找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 29456|回复: 67

【原创】wwfan的TTF RoO 4-4-2阵型使用手册中文版(全文翻译完毕)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-2-7 01:21:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文如下,中文请看2楼,阵型下载在3楼Rule of One Tactics

TTF RoO 4-4-2

Tactic Designer: wwfan

Basic Set-Up

As those of you that have read my Frameworks and Theorems threads may be aware, my motivation behind all of its incarnations is to design a standard 4-4-2 tactic that reflects the British game. Thus, my contribution to this tactics set follows a Home strategy of 4-4-2 long-farrows and an Away strategy of 4-4-2 short-farrows. It is a multi-flavoured set with tactics designed for a variety of situations. As it is British in design mentality, it is reasonably direct, although its tempo may not quite fit into the criteria many would associate with the British football, although it is by no means slow. However, with that one exception, I have tried to stay as faithful to a British mentality as possible.

Versions{/b]

1: TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAtt
2: TTF RoO 4-4-2 Home
3: TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeDef
4: TTF RoT 4-4-2 AwayAtt
5: TTF RoO 4-4-2 Away

There are also a couple of experimental wet weather versions (with consideration to crazy gra) listed as TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAttW and TTf RoO 4-4-2 HomeW.

Version Picking

I have been playing with design variations of this tactic for just over 7 seasons, with the current versions running for the last two. The default home tactic is the 4-4-2 Home which should be used for all home matches unless the odds are heavily for or against you. If you are heavily favoured to win, or notice the AI time-wasting form kick off, pick the 4-4-2 HomeAtt. If you are heavily favoured to lose then the 4-4-2 HomeDef or AwayAtt will be better choices dependant on the extremity of the odds. The default away tactic is the 4-4-2 AwayAtt. If you are heavily favoured to win choose the 4-4-2 HomeDef and switch to the more aggressive flavours if you are failing to dominate. If you are heavily favoured to lose, pick the 4-4-2 Away.

Set-Pieces

I score a lot of goals from set-pieces. The key man is the left-sided DC who needs to be strong and good in the air. The left winger is my default corner taker, but the settings work well when others take the kick, despite individual settings differing slightly.

Opposition Instructions

I’m sure my tactic set can be improved by implementing some of the opposition instructions mentioned in the descriptions of the other sets, but I haven’t experimented much. I have forced the wingers onto wrong foot against the Chelsea 4-5-1/4-3-3 and occasionally closed down and heavy tackled against specific players that have been causing me problems.

Player Requirements

Defence

I am always of the persuasion that if you get the defence right then you will optimise your chances of winning. As detailed above, the left-sided DC should be the best in the air, but both DCs should have good tackling and marking, with heading/jumping being the most important attributes from Conf North through to Championship levels. At higher levels positioning and pace become more important. The FBs should be quick and possess good tackling skills. Crossing is an advantage, but not a must.

Central Midfield

The central midfielders position swap, and their complementary skills are important for total satisfaction in tactical performance. Most importantly, both should be good passers. However, one should be creative and technical with the other being strong and defensive. As they swap positions between deeper and higher up the pitch their different attributes offer a variety of challenges to the AI and impact heavily on the types of moves you will see.

Wingers

Although both play similar roles, needing dribbling, crossing, and preferably passing, the left-winger specifically needs to be good in the air. This is because he plays next to the left sided FC, who operates as an auxiliary target man. Crosses over his head often end up as goal fodder for the left-winger as long as he can outjump his marker. Pace is also useful although not a necessity.

Left-Sided Forward

There are two types of player that can operate in this role. The first is the archetypal target man, big, strong and good in the air. Used with or without target man checked, he will hold up the ball, win flick ons and generally bring others in to play. The second type of player who excels in this role is the creative dribbler, who drops deep to pick up the ball before running at the retreating defence.

Right-Sided Forward

The right-sided forward needs a great first touch, good pace, finishing and composure. He will invariably get on the end of the through balls from the midfield and will have most one on ones with the keeper. Dribbling helps but is not a necessity as usually he will break through the back four onto a ball passed into space so won’t have to beat his man.

Adapting the Tactic

Target Man

I play with it unchecked, but have used it to great effect. The left sided forward is my target man, working in conjunction with the tall left-winger. However, if your right-winger is better in the air, switch the settings for the two front men. Don’t forget to change the crossing instructions for the FBs, wingers and forwards though.

Playmaker

Although I don’t use a playmaker, either of the two MC roles should suit it. As the instruction are different, sometimes the playmaker will be deep and be able to ping long, accurate passes to breaking forwards, whilst other times he will be supporting the attack.

Results

Having played with Blyth Spartans from the Conference North through to the Premiership (7 games in at time of posting) my results are as follows.

Season 1: 2nd Conf North, promoted in Play-Offs
Season 2: 10th Conf National
Season 3: 1st Conf National
Season 4: 1st League 2
Season 5: 6th League 1, lost in Play-Off final on penalties
Season 6: 1st League 1, Winners Johnstone Paint
Season 7: 1st Championship
Season 8: 11th Premiership

Feedback

There has been no feedback form the current set as I haven’t released it previously. However, theory feedback continues in TT&F IV and there has been some positive feedback for an earlier set in TT&F III.

[ 本帖最后由 lvyaozu 于 2007-2-7 01:42 AM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2007-2-7 01:22:25 | 显示全部楼层
TTF RoO 4-4-2

作者:wwfan

1.基本设置
当你读过我的阵型思路与战术理论后,你就会明白我设计的这个标准4-4-2阵型是为了在FM中还原一场真实的带有英式足球风格的比赛.按照这个想法,我设计了一个主场442阵型(拉了长箭头)和一个客场442阵型(拉了短箭头),阵型设置中包含了多种风格可以应对不同的情况,因为是按照英国足球战术理念来设计的阵型,所以适度当地采用了直传,尽管阵型所用的比赛速度的设置可能跟英式足球的打法不太符合,尽管按照英式足球的打法不应该采用"缓慢"的比赛节奏.不过,除了这一个例外,我已经尽可能地在战术中还原了英式足球的打法.

2.版本
1: TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAtt
2: TTF RoO 4-4-2 Home
3: TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeDef
4: TTF RoT 4-4-2 AwayAtt
5: TTF RoO 4-4-2 Away
当然,我还有2个正在实验中的用于糟糕天气的阵型是TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAttW 和 TTf RoO 4-4-2 HomeW

3.阵型的挑选
我已经用上面这些不同的阵型玩了7个多赛季了,现在正在测试最后两个阵型.在主场一般情况下用TTF RoO 4-4-2 Home就行了,除非你的优势十分明显或者你的场上局面很不利,如果你很想取胜或者是注意到AI在半场开球后就开始浪费时间,那就选用TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeAtt,如果优势消失了你又害怕会输掉,那么TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeDef或者TTF RoT 4-4-2 AwayAtt是不错的选择.默认的客场阵型是TTF RoT 4-4-2 AwayAtt,如果你已经胜券在握了,可以考虑使用TTF RoO 4-4-2 HomeDef,如果你的球队失去了对中场的控制,那么就试着把战术调整得更赋有侵略性一些,如果你真的担心会输掉比赛,那就用TTF RoO 4-4-2 Away.

4.定位球
我通过定位球进了许多球,最关键的球员是左边的DC,他需要有很强的头球能力,AML是默认的角球主罚队员,尽管不同人的设定会有些许差别,其他人来罚的话效果一样很好.

5.针对性的设定(Opposition Instructions)
我可以肯定通过赛前球探对对手阵型的描述来实施有针对性的战术可以大大提升我的阵型的效果,但是我并没有实验太多次.例如在对付Chelsea的451或者433时,对他们的边锋在左右脚释放一栏中选较弱脚,对那些十分有威胁的球员要选从不(NEVER)逼强,凶狠(HARD)铲抢

6.队员的要求

后卫
我始终认为如果你有好的后卫,你就可以把获胜的几率最大化,上面已经说过,左边的DC应该是你后卫里空中实力最强的(要争角球),但是所有的DC都要有不错(GOOD)的盯人和铲球,从业余联赛南北部到英冠头球和弹跳应该是最最重要的属性,在英超中,位置感和速度变得更重要了.DRL应该快速敏捷并且要有不错的铲球技术,传中好是一个优点,但这不是必须的.

中场
中央的两个MC位置可以调换(不是设置交叉换位),他们两个互补的技术对于战术设定的完全履行是十分重要的.
最需要注意的是,两个MC都要是不错的传球手,一个应该具有创造力有技术,另一个要强壮有防守能力.他们在场上一个站在低位一个站在高位,他们所具有的不同的属性会给AI带来很多的挑战而且你会看到尤其是对于AI的移动方式产生重大的影响.

边锋
尽管两个边锋扮演着相似的角色,需要优秀的盘带,传中,最好还有不错的传球,需要注意的是,左边的边锋需要有一定的空中实力,那是因为他就在左边的FC附近活动,行动起来就像个"后备中锋"(auxiliary target man).如果他比盯他的人跳得高,那么到他头上的传中就会变成进球,速度对于边锋来说很有用处尽管不是必须的.

左边的前锋
有两种类型的球员可以放在这个位置上,第一种是传统意义上的中锋,高大,强壮,有空中优势,勾不勾进攻核心都可以,他会控制球,争头球,助攻其他队友.另一种球员则更胜一筹,那就是有创造力的盘带高手.在冲向后退的后卫之前,他会回撤很深去拿球.

右边的前锋
右边的前锋要有十分优秀(great)的停球,不错的速度,射门和镇定,他会经常得到中场球员传的身后球而且经常可以形成单刀,盘带好会有帮助,但不是必须的,因为他经常是要追传到空挡的直塞球,所以不需要自己带球突破.

7.阵型的变化
进攻核心
我玩的时候没有勾上它,但是也得到了很好的效果,左边的前锋是我的进攻核心,可以和高大的左边锋一起协作/如果你的右边锋空中能力比左边锋强,互换两个前锋的设置,别忘了改边后卫,边锋,前锋的传中设置.
组织核心
尽管我没有设组织核心,2个MC中的任意一个都应该适合它.由于两个MC设置不同,有时组织核心会在本方半场进行长传转移来调度全队,准确地把球传给前场,其他时间会去支援进攻.

8.成绩
用Blyth Spartans从业余联赛北部带到了英超(写文章时打了7场)成绩如下

Season 1: 2nd Conf North, 通过附加赛升级
Season 2: 10th Conf National
Season 3: 1st Conf National
Season 4: 1st League 2
Season 5: 6th League 1, 在附加赛中点球败北
Season 6: 1st League 1, 赢得了Johnstone Paint
Season 7: 1st Championship
Season 8: 11th Premiership

[ 本帖最后由 lvyaozu 于 2007-2-7 01:25 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-7 01:23:03 | 显示全部楼层
晕啊~,累死了,终于弄完了.我是觉得这个阵型确实不错,为了方便广大玩家(尤其不懂E文的铜子),特意翻译了一下,其中也许有一些地方由于本人的水平有限,翻译不是很到位,请大家谅解
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  Home 主场
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  HomeAtt  主场强攻
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  HomeAttW 主场强攻糟糕天气
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  HomeDef 主场防守
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  HomeW  主场糟糕天气
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  Away  客场
TTF RoO 4-4-2  1.2  AwayAtt 客场强攻

[ 本帖最后由 lvyaozu 于 2007-2-7 01:40 AM 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-7 01:27:59 | 显示全部楼层
嗯!支持原创!高亮伺候!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-2-7 01:33:52 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 球球天使 于 2007-2-7 01:27 AM 发表
嗯!支持原创!高亮伺候!

3克油,斑竹.撑不住了,去睡觉了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-7 01:34:43 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿  这么好的帖子一定耀顶一下了

不过战术这个东西 还是自己来比较好

下载来参考一下
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-7 02:05:47 | 显示全部楼层

(杰世邦是非常不好用DI)

Durex 才是王道。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-7 02:09:48 | 显示全部楼层
支持原创..辛苦了楼主!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-7 10:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
顶,下载来参考下先
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-2-7 10:24:45 | 显示全部楼层
感谢楼主,辛苦了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 17:11 , Processed in 0.049445 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.