[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-21 14:30:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作者是wwfan,不介绍了,自己去用哈,我把说明放在2楼,用这个阵玩west rom打了2个赛季,第一个赛季轻松升级,第二个赛季打了第四

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-21 14:30:42 | 显示全部楼层
Tactic Designer: wwfan

Basic Set-Up

As those of you that have read my Frameworks and Theorems threads may be aware, my motivation behind all of its incarnations is to design a standard 4-4-2 tactic that reflects the British game.   Thus, my contribution to this tactics set follows a Home strategy of 4-4-2 long-farrows and an Away strategy of 4-4-2 short-farrows.  It is a multi-flavoured set with tactics designed for a variety of situations.  As it is British in design mentality, it is reasonably direct, although its tempo may not quite fit into the criteria many would associate with the British football, although it is by no means slow.  However, with that one exception, I have tried to stay as faithful to a British mentality as possible.

Versions

1: TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAtt
2: TTF RoO 4-4-2 Home
3: TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeDef
4: TTF RoT 4-4-2 AwayAtt
5: TTF RoO 4-4-2 Away

There are also a couple of experimental wet weather versions (with consideration to crazy gra) listed as TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAttW and TTf RoO 4-4-2 HomeW.

Version Picking

I have been playing with design variations of this tactic for just over 7 seasons, with the current versions running for the last two. The default home tactic is the 4-4-2 Home which should be used for all home matches unless the odds are heavily for or against you.  If you are heavily favoured to win, or notice the AI time-wasting form kick off, pick the 4-4-2 HomeAtt.  If you are heavily favoured to lose then the 4-4-2 HomeDef or AwayAtt will be better choices dependant on the extremity of the odds.  The default away tactic is the 4-4-2 AwayAtt.  If you are heavily favoured to win choose the 4-4-2 HomeDef and switch to the more aggressive flavours if you are failing to dominate.  If you are heavily favoured to lose, pick the 4-4-2 Away.  

Set-Pieces

I score a lot of goals from set-pieces.  The key man is the left-sided DC who needs to be strong and good in the air.  The left winger is my default corner taker, but the settings work well when others take the kick, despite individual settings differing slightly.

Opposition Instructions

I’m sure my tactic set can be improved by implementing some of the opposition instructions mentioned in the descriptions of the other sets, but I haven’t experimented much.  I have forced the wingers onto wrong foot against the Chelsea 4-5-1/4-3-3 and occasionally closed down and heavy tackled against specific players that have been causing me problems.

Player Requirements

Defence

I am always of the persuasion that if you get the defence right then you will optimise your chances of winning.  As detailed above, the left-sided DC should be the best in the air, but both DCs should have good tackling and marking, with heading/jumping being the most important attributes from Conf North through to Championship levels.  At higher levels positioning and pace become more important.  The FBs should be quick and possess good tackling skills.  Crossing is an advantage, but not a must.  

Central Midfield

The central midfielders position swap, and their complementary skills are important for total satisfaction in tactical performance. Most importantly, both should be good passers.  However, one should be creative and technical with the other being strong and defensive.  As they swap positions between deeper and higher up the pitch their different attributes offer a variety of challenges to the AI and impact heavily on the types of moves you will see.  

Wingers

Although both play similar roles, needing dribbling, crossing, and preferably passing, the left-winger specifically needs to be good in the air.  This is because he plays next to the left sided FC, who operates as an auxiliary target man.  Crosses over his head often end up as goal fodder for the left-winger as long as he can outjump his marker.  Pace is also useful although not a necessity.  

Left-Sided Forward

There are two types of player that can operate in this role.  The first is the archetypal target man, big, strong and good in the air.  Used with or without target man checked, he will hold up the ball, win flick ons and generally bring others in to play.  The second type of player who excels in this role is the creative dribbler, who drops deep to pick up the ball before running at the retreating defence.  

Right-Sided Forward

The right-sided forward needs a great first touch, good pace, finishing and composure.  He will invariably get on the end of the through balls from the midfield and will have most one on ones with the keeper.  Dribbling helps but is not a necessity as usually he will break through the back four onto a ball passed into space so won’t have to beat his man.

Adapting the Tactic

Target Man

I play with it unchecked, but have used it to great effect.  The left sided forward is my target man, working in conjunction with the tall left-winger.  However, if your right-winger is better in the air, switch the settings for the two front men.  Don’t forget to change the crossing instructions for the FBs, wingers and forwards though.

Playmaker

Although I don’t use a playmaker, either of the two MC roles should suit it.  As the instruction are different, sometimes the playmaker will be deep and be able to ping long, accurate passes to breaking forwards, whilst other times he will be supporting the attack.  

Results

Having played with Blyth Spartans from the Conference North through to the Premiership (7 games in at time of posting) my results are as follows.
Season 1: 2nd Conf North, promoted in Play-Offs
Season 2: 10th Conf National
Season 3: 1st Conf National
eason 4: 1st League 2
Season 5: 6th League 1, lost in Play-Off final on penalties
Season 6: 1st League 1, Winners Johnstone Paint
Season 7: 1st Championship
Season 8: 11th Premiership

Feedback

There has been no feedback from the current set as I haven’t released it previously.  However, theory feedback continues in TT&F IV and there has been some positive feedback for an earlier set in TT&F III.

[ 本帖最后由 不想睡觉 于 2007-3-21 02:32 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-21 14:30:49 | 显示全部楼层
潜力股
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-21 14:31:31 | 显示全部楼层
是空霸阵么~.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-21 14:34:09 | 显示全部楼层
不是空霸阵哦,没有核心设置,可以自己把左边的前锋设置为核心,左边的前锋要么是空霸,要么是组织型的。右边的是停球好镇定高的灵活射手
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-21 14:36:27 | 显示全部楼层

好象。。。

以前使过。现在自己的角球战术是跟这个学的。。。挺不错的。他的任意球战术也不错,不过我没仔细研究过,用他的阵罚间接任意球进好多。。。
不过这个阵要求队里有个高个的FC。。。比较麻烦。。。ARSENAL里缺高个的中锋,BAP的镇定不够,老是打飞机。。。不过整体效果很不错,比较适合一些作风硬朗,整体速度较快的球队。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-21 14:36:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 不想睡觉 于 2007-3-21 02:34 PM 发表

下来试试 支持下下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-21 14:37:41 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 778899 于 2007-3-21 02:36 PM 发表
以前使过。现在自己的角球战术是跟这个学的。。。挺不错的。他的任意球战术也不错,不过我没仔细研究过,用他的阵罚间接任意球进好多。。。
不过这个阵要求队里有个高个的FC。。。比较麻烦。。。ARSENAL里缺高 ...

20M 转会费  买个日西奇足够了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-3-21 14:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 不想睡觉 于 2007-3-21 14:34 发表

没设置进攻核心,但是他设置的给进攻核心是喂高球吧?我记得是这样的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-3-21 14:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
可以不用高个fc,左边前锋扔个进攻属性(创造力、传球等)好的就够了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:04 , Processed in 0.045381 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.