QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 768|回复: 4

[玩家交流] 关于裁判结束比赛的问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-9 13:38:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
刚才看见sigames的论坛上有人抱怨裁判结束比赛时机的问题,觉得满好笑的.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9522026261/m/2192089842

原楼主是个比利时人Mr. Revolution 玩的是,Spanish Division B4 ,楼主认为一个晃过门将马上要射门得分的球给裁判吹掉(结束半场比赛),是个bug.但是跟贴的认为这个是正常的,裁判想什么时候结束都可以.

以下是原帖子的一些话.

That's indeed an exemple of refs blowing the whistle at the wrong moment, but all those real-life examples that I know, are situation wich 'could become a chance': a corner, a free kick, a long ball that launches a counter; or situations that the ref didn't see coming the moment he decided to wistle: a midfielder just making a perfect through pass the moment of the wistle, a central defender just loosing the ball on that moment,...

那肯定是裁判在错误的时候吹哨(结束比赛),就所有我知道的现实生活中的例子来说,当"角球,任意球,反击的长传"这些情况下都(裁判)都可以(结束比赛);或是当裁判认为不能预见下一刻发生的情况时也可以吹哨:(如)一个M刚刚完成了一个漂亮的直塞,一个DC刚刚解围,...

But in my game, the long ball was played, and the attacker started his run at the midfield line, with no defenders between him and the opposing goalkeeper. Maybe, at this moment, a ref like Clive Thomas could still decide to wistle. But the one in my game didn't, so the attacker dribbled to the goal, went past the keeper, and just at the moment he should have tapped the ball in, the ref wistled. This is something that would never happen in real life (except maybe if you are playing one of those italian clubs).

但是在我的游戏里,长传已经完成,我的进攻队员在中线开始启动,在他身边没有后卫和对方门将.可能,在这种情况下,像"Clive Thomas"这样的裁判会结束比赛.但是我的游戏没有,所以进攻队员带球,盘过门将,就在这个他可以把球推进(球门)的时刻,裁判吹哨(结束比赛).这是肯定不会在真实生活中发生的(除非你踢的是意甲)

It wasn't off side, but maybe a possibility is that the ref thought it was off side, and immediatly ended the half with that, wich could be realistic, but in that case it would be nice if the match ingine would give me an indication of that. No flag appeared, and also the commentry didn't mention it.

这不是越位,但是如果裁判认为是越位的话,半场比赛应该马上结束,这样也算合理,如果游戏给我点那方面的提示,那样我也能接受,----(作者认为这是个好球(反越位)).没有越位旗,连赛事评论里也没有提到(越位).

后面有跟贴中提到"Clive Thomas"这个裁判...

quote:
Originally posted by Seagulls:

quote:
Originally posted by FrazT:
Clive Thomas was an English ref in the 70s I think who famously and controversially disallowed a goal that went in from a corner in the 92nd minute when he blew his whistle as the ball went into the 6 yard box, before the forward headed it in!

Clive Thomas 是一个70年代的英国裁判,因为在92分钟时,吹掉了一个从角球得来的进球而闻名和有争议,他吹哨(结束比赛)当球正在6码区内,在被前锋头球破门前一刻.

It was in the World Cup Finals. 1982 or 1978 group stage match between Brazil and Sweden. It would have been the winning goal for Brazil. They were not happy!

这是WC决赛阶段.1982或1978小组赛在巴西和瑞典间.这本该是巴西的制胜进球.

Two things.

Clive Thomas was Welsh.

The game was Brazil-Sweden, in the 1978 World Cup.

The referee was never rebuked. That was, however, the last international match he ever refereed. The message was loud and clear.

-Jorge

2件事情,
Clive Thomas是威尔士人.
1978年巴西和瑞典的世界被比赛.
这个裁判从来没有受到过指责.但是,那场比赛也是他最后执法的一场国际比赛了.(不言而遇咯)

You can find the match here.比赛录象

有兴趣的可以下来看看录象,裁判是满黑的.

[ 本帖最后由 vjdkku 于 2006-9-9 01:43 PM 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-9-9 14:09:19 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了
凑字
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-9 14:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
按规则来说裁判没有错.只是一般情况下裁判会考虑等待进攻结束.
事实上,在现实中这个度也很难把握,进攻方满意了,防守方又不满意了.比赛已经到时间了,还有一次射门得分,是不是对防守方有点不公平?别说你还没有射门,就是已经射门了,也可以结束比赛,要知道足球不是篮球,没有压哨球一说.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-9 14:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
至于那个Clive Thomas的事情,先不说他为什么这样做,我想如果他吹掉的是瑞典而不是巴西的制胜进球的话,他的结局说不定会是另一样.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-12 15:09:32 | 显示全部楼层
我是再想 怎么没有投诉裁判的这个功能....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 17:40 , Processed in 0.045007 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.