaked to be more realistic too. Individual goal and clean sheet bonuses are still there, of course.

Now, the conversations with the chief execs brought up some other interesting little facts. Such as "you know that many managers now just get a pot of money, and can allocate to wages and transfers whichever way they want to?". Now, we didn't want to overcomplicate anything and make people require a chief executive sitting there with them whilst playing the game, as that would have pushed the price of the game up way beyond anyone's budget for gaming so what we've done is thus (and I'm starting this on a new paragraph even though it's frowned upon grammar wise, but it's important, because sometimes the smallest features are the best).

You now have more control of your transfer and wage budgets by going to the "boardroom" screen, and asking to adjust your budgets. If you have excessive transfer funds, you can plough them into your wage budget, and vice versa. Great player becomes available on a free transfer, but you don't have enough wage budget? No problem - just move some money from your transfer budget to cover it. Lots of spare wages, but no money left in your transfer budget? Again, no problem, just transfer some over. The extra control is particularly useful if you're a smaller club, but just as useful for the big clubs too. It really makes a difference to the way you play the game.
Something else we decided to change a bit was adding in specific exchange requests in transfer bids, which appear when you are putting in bids for players. Rather than just saying "they are looking for a left back", if the club concerned are interested in your left back, he'll get named in the transfer offer screen.

A bug bear of mine from previous games which is now sorted is what happens after you offer a player to clubs, and some of them aren't interested. Instead of getting a pile of news items, you now just get one that lists all the clubs that aren't interested, and their reasons why.

Which brings us neatly onto the transfer center, of which there were some screenshots when we made the initial new features announcement about the game (http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1275). This is a great new way of sorting out all your transfer bids, with lists of all bids in by you for players, or for your players, making it nice and easy to manage all of your transfer bids, including the status of each bid or contract negotiation.

Finally for today, another small but beautiful new feature. For those who've played the game for a while, you'll know that when you're playing many leagues, you can't sign players from some countries, such as Brazil, until they're 18. And by the time you can, they've signed somewhere else. Yet, in real life, players sign pre-contracts to join clubs (a bit like Alexandre Pato's recent deal). And now they can in FM2008 too. Hurrah.

Tune in again tomorrow for a blog about some of the changes to the news [email=system@8]system[/email]
Miles
发表于 2007-9-26 00:13:05 | 显示全部楼层
终于看完了,说说大概意思吧,方便一些兄弟知道
最开始是工作室一位叫Miles的老大的在那里自夸了一下他们的团队
然后说道他们见到一个很有名的足球经纪人,对方提到他们在球员合同的设定上有一些错误.另外还有名执行官对他们提到了一些关于转会费的问题.他们针对这些做了改进.
下面就来具体说说他们提到的哪些改变:
1,奖金的发放.赢球奖金现在不是每个人合同上定,而是赛季开始你就制定好全队的每场比赛的赢球奖金,到了赛季结束再按照球队的表现发放给队员.而进球和不丢球奖金还是各自设定.
2,转会费和工资预算的调整.分配还是和以前一样,一个多了另一个就少,不过现在你可以更多的去控制它们之间的分配.(莫非是自己随意调整份额,真要这样,就太爽了)
3.关于球员在签合同时对你球队没有兴趣的问题.在08里你可以知道每个球员不感兴趣的俱乐部和球员不感兴趣的原因(这个有点意思,不知道小贝怎么看曼联)
4.就是球员的转会管理更方便了,看他们说的应该是多了一个新的专门用于转会出价方面的管理目录
后面他们还列了个网址,有更多新特性介绍,现在我是看不动了,哪位兄弟有兴趣可以去翻译一下

[ 本帖最后由 gpscdma 于 2007-9-26 12:20 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 09:23:03 | 显示全部楼层
小贝看曼联:好马不吃回头草
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 10:34:59 | 显示全部楼层
关注中~~~~等待demo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 10:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
lz真是哪都能见到阿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 12:27:13 | 显示全部楼层
对啊,没有pato模式那样的签约的游戏看起来十分不爽。
不过如果这样的话,哈哈,那人口贩子的时代进一步加剧了。
将来在游戏里,当那些老家伙,中年人还在梦想签一份肥约的时候,对不起,已经有一大堆孩子在屁股后头等着加盟了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-9-26 12:38:51 | 显示全部楼层
赶紧出来吧,不就知道了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 03:20 , Processed in 0.040574 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.